Mistress Tatiana of Brazil Ch. 01

Story Info
Bossy Brazilian gal meets bisexual Haitian man.
1.3k words
1.94
4.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Tatiana, originally from the nation of Brazil is a newcomer to the City of Ottawa, Ontario. Tall, curvaceous and lovely, with long black hair framing a round, pretty face, this bronze-skinned and brown-eyed beauty is as smart as she is a looker. Mistress Tatiana is a savvy businesswoman who loves all things related to technology, but in her private life, she is quirky and highly experimental, hence her fondness for BDSM.

The world of BDSM fascinates lots of people around the world, and bodacious Brazilian strongwomen like Mistress Tatiana are no exception. While attending the Federal Institute of Brasilia, Mistress Tatiana explored her sexuality, taking both women and men to bed. While the sexual variety found on her campus appealed to Mistress Tatiana, she found that her need to dominate thrilled some while it intimidated others. No one appeals to everyone's tastes, that's what Mistress Tatiana discovered...

Mistress Tatiana has always been a strong woman, mentally and physically and it wasn't long before the Brazilian beauty realized that not only were women stronger than most men, but many men liked being dominated by women. Mistress Tatiana began exploring the world of BDSM and found her calling as a dominatrix. The South American beauty seeks to re-establish the natural order of things, with women ruling the world, and the bedroom, and men on their knees serving them. It's the way the world should be, in Mistress Tatiana not so humble opinion...

Mistress Tatiana knows that men all over the world fear the beauty and power of women, hence why they've created these patriarchal systems to keep women out of power. Upon arriving in Ontario, Canada, from her native Brazil, Mistress Tatiana realizes that in her new stomping grounds, women pretty much run the show. After all, a lesbian lady was the provincial leader at the time, overseeing all of Ontario. This brought a smile to Mistress Tatiana's face as she vowed to bring female domination to Ontario, publicly and privately...

A while ago, Mistress Tatiana met a most unique individual, Stevenson Moor, formerly of Jamaica. The big and tall, dark-skinned and handsome Jamaican newcomer has become quite well-known in Ottawa BDSM circles in a relatively short amount of time. Mistress Tatiana was surprised to discover that while Stevenson Moor is bisexual, and has a male lover named Lucien who is married and quite secretive, the brother doesn't hide his fondness for both sexes.

Mistress Tatiana and Stevenson hooked up for the first time at a play party for female dominants in the Ottawa area and the male submissive types who worship them. Mistress Tatiana, initially turned on from watching a sexy black dominatrix named Mistress Noire fuck her Latino slave Gustavo, felt her pussy get wet while Stevenson hollered at her. They got busy in a secluded booth, then he put her on a cab, paid the fare and sent her home. She didn't hear from the switch-hitter in weeks...

Mistress Tatiana figured that Stevenson might have forgotten all about her and returned to his male lover Lucien. She was quite surprised to hear from him two weeks after their first sexual encounter. I guess Stevenson likes the taste of my fine pussy, Mistress Tatiana thought, amused. Stevenson wanted to have coffee and Mistress Tatiana agreed to meet with him at the Bridgehead café located near Bank Street in downtown Ottawa. They left the café twenty minutes after their little rendezvous, and went to Stevenson's apartment in Vanier for some weird, kinky sex...

"I like your farts," Stevenson Moor told Mistress Tatiana, a big grin on his dark, handsome face. The Afro-Caribbean stud, originally from the island of Jamaica, looked at his favorite Brazilian dominatrix. At the moment, the curvaceous, busty, wide-hipped and big-bottomed Mistress Tatiana was on all fours, face down and big ass up, and she held her thick ass cheeks wide open, exposing a fairly obvious target.

"Oh yes, eat my big Brazilian booty," Mistress Tatiana cooed, and just like that, the chubby gal squeezed out a loud, wet fart. Laughing, Stevenson slapped Mistress Tatiana's thick ass cheeks, loving the way her big butt jiggled. Stevenson, a forthrightly bisexual brother who doesn't discriminate when it comes to where he parks his dicks ( the anuses of both females and males, and women's vaginas are his favorite spots ) is a connoisseur of booty. Mistress Tatiana's booty was in a category by itself and Stevenson really wants some of that...

"Hmm," Stevenson murmured, and he grasped Mistress Tatiana's thick ass cheeks and slid his tongue into her asshole. Mistress Tatiana moaned as Stevenson slid two fingers into her wet, hairy pussy while giving her asshole a tongue bath. Mistress Tatiana couldn't recall the last time anyone, female or male, ate her ass like this. Her lesbian former lover Anna Maria Bishop, a butch, light-skinned black chick from the City of Montreal, Quebec, ate pussy real good but didn't believe in ass licking.

"Hmm, I'm ready for more," Mistress Tatiana told Stevenson, and she turned around and flashed him a bright smile. Stevenson grinned and finished giving Mistress Tatiana's asshole a tongue bath, then he got ready. As Stevenson reached for condoms and lubricant, Mistress Tatiana giggled. Stevenson applied the cold cream against Mistress Tatiana's puckered asshole, and then he began fingering her asshole.

"Mistress Tatiana, you've got the nicest ass I've ever seen on anyone, female or male, and I'm totally going to smash that," Stevenson told her, as he playfully smacked her thick derriere. Mistress Tatiana inhaled sharply and then to reward Stevenson for his troubles, the feisty Brazilian dominatrix let out another wet fart. The way Mistress Tatiana figures it, a woman is always in charge in the bedroom, even if she lets the male think otherwise. Stevenson inhaled Mistress Tatiana's fart, then got ready to fuck her...

"Just do it," Mistress Tatiana ordered, and after stroking his thick dark dick, Stevenson put on a condom and did just that. With a swift thrust he pushed his dick into Mistress Tatiana's asshole. Mistress Tatiana let out a deep moan as Stevenson gripped those wide hips of hers, holding her into place as he began fucking her. Mistress Tatiana gripped Stevenson's dick with her anal muscles while grinding her big ass against his groin. Time for the Jamaican stud to experience the power of Brazilian women's booty...

"Oh damn that ass is tight," Stevenson groaned as Mistress Tatiana's big beautiful ass swallowed his dick. The Brazilian beauty's grind game was on point, giving the Afro-Caribbean switch-hitter a great visual to work with as he fucked her in the ass. While sliding his dick into the forbidden depths of Mistress Tatiana's butt hole, Stevenson paused, for he felt...something, against his dick.

"That's right, Steven, I totally farted on your dick, what are you going to do?" Mistress Tatiana said, totally taunting her lover. Stevenson looked at the curvaceous, big-bottomed Brazilian temptress. He couldn't believe his damn ears. Challenge accepted, Stevenson thought as he smacked Mistress Tatiana's big ass, hard enough to make her yelp. Stevenson bucked his hips, slamming his dick mercilessly into Mistress Tatiana's asshole. The Brazilian dominatrix squealed as Steven basically tried to rip her ass apart, fucking her as roughly as he could, just the way she liked it.

"Now that's what I call booty," Stevenson said, admiring his handiwork after pulling his long and thick, deliciously dark dick out of Mistress Tatiana's now gaping asshole. The curvy Brazilian dominatrix rolled over on her back and lay there on the bed, her jaw slack, her eyes moist, but with a satisfied grin on her lovely face. Mistress Tatiana winked at Stevenson, pleased with her stud for a job well done.

Mistress Tatiana and Stevenson Moor hit the showers, then went back to the living room to chill. They had some wine, ate Shawarma and watched TV. Stevenson Moor, formerly of Jamaica is a first-rate bisexual adventurer who wows both the ladies and the fellas, although he's allergic to stalkers and clingy people regardless of gender or background. Still, he's growing quite fond of Mistress Tatiana, the Brazilian sex freak with the amazing booty. I can get used to having Mistress Tatiana around, Stevenson thought as she rested in his arms.