Mistress Sicily Ch. 01 - Taking Francine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hank left just as Fran and Ray walked in. Ron stood and pulled out a chair for Fran.

"Ray, let's go get the kids up, Sis put them to bed, it's only fair that we get them ready for the day." Ron instructed.

Else remembered Fran like a pinch of sugar and some hazelnut creamer in her coffee and delivered it as such. Sis stood up and walked behind a now tense Fran. Sis put her hands on Fran's shoulders as if to massage them and slid them down the woman's front to cup both small breasts.

"Did you do what I told you? Did you have him fuck you well? Huh, my little Frani girl." Sis asked, nibbling on Fran's neck. "Else, bend over and show Miss Fran what a well fucked cunt looks like." Mistress ordered.

When Else did walk and face away from Fran. Else locked her knees at shoulder width and bent from the waist, exposing a red inflamed Labia minora, bruises covering her majora and bruising around her anus.

"Is that what little Frani looks like this morning? Did he get to take your asshole last night? Get back to work Else. The guests need some breakfast. I am glad to see from your complexion that he at least gave you an orgasm last night." Sis teased.

"Yes, thank you." Fran said as Sis pinched her stiff nipples hard enough for Fran to squeal.

The jolt it sent to her vagina was electric. Fran moaned as Sis released her nubs. Fran did not have the heart to tell Sis that it was not Ray that gave her the orgasm but the memory of the fingering she had received in the sauna.

"After breakfast come with me, I have a gift for you." Sis told Fran, it is in the barn, and we can watch the kids get started on their lesson, it may make us a few minutes late for class but that is ok.

Ron and Ray after breakfast went out to look at the horses, Ron did not know what Sis was up to, but she said she needed a half hour alone with Fran, and it was Ron's job to keep Ray occupied.

Sis led Fran upstairs above the stables. She did not open the main door to the left, Fran would have bolted if she saw what was in there right now. There was a poker room to the right with windows that looked out over the arena. Sis had a crotch harness on under her dress and petticoats.

She had stashed a small seven inch by two-inch plastic cock with some lubricant in the top drawer below the windows along with her present for Fran. The reaction Sis had received this morning on groping Fran told her it was time to take possession.

"Look out the window and watch the kids ride, while I get your gift ready. Fran was intently watching her daughter smile, laugh and thoroughly enjoy riding on the white pony Hank had her on.

Fran did not look back or complain when she felt Sis pull her dress up and panties down. Sis removed the panties and put them on the shelf in front of Fran on the window. Fran felt the stiff fingers slide through her hot moisture the pressure of the cock on her hole did surprise her.

But not enough to complain as the fingers were now rubbing back and forth across her clitoris. Fran was breathing hard as the stiff shaft pushed up stretching her pussy. She moaned in pleasure and slight pain. Sis began to stroke with a slow rhythm, she bent over Fran's back and took the breasts into her hands. Leaving a stain from the juices on her left fingers.

"Look how much fun your little girl is having. Think if she knew how much fun mommy was having with a cock in her right up here watching her little girl ride. Mommy is riding just like little Anne." Sis whispered as she began to pound into the core of the redhead.

"Oh, my god, oh my god." Fran began in time to the cock banging into her. Just as Fran reached the summit Sis pulled free.

Fran felt Sis go to her knees with hands on Fran's ass. She thought Sis was about to finish her with her mouth. She felt something cold around her waist, a small push into her dripping vagina, tightness from her hip bone tops down through her ass and up her outer labia. Then the click.

Fran reached down and felt the outer metal of the chastity belt.

"What are you doing? What have you done? Oh my god, what have I done?" Fran said confused and began to cry with the frustration of losing control, not quite orgasming and being fucked better by a woman in three minutes than she ever had by her husband of eight years.

"Come here, Frani, let Mistress make it better." Sis said, taking the frightened woman into her arms. "I am just keeping safe the things I own. You just gave yourself to me and I am extremely happy you did. Your life will be more fulfilled than you have ever imagined. You now have a standing appointment with Rose for cleanings every Wednesday at 5:30. Most of the time, I will be there as well." Sis explained.

Fran with tear stained and red rings on her eyes looked up into Sis's blue eyes from holding herself against Sis and crying.

Sis turned her head and planted the most passionate kiss Fran had ever gotten on Fran's pink lips and Fran received the stiff tongue of her new Mistress with her own tongue.

"I now own that pussy I just locked up. You need a strong hand in your life, and I have decided to be that strong hand. Now do as I told you and you are welcome with your gift. If you are a good girl, we will take it off next Friday night and I will give you an orgasm. If not, then none for you. I want all your sex toys in a bag tomorrow and I will pick them up from your house at noon. How big is Ray?" Sis explained and asked.

"Like 6'1" why?" Fran answered questioningly.

"No how big is his cock?" Sis asked.

"Oh, like the size of a hot dog, I think it looks like an angry hot dog with a purple end." Fran giggled at her own description.

Sis picked up a one-inch sleaved chastity cage from the drawer with a 1 1/4" ring and a 1 1/2" ring for it. She explained how to install it.

"I will get the key from you tomorrow when I pick up the sex toys." Sis said.

"I am scared, Sis." Fran said.

"I will not remind you after this." Sis said grabbing Fran's chin and turning her to face the platinum blonde. "You will call me Mistress in private and Ma'am in public. You will be punished for forgetting those simple instructions."

"Yes Mistress, I am still scared." Fran said with a large tear flowing down her cheek.

Sis pulled the woman's face between her large tits, kissed the top of her head like a little schoolgirl.

"Don't worry Frani, Mistress will keep you safe. You have a journey to explore ahead, and I will lead you through it. Now we have a class to attend, and you have a tough conversation to have with your husband."

Fran did not hear a word during their class. Her eyes were distant and foggy during the breaks and lunch. At the last break Fran walked to Sis.

"Can we go somewhere to talk Ma'am?" Fran asked.

"Let's step outside and if we need to, we can talk in the SUV." Sis said, smiling at Fran remembering to call her Ma'am.

The two women stepped out and around the back of the building where they could have some privacy.

Fran looked around like they were being spied on. "Mistress, I don't want Anne exposed to this new life. I may have to put my foot down with her father tonight and I don't want her to hear that. Can she spend another night at the ranch and come in with you in the morning to pick up the bag and get the key? Please Mistress?"

"Oh, I think that is a wonderful idea Frani, I will even get her a gift for staying an extra day. I always wanted a little girl, so you don't mind if I dote on yours do you?" Sis asked.

"No Mistress, just please don't expose her to my depravity." Fran begged.

"Certainly not. We are very careful with Jimmy as he will not be exposed to anything at all until his 18th birthday, and he gets to choose if he wants to be involved or not. Anne will be the same." Sis stated.

Sis got Anne's sizes from Fran and the two went back into the classroom after Sis let Fran give her a peck on the cheek.

"Thank you, Mistress." Fran said.

Sis stopped on the way back to the ranch and got Anne a full English riding outfit and tack. Knowing Anne's mother would earn the $10K it cost in the first published video she released. Redheads pulled well.

12