Mistress Sicily Ch. 02 - Ranch Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the girls were on a thirty day to thirty-one day returning cycle, last month, this month or next month were their best breeding chances for this year. Last month the mare's periods started sixteen days after the cover by Ghost and Midnight. This month it should start at about ten to fourteen. The two women had been on the same cycle since beginning pony play with Sis. They had begged her two years ago to help them conceive. She decided 6 months ago to start the process with Ghost and Midnight.

Sis checked her calendar and moved their review date back a week to three weeks from last Friday.

Else woke her mistress with her mouth at 7 am. She had seen Mistress go to bed at 2 am. Sir still had not gone to bed he finished using his toys about a half hour ago. Else left her Mistress to shower and went to get Anne ready for the day. She had woken young sir, and he was in the shower that Else heard.

Breakfast was eaten, Anne was in her new outfit and Sis had texted Fran.

"Anne wants to try out her gift so we will be in about 1 pm. Please have my stuff ready. I will want to see Ray's new item as well as yours. I will also show you a surprise while there. No reply necessary. Your Mistress!"

Sis was dressed similarly to Anne eating breakfast. Black English Equestrian boots. Tan jodhpurs, white blouse, plaid riding jacket and a black helmet to wear once riding. Jimmy was dressed in western boots, denim jeans western shirt, denim jacket and had a tan cowboy hat to wear once riding.

The three walked into the arena. Hank stood with two medium sized horses that Jimmy and Anne had never seen and Sis's stallion "Nightmare" standing beside the two.

"Anne, yours is the white one, he is a boy but is called a gelding. It helps calm them down. But he is still a boy. The roan is Jimmy's, and it is a mare. She can still have babies just not with your horse." Sis said.

"What is the horses name?" Anne asked.

"Neither of your horses have names yet, that is part of the gift for each of you, naming your horse." Sis told the children. Why don't we ride around the path and you two can let them earn names by the time we get back."

Nightmare always took a few minutes to settle under Sis. He was high strung, and the two new smaller horses had him a little worked up. Sis settled him before they got to the long uphill climb. Hank rode in front on his sorrel roping horse, just in case one of the kids' horses did something unexpected. By the time the four reached the top the sorrel and two smaller horses were blowing pretty good.

"Let's get off and let them rest and get a drink if they want. You always take care of your pony, and they will take care of you. When we get back, we will brush them out and check their feet before we put them in their stalls." Sis told the kids.

The horses each drank a little, except Nightmare, he hadn't even worked up a sweat. Once they were mounted up the mile long straight was in front of them.

"Hank clip on a safety rope on each of the kids' horses and let's let them run a bit. Anne stand, in your stirrups and set your hands like Hank has been teaching with the reins over the top of his neck. Same with you Jimmy except your reins go over the pommel so you can grab the horn if you need to." Sis instructed.

Hank hooked a rope to each of the horses' bridles and built them up to a run. Anne and Jimmy were soon yelling and giggling as the horses ran faster and faster, under Hank and the Sorrel's control. Nightmare gets a little too aggressive in a race to run him with the kids' horses and Sorrel and he just doesn't get along at all when competing. Two strong males both trying to dominate the other.

Sis had to admit that she had formed Hank from that mousy boy in the library into a good horseman and a man Else could be proud of. Else liked to be used by Ron but she loved to cuddle her Hank.

Nightmare quickly caught up once Sis saw the "Race" was over. Hank was letting the three horses walk off the run in the last eighth mile of the straight before the descent. Nightmare was prancing on a tight rein beside Anne and her horse.

"Have you thought up a good name for your horse yet?" Sis asked.

"I am thinking Lightening because he is so fast." Anne said.

"Lightening is a good name for a horse, so Lightening it is. I will get a chest brace for him and have his name in it for next week when you and your mom and dad come out." Sis told Anne.

"What about you Jimmy?" Hank asked. "What's her name."

"I think I will call her Strawberry because I think she is a sweet horse." Jimmy said.

"I like that," Anne said, "Strawberry and Lightening."

"So it is," Sis said, "We have Strawberry, Sorrel, Lightening, and Nightmare out for a ride."

Hank and Sis taught the kids how to take off the saddles, remove the blankets, wrap a rope around the horse's neck so you can remove the bridle and put on a halter. Then tie them properly with a bow line knot. Then brush them out. Hank picked up all the horses' feet except Nightmare. Sis was the only one he would allow to pick up his feet, other than the female farrier that did all of Sis's horses shoes. Including the ones on the boots for her human ponies.

With them all brushed the four were put out in the small arena and Hank would put them in the pasture after lunch with the rest of the horses, except for Nightmare, he was always in a pasture alone or with mares that were in heat and ready to be bred.

Even Sis did not remove him from the breeding pasture until the mares had all finished their cycle. He earned the name Nightmare for a reason.

"Anne go take a shower and get dressed to go home. Else will polish your boots and clean your riding gear, having it ready for next weekend. I think going forward you will be able to ride on Saturdays and Sundays as your family will spend the weekends out here at the ranch with us. The guest house will become the "Joy" house." Sis explained to the seven-year-old.

Jimmy and Anne went to shower as did Sis. Sis was washing the dust off and Ron entered the bathroom.

"I have a situation that needs your attention before you take Anne home. Jimmy can stay here, and he can help me fix the tractor in the shop, but this won't wait." Ron said.

Sis put on a skirt that stopped mid-thigh in black, a red bra, see through sheer white blouse, and a pair of 6" red heels. She grabbed a red clutch, covered her lips in red with some eyeliner and mascara. Her blonde hair went back in a ponytail.

"What do you think?" Sis asked.

"What submissive could deny that woman?" Ron said, rhetorically.

"Let's go see this emergency" Sis said.

Sis followed Ron to the Barn and up to the playroom to find his toys naked, hooded and in their natural state of laser removed hair. Then she noticed a third on Saint Andrew's Cross. She was hooded but had some crappy tattoos on her arms, and a poorly done carp on her thigh. The hair covering her crotch was a strawberry blonde. Some light freckling on her creamy white skin. Just slight tan lines could be seen where a very skimpy bikini had been worn some time ago.

"I recognize your toys. Tweedle and Twaddle, who is that?" Sis asked.

"That is Tweedle's bastard daughter from a one-night stand in college before he met Twaddle. She has been a drain on his account since birth. She showed up and threatened to blackmail him. He blew her off as an adult and loser druggie. She showed up here this morning and threatened to expose our entire fun. Tweedle wants us to take her."

"I will deal with her starting this afternoon. You release them with the understanding that she left for Mexico with a man they never met. They have not seen her since." Sis said. "What did she show up in, I don't see any cars here except theirs."

"She was in their trunk and got out this morning when she sobered up." Ron told her.

Sis shook her head and left the playroom to take care of her other commitments for the day. How could two high end lawyers be such amateurs?

Anne got into the SUV with Miss Holmes as she was told to call her. They headed to her house. When they arrived, Miss Holmes showed her mom and dad the pictures of her with Lightening and in her new riding outfit. Also, a video of her, Jimmy, and Hank running the horses away from her.

"I told Anne that starting next Friday night, you as a family will be spending weekends in the "Joy" house at the ranch. She will be able to ride Lightening on Saturday and Sunday as we do adult things. Now Ray if you would take Anne out in the yard and have her explain what must be done when we finish riding, I have some things I need to check with Fran." Sis said.

"Yes, Ma'am." Ray said and took Anne's hand.

As soon as the back door closed Sis held out her hand, "Where is my key?" Sis asked.

"It is in here with the bag." Fran explained.

"I am giving you twenty-five swats on each cheek for not having the key to his cage always secured. He could have unlocked any time he wanted and played with my toy. You will start to take better care of my things. Get that skirt off and get over my legs right now." Sis ordered.

Fran looked to hesitate, and Sis locked her green eyes with the deep blue of her own.

Fran quickly left her skirt bunched on the floor and settled on her Mistress's legs.

Sis rubbed the smooth waxed ass cheek presented to her hand.

"This cheek is evens, and this cheek is odds." Sis said, rubbing the right cheek then the left. Don't lose count or we start over."

Smack, "One Mistress," Smack, "Two Mistress," Smack Three Mistress,"....

"Daddy, what is mommy counting." Anne asked.

"Mommy is counting for Mistress Holmes." Ray said pulling his daughter out to the front yard where she couldn't overhear the punishment of his wife.

"Don't you mean Miss Holmes Daddy?" Anne asked.

"Yes honey, Miss Holmes."

12