Mistress Rhona Ch. 01

Story Info
Meeting Mistress Rhona for the first time.
4.3k words
4.6
11k
19

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 01/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am an older submissive male. Over the years, I've been blessed to have had some caring, exciting, but no nonsense mistresses. Some were more kind and others more strict. I personally most enjoy a mistress who is a bit of both.

One such mistress, a smart, humorous and exciting woman, lives in Texas. Her name is Rhona. She insisted I call her Mistress Rhona, which I was happy to do. We talked a lot by phone and got to know each other well before my first visit

Shortly before I met her in person that first time, she had me purchase a clear plastic cock cage and mail her the keys. She wanted me caged before I was in her presence the first time.

She also ordered me to fill out a Femdom Questionnaire which she emailed to me. She said she culled it from several other online questionnaires and added some of her own fantasies. She said I had to elaborate as much as possible to give her a complete picture of my experiences, humiliations and cravings.

I spent several days filling out her questionnaire, sharing my innermost thoughts and desires. When she read my answers, she would know as much about my inner workings as anyone I had ever known. This was unsettling, yet I was hard much of the time I worked on it.

Much of what she found interesting also punched my buttons.Some of it didn't particularly appeal to me, but I was willing to do it if she wished. It was scary to be that open with someone, but she demanded it, so there was no question I would bare myself to her.

Per her instructions, I brought the cage in my carry on when I flew to see her. I had the lock in my pocket and placed it in the little bowl at TSA with my car keys and change. I was concerned TSA would notice either the lock or the plastic cock cage in my bag when it went through the metal detector, but nobody said anything.

One female TSA agent did smile -- perhaps smirked is more accurate -- when she looked at the x-ray screen. She glanced down at my crotch and broke into a full grin.

Mistress Rhona instructed me that, when I arrived at the airport where she was to pick me up, I was to find a restroom, get into a stall and put the cage on. When I locked the stall, I sighed deeply and hesitated before locking it on. This was definitely the point of no return. I was apprehensive, but I realized I had come this far, so may as well go all the way.

Mistress Rhona also told me that once it was on, I was to take a picture and text it to her. I was shaking slightly when I aimed the camera between my legs. I took care that the picture not only showed that I was wearing the cage, but also that the lock was closed.

I took a deep breath, exhaled and pressed send. I was locked and definitely firmly under control of a mistress I had never met face-to-face. I was excited, but worried. I had never taken a picture of my cock before, much less sent it to someone. Obeying a mistress sometimes means you do things outside your comfort zone. Once I sent the picture, my fate was sealed.

Mistress Rhona came to the airport to pick me up. I saw her about five minutes after I sent the picture as I was leaving the TSA control area. She was pretty with longish light brown/reddish hair which framed her face pleasantly. Her most attractive feature was her smile. Her second best features were her brain and her imagination.

When I spotted her, she was looking at her phone and grinning. I approached and she stood and gave me a brief kiss. She said, "Welcome, pet."

I felt like a fly which had just voluntarily entering a spider's web.

While we exchanged the kiss, she took the opportunity to briefly brush her hand against the front of my pants to confirm the presence of the cock restraint she had just seen in the required picture. She smiled again. I don't know whether the smile was because she finally got to see me in person or because she knew she had her new sub's cock completely under her control.

"Now, pet, when I take control of you, you should know you have no outs. Oh, and just so you know, I forward the picture of your cock in the cage to a few of my friends. They are all looking forward to seeing more of you."

"You sent my picture to someone else?!?"

"No, you didn't listen. I sent your photo to several of my friends, not just one." She gloated. "Apparently we are going to need to work on your listening skills."

I shook briefly. Things were going faster and in ways I never expected.

Mistress Rhona continued, "Don't ever try to withhold things from me. Oh, and just so you know, there is no 'no harm, no foul' situation with me. There will be consequences for taking so long to get to me after you sent the picture. The consequences may not be today. Or they may be today. That's one of many things you just don't need to know. They will be imposed before you return home. Do you understand?"

I gulped. "Yes, Mistress Rhona. I understand."

"Good. Let's not let that sort of thing happen again. Are we clear?"

I shuddered slightly. "Yes, Mistress Rhona. Very clear."

My brain was spinning.

We made our way to her car and as soon as I was in the passenger seat, she ordered, "Unzip and take it out. I want to see your submission and see what I'm working with here."

I, of course, obeyed immediately. I knew I might earn some more punishments over the next three days, but wanted to delay those as long as possible. I unzipped and pulled my caged cock and balls out of my pants.

She looked closely and said, "Nice. But you look rather small in that cage. I'll reevaluate that later."

"Yes, Mistress. Whenever you wish."

"Exactly, slave. You're learning. Now, one more thing, give me your cell phone. That's not a request. You won't be using it without my permission, so I will keep it for you."

I gave it to her and she put the car in drive and left the airport. I felt naked without my phone. (Though not as naked as I was to be later that day.) I always had it with me. She played with me all the way to her apartment. She stroked me through the cage and thumped my balls a couple of times, reinforcing the idea that they belonged to her.

When we arrived at her garden apartment, she had me zip myself back up and then preceded me to her door. When we arrived at her door, she instructed me to unzip again and take my cock and balls back out. We were on a busy street, but my back was to the passing cars, so I was relatively safe.

Once I was unzipped and semi-exposed again, she held up her hand to stop me as she entered the apartment. No explanation. I saw her close the door and heard the lock click on. She almost immediately slid an envelope out from under the door. I opened it and read the following instructions:

THERE IS A BLINDFOLD IN THE MAILBOX TO YOUR LEFT. OPEN THE BOX AND TAKE OUT THE BLINDFOLD. PUT IT ON AND STAND IN FRONT OF THE DOOR. I WILL LET YOU IN. AT LEAST I WILL ONCE I AM READY. AS SOON AS YOU ARE ALLOWED IN, STRIP. I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE SOMEONE ELSE WITH ME.

I put on the blindfold as she commanded. I listened carefully for the sound of anyone approaching from either side, but heard no one. I heard cars regularly traveling on the road behind me. How shady would I look standing outside of someone's apartment with my cock and balls out and wearing a blindfold?

After a while (five minutes?), I heard the door open and I stepped inside.This just got very, very real. I took a deep breath and removed all my clothing. I couldn't see whether there was a table or chair nearby, so laid my clothes as neatly as I could on the floor. I heard nothing. I could imagine Mistress Rhona and perhaps someone else appraising my body. I suspect my face was red.

After a few moments and without a word, Mistress Rhona or someone took my hand and led me naked to what turned out to be a bedroom. I didn't hear anyone else, but would I necessarily hear a second person? I did hear the person who led me to the bedroom sit on the bed and lie back. My heart was pounding. Was she alone on the bed? Was someone else watching from the corner? Assuming it was Mistress Rhona, what was she wearing?

One of the things that attracted me to Mistress Rhona was her intelligence. She was smart and good at playing mind games. As I was going to discover over the next few days, she got off by keeping me off balance. She was good at enticing me into assuming I knew what she was going to do, but every time I made an assumption, she used it against me.

"Lick." she ordered.

It was definitely her voice, but I still didn't know whether someone else was also in the room. I supposed I would know soon enough one way or the other. I leaned forward and my lips found her sparse pubic hair and the opening just below. That partially answered the question about what she was wearing. I stuck my tongue out and tentatively licked.

Once I got my bearings, I plunged my tongue into her hole and tasted her wetness. She was soaked. She softly moaned and I gently sucked her clit. She pulled my head into her cunt and pressed it there.

"Harder," she gasped, "I want to feel you there."

"Yes, Mistress," I muttered as best I could with my mouth around her clit.

I sucked harder, and even lightly raked my teeth on her clit. When I did that, she bucked and began to shake and writhe, "Harder, pet.! like my clit being treated roughly."

She moaned loudly, her voice betraying her need.

I kept licking, sucking and occasionally nipping her clit until she began bucking wildly, passionately. She was even wetter than before. She grabbed my head again and arched her cunt into me.

With that, she began screaming, "Don't stop. I'm cumming! Cumming! Cumming! Don't fucking stop. Don't stop. Now! Now! Now!"

I heard her hand slapping the bed.

Her thighs now squeezed my head, holding me in place. She screamed again, stiffened, shook and then drenched my face. My nose was deep in her pussy. She grabbed my head and kept my nose there for a good thirty seconds while she experienced the full pleasure of her orgasm and then her slow ride downward.

I was proud I had been able to give her such a massive orgasm.

After she relaxed, she exhaled slowly and said, "Just wait until you see what I've planned for you tonight. I've curated some interesting experiences for you."

From between her legs, I raised my head and asked, "What experiences, Mistress Rhona?"

She evilly laughed. "I'm taking you to a play party at a friend's house. You don't need to know any details. Now, crawl up here with me and get some sleep. You'll need your energy tonight. Trust me on that."

I crawled up on the bed beside her and snuggled with her. She kissed me over and over, our tongues caressing. It felt wonderful.

I learned then for the first time how important she considered aftercare. Even so, she didn't removed either my blindfold nor my cock restraint. My cock was as hard as it could get in my mistress-ordered cage. It hurt, but my discomfort didn't seem to concern her.

I don't know how long we slept, but I was exhausted from getting up so early to get to the airport. I woke to the sound of her using a nearby restroom. I had still not seen my surroundings. She flushed, returned to the bed and immediately climbed onto my face.

"I don't want to waste my toilet paper. You're here, so clean me up," she commanded.

She was not shy about demanding things.Trying to be obedient, I licked her as clean as I could.

"Your job the next few days will be to clean me whenever I pee. You will be my only TP."

"Yes, Mistress. I'll do whatever you say."

"I know you will. If you know what's good for you," she replied, stroking my face. "Now, I'm going to guide you to the restroom. Once that door is closed, take off your blindfold and use the restroom yourself. We need to get ready soon."

When I came out of the bathroom, blindfold in hand, Mistress Rhona had re-dressed, but in different clothes than when she picked me up, ones that were definitely more mistress-y than before. I looked around the room and saw a nice bedroom decorated with a nice queen size bed and a couple of night tables. Decorative pillows sat on the bed.

Mistress Rhona had seen me naked, and had me service her naked body, but I still had not seen any part of her body that was not visible under normal clothes. That was probably not fair, but this relationship was not about what was fair to me. It was about her control and my submission.

We grabbed a sandwich and enjoyed some conversation. When it came time to leave, she surprised me by saying, "You're not fully dressed."

I looked down and it seemed to me I had everything I needed. I had a black shirt, black pants and shoes. Underneath the pants, I still wore the cock cage, since she had not removed it from me, even when I used the bathroom.

She saw my confusion and said, "What about your leash?"

"My leash?"

"Yes, you didn't really think I was going to let you wander around out of my control, did you. pet?"

I was puzzled. "No, Mistress Rhona, but I never thought about it."

She cackled. "That's why you have me. I'll do the thinking. You don't need to worry your pretty little head about such things. You just have to obey me."

With that, she reached to my pants and unzipped me. She pulled my cock and balls out of them and clipped a metal leash to the cage. She tugged it hard a couple of times, I suppose to check that it was securely attached.

"Good. It seems you are finally ready."

She led me by the leash out the front door and to her car. It was dark and there were only a couple of people in the parking lot. They were far enough away that I doubt they saw my situation.

When we got to the car, she instructed me to sit and then leaned over and wrapped my leash around the gear shift. With that, she closed my door and circled to the drivers seat. She unwrapped the leash and help it loosely in her hand.

The party was only ten minutes away. When we arrived, she said, "I'm trusting you to act appropriately tonight. Do not embarrass me by failing to immediately follow any instructions I give you."

I was excited but scared. I had no idea who or what was in that house. "Yes, Mistress Rhona."

"Further, there will be a half dozen or more Mistresses there. If any of them give you an order, you are to obey those orders immediately, just as you would mine."

This was getting serious.

"Yes, Mistress Rhona. I will do as you say. Or, rather, I will do as either you or any of them say."

She smiled a genuine smile. "Good pet. I expect nothing less. You will NOT do anything to embarrass me."

She also told me there would be twenty-five or more other people at the party. Some were subs, both male and female. Others were male doms and then, of course, the other mistresses she mentioned.

When we arrived at the house where the party was being held, she parked and got out and came around to my door to let me out. She grabbed the leash and with my cock cage and balls partly in my pants and partly out, tugging me along a sidewalk and in through an open garage door.

We entered the house and she tugged me into a large family room filled with people in fetish attire. One young man was tied semi naked to a St. Andrews cross. Two women wearing collars were sitting at the feet of what I assumed were their masters. Mistress Rhona and various people greeted each other. Mistress Rhona seemed popular.

No one greeted me. I apparently was a non-entity. They seemed to regard me as nothing more than Mistress Rhona's toy. She did tell them my first name and that I was her pet. Even then, none of them, including the other subs, interacted with me. I took the hint and smiled, but made no attempt to reach out.

After a while, Mistress Rhona sat on a sofa and pulled me beside her. She leaned over and said, "By the way, just so you know, I count seven mistresses here tonight. I have given all but one of them a copy of the Femdom Questionnaire you completed."

I was startled.

She ignored my reaction and continued, "They know a lot more about you than you will ever know about any of them. They know everything they would ever need to know about what makes you tick. I bet you didn't see that one coming, did you?"

I froze and briefly shuddered. I certainly had not expected that. "No, Mistress Rhona, I didn't. And I'm not sure I feel comfortable with that."

Mistress Rhona laughed her evil laugh again, a cackle really, and said, "How does it feel to have your deepest secrets, your vulnerabilities, exposed to people you don't even know, some of whom may be using your confessions against you tonight?"

I hesitated briefly before saying, "Honestly? That scares me."

She laughed again and pointedly stroked my cock through the ribs of the cock cage before saying. "Good. You should feel scared. You surely don't assume that I, or rather we, are concerned about your comfort, do you?"

"I never thought of it, Mistress. I just never expected that anyone else would see my responses. You asked my permission to share it, but I never thought you actually would do it. Especially to half a dozen people. I thought you were just teasing me."

Mistress Rhona laughed again. "You really believed you could out think me, eh? I hope you are now disabused of that notion? You'll never know what I will and won't do. For instance, you had no idea I'd be showing you off tonight in a leashed cock cage to a party full of people, did you?"

I gulped. "No, Mistress Rhona. I had no idea."

With that, Mistress Rhona raised her voice intentionally attracting the attention of people close by and said, "You don't know who, but several people here even know I was going to order you to lick my pussy and drink my pee. They know you are even willing to be naked, tied, and blindfolded in front of people you don't know. And, of course, everyone here knows you are willing to have your cock caged and to be led around on a leash."

Several eyes looked away from Mistress Rhona and down to my restrained cock. I began to cover it with my hands, but realized immediately that doing so would not be smart. It was too late anyway. Everyone who wanted to ogle me had already done me.

I shivered at the latter statement. Mistress Rhona leaned over and patted my cock cage. I felt the eyes of everyone on me. Or on my cock to be more precise. Several women smirked at my predicament. Mistress Rhona noticed the looks and giggled evilly.

"Yes, pet. You ceded control to me and your secrets are no longer secret. And I can't be sure that none of the Mistresses I shared with haven't told anyone else. I told them they could if they wished. So, who knows how many people here are aware of your innermost fetishes?"

My face felt flushed. I was well and truly humiliated.

"You shouldn't assume anything with me, pet. Besides, just so you know, the Mistresses laughed at your submissiveness and your willingness to serve me, and now them. Your willingness to do anything on your list, and more. They even gave me some ideas I hadn't considered. Some of them are pretty devious."

With that, almost as if on cue, one of the people who had been introduced to me as a mistress took a seat on the sofa next to me. Her right thigh touched my left thigh. She was pretty, beautiful even. She had a great body. Her plentiful breasts protruded over the top of her black bustiere. Her red lipstick contrasted with the black of her outfit.

She spoke. "Hello, slave. I'm looking forward to having fun with you tonight." She licked her bright red lips, her eyes deep and dark. She smiled. A devious smile. I felt like an animal about to taken into this unknown woman's trap.

With that, she snaked her hand into my lap and over my chastity cage. I tensed, both because I didn't know this woman, but also because I didn't want to anger Mistress Rhona. I then remembered her order to obey any mistress that interacted with me, so I relaxed.

12