Mistress Turns Me into a Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In four weeks I was completely healed and wearing a bra and panties every day with ease. I still wore a wig but did my own make-up every day. My nipples became huge and super sensitive and the feeling of the satin and lace of my bra on them gave me an internal sexual excitement that was hard to describe. I had done it. I was 99.9% a physical girl. I never missed my daily estrogen pill and I always dressed in the most feminine way I could and it showed.

"Sweetheart, I'm going to place you in the home of my client Mr. Jarvis. He has seen your photos and he requested you specifically." Said Mistress.

"What will I be doing?" I asked.

"You will be in charge of keeping the inside of his home clean. You will also be responsible for making all the beds in the home every day. Mr. Jarvis has a wife and the three of you along with a cook will be the only ones living at the house."

"Will I be paid?" I asked.

"You will, but all of the money goes to me. In exchange for me turning you into a girl, you will owe me for as long as we are together. I am your mistress and I control your actions. Mr. Jarvis will provide all your room and board and you are to obey his instructions. Is this clear?" She asked.

"Very clear. When do I start?" I asked.

"Next Monday. That will be 12 months since I began transforming you and you have done an excellent job. Mr. Jarvis will know you by the name of 'Julie' so Julie, lets get you packed and ready to move."

I liked the name Julie and easily accepted it as I moved into a beautiful home in Beverly Hills. I had my own bedroom with a fireplace and a bathroom. I had complete run of the home and was required to keep everything clean for the household. This included doing the weekly washing and ironing.

I was frequently in Mr. & Mrs. Jarvis bedroom keeping things clean, making their bed, and getting the dirty clothes from the hamper. Mrs. Jarvis wore lingerie from the early 2000's which was devoid of any kind of feminine attraction.

I was required to wear a black satin dress slightly below the knee with a white apron in front. I was told to wear a medium weight petticoat under my dress and always have on rumba full cut panties with lots of lace across the bottom. My bra was to always be a satin and lace material that could comfortably hold my 40C very natural breasts. I was also required to wear white lace top stockings every day. This was my uniform and I really enjoyed wearing it.

When I would make up the beds I occasionally caught a glimpse of me in the bedroom mirror and my white petticoat sometimes revealed itself as I bent over the mattress.

It was about six months into my new life that Mr. Jarvis began to take an interest in being around me. Mrs. Jarvis usually was away from home each month for 3 or 4 days. Of course, this is when I got extra attention from Mr. Jarvis.

"Julie, have I told you how beautiful I think you are?" Mr. Jarvis asked.

"Many times Mr. Jarvis." I answered.

"Well I really mean it. You dress so feminine I can't help but be taken in by your charms." He continued.

"Mr. Jarvis, think of your wife." I said.

"Oh she doesn't care Julie honey. We haven't fucked in over eight months." He said in a matter of fact way.

"You should show her more affection. A girl likes to know she is wanted." I told him.

"But I'm telling you, Julie. I'm telling you that you are wanted by me. Do you find me attractive?" Mr. Jarvis asked.

"You're a nice looking man, but I just work for you." I replied.

"I would like it if working for me would include a little romance between us." He said.

"I'm flattered, Mr. Jarvis." I replied.

"Does that mean 'yes?' I'll bet you've had tons of men hitting on you you're so pretty." He said with excitement. "Have you ever enjoyed sex with one of your employers?" He asked.

"You are my first employer, and just so you are aware, I've never participated in a sexual act with anyone. I'm a true virgin." I answered sheepishly.

"Oh Julie, I can't believe it! If this is true, let me be the one to teach you how to enjoy sex." He said with a smile.

I hesitated to answer, but I remembered my mistress telling me I was to obey what Mr. Jarvis told me to do. I also felt a feeling of excitement in my stomach that a good looking man wanted to have intimate relations with me.

"But what about your wife?" I asked.

"What about her? She's not going to be home for another two days. When the cook leaves tonight let me show you what you have been missing. I'll be gentle and romantic." He said with a smile.

"Where do we meet?" I asked.

"I'll come to your room. Please stay dressed in your working uniform. If at any time you feel like you want to stop, I'll stop. Just tell me."

I waited in my room that evening in my full uniform. When I compared myself to Mrs. Jarvis, I was way more feminine and dressed in a much more feminine way.

Around 8pm there was a light knocking on my door. I opened it to find Mr. Jarvis in a nice button down shirt and jeans with slippers. In the light of the fireplace in my room he looked very handsome. I felt myself becoming sexually aroused just looking at him and I was unsure of the feeling as I had zero hint of an erection. My breasts and nipples felt very full and in the pit of my stomach I felt a very warm feeling.

"Now Mr. Jarvis, you're aware what kind of a girl I am aren't you?" I said with caution.

"I am Julie, and I find that really sexy about you." He said.

"Good, because I have never kissed a man in a passionate way before." I said as an apology.

"Not a problem Julie. Here, sit on the love seat with me and I'll be very gentle." He said in a loving way.

We both sat on the loveseat in front of the fire and he placed his arm around my shoulders.

"I'd love to lean in and kiss you Julie, if that would be alright." He asked.

"I'd like that." I said as I was relaxing into his charms.

Mr. Jarvis puts his lips to mine and his tongue forced itself into my mouth and I loved the feeling. I was actually having my first sexual experience with another person and I was doing this as the female I had become. It was very exciting.

"I'm going to slide my hand up under your dress and petticoat now Julie. Is that okay with you?" He asked.

I moaned a soft; "yes" as he did this.

I felt his hand move up my stockings, under my petticoat, and then his finger gently brushed the crotch of my panties. My penis had zero male sexual response, but the feeling of his hand between my legs had me hot on my insides.

"Julie, you are as much or more of a girl than many biological females I have enjoyed. Don't ever let anyone say you are not as feminine a female as can be." He said breathlessly.

"Now take your hand and unzip my jeans." He instructed.

I did as he asked and his very thick, semi hard penis came popping out of his boxer shorts. He stood up and stepped out of his jeans and shorts. He left his shirt on and sat back down.

"I'd like to help you out of your dress if you don't mind." He said.

I stood up and he unzipped my knee length dress and let it fall to the carpet. I stepped out of it and was standing in front of him in my petticoat and bra.

"You are so beautiful. I'm really struck by your beauty." He quickly said.

"Thank you Mr. Jarvis. I'm happy to hear you say that." I replied.

Mr. Jarvis' penis got bigger and harder right before both of us as he looked me up and down. He lifted the front of my petticoat and looked at the front of my panties which were as flat as could be. I had zero male sexual ability, but I did have a true excitement in seeing his ever enlarging cock right in front of me.

"Now Julie, I'm going to sit on the edge of your bed and I would love it if you could go down on your knees between my legs and kiss and lick my penis. Can you do that for me?" He asked.

"I......guess so." I stammered.

"Don't worry honey. Take as long as you like. You told me this is your first time ever and I respect that and want you to enjoy yourself." He said in a reassuring way.

As Mr. Jarvis sat on the edge of my bed his now rock hard penis stood straight out from between his legs. He had a very manly bush of pubic hair that I found sexy. The helmet of his penis was a really bright pink as it was obvious he was very aroused. I slowly lifted my petticoat so I would not kneel on it and I lowered myself to my knees between his legs. I released my petticoat and I slowly moved my mouth toward his huge, thick cock.

"That's it Julie. Take your time. I am so turned on by you I can't tell you how hot you are making me. Lick under the lip of my helmet."

I extended my tongue as I stared directly at the slit in the tip of his cock. My tongue touched his pole.

"That's it baby. Now kiss the tip of my cock." He directed me.

I did as he said and added a little flick of my tongue into the slit of his cock as it was clearly opening wider.

"You're doing great honey. Now.................gently slide my penis into your mouth making sure your lips are tight against my entire pole."

I did as he instructed so naturally it surprised even me. I began to taste a salty taste of what I learned was his pre-cum. I enjoyed the taste very much. I began to move my lips up and down on his immense cock.

"Wonderful Julie! You are a natural cock sucker! Now slide it in and out of your mouth faster and faster."

I did exactly as he told me and I began to feel a very warm sensation deep inside my body. It was quickly after that I felt Mr. Jarvis' penis swell even larger in my mouth and then suddenly squirt warm, sticky, cream into my mouth in several hard squirts as he moaned in delight.

"Oh my God! I'm cumming so hard baby! I've never cum like this in my life. You have really got me hot!" Mr. Jarvis was almost screaming as his penis convulsed in my mouth.

At the same moment I began to have muscle contractions coming from deep inside my body. My whole body was convulsing. I was experiencing a female orgasm. I maintained all of the semen shot into my mouth as this was happening and I felt the crotch of my panties become wet. I had no erection or visible shaft to my penis, but a small amount of liquid had leaked out of me. The feeling of wet panties in my crotch was sexually thrilling. Also thrilling was the fact I had lactated breast milk into my bra. I had so much estrogen in my system I regularly lactated from my breasts on a monthly basis and now I was doing it when I orgasmed.

I began to catch my breath and to swallow in several gulps all of Mr. Jarvis' ejaculate. The warm feel and the pleasing taste I will always remember. Not one drop spilled out. I swallowed it all.

My first sexual experience with another person was with me as a girl and I could not have had a more intense reaction. I absolutely loved what we had just done.

"Julie, you are such a pretty girl and such an amazing sex partner, I want to enjoy you as much as possible when my wife is out of town. I'd love to kiss and cuddle with you here tonight and try to repeat our sex act again in a couple of hours." Said Mr. Jarvis.

I nodded my head in approval as I stripped to my bra and panties and lace top stockings in front of him and then put on a white with red ribbon baby doll nighty. I unbuttoned and took off his shirt so he was completely naked and we climbed in bed together and intertwined our bodies as we engaged in a solid half hour of deep, passionate, tongue kissing. I was in complete ecstasy.

The next morning we repeated the same sex act with and equally exhausting outcome. We followed this up with a warm shower together. Being totally naked with him in the warm shower was a thrill. Mr. Jarvis messaged my large breasts as my nipples grew huge and I stroked his beautiful man sized penis. I delighted in slightly spreading my legs open so he could slide his hand between them and feel no bulge of any kind. I have never had sex with another man while working and living in Mr. Jarvis' house.

A few months into our sexual encounters Mr. Jarvis asked if he could pull down my panties and spread my legs open so he could kiss and lick between my legs. I was more than happy to allow this and the feeling was very fulfilling. He licked the spot between my legs that covered the tiny helmet of my non-existent penis. It was physically impossible for me to have any kind of erection or even a protrusion between my legs, but the round open circle around the center of my cock and the barely exposed pink tip where the slit was I used to pee was very sexually sensitive. I made sure this act became a normal part of our lovemaking and a couple of times I discharged a tiny amount of white cream as I orgasmed.

I have been employed as a live in for over 5 years and Mr. Jarvis and I have had sex hundreds of times over that span. I know I have millions of Mr. Jarvis sperm swimming around inside my body. I'm fairly sure Mrs. Jarvis knows we are sexual partners and she does not care. Since I am in charge of making the beds in the house I can tell that Mr. & Mrs. Jarvis hardly ever fuck each other. I know he is really into me as his sexual lover and I am totally into him sexually.

I love the steps I took to become a girl and I would not change anything. My mistress and Mr. Jarvis protect me and keep me safe. I enjoy being a girl and a trusted lover!

12