Mistress Rhona Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This mistress didn't really order me to do anything, just asserted herself in an unmistakable fashion. Her fingers roamed freely over my cage, familiarly and possessively caressing the parts of my cock that poked through. She lightly scratched my balls.

She smirked. She obviously considered herself to be in charge of me and felt free to take liberties with the most intimate parts of my body. I could only assume she was one of the mistress who knew everything about me.

She continued to caress me and Mistress Rhona leaned over and whispered in my ear, "I'm proud of you, pet. You've taken this surprise well. This particular mistress is a bitch, by the way."

I nodded and whispered back. "Thank you, Mistress, I want to make you proud of me."

"Oh, pet, you have much more to go through before you are done tonight. Much more. In fact, you're about to learn that now."

She stood and pulled me up with the leash attached to my cock restraint and guided me to the other side of the room toward a hallway. She said loudly, "I need to pee. You need to clean me up after I finish."

No one in the room could have missed her words.

She walked me down a hallway and into a restroom to the left. Once inside, she closed the door and put the blindfold back on me and said, "Remain standing."

I heard her sit and soon heard the sounds of her letting loose. After what seemed like forever, she stopped and said, "Kneel and clean me."

I reached down to her and felt her scoot to the front of the toilet. She spread her legs and I stuck out my tongue and began licking. She tasted tangy, but fortunately watered down. When I finished cleaning her lips, my tongue sought her clit. As I caressed her there, she pulled me into her pussy and held me there momentarily before pushing me away. She sighed, saying, "There'll be time for more of that later. I'm still tingling from making you do me earlier."

I heard her stand and move toward the door. She pulled me up by my leash and opened the door. At that point, she stopped. I heard her whisper to someone in the hallway, but could not make out her words. I stood patiently while she and the other person talked.

After ten or fifteen seconds, she turned to me and said, "A friend, a submissive female, is here. She needs to use the bathroom. I offered your services after she finishes. Keep your blindfold on and make me proud."

I thought, Here we go, and then replied, Yes, Mistress Rhona. I'll make you proud."

She cupped my face possessively and said, "I know you will, pet."

She added, "This is your chance to show your submission, not only to me, but also to others. It is the first of several such opportunities you will have this evening."

I shuddered. I'm not sure why. I wasn't cold, but definitely was nervous, so I guess that was it. I was in the control of someone else and had just been ordered to perform intimate services on yet another person I have never even seen. At least as far as I knew I had not even seen her outside the bathroom. Perhaps I had in the larger room, but even if so, I wouldn't be able to pick her out of a crowd of two.

Mistress Rhona then addressed the female submissive and said, "Keep his blindfold on him. Take whatever time you need. Bring him to the room upstairs when you finish. We'll be waiting."

12