Mistress Red Fox Becoming a Devotee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh you were hot in there piggie, hot and sweaty my little one, now let's get you looking the part for some deep throat action.

She went to the dresser in the corner and picked up my bag, then slipped my large pink and purple baby doll over my head and down over my sweating body.

"Ohh look how that makes the most of those tits of yours, it makes them look much bigger and those nipples are really sticking out after the work I've done on those. Although in time I'm sure I can make them much bigger and more prominent. I was just looking at some nipple expanders, I think they'll work really well on you fleshy fat nipples, we'll have to find out won't we."

Mistress knelt in front of me and slipped a pair of black plus size, high heels onto my feet. They looked stunning, not that I could see them over the baby doll, 2 inch high platforms and 6 inch stiletto heels, black patent and so shiny.

Then came the obligatory blond wig and hastily applied lipstick and mascara. "Ha ha lipstick on a pig, now that is funny. One day we'll have to fully make you over and make you look as good as a nasty sissy as we can, but that's for another day. Today I'm happy to see you as a PVC slut and I'm sure Emma will be.

"OK stand for me sissy, let me see you in all your glory."

I stood very carefully tottering on the heels.

"Ohh wow that is so, so much better, now you look good enough for me to pimp out, we just have to get you to be a much better cock sucker, especially if you are going to have to satisfy my friend Nigel."

This was the first mention of another participant and I wasn't sure if Mistress was just roleplaying or being serious.

"Err who's Nigel Mistress Red?"

"Well I have a gay mate who lives really close by. You know if you saw him in a pub you'd never ever guess Nigel is gay, he's a big boy. Let me just describe him to you, he's Maori, used to play prop so he's solid but he's in incredible shape for a big guy. He's late 50's maybe 60, so he's a commanding age. He was something pretty serious in the army, he's a real man's man. But he has a really dark kinky side. When we chatted about me starting the dungeon, he was intrigued as he thought some bi guys were likely to visit me and he just loves dirty little fag sluts like you.

He's always moaning to me that he can't find anyone anyway near kinky enough to satisfy his predilections, that these subs always promise so much, but can't take any of his tough love. That they beg to serve him and swear that they'll satisfy him fully and take some punishment from him, but then they just cry and run away like little sissy bitches. I think if I rang him right now, he might even come round just to try the merchandise out, to see if you are up to it, what do you think Pete shall I ring him now?"

"God no, please not that Mistress, I'm not even gay. I couldn't do that, I just wanted to visit you, nothing more." I was pleading, but worried it was falling on deaf ears.

"But you're fucking bi, you're dirty little sissy faggot, you are so bi and let's be fair I've just plugged you with a huge butt plug, which most sissies would shy away from and be scared stiff of, but not you, you just knelt there and took it."

"I've also had you sucking on a cock and in a minute or two I'm going to have you swallowing that whole 8 inches of rubber cock, which coincidentally is the same size as Nigel so don't tell me you're not turned on by a gay scene, we both know that's utter bollocks, don't we Pete?"

She left a long pause before continuing.

'Now what I should tell you though is Nigel has serious girth, he's much thicker than your little skinny dildo, but I think you'll like that, it'll stretch you all the better and fill you up properly. After all any slut who belongs to me has to be capable of fully satisfying anyone I sell them to or share them with, don't they?"

I figured that was a rhetorical question. Now I really thought she meant it, it scared the hell out of me, as well as turning me on intensely.

"Wo, would, w, would he really come round?" I wasn't sure if I wanted it or not.

"Welllllll" she left another long pause.

"I'm not sure he's in town, but let's check that you can actually take this cock in your throat then I can send him a picture of the merch and he can decide if you're worth his time bitch. Now get on your knees."

As I knelt, Mistress Red stepped into a strap on harness and slid my dildo into the metal ring between her legs. Now she had a cock and it looked really impressive.

"Just so you understand properly, I'm the Alpha female and the superior sex, you are simply the sissy and a poor example of a beta male, lift that little dress of yours and show me your tiny little clit. I don't think it's big enough to call it a cock is it, I might have to get a very small cage for it sometime."

I did as I was told and Mistress laughed out loud as she took a picture of me holding my cock between finger and thumb. "Shit he'll love this photo." with that I heard the unmistakable noise of a message being sent from my phone.

"There that's better." Then Mistress padlocked my cuffed hands behind my back and came back around the front, my saliva covered dildo swinging in my face.

"Well it's not going to suck itself slut, do it now and swallow it all, or you will be punished, Nigel will be the least of your worries if you let me down now."

I did what I'd trained myself to do, I relaxed and went down on the cock, bobbing forward trying to take more and more, I got stuck at six inches gagging hard, my entire body clenching as I did. Then Mistress Red took the initiative and simply grasped the back of my head with one hand, the other hand holding my phone and filming me as she pulled me onto her cock and thrust forward at the same time.

My throat finally lost any resistance after the fourth stroke or so, under her insistent pressure and she drove home on the fifth thrust of her cock, the balls of the dildo hitting my chin. When she was balls deep in my throat and I was gagging around it, she just held me tight, for what felt like an eternity. "Now that's the photo Nigel will love, he said he's never found a sissy slut who could get anywhere near to deep throating him. But when I pimp you out to him, you'll be his gay pig and do whatever he likes and Emma will smile as he defiles you. This is your place piglet, this is what you deserve, your true destiny. More importantly this is what I want and what will please me."

Then she let go of my head, I came back up off the cock, spluttering and covered in saliva, but somehow proud I had pleased my Mistress, even if she was going to pimp me out like a whore.

Saliva was still dripping from my mouth as I looked up at her and she was filming. "Bloody well done Pete, you took every last inch, now tell me what you are willing to do for my beast of a mate Nigel, tell him just how dirty you are willing to be for him, just how you want to please me by pleasing him."

"I'm not sure I can Mistress."

"Ohh of course you can, unless you want the gag and me to start beating your sorry ass again."

"Yes Mistress Red, sorry, I lost my mind for a moment. Nigel, Mistress Red is my Domme and she wants me to please you, please use me if you would like to, I long to suck and worship your massive cock with both my holes." I lowered my head as I said it, was this complete fantasy or something that could even come true. "I looked up again. "Please let me be your bitch Sir."

"Ohhh such good little piglet, even making an advert for your services, that will be fun. As I said, he's a few years older than you, but he's a real fucking Alpha male, not like you, and he'll make you feel like the true sissy you were always destined to be, but don't ever make him mad, then he's a mean as hell. But remember above all, this is how you please me, you are submissive to me and you will do whatever I tell you to, do you understand."

"Yes I do Mistress Red, I promise I'll do my best to please him for you." But the story of that will have to wait for another chapter.

I know this story feels as though the role play and reality are woven together and that's because they really were, on the day. This isn't a fantasy story.

It all felt so real with the way Mistress Red approached it, that at times I actually felt it was real, the pain mixed with the excitement and poppers making it all so intense and it ended up being the best of all the sessions I've ever had and I've had a lot.

When she said she was sending photo's I was genuinely worried that she might, as I was deep in the roleplay. After the session I did post one of the photo's she took on one of my profiles and it was an honour that she was happy for me to post that for all to see, with my stripped ass. I'll go back soon to continue the roleplay, Mistress Red thinks it's one she can take much further, especially now that she is happy to add Anal training to her sessions and that she has a huge 3 inch diameter, 12 inch long dildo which she wants to plumb my depths with.

Again that will have to have to wait for chapter 2.