Mistress Turns Me into a Girl

Story Info
Willingly turned into a girl and becoming a maid and lover.
6.3k words
4.52
53.2k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,163 Followers

I had just turned 20 years old and was in a dead end job. I was drifting in no particular direction. I had no girlfriend and never had even been on a date with a girl. There wasn't much happening for me and I knew it.

I was thumbing through a magazine featuring pictures of naked females and stories of bizarre sexual encounters when a small classified ad caught my eye. It said; "Mistress looking for willing subjects to explore their feminine side. All subjects who are excepted will receive complete room and board. Apply now."

I was feeling lost and I was always aware I had many female physical features to my body. My penis was tiny and my ball sack and testicles were even smaller. I decided to throw caution to the wind and I answered the ad.

I had an appointment with a female who told me I was only to address her as "Mistress." She was very pretty with shoulder length hair, large breasts, and a curvaceous body. Her make-up was applied perfectly and her red lipstick was very striking. She was wearing a dress that was tight from the waist down and the top showed off her breasts in a very feminine way.

"So tell me about your background." Mistress asked as soon as I sat down.

"What do you want to know?" I answered.

"I want to know why you think having me teach you to live full time as a girl is good for you. Is being a girl something you have thought about before?" She asked.

I have no idea what came over me, I began to answer in an unfiltered way letting Mistress hear my most inner thoughts about me becoming a girl.

"I have always been sexually turned on by beautiful lingerie. I have wished from a very young age that I could wear pretty panties and bras and slips.

Mistress was really fascinated by my revelation.

"Where did you come in contact with lingerie? She asked.

"I always admired my mother's lingerie which was beautiful and she was never shy about wearing just her slip or her bra and panties around the house. When I was 18 I got the courage to try it on and I was really sexually excited by it."

"Have you ever had sexual intercourse with a biological female?" Mistress asked.

"Never. I'm not sure I can ejaculate. I have never ejaculated." I answered directly.

"Never. Even though you are almost 21 years old." She asked in amazement.

"Never. I think it's because I identify too much with wanting to be a girl. The idea of ejaculating out of my tiny penis seems dirty to me." I answered.

"That puts you way ahead of my other girls. Most of my work you have already done. But I would still need to teach you to identify subconsciously as a female when it comes to your sexual identity." She told me.

"Can that be done?" I asked.

"Honey, with my instruction it can easily be done. When you complete your transition into a fully natural female I will provide you a job as a live-in house keeper at one of my upscale client's homes in Beverly Hills. Does that sound like something you would like to do?" Mistress asked.

"I'm intrigued thinking about the possibilities. Is any surgery involved?" I asked.

"Only if you want it. Most girls take me up on my offer to have natural breast implants. It's a simple out-patient procedure that will give you perfectly proportioned breasts that you can wear in a normal bra. Are your nipples sexually sensitive?" She asked.

"They are the most sexually sensitive things on my body." I answered.

"Then we will make sure your implants are placed below the muscle so you will not lose sensation in your nipples and they will actually seem fuller and more round to you." She told me

"What about my penis. It's very tiny. Will you remove it?" I asked.

"I don't like to get that deep into surgery. Most all of my girls still have their penis. I have removed the testicles from about three of my girls and they seem fine with it. It stops their natural production of testosterone."

"Do your girls have erections?" I asked.

"Very rarely. In fact most of them have little to no shaft at all to their penis. They all sit down to pee as a necessity. As a special incentive, I pick one of my girls I am training who I think is doing the best around the nine month mark and I begin injecting her with estrogen. Most of the girls I select beg me to do this." She said with a smile.

"It sounds like I would enjoy this." I said.

"I think you will. You quickly evolve into being a female with your feelings as much as physically. With a couple of my girls their testicles have completely dissolved and will never again grow back. They are true females."

"Do you think that could happen to me?" I asked.

"Since you have never ejaculated and never fucked a biological female I think it would quickly happen to you if it is not already happening." Mistress said.

"Really?" I said in amazement.

"Really. Pull down your pants and let me feel your ball sack and I can tell you what you might expect." She said.

I did as she asked without hesitation as she fingered the little mound between my legs that held my testicles.

"Oh my God. You have the tiniest balls I have ever felt in a beginner girl. No wonder you can't ejaculate. Honey, I will be able to turn you into a physical female much easier than I have ever done with my other girls." She said with confidence.

"What happens now?" I asked.

"I want you to repeat after me; 'Mistress. I want to become a girl and I want you to transform me and teach me."

I repeated what she wanted me to with an eager voice.

"Mistress, I have a deep seated hatred of my penis and wish it were not between my legs."

I repeated this even louder.

"Mistress, I want to live full time as a female and fulfill my sexual urges as a girl. I want nothing to do with being a male ever again."

I repeated this and followed it up by saying;

"Please Mistress. I have an overwhelmingly strong desire to live as a girl. Please teach me, guide me, and protect me, from this moment on."

"OK honey. You really seem to know what you want. I'm going to take you to your training dormitory and you will transition into being a female. You have my word."

"Thank you Mistress." I said as a tear of joy came to my eye.

In my dorm room there was a dresser with my lingerie. I had two weeks worth of panties. A weeks worth of training bras, plus several long and short full and half-slips. Several pairs of lace top nylon stockings and garter belts all in satin and lace. I had a complete collection of nightgowns from long nylon and lace gowns to pretty, feminine baby dolls. Mistress told me to strip naked and hand over my male clothing to her for destruction. I did what she ordered.

"Tomorrow we are going to completely shave every body hair you have and follow it with your first waxing. I will have you waxed twice a week for the first month until nothing grows back, I want it to be impossible for you to grow any body hair." Mistress was very direct.

The next day Mistress arrived with a shoulder length wig and a complete set of make-up. She showed me how to apply the make-up and when the wig was pulled into place I had a more feminine look to myself than any female I had ever seen. I was totally naked when we did this.

"Wow. You are very pretty! I had no idea you would make such a pretty girl." She said.

"I'm really amazed. I had no idea either I could look this pretty." I said with amazement.

"Let's get you shaved and into your lingerie and dress."

I had no idea how wonderful my beautiful lingerie would feel when I pulled it on to my totally shaved body. I was in girly heaven.

"Put on all of your lingerie complete with stockings and garter belt. Then use your cream colored satin and lace half-slip and camisole. I'll pick out a dress for you to wear." Mistress said with authority.

I did as she asked and it was immediately apparent I would easily pass in public as a female. No question about it.

"Let me take some pictures!" Mistress said.

"I want you to give me some suggestive poses in your dress in addition to normal good taste photos. Then I'll give direction for some really sexy ones." Mistress said.

I posed as she told me to and the photos looked really sweet and a little bit sexy. The she started giving me more direction;

"Let's start by you slowly taking off your dress." She ordered.

I did as she said.

"That's it, slowly unbutton it and reveal your beautiful lingerie."

I kept doing what she wanted as her camera snapped hundreds of photos. As she directed me and she took the pictures she kept saying;

"You are a good girl. You are a very good girl. You are my pretty girl."

Her directions became specific; "Now step out of your dress and put it on the bed."

I followed her directions.

"Let's begin to lower your half-slip as if you are taking it off and then let it fall down to the floor."

Mistress seemed to have a real plan of action going on and I was not about to stop her. Her camera kept shooting photo after photo.

"Now lower the straps of your camisole slowly and keep your hands over your breasts in your bra like you want to cover up." She said.

I did this. My penis began to get hard in my panties. Not a very ladylike look.

"Don't worry about your cock honey." She reassured me. "I know how big your penis gets when fully erect and it isn't that big. I'll adjust the camera to avoid it."

"Now let your camisole fall to the floor and slightly spread your legs. Put your hands on your training bra. Now let your hands slide down your front to your garter belt and stockings. Oh, these pictures are good. Very good."

I was really becoming excited at her direction.

"Now baby, keep your garter belt up and lower your panties to show your penis. I want the camera to see your penis and your fully shaved pubic area."

I did this as the camera shot several pictures.

"Put your fingers up to your lips like you are embarrassed and open your legs up a little more. That gives the camera a good view of your tiny penis."

I was really excited by her direction as the camera reeled off shot after shot.

"That's perfect. Just perfect. I've got at least 300 photos of you. Very sexy!"

"I feel sexy too." I said.

"That's wonderful. Pull up your panties and put on your half-slip and camisole and I'll help you get back into your dress." Said my Mistress.

"My God, you are such a pretty girl! I'm really excited by your look. I think you are ready for the next training step right now."

"What is it?" I asked.

"Lay back on the bed and I'll show you." She said as she went to her handbag and pulled out a black velvet bag. She pulled the draw strings of the bag open and pulled out a metal ring with a very stubby metal cage on the front. This was followed by a small padlock and key.

"I've never seen one of those." I said curiously.

"It's a chastity device that will disable your penis sexually." She said in a sexy way.

"How does it work?" I asked, liking what she was saying.

"Well let's pull up your dress and slip and pull down your panties. Then I'm going to slide this ring around your ball sack and push your penis into the ring also." She said as I pulled down my panties.

"Will it fit?" I asked.

"It will be a little tight at first, but you'll get used to it." She answered.

"What's it supposed to do?" I asked.

"Just relax and let me put it on to you." She said as she pulled my scrotum through the ring and then quickly pushed my limp penis into the ring also. I was beginning to get hard, but the tightness of the ring put a stop to that immediately.

"That's it little girl. Let me put one more piece on the front."

She attached the stubby metal cage to the device and pushed my now totally flaccid penis into the metal cage surrounding my entire cock. When this was done she quickly slid the little padlock into the device and locked it shut.

"There you go my little girl!" She said with delight. "Your little penis is all locked up. This device will prevent you from getting an erection. When you are fully dressed as a girl like you are right now the last thing you want is and erection in your panties. It's very unfeminine."

"Well, that's true. Do you have the key?" I asked.

"I do." She answered.

"How long will you keep me locked like this. It's kinda tight."

"I'll keep you locked as long as I like." She said with a sexy voice.

"How do I pee?" I asked in an excited way.

"The front of the cage is open for you to pee. You'll just have to remember to keep it clean. Now come on, pull up your panties."

I did as she asked as you could hear the sound of metal between my legs.

"That's my good girl. You can now relax and wear your dresses without any worry of a dirty erection spoiling your fun." She said.

My Mistress began to tickle my nipples through my training bra. I felt my penis start to harden. This was followed by an intense pain so strong I had to concentrate to soften my cock.

"Owwww. That really hurts." I said in pain.

"It's supposed to little girl. It's teaching you not to have erections. I think you will learn to love it." She said.

"I hope you're right." I replied.

"I'm right. This is important training for you becoming a girl." She assured me.

"Okay. If you say." I said.

"I say. And what I say to you is now what we are going to do. I have you locked tight and I will decide when to unlock you." She said with a sinister silkiness to her voice.

During the next two months I was taught how to clean the dorm and how to make the bed like a proper maid. I was also given cooking lessons. All of these tasks I did quite easily. As a reward for my learning my mistress took me with her to her favorite nightclub. I was always dressed as a girl-next-door type while she had on club attire. She always introduced me as her cousin from out of town and both of us easily had men coming on to us. The excitement of a man getting sexually aroused by looking at me was very intense for me. Mistress never allowed me to go farther than just hand holding and several times I had a severe pain in my groin as my tiny penis tried to get hard in its cage. I was being taught how not to have an erection and I was concentrating on not having one. It was working because after about a month I never again got hard in my cage. My nipples however were getting bigger and bigger!

At the end of eight months of daily training my mistress came into my room one morning and told me to lift my dress and slip and slide my panties down my butt cheek. I did this and quickly felt a sharp pinch on my cheek followed by an injection.

"Sweetheart, you are such a good girl I just injected you with your first dose of estrogen a month ahead of schedule. It's a double dose, but I'm sure you can handle it. I'll need to give you three more of these injections over the next week." She said with a smile.

"Why are you doing this so soon to me?" I asked.

"Honey, I have never seen someone transform into a female as effortlessly as you have. You have followed all my commands, you have obviously been listening to your subconscious audio recordings while you sleep and your female look is almost breathtaking you are so good at putting on your make-up." My mistress said with pleasure.

"I'm happy to hear you say this. I am totally in love with being a girl, and I know in my heart I am a girl. I hope you will unlock my cock cage as I have been in it now for six months without a break." I sheepishly asked.

"You're good honey, but not that good. I'm not unlocking you until just before I place you into the home of one of my clients. I want your pathetic excuse for a penis completely physically incapable of ever again getting hard. It's going to take another three months for me to be satisfied. When was the last time you tried to get hard?" She asked.

"I didn't try. It happened by accident six months ago when we were at the nightclub. A man touched my leg and I couldn't help it." I said looking down.

"Has anything like that happened in the last six months?" She demanded.

"Nothing. I have been totally limp and even when I flick my fingers over my nipples it is not possible for me to have sensation between my legs." I answered.

"Then three months more should really complete your training. I don't ever want to hear or see you get a tiny erection in your panties. Do you understand me?" She raised her voice as she asked.

"I understand and I will do as you say mistress." I answered quickly.

"Don't ask me to unlock you ever again. I will do it when I feel the time is right." She said while staring at me.

I received two more estrogen injections that week and really started to feel the effects. My nipples grew big and plump and became more sexually sensitive. I became a little bit more emotional and cried more easily. My hips showed signs of getting wider and my breasts had a small hint of growth. My penis went completely limp and pulled back inside my body. I had been doing it for months but now it was a complete necessity to sit to pee.

Mistress gave me estrogen capsules to take orally after the first week and she told me to take them daily and never miss a day for the rest of my life.

"Have your tiny testicles been shrinking?" Mistress asked.

"I'm not sure. I haven't really felt anything in my tiny mound since I was locked up." I replied.

"Lift your dress and pull down your panties. I want to feel your ball mound and see." She ordered.

I did as she directed as she fingered the tiny mound between my legs.

"I can't feel anything honey" She said with excitement. "I think the estrogen has dissolved your already tiny balls! This is perfect! Your body can no longer produce testosterone! And you have no more sperm inside you. You have no need to have sex with a biological female now. You can't ejaculate and even if you did no sperm could come out. The shaft on your penis is gone. Baby, you are chemically a female."

"I really love the feeling" I said as a tear of joy came to me. "Can you unlock my chastity device now so I can feel the front of my panties against me skin?" I asked in a cautious way.

"You've earned it sweetheart. Let's unlock that nothing between your legs and let you experience the full feeling of being the female who you are."

She unlocked the device that had now been in place for eight months. All I had between my legs was a small mound with no testicles inside and just the very tip of a penis that was at my skin level revealing only the slit that allowed me to pee. Erection was not physically possible and I was in heaven.

"Mistress, can I have breast implants?" I asked.

"I'm happy to get them for you honey. I think you should get C cups. Yes.....a nice 40C bust would look perfect on you."

"How soon?" I asked quickly.

"I'll call the doctor tomorrow and we'll see if we can have you into the hospital by next week. I'd also like him to look into cutting and folding your tiny ball sack back into your body. It won't affect the way you pee, it will just eliminate that bulge between your legs."

"That would be a lot more comfortable for me in my panties." I said with glee.

"Let me hear you say what a girly girl you are." My mistress asked.

"I'm a really girly girl. I love everything about my life as a girl. I love wearing panties and a bra every day and stockings and a dress too. I'm so glad my testicles are gone. I always knew I was a girl and now I physically am a girl." I said as I began to break down a sob for joy.

"When your breasts are done and your crotch mound removed I'll be ready to place you as a maid into the home of a client of mine who has been waiting for a girl like you for six months."

The appointment for my surgery was made with the doctor. I laid totally naked on the operating table as anesthesia was administered and the next thing I remember is waking up in my hospital room and looking down at my beautiful breasts and feeling a small tug between my legs where an incision had folded my useless ball mound completely away. I had nothing between my legs and it felt wonderful.

TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,163 Followers
12