Mistress Red Fox Becoming a Devotee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No Red you don't, she's not someone you want to let down and as you say she needs to get her monies worth, hopefully I can cope." I smiled as I said this, the day was turning out so well, what a great birthday treat this was, and Emma barely knew what I was into, thank God. Red just smiled back at me, this will be fun I thought.

"OK, well we don't need to discuss too much, Emma told me what she'd like me to cover and it's nice for it to be a surprise for you, I'm sure. So if you just go into the dungeon, it's dark back there, strip off all your clothes and stack them in the corner, you'll be able to see a little with the dim light. Be as quick as you can and let me know once you're ready. If at any time you feel nervous and need to use a safeword to bring things to a halt just say, Picton, OK."

"Yes Mistress Red."

"Now off you pop Pete and let's get started. Once you have your clothes folded, stand and look at the Logo for me, concentrate on it."

I retired to the dim lighting of the dungeon, I can barely see anything but for the outline of a dresser in the corner, I begin stripping as quickly as I can, I'm hugely excited and cannot wait to start this little bit of harmless fun. Even if I have to pretend that I don't know anything about this whole scene.

Once I've folded my clothes, I stand totally naked and wait for Mistress, always a nerve wracking time for a sub. As commanded I stare straight at the glowing Red Fox window, I'm smiling and thinking this is going to be a piece of cake.

Then I hear her stiletto heels and a shiver goes down my spine, I feel her presence and can smell her perfume, as she stands behind me. She slips a leather blindfold over my eyes and ties it off tightly. Then cuffs are padlocked to my wrists and ankles, as Mistress Red puts the first ankle cuff on she caresses my calf moving from my ankle up to my inner thigh and onto my butt cheek and I can't really believe that my wife has paid for this for me. How lucky am I?

She then stands behind me and cups my ass cheeks with both hands for a few seconds, I let out a little moan, just before a hard slap hits one cheek making me wince. "What do you say boy?"

"Thank you Mistress Red." I know the form.

Then Mistress Red puts her hands around my body and moves to my nipples, I can feel her breasts pushed up against my back as she tweaks my nipples, making me moan and making my nipples erect. She pinches then hard making me squeal and then let's go and she circles around to my front her hand cupping my ball sack.

"Ohhhhh look what we have here, a pair of seriously big balls for me to work on and your sac is so so soft, in fact it's babies bottom soft, you've shaved them completely smooth, does your wife know you shave?"

"Err I'm not sure Mistress Red."

"What do you mean you're not sure, she must have noticed surely, if she handles your package she must know." Red was enjoying the role play and seemed completely into it, she was completely convincing, I was even beginning to get lost in the role, which sort of mirrored my real life anyway.

"Well we don't have much sex and the last time I shaved and she noticed, I just said it felt better." This was the truth.

"So why do you do it then Pete, is it because you think it makes your little cock look a tiny bit bigger." With that she pulls on my balls with one hand and squashes my cock making it wither with her forefinger and thumb of her other hand. To be fair that was one of the reasons I first shaved, the other was that I just love the feel especially when I'm dressed in a pair of panties, which I do at times, but I wasn't going to admit that.

I moan and move my hips forward hoping to reduce the stretching on my balls. Trying to think of a reason that won't give my real desires away, but I can't come up with anything.

I go with the obvious, "Yes Mistress Red, that's why I do it."

"I thought so little one with such a small cock, it had to be something like that, and I'm going to enjoy working on those big balls of yours." The humiliation going up notch by notch in the language Mistress Red was using, we'd not spoken about small penis humiliation, but Mistress Red just seemed to know instinctively that I was a sub who would respond to that form of humiliation. The difference when a Mistress knows instinctively which buttons to press was apparent to me after years of visiting Professional Dommes as so many of them simply seemed to do sessions by numbers, no matter the mind-set of the sub.

"Now I'm going to guide you to stand on a little step and you'll feel a leather harness just holding your body gently, I'm going to restrain you in that harness so you can feel a bit of gentle bondage OK?" her explanation made it both more exciting and reassuring.

"Yes Mistress Red thank you, it sounds like fun." At this Mistress let out a chuckle."You don't know the half of it Pete."

As she gets me to stand on a slightly raised circle of wood, I'm a little disoriented, but OK. "Keep your arms tight by your sides as though you're standing to attention, your hands palm in against your thighs." Then I hear her start the winch and feel the leather harness start to rise up my body, at first it just slid up me and caresses my body, but then as it goes higher it starts to tighten until my arms are pinned completely to my sides and my whole body is enclosed by the leather straps. It's so tight, that I really can't move anything other than wiggling my fingers, toes and slight movement of my head, apart from that no movement at all.

As I hear the winch straining I'm lifted completely off the floor and begin to gently swing as the leather encasement wraps ever more tightly around me. It's like a Chinese finger trap, as it gets longer it tightens, one of the straps coming up between my ass cheeks and holding my entire body and even my head tightly.

I'm not sure what is going on, then I feel Mistress Red pinching my left nipple harder this time. I gasp.

"Now little one, it's time for the truth, both for me and for you. Do you understand?"

"No Mistress Red, I'm not sure what you mean."

"Well let me explain then."

With that I hear the swish of what I think is a riding crop before I feel it on my ass cheek."

"Fuckkkkkkkkk" I cry out, it's more the shock than the pain.

"Never, ever swear at me boy." it's then I realize that this is the very first time Mistress has called me boy, my cock twitches in response.

Another swish and my whole body tries to swing out of the way and another guttural noise leaves my lips. "Quiet or the ball gag goes in and I still have questions to ask you."

"Sorry Mistress Red, sorry, it was just a shock."

"Well get ready for a lot more of those, but from now on, just take it like a man."

"But I thought this was just meant to be a bit of a taster session Mistress, I really don't like corporal punishment that much." I was finding it hard to take already.

"Now isn't that interesting Pete, you even know the correct term, Corporal punishment, this is the point where the truth comes in, this is the reality, you're not here for a taster session at all..." She left the comment hanging in the air as I swung back and forth.

"But that's what my wife told me."

"Don't whine Pete, I'm sick of that tone, it'll be time for the gag soon, so no one else hears you, but first I need to explain what is going to happen in the next hour or two, because it's not what you're expecting at all."

"But, but, I errrr just don't understand Mistress, my wife said this was just a little taste." my heart rate rising by the second.

"God you really are oblivious aren't you aren't you, can't you even guess, what might have brought this all about?"

"I've got no idea what you mean Mistress."

"Then you really are as clueless as your wife said you'd be. She's knows what you're into you, dirty little man." Mistress Red was now spinning me around on the winch as she said this, flicking my nipples as I passed by. Then she stopped me spinning and reached over for some clover leaf nipple clamps.

"I think we need to increase the pain level to help you to focus and to open up and admit what you're really into."

"Please Mistress no more pain, that's not what I'm into at all, I thought Emma made that c c cl clear." I was stammering now.

,

"You still don't get it do you, she's the one who paid me to do this." As she finished the sentence she held my left nipple between her finger and thumb and pushed the clover leaf clamp behind her fingers so that it held the nipple very firmly and then let go of the clamp.

I took a big intake of breath, trying not to make a noise as she attached the second one and let go of that, I'm clenching my teeth with the pain. Then Mistress Red holds the middle of the chain linking the clamps together pulling gently to extend my nipples.

"What Emma and I want to know is just what you're really into, we want to know everything. Now I have some really bad news for you, she's seen a hell of a lot of your computer history." She paused for a long time, letting the enormity of the situation sink in.

"So I want you to take your time and think, then to tell me all about your fantasies, especially your deepest and darkest ones. Tell me everything, all of it right now. I'll know if you're lying and I will punish you if you do."

Now she was circling me. Twisting me around by pulling gently on the chain that connected the nipple clamps together, I could barely talk.

"Errrrr but there's nothing to errrr know, Mistress, I was just interested in a bit of bondage that's all. I just read the odd story, it was just curiosity."

"Really just a bit of bondage, that's the line you're choosing to take. You have completely smooth balls, you bloody shaved them totally smooth, no straight guy does that, admit it now Pete, then it will go easier for you." Pain then questions, then more pain, breaking me down bit by bit.

"But I just like the feel, I'm completely straight, I just wanted to try a bit of bondage, just a bit of tie and tease, that's all, I promise. I thought that's what you and Emma had discussed."

"It's funny she said you'd be like this, she said you'd lie through your teeth, when you were cornered and here you are lying to my face. It's utterly disrespectful to me and to your wife Emma." I couldn't see her and never knew where the voice would come from as she moved around me.

"I'm not lying I promise, I'm not. Owwwwwwwwwww" She was pulling more and more on the chain attached to my nipples, my whole body straining forward in a pathetic and futile attempt to reduce the pressure on my sore extended nipples.

"Yes you fucking are, you know it and I know it, now tell me the truth or I'm going to gag you for some time so you can focus completely on the pain I'm going to dish out before you tell the truth." She was sounding more serious by the second, now I was truly worried about how this was going, what the fuck did Emma know.

"Please let me down, this is getting out of hand, you can't do this to me, this isn't what my wife asked you for, it can't be." with that I heard the winch lowering me and the harness loosening around my head and releasing my neck. I was strangely disoriented what with the swinging, circling and the blindfold. Thank God she'd listened and was going to release me. This was just too intense, I needed to bail, there was no way I could take any more of this.

But then it all changed. I felt her hand clutching my chin, her thumb and forefinger digging into my cheeks, at first i withstood the pressure keeping my jaw clamped shut, but then she pressed even harder, forcing me to instinctively open my mouth enough so that she could stuff what I could only presume was the ball gag I'd seen, into my mouth. My jaw was held as wide open as it could be. Mistress was now standing behind me and fastening the gag tightly so that the ball was firmly pulled deeper into my mouth and ensuring that it held my tongue to the floor of my mouth and my jaw wide open. All I could do was moan now.

I felt Mistresses breath on my ear, as she whispered. "There now, that's better isn't it Pete, now we can make sure that when I take that gag off, that you are ready to tell the whole truth can't we." I couldn't do much so just nodded my head slightly. Shit she was really taking to this role play, it felt so real. The nipple clamps had almost made my nipples numb, just a dull ache unless they caught on something.

I heard the winch again as the entire harness started to loosen, she took my right hand by the cuff and pulled it roughly behind my back along with the left hand. Then I heard the click of a connector or a padlock as I felt the cuffs on both my wrists being locked together behind my back, pulling my shoulders out and back and pushing my pecs forward.

The rest of the harness loosened and I felt her pulling it away from my legs. "Now step off the board and I'll guide you to where I want you to go." I couldn't talk or see and or move my hands but was determined that this should stop now and so I shook my head and tried to moan no into the gag.

Then I felt the searing pain as some implement (I think it was a riding crop) was thrashed between my legs from below hitting my low hanging balls, with an upward motion. I automatically bent forward a little with the pain, but she had a tight grip on my hands and was pulling then downward to keep me more or less straight.

"Do as you're fucking told, I'm not joking here. Now step out of this harness right now, lift your bloody feet, one at a time."

I did as I was told, I felt as though I didn't have any choice and just had to do what she said. "Now walk forward and you'll feel a bed with your thighs, lift one leg at a time and get up onto it and kneel."

She helped guide me and I got up and then she helped me to lower my face until my forehead was touching the PVC sheet on the bed, the clamps on my nipples just hanging down. Then it got a whole lot worse. I breathed deeply just trying to get used to the dull pain from the nipples and then she said." Now lie down bitch." It was the first time she'd called me anything other than Pete or boy and I shivered.

I began to move but then stupidly hesitated, I was genuinely worried about how the nipple clamps would hurt when I lay down on my front, the response was swift and painful as the crop again came down but this time across my ass cheeks. I moved pretty quickly after that moaning with the pain of the clamps into the gag. But it was so hard with my hands behind my back, Mistress helped me down.

"See how well the gag is working Pete. I'm sure you're much closer to being ready to talk. When you want to tell me the whole truth nod your head really vigorously, but beware that if I take this gag off and you stick with the same pitiful lies then I'll be putting the gag straight back in and beating you until I'm absolutely exhausted, so don't think of doing it until you are ready to tell the whole dirty truth, do you understand?"

I nodded, this was going a bit far for me, I hated pain after all. I'd told Mistress Red that I wasn't a pain slut, but that I could take a bit, she just seemed to know that I could take more than I thought or indicated.

I lay down carefully with both of the clover clamps hanging down and being pressed tightly to the bed by my tits, as I set my stomach on the PVC covered Bed, Mistress them pulled my feet up one at a time and attached the ankle cuff to the wrist cuff followed by the other leg and arm so that I was effectively hog tied and all my weight was pushing down on my nipples and they were on fire. My legs were spread apart with the ankles pulled up to my thighs by the chains connecting them to the wrist cuffs. My balls were hanging loose, but not for long.

"Umm that's so much better, now I have you ready to be prepared for telling the truth." She picked up my ball sac in one hand and started to massage and fondle it firmly, my cock began to stir again. Having been hit, this massage felt wonderful, I thought this was more like it.

"Wow your balls are just so smooth, they're quite lovely, and possibly the smoothest I've ever felt. Jesus the balls are just so big too, but they make that little cock of yours look even smaller, no wonder you can't satisfy Emma, she can't get any joy from this pathetic little worm of a cock." With that she held my cock between finger and thumb and pressed hard until what little erection had been starting simply withered away. Mistress was playing the roleplay to perfection, the humiliation was as exquisite to me as it was intense.

I then heard a popper stud opening and felt Mistress Red roughly putting something that I presumed was a parachute around the base of my balls, she fitted it extremely tightly leaving my cock hanging outside and then I felt her pull the parachute back and away from my body and she tied it off to the end of the bed. I could feel myself getting a little stiff again, but she again squashed my cock until it softened, a tactic she used whenever I began to get hard.

"Sniff bitch, take in 4 long snorts." Mistress Red held a bottle of poppers to my nostril and I took in as much as I could, at least that would help me cope with the pain, although I knew it would do what it always do to me in that my ass would be twitching and my cock would stay soft as well as getting me really high and helping get me into subspace.

"Ahhhh how cute is that, your cock looks so little now compared to that big ball sac of yours and if I'm not mistaken." She hesitated and I felt her put one hand on each of my butt cheeks, then I felt her breath on my asshole as she pulled my cheeks wide apart and blew. "Just as I thought Pete, fuck you've even shaved your arsehole too, for fucks sake how gay is that?"

"You said you only shaved your balls because it felt nice and now I find out that you've done your ass crack too. And by the look of it you've done this today, knowing that I might be looking, so you obviously wanted me to know that you're are truly submissive, what else were you trying to tell me?"

I was shaking my head, but more out of resignation rather than denying what she said was true.

"Well I know that there is more to this than meets the eye. So that confession better give me everything you little fat bitch." The humiliation was making my cock twitch, although I'd said the humiliation was something I sought, Mistress Red was very adept about pushing the right buttons point, the ones that made me utterly humiliated and yet yearning for more. She really got into it and understood the man in me needed to be utterly humiliated to set the inner slut free.

Then as she let go of my butt cheeks, silence, I was straining to listen and work out what was happening, but just silence again.

Then suddenly she started with a paddle on my ass cheeks, one side then the other and back. I was just screaming into the gag from one hit, as another rained down on me. I started to count, but lost concentration at 20, my ass was absolutely on fire and I wasn't sure I could take any more.

As quickly as it started she stopped and she began to massage both my butt cheeks and was running the tips of her fingers up my ass crack. The pain followed by such exquisite intimacy had me intoxicated. As it was intended, I wanted the pleasure, so now I began to almost want the pain, to get to the payoff of the pleasure.

Mistress let me get used to the massage and then all of a sudden, she started to spank me, as I shook with each hit, my nipple pain increased and if I moved forward my balls were stretched further and further. I had to try and stay still and just focus and take the pain. As she spanked me she said, "You dirty little slut." "You dirty fucking faggot." over and over again reiterating my lowly position to me.

For what felt like 10 minutes but was probably only a couple of minutes she spanked me, I moaned and screamed into the gag, then the glorious massage again, this time focusing a little more on my ass crack, then one of her thumbs gently circling my butt hole.