Mistress to Slut

Story Info
In which Pixieslut becomes a maid.
1.5k words
4.52
24.4k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,315 Followers

Aly was smiling.

"So you know?"

From her grin she knew I did, but I knew what was expected in this situation so blushed and nodded.

"So, Mistress," she purred, "strip!"

The shock of the role-reversal hit me. Until this moment Aly had been the one taking orders, my orders. She had removed her clothes at my command and done my bidding. She had rejoiced in being my slut. Now the roles were reversed. The idea had been a thrilling one when I had discussed it with my wife - but now, well, now came the reality.

I shivered, feeling suddenly small inside. She was looking at me, actually licking her lips, knowing that I would have to do what I was told because my wife had decreed it was to be so.

So, I began the process and slipped my dress off, letting it pool at my feet. I was nude now, except for my knickers and chastity belt.

"Panties too!"

I gasped as she spanked my arse

"And fold them neatly ... Mistress." She said that last word as though it finished with a dozen s sounds.

Bending, I slipped my knickers off and, picking my dress up, folded them neatly together.

She smirked.

"Good Mistress." She invested that final word with a world of disdain.

She looked at me, smirking.

"What is that?" She said, touching my belt.

I blushed furiously. That she could command my nudity was bad enough, but that she could see my confinement and comment on it was almost too much to bear; but it made me very moist -- for that reason.

"It is a chastity belt Mistress. Mistress Annie placed me in it."

"Is that because, Mistress, you are such a fucking slut that she had to lock your dirty cunt away?"

I wanted to protest. She knew I was not a slut. Mistress Annie knew why I was in it; it was none of Aly's business; yet it was now.

Taking the key she had been given she unlocked and removed the belt. She patted my wet cunt, fingering it casually.

"Wet Mistress."

She patted my arse.

"Such a cute little arse, Mistress."

She purred with delight.

"So, Mistress, little subby Mistress slut, my little sub, what shall we do with you?"

"As you please Mistress," I said, quietly and humbly.

"Pixieslut, put these on."

She presented me with a pair of six inch ballet boots.

At her insulting renaming of me, I flinched, but my cunt gushed. I bent to put them on, exposing myself as I did so. I tottered uneasily once they were on.

"Good Pixieslut!"

"I feel very unsteady, Mistress!"

"Shhhhh, speak only when I tell you."

I felt my clit ache and my thighs grow wet. To be told my my former slut to shut up was more humiliating than I could have imagined. But I did shut up. My wife had told me to obey her, and this was for us, so I did so.

As I stood there unsteadily, she fastened a black and red corset round my middle and pulled tight, cinching in my waist. If I had possessed anything in the way of tits they would have spilled up and out; as it was they almost acquired a small cleavage.

"Walk to the table, Pixieslut then bend over and spread your ass-cheeks."

Taking small unsteady steps, I tottered over. Bending, my tiny tits squashed, I opened my arse-cheeks, exposing myself shamefully.

"Tight little asshole, Mistressssass," she hissed the last word.

I heard a noise, then felt her gooey wet finger rubbing lube around my hole. Despite myself, I moaned.

"Mistressass likes that."

"Yes Mistress," I said.

I screamed.

She rammed something into my arsehole. It felt like she was breaking me in half. I so wanted to poo. She giggled.

"Mistressass looks so good stuffed with a vibe."

She switched it on. My cunt felt it.

She fastened me into my belt, which held the vibe in place.

I heard noises. I waited.

"My darling Pixie, you do look divine. As a reward, you can eat me out when I have finished with Aly."

I turned my head.

"Annie darling, you are so naughty."

"I like to help you my love."

I watched, helpless, the vibe in my arse making me moan, as my wife and my former slut made out. I wanted to be the one between Annie's gorgeous thighs tasting that wonderful Annie juice, but instead, Aly got what was mine. Annie grinned, before Aly's tongue distracted her. She played with her nipples as Aly ate her out.

"How does that feel darling?" She looked me straight in the eyes. "You look so fucking sexy dressed like a slut and bent over with a vibe in your arse." At which point she began to moan. Aly's fingers were pressing into her and I could hear them making my wife squelch.

"Pix," Annie ordered, "get your arse over here and see to Aly/"

Unsteadily, gripping the vibe in my arsehole, I crawled over.

Aly was soaked, and I plunged my face into her arse-crack, licking it until I reached her puckered hole, to which I applied my tongue, moving first in a circular, then in a counter-cyclical pattern. I could feel her thrusting in and out of my wife, and sensing, and scenting, Annie's imminent orgasm, I thrust two fingers into Aly's sopping wetness. Her thick, slick lips yielded, and then closed on me as I fucked her hard, my thumb rubbing her clit.

Annie stiffened, her feet next to my head as I licked Aly. At the same moment as Annie screamed her orgasm, Aly did the same. It was only as they both came down that I was allowed to move my face from Aly's arse.

"Kneel, Mistress," Aly ordered.

I did. Annie embraced her.

"Thank you darling Aly, that was much better than your former Mistress usually manages."

Aly smirked at Annie's compliment, and at my blush.

"Now, Pixieslut," Annie smiled, "you get seconds."

I crawled between her thighs which were slick with her juices and with Aly's saliva. Knowing how sensitive her clit would be, I concentrated on her lips, licking first one, then the other, tugging at them with my teeth, making her gasp as I bit them, just enough to scratch.

I felt something at the entrance to my cunt, rubbing its way into my folds as I opened t the pressure of what was clearly Aly's strappy. She pulled the vibe from my arsehole, gripped my thighs and began to pump into me, pushing me into Annie. It was all I could do not to go straight to Annie's clit. But I controlled myself, pressing my face into her mound and letting my tongue lick downward, moving my head until, surrounded by her wetness, I could tongue fuck her.

"Fuck, Pix, you look so sexy, Aly doing you and you licking where she's been licking."

That sent shivers through me, I could feel my clit tingle, but knew better than to rub myself, which was what I wanted to do.

Then Annie pulled away.

"Now, Aly, I want that, come here."

My cunt felt empty as suddenly, Aly pulled out. She went over to the bed with Annie and lay on top of my wife. I watched, tingling, as Annie's legs parted and she gripped Aly's arse, pulling her into her.

"Don't you dare!"

Annie's voice was stern. I didn't, She knew I was well-trained, but got off on it - as I did.

I watched as Aly's arse went up and down as she fucked my wife. Annie was moaning, and Aly grunting. That whimpering sound must, I realised, have been me. I could see Annie's hand go to her clit as Aly humped her. She came, with another shuddering orgasm.

She and Aly lay together for what seemed ages, before the latter pulled away.

"Clean your wife's goo, Pixieslut."

I trembled as the strappy glistened as Aly approached me. That familiar Annie scent, and then taste, as I cleaned her juices from Aly.

"She is a good girl, isn't she?" Aly said, as she stroked my hair.

"She is Aly my love. Would you like to make her cum?"

Aly looked at me, then Annie.

"Later, I think my lover."

Aly kissed Annie, who responded, and before one knew it, they were back in bed together licking, kissing and sucking.

It was only when Aly had had another orgasm, courtesy of my wife, that they seemed to remember me.

"Do you want to cum Pix?" Annie smiled, "if so you know the drill."

Aly looked intrigued, and cuddled up to Annie's tits.

I blushed, knowing that my former slut was about to hear something that would forever break my influence on her.

"Please Mistress Annie, can Pixieslut have cummies, please, need cummies!"

Kissing Aly, Annie asked what she thought.

"I think she should ask me too, don't you my love?"

Annie smiled.

"Of course, Pix!"

"Please, Mistress Aly, can Pixieslut have cummies, please, need cummies!"

"You are not my Mistress any more, are you, Pixieslut?"

"No Mistress, I am your slut now."

"Bring yourself off, slut!"

Kneeling, I pushed my hand between my thighs and rubbed as they kissed.

"Aly, you're so much better than my wife," teased Annie.

I came like a dam breaking.

When my vision focussed, they were both smiling.

"In bed, now!"

As ever, I followed Annie's orders, wondering where the night would take us.


Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,315 Followers