Mistress Sharon’s Control Challenge

Story Info
Husband locked in chastity after losing challenge.
1.4k words
4.12
24.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife challenged me to a contest. She would give me a hand job and I would try to keep from cumming for five minutes. If I could maintain control for five minutes, l would get to fuck her anytime I wanted during the upcoming weekend. If I got too close to orgasm, I had to let her know and "give up" before cumming. If I "gave up" for losing control and getting too close to orgasm, I would be locked in chastity for the weekend.

I eagerly accepted her challenge. The chance of fucking my wife anytime I wished for the whole weekend was too much to pass up. I thought I could surely make it five minutes. After all, It was just a handjob. Little did I know what she had planned.

She had me strip and fetch the cuffs, posture collar, and nipple clamps. She cuffed my hands behind my back and put the wide posture collar around my neck.

Fuck! My dick was already hard and the five minute time limit wouldn't begin until she started touching it. We hadn't fucked in two weeks! That bitch set me up to lose. She had been planning this and her plan was working. It was gonna be way too easy for her.

She started tweaking my nipples. After a few minutes she had my dick twitching with each tweak. When she put the nipple clamps on me and tugged on the chain connecting them I knew I would lose this challenge. So did she.

"You know you can't win. Look at your dick twitch every time I tug on the nipple clamps. I have control of your dick and I haven't even touched it yet. Looks like you're going to be my chastity slave for the weekend," she teased while playing with the nipple clamps. "Tell you what, If you give up now I'll make it easy on you and let your dick free while you sleep. If not, you're gonna be spanked hard and locked in that chastity 24 hours a day for the duration."

She had me in such a submissive state of mind I almost lost it and gave up right then. I just couldn't give up that easily. She was working me over and hadn't even touched my dick yet. Maybe I could last. I had to try.

"No way," I said, trying to resist.

"Ok then," she taunted as she removed one clamp and licked that nipple for a few seconds and then replaced the clamp. She did the same to my other nipple. She alternated like this from one nipple to the other for what seemed like an eternity until I was moaning repeatedly. She poured a little lubricant into her hand and began teasing my dick while playing with the nipple clamps.

Damn it! It only took about 15 seconds before I felt the orgasm approaching. My wife had me easily under her control and I was about to become her chastity slave for the weekend.

"Don't you dare cum, slave boy, or you wont get any pussy for six months!" she said in a stern voice.

"I give up! I give up!" I said.

She immediately let go of my dick before I came.

"Aw, you should have given up earlier when I gave you the chance. Now you're going to be in chastity 24 hours a day for the weekend and I'm gonna teach you who owns this dick, bitch boy!"

She uncuffed my hands and ordered me to go lock the chastity on and bring her the riding crop.

When I returned she said, "Get on your knees, slave! Put the key on my ankle bracelet and put the ankle bracelet on me. Then kiss the key and thank me for keeping you locked up. You will address me as 'Mistress Sharon' while locked. Understand, slave boy?"

"Yes, Mistress Sharon."

I got on my knees and put the ankle bracelet on her and kissed it as she ordered.

"Thank you for keeping me locked up, Mistress Sharon," I said as she had commanded.

Fuck!..fuck!...fuck! The chastity made me feel so submissive and seeing the key on her ankle bracelet intensified the feeling. She had me totally under her spell and I loved it.

Whap! Whap! Whap! She slapped my ass with the riding crop to further demonstrate her dominance.

"Thank me, slave boy!" she ordered.

"Thank you, Mistress Sharon."

Whap! Whap!

"Who is the boss, slave boy?" she asked.

Whap! Whap!

"You're the boss. Thank you, Mistress Sharon."

Whap! Whap!

"Who owns your dick, slave?" she demanded, driving me even further into a submissive mindset.

"You do. Thank you, Mistress Sharon."

Whap! Whap!

Fuck! My ass was starting to sting as she increased the intensity of the spanking.

"Beg me to keep you locked in chastity all weekend, bitch boy!" she ordered while turning on her phone video to record me.

"Please Mistress Sharon, please keep me locked in chastity all weekend. Please, I'm begging you. I'll do anything! Please keep me locked all weekend."

Whap! Whap!

"You better obey me totally or I'll send this video to all your friends," she threatened.

Whap! Whap!

Whap! Whap!

Fuck! My Wife had broken me and I would do anything she said.

"Yes, Mistress Sharon. Thank you."

What happened next surprised me. My wife really turned on the hot wife act.

"You said you will do anything to have me keep your dick locked in that cage all weekend. Well ok, since you begged me so nicely I will keep you in chastity all weekend and you will do what I tell you.

All this playing has made me really horny. I shouldn't have to do without because you're locked in chastity all weekend should I slave?" she said as she tugged on the nipple clamps.

"No Mistress Sharon," I said.

"That's right slave boy, I need some dick! You are going to find me a male escort to come take care of my needs since you're locked up for the weekend," she said laughing at my look of surprise. "Too bad you can't control that dick. You'd be getting to fuck your wife all weekend instead of hiring an escort to do it while you are in chastity unable to even touch your dick. Maybe I'll let you lick my pussy after the escort leaves if your a good slave boy and beg for it. Go on, get on Google. Text me pictures of six choices. They better be good. You know my taste. You will spend one week in chastity for each one I find unacceptable. I'll let you know which one to hire. Do it now, slave boy!" she comanded.

Whap! Whap!

"Yes, Mistress Sharon."

I immediately searched for male escorts on Google. I found six that I thought would appeal to any woman and texted their pictures to her as ordered.

"I thought you knew my tastes!" she scolded. "There are only two of the six guys you sent me that I would fuck. You just earned yourself four more weeks in 24/7 chastity, slave boy! And dont think I'm going to do without all month just because your dick is caged. Find four more to replace these and they better be acceptable or you may be in chastity for a long time."

Shit! All the guys I sent her looked good to me. They were handsome, muscular and well endowed. But what do I know. I'm not into men. Maybe she was rejecting four of them just to keep me in chastity for the next four weeks while she fucks her escorts. Oh fuck! I just realized that my wife could keep me in chastity indefinitly by rejecting my suggestions for her escorts. Was she actually planning to do this? That's what I get for telling her about my female domination and chastity fantasies.

"Schedule the second one you texted me, Dale it says his name is, for Saturday night, slave boy. He is really handsome! Does it say how big his dick is?" she teased.

"9 inches, Mistress Sharon."

"Are you kidding?" she asked, smiling broadly.

"No, Mistress Sharon. His info say 9 inches."

"Wow! 9 inches!" she exclaimed excitedly. "I've never had one that big. Schedule him for 8 pm. Saturday. You will be locked in bondage in the guest bedroom to keep you out of the way while Dale is here."

"Yes, Mistress Sharon."

"Like I said, if you beg nicely, I might let you lick my pussy while I tell you the details of how it felt filled with that 9 inch dick, but you're dick is staying locked. Understand, bitch boy?"

Whap! Whap! Whap!

"Yes, thank you Mistress Sharon."