Mistress Sicily Ch. 01 - Taking Francine

Story Info
Sicily identifes Francine as submissive and take possession.
5.3k words
4.53
4.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DirtBoss
DirtBoss
138 Followers

Disclaimer: This is purely a work of fiction and none of this should happen in real life without full consent. Most of the characters in this story are committing criminal acts. If the idea of human sexual slavery, blackmail, nonconsensual sex, animal play, spanking, flogging, forced servitude, kidnapping, rape, or other such illegal activities bother you. Please don't read this story. Please spend your time reading something you enjoy as this may not be it!

Ron and Fran had been in high school together. Fran had gone to a couple of dances and movies with one of Ron's friends. According to Danny, Ron's friend, she was nothing but a cock tease. She would let him pet and touch a little then leave him with blue balls and hanging.

Ron had thought nothing of her for twelve years. He and his wife Sicily were placing their son in a private school just outside of town in a small rural community. The school was parochial, but they were not. The school was open to money so their son Jim was allowed in.

The school had a class that the parents had to attend for their child to be admitted and it took place on the Saturdays of August before first classes started the day after Labor Day. Ron and Sicily sat in the audience of the small school theater and Ron noticed an older Fran walk by all but leading a man walking behind her.

There was a break at 10:30 am in the class where they were being lectured on what the school was teaching, next weekend they would learn what the school was not teaching their children and why. The third weekend would be on sex education, when it would start and what information would be contained in it. The final weekend of the adult class was to cover how the parents were supposed to support the teachings of the school.

During the break Ron walked up to Fran and introduced himself and his wife Sicily.

"I thought you looked familiar; this is my husband, Ray. He is an executive at an aerospace engineering firm. I work there as well in HR as the executive assistant to the vice president of HR." Francine explained.

Ron noticed that Ray was deferential, did not interrupt and let Fran do all the speaking. When she was finished Ray offered his hand to Sicily first, then to Ron. When Ron shook it firmly and looked Ray in the eye, Ray's eyes darted to the floor, and he blushed a deep crimson.

Ron and Sicily had met in a mountaineering and adventure camping class in college, in her sophomore and his senior years. Ron was graduating with a degree in business and Sicily had chosen psychology as her major. She had planned on going into social work. They both figured out right away that they were both alpha's and had to win at everything.

Sicily brought it into the relationship when Ron went back home, after graduating and started to run his family construction and contracting company. Sicily was studying the psychology of D/s relationships and decided to see if any of the concepts had merit. She went to the library and waited for the right person to show.

It was a couple. Sis saw them walk into the library; each was dressed to unimpress. The girl had on a peasant skirt and heavy sweater vest over a thick dark top. Her high-top tennis shoes were a fifteen-year-old style. The boy was in polyester slacks wearing buster brown shoes and a short sleeve button down buttoned to the top.

Sis sat at the table they were studying psychology 101 at. She talked them into studying at her apartment. Both were mousy and submissive in her apartment and Sis began to order them to get her water, make her food. Within two weeks they were her slaves and kept naked in her apartment. Ron came to visit, and get laid, on the third week.

Sis had each of the two trained on servicing her, but the guy had been locked in a chastity cage since before she took full possession. Sis had made him buy it with her in the store standing next to him. He put it on in the men's room and Sis did not see it until three days later when he begged her to remove it.

That was when she took possession of him. The girl had been staying with her for five days by then and slept in Sis's closet tied in bondage every night. Ron and she had submissives in their house ever since. Their son Jim thought everyone had a maid and a stable hand that lived in a small cottage near the stables.

The short introduction during the break made Sis's subbie senses tingle as she called her intuition. When Fran and Ray had walked over to get more coffee and a muffin Sis pulled Ron to a corner.

"How do you know her? When did she take possession of him?" Sis asked.

"She dated a friend of mine in high school. She was known as a blue ball babe. Let you touch and pet but leave you hanging." Ron chided.

"She is obviously in charge in the relationship, but I think from her body language she is submissive as well. She is kind of cute, do you want me to try, I know you love those redheads." Sis asked and teased.

"She is cute enough, small rack but that can always be fixed. Nice fat firm ass, kind of like my wife's, you go see if you can't get us some fresh meat to play with. I know how much you enjoy the capture." Ron teased back.

During the lunch break while building sandwiches in the buffet line Sis said, "You go get the seats next to them, put me next to Fran and her between myself and Ray. I will bring your sandwich."

There was no sense bringing anything to the conversation, once Sis was on the hunt it was like a good dog after a raccoon. She was not going to give up until the scent of the prey was gone or the prey was captured.

Ron sat two chairs to Fran's right, Ray sat on her left and Ron tipped the chair next to Fran up to show it was taken.

"You don't mind if I and Sis sit with you?" Ron asked Fran, ignoring the fact that Ray was even present.

"Um, no, where is your wife?" Fran asked.

"She is getting our lunch together; she is such a take charge girl." Ron said.

"Here she is now." Ron said, standing, moving the chair back, and taking the plates from his wife.

Sis sat and her left-hand brushed Fran's shoulder. When Fran looked up at Sis. Sicily smiled a predatory smile and said, "I did not mean to touch you, but I am not sorry."

Fran quickly glanced at the food on her plate. Sis thought to herself, now to set the hook and begin to reel.

"With the two of you being new here, we are going to be the welcoming committee. Call your sitter and let us take you to a meal after the class that is fit to eat, not stale bread and third-rate meat." Sis demanded.

"No, we couldn't impose." Fran said.

"No, I insist," Sis said, putting her hand on Fran's thigh and leaning into the woman. "I won't take no for an answer."

That was the beginning of the relationship between the two couples. Over dinner and drinks Sis learned that the daughter's name was Anne, that she was born six weeks after her and Ron's son, Jim. In the parking lot Sis walked to Fran at her and Ray's car.

"Let's save on a babysitter, Jimmy is taking riding lessons during the Saturday's when we are in this class, we have extra ponies and tack, bring Anne out on Friday evening after work and spend the night in the guesthouse on the ranch. Ron and Ray can grill Friday night and Anne can learn to horseback ride while we wade through what are children are being taught." Sis said, handing Fran her card with a note written on the back.

"Bring a swimsuit and a bottle of your favorite, NO is NOT an ANSWER!" was written in perfect script penmanship.

The following Friday was the first night that Fran and Ray spent with Ron and Sis. The kids played in the pool and the men grilled while Sis took every opportunity to accidently bump and touch Fran.

The kids were watching a Disney princess movie followed by Shrek after dinner. The maid, Else, made sure they had snacks and drinks. Sis had been making sure that Fran's glass did not run dry, switching to a white wine after the heavy red served with the steaks.

Sis grabbed the bottle and a glass, "Fran, let's us girls go into the sauna and soak, we can tell each other the secrets that the men can't know." Giggling like that was one of the secrets.

Fran was well in her cups and agreed. As soon as the sauna door closed Sis took her top off and hung it on the door hook. She was rubbing cold water over her tits and letting the hot air of the dry sauna turn it to steam.

"Off with that top, I am not going to be the only one and they look to cute to hide behind that thick ass top." Sis teased Fran's conservative bikini.

Fran was going to refuse when Sis ran a fingernail down Fran's stomach and looked in her eyes.

"Just for me, take the top off." Sis requested boring into Fran's soul with her blue eyes staring into Fran's green eyes.

Fran reached for the strings at the shoulders and Sis giggled like she was drunk, which was far from the truth. Sis's lips touched the rim of her glass, more often than Fran's but nothing went past five of six times the glass was raised.

While Fran was removing her top Sis removed Fran's knot on her waist wrap, covering the bottoms she wore. Sis saw fine red hairs out the sides of the bottoms.

"You need to get that little monster under control, If Jimmy saw that, we might have some explaining to do earlier than the school planned. I will call my girl and she will take care of that for you. In fact, let's do a spa on Wednesday evening."

Sis put a finger up to Fran's lips, "Yes you can and it will be set up for 5:30. My girl will send you an invite and she will have the wine you brought on ice when we get there. Just us girls." Sis said reeling in the prize.

Fran hoped Sis would forget by morning and not make her show her pussy to someone for grooming.

"Such cute pink nipples, look at the cute little freckles. Are those a B-Cup or and A?" Sis said, accidentally rubbing the back of her hand across the right nipple as she gestured about the cup size.

Fran blushed the same color as her hair, "I wear a B-Cup, 34, it is a little loose but a 32C cuts into my skin and it makes me uncomfortable."

"Yea, not everybody has to carry around these fucking things, you're lucky. The guys like an E cup but I often think of getting them reduced." Sis lied, splashing more cold water onto her E cup breasts making her nipples rock hard and the areola scrunch.

"E cup, Jesus, I could see they were big but not that, are you 32 or 34?" Fran asked.

"I have the same problem as you, A 32F makes them bulge like water balloons and a 34E is a little on the free side, but the girls like their freedom." Sis said bouncing the tits up and down with her hands supporting them.

Sis poured the cold water over Fran's tits, "Rub it in, it feels great."

Sis wanted to finish with, "It only feels better when someone else does it for you, that would come later."

They finished their bottle, mostly Fran, put their tops back on and walked out into the brisk night air. Sis was carrying Fran's wrap. Handed it to Ray.

"It is time to call it a night, I will have Else bring Anne down to the guest house, you better make sure Fran makes it there, I think she is a little tipsy. Breakfast is at 7 am sharp so we can make the class by nine. You two will ride with us." Sis instructed.

"Yes, ma'am," Ray answered, respectfully.

Sis smiled and under her breath said, "It is full on now."

Starting on Sunday after the riding lesson, Ray and Fran heard nothing but about riding the ponies at Jim's ranch. Sis and Ron had let them go home after the class and Fran was hung over for the entire day.

On Wednesday Fran got an email in her work inbox, "Don't forget our meeting at 5:30, 13345 Baker St. Salon Frisco. I will be waiting, and Rosie already has the instructions on what you need." Love SIS.

Fran did not get out of the spa until almost 9 pm, that woman was going to wear her out. Fran looked at herself in the shower before work. She had a thin strip of hair just above her slit that was a triangle about one inch wide at the top. Maybe two inches long. The woman had waxed everything except her eyebrows and eyelashes.

Fran had never had her neck or ass waxed before, both were very smooth, and she liked the feel of her own skin now. Rosie had given her some lotion to put everywhere that was waxed. It would moisturize and retard the new growth.

Friday came and Fran and her family headed out to the ranch. The grill out went much like the previous, but Sis had a surprise for Fran. It was a new swimsuit. Fran loved it but did not feel like it was covered enough.

"Your ass is beautiful, why are you hiding it behind a piece of cloth. That dark green looks incredible with your hair. What did Ray think of your new style?" Sis asked as Fran was looking at the thin cloth covering her vagina and the two small triangles barely covering, he small areolae and large nipples tenting what was there.

"I haven't shown him." Fran admitted.

"When was the last time you gave him a piece of ass?" Sis asked, aggressively turning Fran to face her.

"Um, I, what?" Fran asked with a deer in the headlights look.

"I am only going to ask this one more time and I may go ask him, when was the last time you fucked?" Sis asked, holding the redhead by her chin, and looking aggressively into her eyes.

"It was last month some time, since Anne was born, I really don't want to." Fran admitted, looking at the floor.

Sis lifted the redhead's chin up and wiped the tear off her cheek. "Does he need a little help from a purple pill, I keep some handy for marathons with my Ron." Sis asked.

"No, he is ready anytime I ask." Fran admitted, smiling thinking about how ready he can get.

His skinny little five-inch hot dog dripping with precum and the head that angry purple color it gets.

"Anne can sleep here in the princess bed. Else will sit outside Jimmy's room so he doesn't accidentally wander in there. You are giving your husband a piece of ass tonight, or I will come down there and fuck him silly while you watch. Understand?" Sis ordered.

"Yes, ma'am." Fran answered looking down.

"Let's get that bottle of wine and get in the sauna for some girl time." Sis said, suddenly bubbly and happy.

Fran couldn't keep up with the woman's mood swings. Fran had forgotten that she was almost naked. Then in the sauna she was naked.

"Rosie said we had to put this lotion on whenever possible. Let me rub it on your back and the back of your legs." Sis said, pushing Fran onto her front on the wooden bench.

Fran did not expect to have the naked blonde sit on her lower back while sensuously rubbing oil into her skin in a 125-degree sauna. Fran could feel what she hoped was sweat pooling on her lower back where Sis's crotch was.

"Now for the front." Sis said.

It did not register with the slightly buzzed and well relaxed redhead what the words implied until she was lying on her back with an oiled-up blonde, rubbing oil into her tits and stomach as the blonde slid closer and closer to her sex.

Fran arched her back and moaned as Sis's greasy hand slid down over her pubic mound.

"Oh, you're good and needy. Make Ray eat here for at least two orgasms before he fucks you." Sis instructed, sliding an oiled index finger over the hood of Fran's clit.

Fran was moaning, arched, and trying to get that into her cunt, fuck it felt good.

Sis reached down with her mouth and bit the right nipple hard. "I said fuck him, not me."

When Fran screeched two fingers drove into her vagina hard, pumped three times to get Fran right to the edge and were pulled away.

"Show Ray that side of you tonight. Such a good little slut. You will make a good little slut someday." Sis said and wiped her fingers on Fran's unbitten breast.

Sis tossed Fran her tiny green suit. "I want you to walk to your husband in your suit, take him by the hand and lead him to the guest house for a good fucking. Do you understand?"

Fran was so aroused by what had just happened, she answered, "Yes, Sis."

Fran did as told and when she grabbed Ray's hand, Ron saw her in the skimpiest of possible bikinis, "Come with me, you have some things to do and so do I."

Sis watched them walk down the path to the guest house.

"Get into the sauna you have some dessert in there to eat." Sis told Ron.

As he was between her thighs treating her as she had taught him to Sis explained the situation to him.

"Fran is mine, she now knows she is mine, Fran must come to terms with the fact that I now own her. Next weekend I take her in front of Ray." Sis explained to Ron.

Else had seen Mistress Take Master into the sauna and new that she needed to get some things ready. She checked on the two children and they were asleep in front of a Mickey Mouse show that had just started so had almost two hours to go.

Else stripped the maid's outfit off. She quickly put on her pink wrist cuffs, ankle cuffs and stiff collar. There was a fifty-pound weight on the shelf connected to a pully in the ceiling through one on the floor by a rope. Else clipped the rope to her collar, after clipping two to her ankles that were attached similarly to the weight. She attached a clip to her collar back that went to a block and tackle in the ceiling above her head.

Else installed the head harness with the blinding eye pads and two-and-a-half-inch ring gag in it. She clipped her wrists together and began to stretch for a hook she knew would catch her wrist cuff clip in the center. She just got it, and the tug was enough to trigger the weight to fall, by collapsing the shelf.

The weight stopped two feet above the floor. Else's arms were directly above her shoulders in a strict strappado. Her back was straight, and her head was about four inches below her hip bones in that straight line. The only way she could lessen any of the tension was by getting her feet further apart and that put more strain on her shoulders and wrists.

This is how Sis and Ron found their maid when Sis was done using Ron's face for her pleasure.

"Looks like, as usual, Else has read your desire before you did. Use her to your heart's! delight. I will go and make sure Anne is snug in her princess bed, Jim is tucked into the race car. I will spend the evening in the suite next to the princess's room. You enjoy the maid." Sis said.

Sis got the kids arranged. Grabbed one more glass of wine and figured out she left her tablet on her nightstand. She entered the master suite and it reeked of sex. Ron was balls deep in Else's ass, Sis could see the remnants of their first coupling leaking from Else's vagina down her legs. A string of drool had reached the puddle on the floor from the ring gag. She now wore clover clamps with weights on her enhanced F cup breasts.

The maid was so thin when Sis captured her in the library years ago Sis thought she would look ridiculous with any larger breasts than a G cup. Now that her body had filled out and they were technically F's they looked fantastic swaying with the weights as Ron pounded his favorite hole.

Sis grabbed her tablet and swatted Ron's ass as Else groaned in his use.

"See me in the morning big boy." Sis instructed as she left him to his pleasures.

Ron understood what she meant. Else woke him up in the morning with her mouth at 5:30am. He had Mistress up by six with his mouth. When the two entered the kitchen, Hank was at the table finishing his breakfast before going to get the ponies ready for the kids and their weekend lessons. Sis presented her cheek and Hank kissed it.

Else smiled and gave mistress her coffee and kissed her on the cheek as well.

"Thank you for last night Mistress, I really needed that." Else said.

"So did master and he must have done a good job from the way you are walking this morning." Sis said, patting Else's thick ass through her thin skirt.

"He is very good Mistress." Else said.

She then handed Ron his coffee and stood stalk still while he ran two fingers through her slick hot folds. Ron presented his slick fingers to Hank and Hank dutifully sucked Else's juices from them.

DirtBoss
DirtBoss
138 Followers
12