Mistress Sicily Ch. 03 - Clean up after

Story Info
Sis returns and cleans up and total submission of Joys.
4.6k words
4.65
2.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DirtBoss
DirtBoss
139 Followers

Disclaimer: This is purely a work of fiction and none of this should happen in real life without full consent. Most of the characters in this story are committing criminal acts. If the idea of human sexual slavery, blackmail, nonconsensual sex, animal play, spanking, flogging, forced servitude, kidnapping, rape, or other such illegal activities bother you. Please don't read this story. Please spend your time reading something you enjoy as this may not be it!

Sis returned to the ranch. It was Sunday afternoon. She had spent most of the night up with paying clients, making sure the experience they paid for was top quality. She had laid groundwork for her son to have a happy life and set about to gather another pair of 24/7 submissives. Mid-Day when she had to leave and take care of the groundwork she laid, plant some seeds as it were some of her husband's top clients drop a shit bomb in her lap.

Sicily's husband Ron Harris and herself ran a ranch that fronted an extensive BDSM, D/s, club and network. Her husband had his family construction business that now mostly ran itself and made a fantastic money laundering company to push the club profits through, combined with the ranch.

The ranch could show huge losses with speculative animal purchases to hide huge profits on human sales. Sis just needed some sleep and she now had to deal with a disgruntled daughter, born out of wedlock, that felt she could expose her daddy's predilections without consequences.

Sis went to the barn, entered the playroom, and looked at the body exposed to her. Tweedle had left the girl's purse and ID on the table as she entered. Sis dumped the contents, and the hooded girl heard the noise.

Sis separated the contents into categories. "I don't care," "This identifies her," and "WTF".

The first and last category included, makeup, drugs, and other shit that did not matter. They clunked the bottom of the garbage bag in the can. The other things she sorted out again. Driver's license, social security card, and passport went into a gallon zipper bag for placement in the large safe at the house. She would see if Tweedle could get her a birth certificate it made things cleaner. The remainder of the credit cards, gym membership card and other identification cards went into a separate bag for incineration.

Sis put a red leather hood over her own head, pulled her platinum blonde hair out the hole in the top so it could cascade down the back of the shiny red leather hood. Sis wore her outfit from taking Anne home and laying some base rules for her new submissive couple, the parents of sweet Anne. It wasn't the first outfit she would have chosen to intimidate a reforming drug addict blackmailer, but it would have to do.

Sis created a new folder in her cloud storage with her phone and took photos of the hooded girl on Saint Andrew's Cross. The storage was labeled Tweedle's dumb. Sis got close ups of each tattoo. She not only sent them to the storage, but she zip filed and sent them to an artist she used.

Sis could see the hooded head following the sound of her moving around the cross, documenting the physical condition of the woman left for her to deal with. Sis put her phone on the table next to the bag of ids, then moved back to the bound woman.

"You have put yourself into quite a predicament. You stumbled across Daddy's cursed hobby, and he cannot afford to have his predilections known to the greater world. It is my job to disappear you. You think of your Daddy as a cash cow to be milked for your pleasure. To me his is a slug that needs salt poured on it for my pleasure of watching the gross little thing curl and suffer."

Sis touched the thigh with the poorly executed carp tattoo. The girl flinched and tried to pull away. She began screaming into the gag filling her mouth.

"I love young girls with creamy skin, they mark so well. Just look how distinct this crappy tattoo stands out on the thigh of such a pale canvas as yourself. Since you wish to scream and carry on, I would think a few days in isolation then we can talk. I will return and we will sort you into the box for a couple of days and then see if you are ready to have a conversation." Sis said.

Sis pinched the thigh hard and set out with the three bags. The shit bag was tossed in the dumpster at the entrance to the barn. Sis headed to and threw the second bag in the incinerator, tossed in the items left in front of it and pushed the button as the dial was set to thirty minutes. At fifteen hundred degrees the contents would be ash in four minutes the extra twenty-six was just insurance.

Sis found Hank painting the back wall of the grain shed they were restoring into a human animal milking parlor. Depending on which of the two you asked, Hank was either the first of Sis's slaves or the second. She considered both Hank and Else as her first. She was definitely their first in all things.

"Hank, I need your help getting a reluctant into the cooling box. You can get back to this after she is secured." Sis instructed him. "She is currently in the playroom of the arena. Please bring the box up there."

Sis grabbed the duffle bag of items needed for long term storage and carried it back up to the playroom. Sis laid out the items on a table she had slid over next to the cross. The first two items were sticky pads that were placed just above the left creamy sloping breast and in the center of the two breasts.

With those in place the woman started to thrash, and Sis grabbed an electric animal prod. She placed it in the center of the strawberry blonde pubic hair and pushed. Sis could see the soft skin push around the two copper points of the prod.

The woman struggled harder feeling pressure above her exposed cunt. Then her world went silver. The pain in her lower abdomen was a level she had never even dreamt of. The searing heat of it caused her to piss down her legs. She found herself panting into the acrid rubber filling her mouth and moist leather covering her head.

She began to beg, no, no, no when she felt the sharp points move up to her belly button and the piercing there.

"If you don't want more, then stop throwing yourself about and begin to cooperate. What we are going to do is detox you. The amount of drugs I just burned would kill a rhino. I am not going to negotiate with someone so high they can't make straight decisions. In a short time, when I think you are clean, we will have a discussion about your future. Until then I am going to put you somewhere safe to relax and think about your future." Sis explained to the drugged up 18-year-old.

Sis pulled off the hood and quickly put a blindfold on the girl. She slid the matted strawberry blonde hair back and out of her way. It was so greasy and sweat soaked it stayed at the back of the girl's head. Taking a dental gag and clicking the jaws apart behind the black spongy ball Sis was able to remove the ball gag without the girl closing her mouth.

Sis could see two posts pierced into the tongue wagging behind the white teeth in the open pink hole.

"This is going to be uncomfortable at first but by the second day, you will understand why it must be done." Sis said as the girl gagged and coughed as a feeding tube was shoved down her throat and into her stomach.

A two-by-two bite block that was two- and one-half inches deep went into the mouth. The block had grooves for the teeth to rest in that allowed her to swallow any saliva forming in the mouth. The block had a half inch hole in it next to the tube exit that allowed for breathing.

Hank rolled in a metal animal shipping crate that Sis had converted for her uses. The sides folded down to reveal a frame inside.

"Remember, struggling and not cooperating equals large amounts of pain." Sis said, pushing the prod into the soft stomach.

Hank unclipped the feet, holding the ankle to ensure he was not kicked. Sis moved to the side and pushed the prod into the left ribs of the girl. The right then the left hands were unclipped from the cross. The four clips remained on the leather cuffs wrapping her wrists and ankles.

The girl did not struggle, feeling the prod on her smooth skin though the mounting of her to the frame. The woman was on her elbows and knees. Sis adjusted a bar with a foam pad covering it up into the girl's hips at her waist. A second bar went to the torso just below the breasts, a third bar crossed her shoulders. A post with a metal clamping collar was pulled up to the woman's throat, it forced her head up into a posture position.

Clamps went around the forearms at the elbows, the wrist cuffs were clipped to the base as were the ankles, after a clamp held the knees in position covering the calves. Each of the three bars on her front were then mounted with a bar on her back that tightened down on her back with foam padding on them.

Sis put latex gloves on. Sis lubricated a one-inch tube with a large, deflated balloon on it. She then started to lubricate the girl's rectum. This got a reaction and the restrained girl tried to struggle. Sis grabbed the prod and pushed it against the now exposed labia of the girl and pulled the trigger, held it for the count of three. When the trigger was released the noise and shaking in the frame stopped.

The base of the box was now soaked in urine from the girl pissing for the second time. Unconscious and unable to struggle further. Sis installed the shit tube in her rectum. Inflated the balloon to hold it in place. She then pushed a catheter up into the urethra and inflated the balloon to hold it inside the bladder. Both leaked while she installed the tubes on a belt that covered the girl's crotch and held the two hoses on barbs against the skin of the bound woman.

Sis put ear buds into the girl's ears and taped them in place, plugged the cord into the jack on the side of the frame and began to close the small prison around her charge. The feeding and hydration system was installed as were the feces and urine collection systems at the back.

The box and systems had been created by an engineer for one of Sis's clients that wanted to live out the fantasy created by a story she read. The story was of a freshly graded slave girl that was shipped by truck from Miami to Seatle in a crate like this. Sis had used it four other times in the past. Three of the contents were volunteers that asked for days of isolation. Upon interviewing the woman that created the "isolation box", some modifications were made.

A water washdown system with nozzles that strategically sprayed the contents with warm water, cold water, and deodorant soap was added for the second person. The third created the brainwashing mantras that were now going into the content's ears. The fourth was not a volunteer and he was now one of the studs in her pony herd. He had a problem with beating women. His mother volunteered for him, and he decided that being a pony stud was a great life.

"Fill the feeder daily and replace the waste containment bladders. Set the washdown on minimum four hours of wait, maximum eight and random during those times. Put the mantras on mild to moderate, I don't want her completely erased just calmed and malleable. Put my voice in on random giving instructions on proper behavior and etiquette. She and I will have a visit next week.

"Thank you, Mistress, I will put her in Else and my house for monitoring. You will be notified immediately if anything changes or occurs." Hank told Sis.

Sis told Ron of the woman's status and he let Tweedle and Twaddle know. They were to observe the first interview in seven days. They could arrive on Sunday at noon after it was guaranteed that the other guests had departed from their Saturday at the ranch.

Wednesday's interview of her clients from two weeks ago went well. It was a young lesbian couple that had made it big in the tech world and need to spice up their marriage. The twenty-six-year-olds had been referred to her by one of their grandmothers that Sis had been dominating until she found a forty-year-old that needed a toy for his wife and bought out her contract with Sis.

The couple she interviewed showed her that the wife's ass and tits were healing well. The more alpha of the two was still submissive to Sis she and her wife said that the inserts in the chastity belts were driving them crazy with arousal. Sis signed off saying they could get out for a day next month, maybe.

Sis went every evening down to have a talk with her girl in a box. Sis was just reinforcing what the girl was hearing 24/7 in her mantras. Sis went early on Friday and wondered if the girl even had any sense of time at all. Sis doubted it. The mixture of a little bit of prune juice in the nutrient mix that went into the stomach twice a day was keeping her stools loose a flowing through the tube.

Else felt sorry for the poor girl, hearing her moans in the nighttime as Else tried to sleep. She understood Mistress was helping the drug addicted girl but she was still empathetic with the plight of the helpless woman. Hank was just happy to have someone to care for.

As Sis was leaving the Joy's were parking in front of the guest house. Anne came rushing from the car.

"Miss Holmes, can I go see Lightening, please!" Anne asked running to the woman.

Sis reached down and turned Anne back to her mom and dad, "It is getting near dark. Hank will have him saddled and ready along with Strawberry in the morning. You and Jimmy can ride all day tomorrow. Now head up to the house for dinner. Your mom and dad have some stuff to do. You go find Else in the house and she will see to you and Jimmy this evening. Your mom and dad will see you in the morning."

Fran and Ray stood next to the car stunned and not knowing what to do. They just watched their new Mistress dismiss their daughter without even pretending to consult them.

"Get the bags from the car into the house. Then I introduce the two of you to your new lives." Sis explained.

Inside the small house Sis had them put their clothes in the closet in the small master suite.

"Follow me, don't ask question and follow instructions to the letter." Sis demanded.

Sis did not turn back she walked straight to the barn and up into the game room. She turned and as the two entered she stopped them inside the door.

"Submissives strip in the breezeway downstairs. You will only wear clothing up those stairs again when a dominant dresses you in them. Now go back down, fold your clothes, you will find a basket to put them in and crawl back up the stairs to my feet.

Sis got undressed as well, put on a pair of 8" heeled black leather knee high boots. She was wearing those and a crotch harness with an 8" long 2 1/2" thick dildo attached to it. She pointed to the floor in front of her with her leather crop.

"First position is "Prostrate." Any time you are told "Down" by a dominant you will go to this position. Knees under you, toes pointed back. Ass on your heels. Arms extended, nose on the floor and palms up with your pinky fingers side by side."

Using her crop to adjust the two they soon had an acceptable "Prostrate Position" achieved.

"From that we move fluidly into the "Wait Position", it is Knees as far apart as you can get them, while still sitting on your heels. Pull your toes forward and put them on the floor under your ass. Hands at your neck in the back, chest out and shoulders back. Elbows straight out the sides." Sis adjusted the position as they attempted to get it right.

"If you have something to present or give to the dominant this position is modified by putting both hands our flat in front of your shoulders with the item in your upright palms or if it is a glass in your left hand." Sis put a book in their upright palms.

"Maintain and I will be right back." Sis demanded.

When Sis walked back into the room Ray's book was on the floor and Fran's arms were shaking and she was close. Sis picked the book up and set it on the shelf. She left Ray's where it was.

"The next position is "Inspection" for this you will each stand and put your feet a foot past your shoulders. Place your arms out straight from your shoulders, then tilt your torso forward, bending at the waist to a 45-degree angle. Place your head looking straight ahead, open your mouth and put your tongue out on top of your bottom teeth." Sis walked around the two, tapped their chastity belt and cage with her crop.

Sis, pinched and twisted their nipples and shoved three fingers in each of their mouths causing them to gag, choke and slobber.

"Slut, go put yourself in the position that you gave yourself to me and show your husband what a slut he is married to." Sis ordered.

"Yes, Mistress, thank you Mistress." Fran answered.

She walked naked to the window and put her hands on the sill, bent at the waist and presented her ass to her Mistress and her husband.

"Fag Boy, you go get into the "Wait Position, facing Slut's ass and watch as I show you how she gave herself to me." Sis said.

Sis retrieved a collar, head harness with a ring gag and a pair of cuffs with a three-way snap. She installed the collar on Ray's neck. Forced the two-and-a-half-inch ring into his mouth, behind his teeth and buckled the head gear to his head and the collar. Wrapped his wrists with the cuffs and snapped the wrists, and collar together so he could not move his hands or turn his head.

"I want to compare what she is used to with what I am going to use on her. Here is what she gave herself to me on. Don't drop it." Sis said, shoving the narrow seven-inch cock into the ring gag.

Sis started to unlock his cage and the fake cock dropped between her and Ray then bounced off his cage and wetly slapped the floor.

"That is two punishments now, one for dropping my book and one for dropping that cock. Your not going to be very comfortable at work next week at the rate you are going." Sis explained to Ray.

Sis held the seven-inch cock down next to Ray's thinner five-inch hot dog sized hardon.

"No wonder Slut was week in the knees when I pulled out before she could cum. Are you still horny Slut?" Sis asked, watching precum ooze from Ray's purple headed cock.

"Yes, Mistress, oh, yes, Mistress." Fran moaned at the memory of Sis pulling on her hips and holding the skirt up with her panties smelling and lying between her elbows on the windowsill.

That is when Fran remembered Mistress ordered her to get in the position she was taken and that was with elbows on the sill, not her hands.

"Mistress, may I ask for something? Please Mistress." Fran begged.

"Slut, what is it you would ask for?" Sis asked.

"Mistress, I am in the wrong position, and I would like to move from where Mistress had me go." Fran requested.

"You know that I have to punish you for being in the wrong position, don't you?" Sis answered.

"Yes Mistress, may I correct my position?" Fran asked.

"Correct your position and for you catching it instead of me, it will be ten on each cheek instead of twenty-five." Sis explained, as she watched Fran move to her elbows on the windowsill instead of her hands.

Sis moved over, leaving Ray to watch with his leaky cock now uncaged as she removed Fran's belt. Sis tossed the belt over to Ray's knees. Sis reached between Fran's thighs and felt the moisture and heat before she even touched the woman. As Sis ran two fingers from the top of the smooth slit down over the clitoral hood, Bumping the little nub on the way down and through the folds, shoving the two up into Fran's core.

Fran moaned and pushed her hips down and back, to fuck the digits deeper. Sis slapped downward on Fran's ass.

"What did I tell you about trying to fuck me. The only time you move to fuck me or my designate is if I order it. Otherwise, you remain as still as you can. It is not your pleasure I am after; it is mine." Sis demanded.

DirtBoss
DirtBoss
139 Followers
12