Mistress to Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shit! A pulse went through my cunt as another gush was released.

"For your female guests, there are strap-ons in the drawers over there. These sluts are also experts in licking pussies. Make sure that you don't actually injure them, but they do enjoy a bit of pain. Feel free to use the whips, canes, paddles, and floggers. You will need to lube them up if you fuck their asses. Now, go have fun. Send one or more out when you need some snacks and drinks. They know what to do."

Stockholm Syndrome? Maybe. Probably at least partially. Training? Definitely. Just plain old finally acceptance? Yes, that too. Anyway, all four of us are now happy and content. Sure, we are still slaves, and that sometimes does suck - OK some of the sucking is fun too. For the most part, we are treated well. Sure, we get punished occasionally. We still get fucked on a regular basis, and the orgasms are really good. Do we wish we were free again? Honestly, I can barely even recall what that was like. I'm pretty sure that we are all now institutionalized to the point that we would not even know how to survive without a master or mistress to take care of us. As I'm here bound over the couch with a large cock pounding my ass, I'm content. He's really doing a good job. Now, a fresh young pussy has just appeared in front of me. Oh, God. I can feel a really good orgasm building up in me as I stick my tongue out and take my first lick. I am already looking forward to Andrea's 18th birthday in a few more months.

END

Lame Christmas Joke ahead.

There was a redheaded Russian weatherman called Rudy. Rudy was a certifiable genius at predicting storms. He was never wrong about when, where, or how much rain a storm would give. There were times when he would forecast an inch of rain on a sunny day, and withing a couple hours the clouds would roll in and pour down. He was amazing at predicting the rain.

One day a woman asked one of his friends how he could be so accurate and how he was never wrong. The friend answered,

"Rudolph the Red Knows Rain, dear."