Mistress Rory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna took her spot right in front of me, drinking in her Mistress' face as she felt strong hands caress behind her. Moaning once more under his touch, feeling him squeeze and rub my ass, I started to loose myself in his commanding hold over me and my body. This was interrupted by a hard hit of the cane across my cheeks, a squeak escaping my lips. Hands returning, soothing the stinging I felt behind me, only to feel the bite of the cane once more.

I whined and cried from each strike, staring at Anna through every one. Those big brown eyes staring at her Mistress as she was used, punished. Gleefully, she counted each strike, thoroughly enjoying my pain. Knowing he only had ten strikes to deliver, my assailant made sure that each one made an impact. By the tenth my eyes were watering, my breath staggered as I sagged in my chains. He gently returned to rubbing, soothing my burning backside, now striped with red lines.

Recovering, I was let down from the cuffs, although my tormentor refused me my skirt, making Anna giggle. I turned my glare onto her, quickly placing her in the predicament she so thoroughly enjoyed seeing me in. She stared out at all the people who had come to watch the commotion, her bravado shrinking as she was ready to face her punishment for enjoying so many orgasms.

Taking the cane, I walked circles around her like she was prey, enjoying the little noises emitting from her. Running the cane through her pussy lips, feeling the arousal that had returned, she moaned under the touch. I lightly tapped her cute butt, making it bounce and jump, before giving her the first stroke. Certainly not as hard as what I had received, but enough to leave a tiny little line, her first one of the evening.

Strike after strike, enjoying the state my sub was in, I listened to her whimper and whine. Moan and cry out with each stroke. With ten to go I leaned in, whispering in her ear what a good girl she was, holding her close as I hugged my good girl. I asked if she could take the last ten, that I wouldn't be upset or disappointed if she couldn't. Shaking her head, Anna said with as much muster as she could that she was ready. Smiling, my brave little girl, I stood back to continue.

Ten strokes later and my poor girl was in tears, her butt and thighs covered with stripes of red, quivering in her binds. I stroked her hair, staring into those wet brown eyes, calling her my good girl. She smiled, thanking her Mistress, happiness behind that genuine look of devotion. I felt a familiar dominating presence behind me, a blush returning to my face as I remembered I had to earn my skirt back.

I ran my fingers through my good girl, feeling the need radiating from her pussy. Telling her I had to see to my new friend here, I told her to relax and recover until her Mistress returned for her. Whimpering as my fingers circled her clit, she nodded, that desperate look returning to her eyes. I stared deeply into Anna, waiting until she was at her climax, kissing her deeply as she moaned into me, shaking through her final orgasm of the evening.

Tired and happy, standing shakily on her heels, I left my pink latex sub behind as I was led away, feeling her giggling eyes on me as she saw her Mistress leave.

Leave to be a good girl of her own.

12