Mistress Susan and Our Year Togther

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is gently rubbing her pussy against my face. Her warm soft moist pussy lips are right on my mouth. I am trying to scream for her to stop. The burning from the cigarette against my balls is driving me crazy. The feel of her pussy on my face. The pain of my constantly burning balls. I just can't take it. Then so fast I don't know what is happening. She grinds the cigarette out on the inside of my thigh. I scream even louder. I didn't realize how sensitive the skin was there. She pulls off my face onto my chest again. My chest is covered in her moisture. Her pussy is very wet.

"Oh that was a good one", she says.

Over the next hour Susan repeats this torment. Each time she knees me in the balls, it is a little harder. My balls are a little more swollen, more burnt, it is more painful. Each time she puts her pussy in my face, she burns my balls more and for longer. She starts puffing on the cigarette while it is against my balls, making it even hotter. She burns my cock head and shaft. The inside of my thighs. The pain is so intense, but she just won't stop.

Finally she gets up and goes over to the backpack. She pulls out a flesh-colored penis. It's a vibrator. She grabs one final cigarette and lays down next to me again. She lights the cigarette and then turns on her vibrator. It makes a quiet buzzing sound. "Oh shit this is so hot Little Brother. I love hearing you beg for mercy."

She puts the vibrator in her pussy. She looks up to the ceiling. The cigarette is still in her mouth. She is gently moaning when she takes the cigarette out of her mouth and grinds it out on my tortured balls. I am so turned on by all this I don't even make a sound.

She puts the cigarette back in her mouth and lights it up again. She is thrusting her vibrator into her pussy, over and over again. I think she must be getting ready to come. She takes a deep drag on the cigarette and then aims it at my tit. I scream, "NO NO DON'T..." she grinds it out on my nipple. It hurts so bad, I scream. She drops the cigarette on my chest and grabs my arm, squeezing it, and I feel her whole body straining. She is moaning and shaking. She just came.

She lays there panting lightly. Her breasts are rising and falling, gradually slowing down. I close my eyes and try to relax. My left nipple is throbbing.

After a minute or so, Susan gets up and turns her vibrator off. "Now that was fun," she says. She reaches over and feels my burnt cock and balls. She is examining the marks, "You have my marks Little Brothers."

She then rubs her hand across my burnt nipple. It is so sore. She slaps my nipple. I cry out. "Oh Little Brother we aren't done yet. We don't have to be home for a while and I think I will be able to hurt you enough for me to come again."

An hour later we are done. My cock balls are very swollen and covered with burns. Both of my nipples are throbbing from being burned. Susan has me put everything away. In this place I would do anything she asks of me.

As we drove home things were quiet. I guess we were both remembering the last few hours. Susan spoke first, "In the side pocket of the back pack is some stuff for you." I unzipped the pocket and found some packages of bandaids and antibiotic cream. I think it was the first time my sister had ever bought me anything. She was being kind and considerate. Maybe she didn't really hate me that much.

Over the rest of the school year, I would goto that barn with Mistress Susan four more times. Every time was something new. Susan was very good at finding new things to try from the internet. I have no idea where she got some of the toys she had. Whips, floggers, paddles, but plugs. And on our last time together, in late May, she walked out of the gas station with two packs of cigarettes and a cigar. I wasn't afraid. I would do and take any pain she needed me to take.

After we graduated Susan moved out of the house. She had her friends and life, and I had mine. We never played again. She was onto new conquests. We weren't ever close again. We would see each other from time to time and we would smile at each other knowingly, remembering our year together but she wasn't my Mistress anymore.

12