Mistress Sylvia Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't need to be told twice. He started kissing her cock through her jeans and very gently put his hands on her thighs. The softness of the fabric against his lips answered his question quickly, and he liked the answer. He raped her pants with his eyes and the reality of what he is doing caused a rush of passion. Since she didn't object to his hands he got a little bolder and felt his way up her legs until they arrived at the big lump in her trousers. He then spent a few minutes kissing, licking and feeling up her jeans, paying special attention to her very hard corduroy covered cock. The contrast of her hard boner encased in the soft fabric turned him into a cock hungry bitch. Unfortunately for Debbie though, his little corduroy love affair was cut short quickly.

"Are you going to suck my dick fag, or lick my fucking jeans?"

He heard Sylvia and Joan still discussing his fate as he slowly unzipped Janice's pants, and once again the realization of what he was doing gave him a thrill. Despite the fact that she wasn't wearing any underwear he still struggled a bit getting it out through the zipper. It was a beautiful cock, seven inches long and an inch and a half thick with a perfectly shaped large mushroom. He fell in love with it right away. The crown of her mushroom was about two and a half inches wide and he wondered what it would feel like being popped in and out of his sissy asshole. He bet it would hurt so fucking good.

He grabbed her boner at its base with his right hand and continued exploring her pants with his left. Then boldly looking her right in the eye he swabbed her mushroom with his tongue. He did that for a minute or so, teasingly licking it all over. Sylvia probably would've cut his balls off for daring to make such eye contact, but Janice seems to enjoy it. He finally took her mushroom in his mouth and gently sucked on it for a bit, and she responded with a purr. He wasn't sure but he thought they might be making a connection, because she wasn't being nasty at all. That thought excited him a lot, but he decided not to push it. After all, he just met her, and for all he knew he was nothing but a cocksucker to her. So he broke the eye contact and slid his lips down her shaft, taking in about six inches.

He spent several minutes alternating between slowly stroking the full length of her boner with his lips, and gently sucking on her pretty purple knob. She seemed to be enjoying his mouth a great deal because she started saying things like:

"That's it sissyboy suck my cock, be my bitch, suck my dick you fucking whore. I'm gonna pump your sissy little belly full of sperm tinkerbell."

Oddly enough though, she spewed her insults and threats in a voice dripping with honey. There was no meanness in her nasty words, in fact, there were purrs and moans mixed in with them. He'd never experienced that before when being someone's bitch, and it turned him on a lot. After ten minutes of worshipping her dick he went into full cocksucking mode, stoking her boner rapidly, literally jerking her off with his lips. The more he sucked the more turned on she got, and the more turned on she got the more she insulted him in that sexy breathless voice. That went on for another fifteen minutes, with them feeding each other's passion and bringing the blowjob to an incredible climax.

As he sucked her he kept working her frenulum with his tongue and eventually took her over the edge, forcing her ball sack to give up its creamy treasure. Her boner swelled and spasmed between his lips as she pumped his mouth full of thick gooey jizzum, and her insults gave way to a lot of grunts and groans. He swallowed quickly and often, and even though she came a ton he managed to gulp down every drop. It was a true balls-to-belly blowjob.

As she slipped into her afterglow he gently sucked on her shrinking boner until it was a limp little dickie. Letting her penis slip from his mouth he resumed kissing her trousers and he could feel his pre-cum dripping down his leg. There was a lot of it. He wondered if his skirt was soaked with it too, and if so, would he catch hell for that. He was very horny and wanted to hump his dickie against her pants, but he knew that would never happen. So he just appreciated being allowed to kiss and fondle them for as long as he could.

It didn't last long however. After a few minutes he heard Sylvia say.

"Let's go faggot, you sucked her dick and served your purpose, now it's time to move on. You don't get to be girlfriends."

He straightened up on his knees and looked at Janice. She reached down and wiggled her limp penis at him with her right hand as she squeezed her booby with her left. She gave him a dreamy smile, winked and puckered a kiss at him. He wasn't sure if it was meant to show affection or to mock him, but he choose to believe the former.

He turned around and crawled back in front of Sylvia, who was sitting on the edge of her chair as if ready to get up. The look on her face was difficult to read, somewhere between a disgusted smirk and an amused smile. Whatever kind of look it was though, he got the impression it wasn't because she was happy with him. Making sure not to hold eye contact for more than a few seconds he looked down and remained on his knees right in front of her.

"Judging from Janice's smile I'd say you did a good job Debbie, and I like the fact that you know how to suck balls-to-belly."

She said to Janice and Joan. "Tell him why faggots."

They slowly recited in unison. "Mistress Sylvia's fags never waste sperm." It sounded well-rehearsed.

"Very good girls. You see Debbie, that's one of the golden rules in my house, and all my fags know it well. Under normal circumstances all the fags are responsible for making sure that rule is never broken, but with you here these are not normal circumstances. You'll be the house sperm whore for the next three months. In essence a sperm depository with legs. Except for the jizzum pumped out during normal whoring, which you won't be a part of, every fucking drop of sperm squirted out of a penis in this house will end up inside your body. Either directly pumped into your mouth or bottom, or licked up by you wherever it's been splattered, and I'm sure Joan will find some interesting places for that splattering to take place. Think about that for a minute Debbie, in this house that's a fucking shitload of sperm, and all of it's going in you sweetheart."

She picked up her cigarettes and put them in her Jacket pocket.

"Well anyway, it's good you know how to suck balls-to-belly. Now, before I leave and let you assume your role as Joan's full time bitch, I want to inform you about something I neglected to tell you before. As head fag slave Joan is awarded some special privileges, and one of those is having her own bitch. Whoever she chooses is still my slave of course, and all of you, including Joan, obey me at all times, but when I'm not around Joan's bitch serves only her. Being head fag slave is the closest any of you girls will ever come to being a mistress, so I let her have her own slave, and Joan's bitch is Janice.

Now that I think about it, I think Janice has been faithfully exclusive to Miss Joan for a couple of years now. Oh well, silly me, that completely slipped my mind before I ordered you to suck her dick."

She chuckled very sarcastically, and Debbie thought he got the picture. She had him suck Janice's dick to piss off Joan and give her a reason to treat him nasty, probably for being cute about the toe sucking thing. She also made him have sex with Janice to punish Joan for her insolence, she killed two fags with one blowjob. He saw that Sylvia was a very shrewd mistress, and when she was pissed off no one escaped getting royally fucked over, not even her head fag slave. The chuckle just hung in the air, understood by everyone. Debbie snuck a peak at Joan and she was staring bloody daggers at him. He didn't like that at all.

Sylvia got to her feet.

"Well my little fairyboys it's been nice, but I have a lunch date with a real man, so I'll leave you fags to take care of sissy business. Joan, the turd licker is all yours, and don't forget we have that other thing to discuss tonight."

She walked off without saying another word, leaving him at the mercy of a very pissed off Joan. The first thing she did was look at Janice and say curtly.

"Zip your fucking pants up bitch, and go take a shower. I'll deal with you later."

Janice did as told quickly, and snuck a sexy smile at Debbie on the way out. With nowhere to hide he decided to face the music and crawled in front of her, assuming a submissive kneeling position.

"Look at me bitch."

He obeyed, and for a long moment she gave him a look that was surely meant to kill. Then her face suddenly relaxed a bit, she shut her eyes and took a deep breath. When she opened them she was no longer seething, and she adopted a matter-of-fact, mistress type demeanor.

"Alright asshole, she's got me feeling like I want to rip your balls off already, and fag, I probably should. But I realize what just happened wasn't your fault, and taking it out on you wouldn't be much fun when you didn't deserve it. So instead, we're going to get acquainted. Now kiss my feet bitch, just like you were kissing hers."

He looked down at her flip-flops and realized what a wonderful opportunity he had if he played his cards right. She crossed her legs leaving her right foot about eighteen inches off the floor, with her flip-flop dangling. He bent over and started kissing the top of her foot. He kissed and licked her heal and ankle too, basically all over her foot, but intentionally avoided her toes. She really seemed to enjoy his worshiping and he played his part to the hilt, throwing in some moans as he worked. He waited her out, waiting for her to raise the toe sucking subject, but after sever minutes he wondered if he waited too long and blew his opportunity. But the fag gods must've been smiling on him, because she suddenly said.

"Wait fag."

She gently but firmly pushed his face out of the way with her foot, then shook it until her flip-flop popped off.

"I heard you telling Mistress that you love sucking toes. Did I hear right sissyboy?"

Her voice had softened into an almost seductive tone, and he knew it was now or never.

"Yes Miss Joan, I know it sounds silly, but I like to think of them as little penises, and I love sucking penises."

He thought he heard her gasp, but wasn't sure.

"Well fag, I don't know who'd want such a thing, but why don't you show me how you like doing it, then maybe I might understand it better."

It was put up or shut up time, so he started by licking and kissing all her toes, and being very sloppy about it. She tolerated that for a short while but soon became impatient and shoved her big toe in his mouth. He moaned and began sucking on it. It hadn't occurred to him until that very moment that he knew nothing about sucking toes, and he panicked a little. Realizing there must be more to the art than just giving toe hickeys, he fell back on his cocksucking skills and gave her big toe a blowjob.

He swirled his tongue around her digit, stroked it with his lips and eventually let her fuck his mouth with it. Looking up he saw her rubbing her bulge with her eyes closed and he knew he was scoring major points. He moved from toe to toe giving them all the same treatment. He even broke the repetition from time to time by licking the bottom of her foot, and that brought about some purring too. He diligently kept at it and she steadily lost control. At one point she unbuttoned her jeans, yanked the zipper down and pulled out her cock.

It was fucking huge!

Seeing it for the first time he was in total awe and let her toe slip out of his mouth, but she was having none of that, and shoved it right back in. He wasn't a great judge of length and could easily have been mistaken but it looked longer than twelve inches, and he'd never seen a dick shaped like that before. It started out about two inches thick at its base, then swelled out to about three inches half way up, then tapered back down to a small one inch pretty little mushroom. Regaining control of himself, he kept worshipping her foot as best he could, all the while watching her jerk off her monstrous dick.

She was lost in her own world. Her eyes are closed, she was biting her lip, her face was contorted in ecstasy, and her hand was a blur as she strokes herself. She'd never be able to pretend she didn't have a full blown toe sucking fetish in the future, that charade was gone forever. She let out a series of grunts and squeals and her gigantic boner became a fountain of creamy cum, spewing stream after stream after stream of milky white fag sperm high in the air, only to come raining back down all over her jeans, jacket and t-shirt. She came a fucking ton, and when she was done she was covered in jizzum.

Her orgasm was very intense and when it subsided she let go of her huge dick and it slapped her belly so hard it sounded like it must've hurt. She then surprised the shit out of him by bringing her cum dripping hand to her face and licking it clean. He spit out her toe and gave the top of her foot one last kiss. Then without waiting to be told he started licking up thick globs of jizzum from her trousers. That was something he really loved doing. The only thing better than kissing and licking corduroy, was doing it when the corduroy was covered with sperm.

They remained quiet, and the only sound in the room was their gentle moaning as they shared the taste of her creamy spunk. Joan soon closed her eyes and slipped into an exhausted afterglow while Debbie happily continued his clean-up duty. When he'd finished with her jeans he licked his way up her odd looking dick, which even when limp was a huge slab of manly meat, and he wondered how a man with such a huge cock could wind up being such a pretty limp-wristed pansy.

He finished by making sure her tee-shirt and jacket were licked as clean as her jeans. The whole process took almost a half hour, but to Debbie it is a half hour in corduroy fag heaven. Joan seemed like she enjoyed herself too, but he suspected for much different reasons.

When his task had been completed he sat on the floor in front of her and rested. The respite was short lived however. She soon straightened up in her chair, stuffed her limp dick, which was still bigger than his boner, back in her pants and zipped them up. She then checked her clothes and appeared happy with his cleaning performance. As she composed herself, he watched her face go through a transformation. The very content and peaceful look of her afterglow slowly gave way to a stone face and a hard stare. A stare most definitely intended to intimidate her bitch.

"Get on your knees bitchboy and put my flip-flop back on."

He obeyed.

Her eyes scanned the room making sure no one had been watching. She then slid her ass forward so it was sitting on the edge of her chair, putting their faces just inches apart. Her eyes bore into his and for the first time he got a really good look at her face. She was definitely not young, he guessed she was in her mid-thirties, which in terms of fag-slaves was pretty old. Her make-up was a bit heavy but not outlandish, and although she wasn't young and cute like Janice, she was still a naturally pretty fag. Her blond hair framed her face well, but unfortunately her face looked drawn and tired, probably from years of being abused by many mistresses. All in all, he found himself attracted to her, in a moth to a flame kind of way.

"Pull up your skirt my little toe sucker."

He did as told, and she took a firm grip around the top of his ball sack, leaving his balls in the palm of her hand where she could easily squeeze the shit out of them if she so desired. Without warning she yanked down hard, stretching his sack to its limit. He let out a sissy squeal in response, but wasn't stupid enough to complain. Mistresses did that all the time, it was a commonly used practice to keep their fags in line. It not only got their undivided attention, but brought about obedience very quickly. It might hurt a bit, but not for long, and they didn't do it to cause any damage, mostly it is used as a statement about who really owned their sissy balls. However, Joan kept yanking.

"Do I have your attention bitchboy?"

"Yes Miss Joan. Ow, shit!"

"Oh, am I hurting your sissy little balls fag?"

He nodded and she pulled even harder, taking it past the point a mistress would normally go. It officially fucking hurt now, and he became concerned.

"Please Miss Joan, fuck! Ow fuck! I'll do whatever you want. Please don't hurt my balls anymore."

"Well bitch, do I have your attention?"

"Ow, ow, fuck yes!"

"Then listen good faggot. There are only two people who know about my toe fetish, one is Mistress Sylvia and the other is Janice, who sucks my toes often, and I trust both of them. If anyone else around here ever finds out about it, I'm going to assume it was you who opened your mouth. Do you understand me you piece of shit?"

"Ow yes Miss Joan, yes I do, please stop."

"Are you going to keep your mouth shut turd?"

In a pathetic whine, he said. "Yes yes I will Miss Joan I will!

She suddenly let go, then reached up, cupped his chin in her hand and kissed him passionately. He was totally fucking confused. His aching balls were very happy to be free of course, but having her tongue shoved in his mouth caught him completely by surprise, and turned him on a lot. She kissed him for several minutes, and after the first few seconds he started kissing back. He didn't dare stick his tongue in her mouth, he wasn't that stupid, so instead he spent time sucking on hers like it was a little penis, and she seemed to like that. She even spent a minute fucking his sissy mouth with it. Then, as suddenly as she kissed him, she pulled her mouth away and stared him down again, but this time she had a wicked smile.

"Your mine now dearie, you're my new little toe sucker. Janice has been sucking my toes for a few years, but she only does it because she knows she'll be in deep shit if she doesn't. She doesn't love doing it like you do."

Her voice sounded strange, almost girlishly giddy, and that made him a little nervous.

"Since you're a turd I can't make you my bitch, and besides even if you were a full-fledged slave it'd look strange if I dumped Janice so quickly, but I'll figure it out. In the meantime I'll find many ways to get you alone so you can enjoy sucking my toes."

He was getting very nervous now.

"And of course fag, I'm going to have to treat you extra nasty in your training so no one gets suspicious, especially when Janice is around."

He didn't like where this was going. The reality that she expected him to genuinely love sucking her toes was just starting to sink in, and by then he didn't dare tell her otherwise. Then a thought popped into his head, be careful what you wish for, and he suddenly realized that Sylvia set him up. She planted the idea of being a toe sucker in his mind knowing Joan would get crazy over it. Now, not only will Joan still be treating him nasty, but he must pretend to love sucking toes as well.

His new mistress was most definitely a mind fucker, and although he wasn't happy about this latest development, he was happy that she was. He'd just have to be smarter in the future. She suddenly looked at her watch.

"Oh shit, I've got a lunch date too. OK faggot, your bags have been brought to your room so I want you to go to your room and get settled in. Now get up and strip."

He looked at her puzzled, but she was in no mood for his innocence.

"I said strip fag, are you fucking deaf?"

He got up and obeyed. His half hard dick was hanging out in front of him and seeing it she said.