All Comments on 'Mistress to Slut'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
sharksharksharksharkover 3 years ago
Pixie being the sub she was born to be

Love the image of little Pixie with her hands on Anne’s thick thighs as her face is pushed into Anne’s fertile womb!

unpublaauthorunpublaauthorover 3 years ago
I love it!

I love this presentation of the role reversal!

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years agoAuthor

unpub - thank you my darling, I am so glad that you enjoyed it xx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you, sharkshark, yes Pixie is born to be sub - and is.

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 3 years ago
That was loads of fun

The role-reversal and domination was fantastic. I really enjoyed this story. :)

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 3 years ago

Love your writing

As always a very hot sexy story. But did Pixie get fucked with the strap on without taking the chastity belt off that was holding the vibe in place?

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years agoAuthor

OneAuthor - thank you so much xxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years agoAuthor

Wiz1002 busted!!! Even Homer nodded occasionally x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Understanding Pixie

Dear Pixiehoff,

I believe in this “Maid to Slut” story, Pixie is either reminiscing about her “Rahab BK” story lover characters’ Annie and Aly or a reality scenario, with Annie and Aly deciding to “play” a humiliation game together that turns Pixie into Pixieslut in only three-story sentences without any foreplay. For this story, Pixiehoff selects the reality scenario option with her Wife, Annie, dictating the play and with Ali performing most of the hands-on play events to Pixie. Whatever the reason, Pixie feels right at home submitting to both lovers and placed between each of her lover’s legs; engaged, in erotic lesbian sex. But for Pixie, the added touch of being stripped of her title, her authority, her clothing, and her named change from Pixie to Pixieslut increases the wetness flow of her cunt. I believe, Pixie decided to use the word “cunt” to let her, 12 percent bratty side, come out to play in this scenario. In my opinion, Pixie requires the humiliation phase to begin all forms of play to allow other activities, such as, spanking to be more enjoyable to Pixie / Pixieslut.

Whatever the reason Pixiehoff decided to write this story, I know Pixiehoff’s thoughts are in a happy and peaceful place that allows her kind and loving heart to generate the flowing wetness between her legs.

Please Stay Healthy, Happy, and Safe in all your Endeavors,

Jeff

Next Story: One Crazy Night

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much Jeff xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love this story. I find it very sexy and hope there will be a sequel.

Paul

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years agoAuthor

It is one of my few “one offs” I fear. But the theme is one which reappears in many of my stories xxx

EvieUKNEEvieUKNEover 2 years ago

Your phrase ‘one off’ is going to stick in my mind now, like a wonderful song you hear and keep singing it to yourself.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Giggles, glad you enjoyed it my darling xxxx

Ellie2001Ellie2001over 2 years ago

The role reversal is fun and very erotic and Aly so gets into it with her pronunciation of Mistressssass and calling her Pixieslut. The comment, "Thank you darling Aly, that was much better than your former Mistress usually manages," is hilarious.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

*Giggles* so glad you enjoyed it darling xx

KatieHoneyKatieHoneyabout 1 month ago

I read this late at night. Under the covers, with the inevitable result. Little Pixie, your writing has me gripped! I can't get enough. I'll see you very soon x

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 1 month agoAuthor

So pleased that you enjoyed it so much xxxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...