Mistress Sicily Ch. 03 - Clean up after

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhh, yes Mistress. Ohhhh." Fran moaned as the two digits slowly pushed and wiggled inside her.

Sis pulled free, leaving Fran feeling empty and voided. Sis pushed the slim covered fingers into Ray's mouth. Ray choked and gagged on the fingers.

"You are going to start your mouth and throat training right now. The only lubricant on this cock is going to be your slobber. You can see how much bigger it is than your little thing. If you don't want your wife's cunt damaged, you better get to lubricating this phallus." Sis ordered, shoving the head of her groin mounted dildo into the ring and pulling on the back of Ray's head.

Sis started pulling on the back of his head and rocking her hips, fucking his face. Ray was soon choking, gagging and sputtering with the cock pushing to the back of his mouth.

"You are going to need some practice. Well Slut, he got the first three inches slobbery for you. I guess we will hope your making enough internally after that." Sis explained.

Sis got behind Fran, slid the dildo back and forth in her waxed vagina. Sis positioned the head at her entrance and whispered in Fran's ear.

"This one is bigger than last week, but it will not ruin you for Master's use, he is longer and thicker than this." Sis told her as the fake glans pushed past the opening ring of muscles.

"Oh, my gawd, my gawd, please Mistress, it is huge, oh my gawd." Fran moaned.

"We are just at the beginning, wait until you feel the fake balls against your clitty." Sis said, pushing another inch inside the sleeve.

It felt like an hour, but it took two minutes for Fran to accommodate the entire length. Sis began to pull out and stopped at the tip of the glans. The hole began to close, and Sis rammed forward. Fran felt a week's worth of frustrated arousal come to an end with that painful thrust into her cervix. She felt like her legs were giving out as she lost control of her bladder and shook in the strongest orgasm of her life.

Sis smiled the knowing smile of a sadist, reached around the woman, grabbed each of the less than a handful breasts, squeezed for handles and began to grudge fuck that pussy as hard as she could.

"Fran was leaking juices around the cock as it slammed into her depths she was moaning and babbling incoherently as her legs and body shook with the pummeling it was receiving. Sis let her drop into a heap amongst her piss and discharge. She walked over to Ray and began to shove the now slimy cream covered cock into his mouth after wiping it across his face.

"You are not allowed to wash that smell off your face until Monday before work. I bet she never acted like that when you fucked her did, she. I mean did you ever fuck the piss out of your wife? Because I just did." Sis said returning to Slut.

"When you can, crawl into the room across the hallway, I will be punishing Fag Boy for dropping my cock and my book. You will assume the prostate position three feet behind me and to my left as I am facing away from you." Sis said standing over the still panting woman.

Sis unclipped Ray's wrists from the collar, "Follow me, stay about three feet behind and when I stop, assume the "Wait Position" I will give further instructions then." Sis explained.

Else had come to love her Friday nights watching the two kids. They were well behaved and enjoyed many of the same video games. Else was going to ask Mistress for a child before she got to old to have one. Maybe Mistress would let Hank father the child, Else did love him dearly. Else had never been allowed to feel Hank's cute little cock inside of herself, only Mistress's and Master's.

Else remembered the week after Mistress took possession of the two in the college library Mistress had a ceremony. That night Mistress's 8" fake cock on a crotch harness had taken her virginity first in her throat, then her maidenhead covered the phallus in blood, that her rectum squeezed clean as Mistress Sicily took all three.

Then the bound Else watched as Mistress took Hank's three, starting with his throat, then gave him his first sissy orgasm pounding him from behind. Mistress then sat on Hank's erect cock and told him he may never feel it in a vagina again. Else had not been present if Hank had ever had his cock in a vagina again and never asked.

At ten pm Sis locked the belt back over her vagina and up between Slut's red tinted ass cheeks. The belt covered three welts crossing Slut's back, just between her hip bones. The cock cage made four welts crossing Fag Boy's scrotum, prominent with the testicle trapping rings.

"You two can dress, here are the cocks for you to throat train on. By tomorrow afternoon you will definitely be able to hold them in your throat for two minutes without choking. I will have Else bring Anne down after I reach the house. Do not let her see your welts, or the fake cocks. I will see the two of you at 7 am for breakfast with Anne dressed in her tan and cream riding outfit." Sis instructed the two after belting and caging them.

12