Mistress to Slave

Story Info
After Government overthrow, a slave owner becomes the slave.
11.6k words
4.13
26k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,618 Followers

This is another of my weird ones. No, it isn't realistic. This is a work of fiction that came out of the more warped area of my mind. As a warning, there is just a very tiny bit of incest at the very end. If that bothers you, skip reading the ending. For those of you that prefer not to read titles, this story contains scenes (actually, it is the main plot) of SLAVERY. I still can't believe that I have to add that warning.

For those of you that like my BTB stories, you will probably hate this one. Do what I do when one of my favorite authors publishes a gay male to crossdressing story - skip it.

This is being submitted under Non-consent/Reluctance. If that offends you, what the hell are you doing looking in this category in the first place?

Non-consent, BDSM, Lesbian slavery, Pegging, M/M, Anal, Bondage, Impregnation, M-F Trans, Gang Bang, Lesbian gang bang. If any of that bothers you, stop reading.

I self-edit and have no desire to do otherwise. You have been warned.

I had it all, until I didn't

Life was great. I was young, beautiful, extremely wealthy, and had a great husband. We lived in a South American country called Archapello. It was a small country, but it had a huge oil reserve that was exploited in a way that benefited all its citizens. Well, maybe not all the citizens, but most of us. Maybe I should clarify that, the true citizens. There were others that were not so well taken care of. You see, in this country, we were allowed to have slaves. Slavery was reserved for those who broke the law. A misdemeanor would get you a fine, and perhaps up to a year in jail, but felonies meant automatic slavery for life. Three strikes? That's funny. Nope, one strike and you are out. We did not have issues with repeat offenders.

This turned out to be a very profitable endeavor for Law Enforcement. When someone was convicted of a felony, the legal system would put the convict up for public auction. The proceeds would go directly into the coffers of the police department that apprehended the criminal and the prosecutors that successfully prosecuted the individual. Needless to say, the prosecutors were not overly interested in plea bargains to reduce any charges from a felony to a misdemeanor. Sure, there were the occasional rumors of police and prosecutorial misconduct, but that was just dismissed as criminals trying to get out of paying for their crimes.

So, here I was. I was 26-years old, 5'6" tall, 38DD breasts, long wavy red hair, slim waist, and 34" hips. Yes, I was very pretty. My husband, Tom, was 5'10" tall and thin. He worked for the government, and he had been born into a wealthy family. We lived in a large mansion out of town with several hundred acres on our estate. Tom had five male slaves to maintain the estate. Yes, they were former criminals, but I never felt unsafe around them. The penalty for a slave assaulting a citizen was extremely harsh, and definitely not survivable. Besides, I treated them fairly well. Tom did all the punishments for the male slaves. Sure, I was above them, and I acted it, but I never actually abused them. As for me, I discussed it with Tom, and told him that I would like a maid to take care of all the household chores. A week later, he came home with Clarice.

Clarice had been convicted of trying to embezzle money from her employer. She had been an accountant. She was a bit older than me at 30, but she had a decent shape and an attractive face. Her black hair came down to her shoulder blades. Her breasts were a bit smaller than mine, but that was generally the case with most women. Tom bought her at the auction to give to me as my maid. Again, I thought that I treated her decently. Yes, there were the occasional punishments that I gave her when she screwed up, especially at the beginning. Clarice was my slave, so I had to handle all her whippings. The severity of the offence also affected the severity and location of the whipping. Minor transgressions got 10 blows to the back. Others went on her ass, thighs, tits, and pussy for really big fuck-ups. Once, it was a whole-body whipping. Early on, I discovered that whipping her actually aroused me. After that, I would have her lick me to several orgasms after I finished with her whipping. Needless to say, I began looking for more excuses to whip her.

Yes, Tom knew about me having Clarice lick me after I whipped her. She was just a slave, so it wasn't like I was cheating on my husband. That only happens if someone has sex with a free person. I even let Tom fuck her ass a couple of times, usually as I was having her lick my pussy or ass. I allowed that because I had absolutely no interest in getting anything stuck up my virgin ass. What did Clarice think of this? Who cares, she's a slave. Eventually, I couldn't find things to whip her for enough to satisfy my urges, so I would just sit in a chair and order her to lick me anyway. I even had her lick my friends when they came over to visit.

"Have you heard what has been going on in the news lately?" My best friend Kim asked.

"No. I really don't pay much attention to that. It's all just so boring, and the journalists seem to be sensationalizing everything to get more ratings. It is all just minor stuff that gets over-blown, so people get scared." I replied. Kim was over for morning coffee. Right now, Clarice was serving it, and soon would be servicing us.

"Well, they have been talking about some slave rebellions. They even announced that they suspect an attack on the government itself."

I laughed. "Seriously? I doubt that very much. They wouldn't dare. There's no way that would happen."

We continued to chat as we sat and drank our coffee. Clarice performed her services on us, then went about her other household chores. About an hour later, Kim left to go back to her home, and I went about my day watching my soaps and reading in the garden. It was early afternoon when I was pulled from my book by a loud clattering and running feet.

"ANGIE! (That's me, Angie). ANGIE!" It was my husband Tom running through the house. I was startled because he was home from work much earlier than normal, and he seemed to be almost terrified.

"Tom, what's wrong? Why are you home so early?" I asked.

"Quick. Get packed. We need to go. Just take what you absolutely need."

"Tom, what's wrong? Where are we going?" I asked, beginning to get nervous.

"There's been a rebellion. The slaves have somehow gotten organized and stormed the capitol building. They began rounding up all the government officials, but I barely managed to escape. There's looting and rioting all over the city. Quick, pack so we can get out of the country."

I raced back into the house to go to the bedroom and begin packing. Tom was right on my heels. Unfortunately, we didn't make it. Just before I got to the stairs, I felt hands grabbing me. Looking back in panic, I saw Tom being pulled back by three of our male slaves. Clarice and the other two male saves had ahold of me. Then I saw the ropes that two of the men were holding. In less than a minute, the two male saves had gotten control of me and were holding me with my arms behind my back. Tom was beside me in a similar position.

"Well, well, well." Clarice said with a smirk as she stepped in front of me. "Looks like changes are afoot. Mrs. High and Mighty isn't going to be so high and mighty anymore. I've always wondered what it would be like to have my own slave. I think that I am about to find out. Now it's your turn to be humiliated." She said with an evil smile.

"No. I never humiliated you. I always treated you fairly, and a good bit better than most people treat their slaves." I said defiantly.

"Never humiliated me? Are you kidding? Look at the way you have me dressed. What about all those times you had me lick your friends' pussies. You stripped me naked in front of whoever happened to be there and whipped me. You don't think that was humiliating?"

"But you are a slave. You should expect that. Besides, it was your own fault for becoming a slave. You committed a crime, and you knew that the penalty for that is slavery." I tried to reason with her.

"Yes, but slavery for life? My God, woman. I only took about a thousand bucks. In any other country, that gets you a maximum of three years. Here, it is a life sentence. That's bullshit. That's just one of the reasons my fellow slaves and I decided to fight back."

"You won't get away with this. Don't you know the penalty for assaulting a free person, much less open rebellion?"

"She just laughed at me. "Well, as far as free and slave go, my comrades and I are now free people, and we have decided that the two of you have committed crimes against humanity and are now our slaves. By the way, we won't be near as 'nice' as you were. Anyway, enough talking. I want to see what I now own." She concluded.

The next thing I know is she is reaching for my blouse and beginning to literally tear it off of my body. She does the same with my skirt and underwear. I hear tearing beside me and look over to see that Tom's clothes are also being torn off.

"I know that these clothes are expensive, but they wouldn't fit me. Therefore, there is no reason to be gentle with them." Clarice casually mentioned as my thong was finally ripped from me. There I stood. The only things that I was wearing were stockings, garter belt, and my 4-inch black pumps. Tom was completely naked. The five men and Clarice were still fully dressed.

"So, my new slave, here is what is happening. We have already taken control of the government. Those citizens who were not slave owners will be left alone, as long as they don't try to cause problems. Those who owned slaves have been given to their former slaves, along with all their assets as restitution. That means, you and your loving hubby there now belong to us. Oh, we are going to have a lot of fun with you two. Unfortunately, you will never have the pleasure of having sex with old Tom there again. Frankly, you will be too busy with us to really miss it.

"I should probably mention here that I am actually bisexual, so having me lick all those pussies really didn't bother me as much as you probably thought. The only two issues I had with it were the humiliation of having to do it publicly and that you never did anything to give me an orgasm afterwards. I think that it's time we rectified that situation. Oh, and the guys here really like ass-fucking. Too bad for Tom that they really aren't picky as to whether the ass is on a guy or a girl."

Several minutes later, Tom and I were bent over opposite ends of the dining room table. Our legs were tied to the table legs, our arms bound behind our backs, and they tied loops around our necks with a tight rope between us. That was to keep us bent over. If either of us tried to stand up, we would only choke each other. Finally, they tied another rope into our hair, Tom's hair is a bit long and reaches halfway to his shoulders, then to where our arms were bound. The rope was pulled tight in order for our heads to be pulled up. We could do nothing but look directly into each other's faces. I watched as Clarice set a large tube of KY lubricant on the table next to Tom. She smirked at me as she carried another tube around the table and disappeared out of my sight. Tears began in my eyes as I heard the loud THUNK as I knew she set the other tube beside me.

"OK guys, I get the bitch first, but you can start on the bastard." She ordered.

I watched as three of the guys lined up behind my husband and began undressing. Clarice moved into my range of view and told me to look at her. As I watched, she stripped off her clothes, then began to don a series of straps that held a huge fake penis. My God, it must have been 9-inches long and about two inches in diameter.

"Please, no." I began begging. "I've never done that."

She just began to chuckle. "Yes, I know. That's why I am insisting on being first."

Just as soon as she managed to get the apparatus on, I caught a glance of one of the men behind Tom squirt some of the lube onto Tom's ass. A second later, I felt the cool get being applied to my own ass. Clarice moved back behind me, and I watched Tom's look of horror as one of the men looked to be sticking his slicked-up fingers into Tom's ass. I'm sure that he was watching the same thing on my own face when the first finger penetrated my ass. It was a rather thick finger. The men we had purchased for salves were purchased with manual labor in mind. This meant that we had chosen larger men, and their hands were large and thick with calluses. This finger initially gave me a burning pain. I had never had anything in by ass before, and I was not used to it. The finger continued to thrust in and out while twisting. More lubricant was being spread inside while stretching me out. Eventually, my muscles relaxed, and it stopped hurting. I felt a bit of pleasure from it. That changed when a second finger was added, and the pain began again. Still, after several minutes of thrusting, twisting, and more lubricant, the pain again diminished. Suddenly, the fingers were removed, and I felt empty.

"OK. Time to give you the ass-fucking you deserve. By the way, this strap-on is designed to give me orgasms as well. Unfortunately for you, the dildo doesn't go soft after I orgasm, so I can keep going as long as I want." Clarice spoke as I felt something beginning to press against my recently filled asshole.

She didn't thrust all the way in in one instant. Instead, she slowly pressed into me. I saw the grimace on Tom's face as one of the men behind him began pushing his cock into Tom's ass. The burning was back, but it was less than before. She had apparently lubed up the fake cock before beginning to put it into my ass. It took her a couple of minutes before she bottomed out. Thankfully, she stayed still for a minute and let me adjust. I noticed that the man behind Tom did the same thing. Clarice began a series of slow withdrawals, then slow thrusts back in. I had nowhere to look except forward at my husband. It took a moment, but I discovered that Clarice and the man fucking my husband were in sync. Slowly, they began to increase their pace. My husband's facial expression began to change. No longer in pain, he got a look of humiliation and dread. I couldn't see what my expression was, but I felt an unusual pleasure beginning to grow. Faster and faster, they went. I could hear the moans beginning to emanate from my throat.

It was only a couple moments before I exploded in a massive orgasm. Fuck! I never knew anal sex could feel like that. I saw the shame on my husband's face. I thought that it was because he just watched me cum from being ass fucked. Everyone else was laughing. I was finally told that my husband had just ejaculated as well. He was humiliated because the only touching of him was having a big black cock fucking his ass.

The next hour was spent with all six of them taking turns on Tom and me. By the time they were done, my ass was gaped wide open, and 5-loads of cum was running down my legs. Tom was in a similar state. I had also had four more orgasms from my anal introduction. I was told later that Tom had ejaculated two more times as well.

We were finally released from the table, and the rope tied to our hair was untied. Heavy leather ankle cuffs were put on us and locked in place with padlocks. The final step was an 18-inch-long hobble chain connected between the cuffs. We could walk in short steps but running was completely out of the question. Clarice also locked collars and leashes around our necks.

"So, the two of you seemed to really enjoy that. That's good, since you will be getting a LOT of that in your future. Unfortunately, you two are filthy right now and need to clean up. I want my slaves to always be nice and clean. Dirty slaves reflect poorly on their owners." Clarice announced.

With that, Tom and I were led out of the house by our leashes into the back yard. Our arms were still bound behind our backs. Once outside, we were led over to the huge oak tree. Two ropes were thrown over a branch and connected to our collars. The ropes were pulled up, so we were forced to stand straight up or the collars would choke us. The guys then removed my garter belt, stockings, and heels. While this was happening, Clarice came out of the house with shampoo, body wash, and washcloths. Yep, you can figure out what happened next. It wasn't a warm shower. They simply used the two garden hoses and cold water. I had enjoyed a lot of warm showers together with my husband in the past. These were loving moments where he would shampoo and condition my hair, then lovingly wash my body with his bare hands. I would then turn and do the same to him. This was nothing like that. Yes, they shampooed and conditioned my hair, then used the body soap on my body. The difference was that it was not at all loving. It was more mechanical and efficient. Another difference was that it was just cold water from the hose.

Once the 'shower' was over, we were left to air dry. Poor Tom. His loving cock was shriveled up from the cold. That was when it got worse for him.

"As my slave, you are no longer allowed to use this pathetic thing you call a dick without my permission." Clarice declared.

She was holding a strange metal contraption. It consisted of two parts. There was a ring that could be opened up and had a clasp with a locking device on it. The other part was cylindrical in shape, but it was not solid. It looked like a tiny cage. It was soon evident that was exactly what it was. She slipped the cage part over Tom's cock, and the ring was fastened around the base of Tom's testicles. The two halves of the device were joined together and locked on.

"This will prevent any unauthorized use of that tiny dick. Oh, and you should probably try to not get an erection. That will cause a lot of pain for you."

How right she was. Over the next several months, Tom would double over in pain as he saw me naked and in sexual servitude. He would also experience pain when the men and Clarice would take his ass. He would experience extreme humiliation as his cock would attempt to enlarge in his cage when they would fuck his ass. Throughout that time, they would have both of us sucking their cocks. Mistress Clarice would occasionally have Tom lick her pussy, but mainly had me orally satisfy her. I got really good at licking pussy. Even though I had no real desire to do that, the whippings she would give to my tits and ass when I failed to perform to her expectations motivated me to improve.

It was a week after the fall of our government and our enslavement to our former slaves. Tom and I had been kept naked the entire time (except for Tom's cock cage). I thought that it was patently unfair as I had at least had the dignity to allow Clarice to wear a uniform as my slave. I made the mistake of verbalizing my thoughts to her on that subject.

"MMMMMFFFF FFFFCCCCCKKKK EEEEEEE! HHHHMMMGGGG NNNNNGGGGG!"

I don't blame you if you didn't understand that. It's actually impossible to properly enunciate your words when there is an 8-inch cock filling your mouth. The reason that the 8-inch cock was in my mouth was because there was already one large black cock in my cunt and another large black cock in my ass. My punishment for backtalking my Mistress was to have my hands tied above me to a tree limb while Mistress used a bullwhip on me. When she was done with that, I found myself on my knees with a large cock in my cunt and another large cock being pushed in my ass. In order to stifle my cries, a third cock was unceremoniously pushed into my mouth. All this time, Tom was bound to the trunk of the tree watching.

Once all three cocks were inside me, it didn't take long for my libido to take over. Yes, the whip was painful, but I was oddly excited by it. I had no explanation, but copious amounts of fluid began leaking out of my vagin... Sorry, Mistress insists that I call it a cunt. I believe that the humiliation from having my husband watching all of this also somehow added to my excitement. I do know that I actually orgasmed when I caught sight of Clarice toying with Tom's nipples as they were watching me getting royally fucked by three large black cocks.

GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,618 Followers