Mistress Sicily Ch. 02 - Ranch Business

Story Info
Francine submits fully and the ranch does business.
5.5k words
4.26
4.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DirtBoss
DirtBoss
121 Followers

Disclaimer: This is purely a work of fiction and none of this should happen in real life without full consent. Most of the characters in this story are committing criminal acts. If the idea of human sexual slavery, blackmail, nonconsensual sex, animal play, spanking, flogging, forced servitude, kidnapping, rape, or other such illegal activities bother you. Please don't read this story. Please spend your time reading something you enjoy as this may not be it!

Anne was over the moon, and she got to stay another night in the Princess Room. Sis had gotten her knew Princess pajamas to wear and best of all a new riding outfit and saddle. Sis also promised that if she and Jimmy minded that she would take them riding tomorrow and there was another gift in the morning.

The two seven-year-olds spent the evening playing games on the console in the theater room. Else brought them dinner and cleaned up after. Movies started at 7 pm and Sis would be here to tuck them in at 9:30 pm. Else would be around to check on them through the night. It was Ron and Sis's game night.

Every Saturday night starting at 7:30pm, the ranch earned its real money. Sis's services were booked out for the next 14 months with only two weekends off for her family vacation to Bali. There were different kinds of clients the ranch catered to. Some people paid for the ability to live out their fantasy as a pet. Say a hucow, bunny, kitty, pony, or other such pet.

Some of the pets had designated dominants and others were freelance. The freelancer could pay extra, and Sis would find them a dominant willing to respect their contracted boundaries and play with them for twenty-four hours. In the past eight years of supplying these services Sis had paired close to 200 submissive pets and their dominant owners.

Each of the pairs paid Sis an annual stipend commiserates with their level of income for this service. If for some reason their play dissolved so did the stipend.

The second group was D/s couples that needed a safe space to live out their desires. There were two categories of these, and that was the monogamous and the swingers. Once starting the service Sis expected less monogamous than there really were. Almost 80% of her couples either played alone or within groups of two or three and were not interested in outsiders being involved directly with their scene.

The third group paid the most and were the most difficult to deal with and they were the dominants looking for new subs. These were usually masochists that tired of submissives easily and it was usually because they went too far and broke the submissive's spirit. Ending up with what Sis referred to as Sub-Jelly. The few that had overstepped on the ranch never returned and went with a large taste of what they usually dished out from the hands of Sis and Ron.

Two that were treated that way, had been allowed to return as submissives. Sis had broken the two so badly that they only lived to serve her. She called them her doormats. They lived six days a week down by the tracks and worked in the Lighthouse homeless kitchen. They showed up at 6:30 pm. Went into the barn, showered, shaved any hair that had grown over the week, including eyebrows. Put on their gimp suits and prostrated themselves at the entrance of the playroom where their prostrated bodies fit into a ramp that all who entered walked across their backs.

The final category was the newbie looking for a submissive or a dominant and did not understand what they were doing. Many would think they were dominant and by the end of 24 hours would be on the end of a true dominants leash. Sis was not ready to submit Fran her newest submissive to the scene yet. She was too fresh. Fran, she had taken control over, just this morning.

It was a great night because Ron had one of his favorite personal customers here paying for their weekend each month. It was a lawyer couple that defended some of the worst dirtbags in the world and needed their monthly confessional with Ron to purge their systems for another month of getting the worst dirtbags off with a slap on the wrist. Tonight was about a group of politicians they got off.

Sis's customers were a pair of her favorites as well. Each was a couple, but they played as ponies together. The only time the men were out of their chastity cages were when they were dressed as ponies. The only time the women were out of their belts was during this 24 hours Sis would have them bred by two of her big black draft stallions. It was always after a successful cart ride in her custom-built cabriolet cart. The only time she rode with the top up was if it was raining that day.

Sis's 24/7 ponies and their trainer would arrive at 6:45 promptly. The trainer had been with Sis for the last two years after working under the previous trainer for a year. She was three years out of college. The trainer had taken a submissive male two months ago and Sis was going to have to talk to her about needing to train a replacement if she was getting ready to move on. Sis had found the pony trainers bored of training after about three to four years. As group submissive lifestyle ponies were a fairly predictable lot.

Tonight, as requested Toni had the two large drafts, and two male carters with four female individual sulky racers. The sulky track was separate from the carting track that she would be taking her four on tonight. There were five sulky races set up for tonight and three buyers were looking for new ponies to purchase. Sis had a couple that needed to move on while they still had their stamina. Being in their mid-thirties they were going to begin to slow soon.

Sis was greeting the members as they arrived. Julie the college volleyball coach from Sis's alma mater had her favorite pet on her leash, dressed out as a yorkie puppy. Sis was sure it was still the head of the psychology department. He had spent years trying to get athletic funding cut at the university and the volleyball coach put him in her bitch suit and he quieted down.

"Are you carting today, Mistress S? I like the little fuzzy ball sack and cock cover for you puppy. It adds authenticity." Sis told the 6'7" dominant female.

"He is only out of it now for official duties and I have the university winding those down so I can finally get him in it 24/7. The little cover feels so authentic when he lies on my lap, and I rub his belly. I am trying to figure out a way that he can lipstick for me out of the cover." Mistress S giggled at her own joke.

"If you figure it out, let me in on it and we will get rich selling it to bitch puppy owners worldwide." Sis said. "I will get the two carters hooked up to a surrey for you and your pup to enjoy the carting course. Would you like to drive them, or do you want a driver?"

"Is the driver cute?" Mistress S asked.

Sis knew the 40-year-old dominant was always horny, so she had picked out a sub special and trained him to drive ponies for just her type. He was chosen for his physique and the ten-inch cock he carried between his legs. She had not had a weekend since putting him to service that he had not been used.

"He is standing along the wall over there. The chocolate skin in the crotchless pants and driving coat. His cage is light red. The key is on the reins of the ponies. They are being hitched as we speak, by the time you and him arrive with your pup the ponies should be ready. Enjoy your night." Sis told the tall woman.

Toni texted that her four were hitched and ready when she was and the pair for Julie were almost ready.

"Get the sulkies ready for the racing and stick with them. The four gymnasts from the college are racing against Mistress Q's four in a group of five different distances. The finals will have all eight sulkies in a five-mile run. The first four are the individual races. Each win is $5K for the competitor that wins, and the final is winner take all $100K so I expect some marks will need medical attention in the morning." Sis texted back.

Sis pulled the women's basketball coach and the track coach aside before leaving. Each had a previous player on a leash crawling in front of them. She told both men that she had a $40K finders fee for a five-year contract pony girl or $100K for a no contract lifetime pony girl finders' fee. She will be replacing three or four in the next year. They both agreed to be on the watch for what she wanted.

Sis headed down to the arena where her cabriolet would be hitched up. Sometimes she would have a footman ride on the back for a show but not tonight. Sis grabbed four sugar cubes and walked to the heads of her ponies. She had the males in front and the females behind them offset about three feet. This allowed the whip to reach flesh as needed for correction and direction.

The males were each twenty-six years of age and the females each twenty-five. Sis had them on a strict diet and they were with a trainer for two hours in the morning and two hours in the evening, staying in shape for her weekend.

Once the sugar cube was given and she could see the roller in the curb bit being worked by the tongue, she lowered the eye pads. The team was so well trained that she had never shown them the pony trail. They followed the rein and whip direction. If she used her voice, it meant a pony was going to be beaten for a mistake. It had never happened with these two teams.

Sis could see the tongues through her specially made curb rings. The lower molars next to the rear molars had been removed on these four. They each had dental device for daily wear to fill the gap. This allowed the round metal of the bit to ride on the lower gums like a regular horse. The curb was a metal arch that sat on the back of the tongue and when the reins pulled back the curb begins to push up on the roof of the mouth.

The driver had to take care not to damage the ponies' mouths and make them curb sour. Sis created a hard rubber ring that attached to each side of the curb to hold the ponies' mouth open if they had a relaxed jaw. It allowed for easier breathing and made a gag unnecessary. The ponies could push down on the rubber with their jaw muscles to swallow any saliva collected in the mouth. So effectively the pony was gaged by the ring and bit but not a mess covered in saliva.

With her ponies blinded Sis removed the cages from her males and the belts from her females. Each nipple ring got its own bell of a different tone. Same with the Prince Alberts on the males and the heavy ring through the upper most labia majora for the females. The only rings not belled were the clit rings on the females. The four septum rings were placed though the permanent gauges surgically installed there.

Sis had changed into her driving suit. She had Black leather smooth boots that stood on a one-inch platform with a ten-inch heel. Her skintight custom body suit zipped up to her navel letting the inside half of each breast be seen as they bounced down the path. She had on a three-row diamond choker and a black leather carter's hat with her hair pulled out the back in a platinum ponytail.

A few of the male ponies that had been uncaged but not blinded yet were getting erect watching the tight leather wrapped ass walking around her cart and ponies preparing to drive the four.

By the time the first mile of the cart path was behind them Sis wished she had put her Kegel device in before suiting up. Seeing the tight firm asses both male and female accentuated by the ballet position the hoof boots created. Pulling the 600-pound cart and 160-pound dominant up the steepest parts of the course made her want to rub one out. At the summit she saw that she was not the only one.

The women's volleyball coach had her driver tied on his back across the seat he had been driving from before. Her puppy was on the floorboard in front of the seat. She was in a modified reverse cowgirl pushing herself, standing on the floorboard, back onto the mostly seated lap of the driver. Effectively driving his ten inches into her vagina with the puppy trying to get his face in where the two were joined to help his mistress with her pleasure.

Sis was happy that she was enjoying her day at the ranch. Her four ponies were starting to sheen up, so she was going to release them in the long straight flat to get some of the spunk out of their system. Sis flicked the reins and by the fourth rein command the four were running and keeping their strides in time. It was always a beautiful sight to see a well-trained team run.

The bells helped them keep time with each other's strides. In training when one would get a little out of time on the strides the driver would flick the butt or thigh of the one out of sequence to speed their pace until time was matched.

Before the end of the straight she let them slow and blow to catch their breath before the tricky descent back to the ranch proper. Sis stopped and took a picture of her team with the pines in the background, back lit by the sulky track lights. She would blow it up and frame it, sending each of her ponies a framed copy.

Sis took the bottle of electrolytes out of its holder and gave each of the ponies a short drink of it. Climbing back onto the Cabriolet Sis started the long descent with four switchbacks in it for the ponies to navigate.

She knew from experience that the ponies' upper thighs, glutes and abs would have filled with lactic acid by the time the bottom was reached and would need to be slowly walked out before they ended the carting for the night. The entire ride had taken five hours by the time Sis was back in the arena getting her ponies ready for their treats.

She left the two females hitched. Took the males as they had been adorned except for, she removed the bell from their Prince albert rings and set them on the cabriolet seat. She hooked a leash to each of their collars.

Most of the pets in the large, fenced yard had ring gags, a few of their owners did not want their mouths used so they had panels or ball gags in their mouths. But any with rings were allowed to be used. She left the two males in amongst she counted twenty-three pets in the yard tonight. Any who wanted to help them with their pony cocks could.

Sis looked back from the barn and saw that both ponies had been knocked to the grass and many of the pets were fighting for their use. One of the large male hounds had gotten a bunny to her back and was banging away inside the bunny after getting excited by the tussle over the ponies. God some of those pets could get aggressive.

Sis removed the bells from the nipple rings and the large ring though the top of their outer vagina. She led the two females to the breeding pommels. Sis nodded to the girl in charge of the studs, and she knew that these two got Midnight and Ghost, Mistress never cared which got which mare as both studs were about the same size and girth.

The two kitten pets that had been chosen to get studs ready and clean mares were turned in with Ghost and Midnight. The studs, like the mares, were blinded and had curb bits with rings in place. The mares knew exactly what to expect and what the expectation was on getting ready.

Sis placed the breeding buck just above the ring in the upper vagina. She lifted the ring, and it went over a hook that pulled slightly and this pushed the clitoris down and out of its hood to make the ring in it swing free.

The shape of the buck lifted the mare's ass as her chest was moved down to the buck and the front d-ring in her stiff collar was hooked to the top of the buck and tightened down. This locked the torso in place. Sis hung two ten-ounce weights one through each nipple ring, distending the breasts and creating discomfort as they swung during the breeding.

The shape of the buck allowed for hooves to either be up or down. Sis chose down for these two and pulled them as far forward as possible to help open and straighten the vaginal canal. The studs measured 12 1/2" inches each and 3.25 across the shaft. Their glans could grow to four inches during ejaculation. Mares bred by these two left bruised internally and completely sated.

Sis filled each girl's anus with a two-inch wide, four-inch-long shielding plug so there was no chance of it getting injured during copulation. A three inch around syringe shaped like a short cock was worked into each of the mares with slimy lubricant covering the outer vaginal area. The kitties had their charges good and ready. Sis covered each cock in the lubricating slime.

The first was Ghost. She lined him up with Chestnut's vagina and slowly pushed his ass to get it started in. He now understood his job. It was hard for him to stay mounted the first few months of service. He had been at stud for over a year now and he stepped into the mare in slow short strokes until at least half his length was inside her.

Sis heard Chestnut start to neigh as Ghost was getting in. It had been a month and Chestnut's vagina had shrunk back in that time with the Kegel insert in her belt and the exercises required by the trainer.

Midnight had a slightly different technique, entering Wego, not that either mare could tell as the initial discomfort of entry was overwhelming. Sis stepped back and began to record with her phone. The sounds and smells were overwhelming. Sis showed the urine as it released form each mare as the cavity became too full and the pressure on their bladders was showing that they were in full continuous orgasm. The difference in tension felt by the studs was minimal as the hot wet hole was just tight continuously.

The braying of the mares was loud and continuous. The sounds of the weights slapping the buck and swinging as the studs pounded the crotches of the mares. Then the grunting began, first with Midnight then Wego that he had mounted, followed by Ghost and the last to begin the grunting of a mare bred was Chestnut. Sis captured the flow of seminal fluids and vaginal discharge mixed with lubricant flowing down the buck and out of the mares when the studs were pulled back and the kitties dove in to do their jobs with the mares first.

The kitties would spend time getting the studs clean before the next use. Sis made a note in her phone as these two kitties were exceptional at their jobs. They deserved a treat. She took a picture of each face over the upturned backs of her pony girls. It always took a good fifteen minutes for the mares to recover.

Sis removed the weights from now bleeding nipples. Held the electrolyte sippers up to their mouths and gave each a sugar cube for a job well done. Sis slowly removed the hooks and ring holding the two in place, removed the shield protecting their rectums and put their belts on for the next month. These two reported to Rosie on Mondays and Thursdays for cleaning. The two males had Tuesday and Friday for their appointments. The four on their own had started having Rosie laser them instead of waxing.

Sis led the two mares on wobbly legs to their stalls and put them in sleeping harness and blankets for the night. They would be released at 6 am to return to their human lives. Sis then went to find if the males survived the pet onslaught.

She found the two with a kitty and a bunny licking their now soft organs. When Sis rolled the two to their stomachs to lift them to the boots both leaked seminal fluids from their rectums. It looked like they must have had a good time. Once she got the two into their stalls, she reinstalled the two special made cock cages that fit behind the prince Albert and kept tampering down from the wearer. She blanketed the two for the night and left them to rest.

Sis met with each of the couples she played with every month two weeks after their Saturday. This gave time for the night to sink in and take hold. It also gave time for the pain and soreness some of them suffered to lessen and the level of arousal to return for some.

DirtBoss
DirtBoss
121 Followers
12