Mistress will be Missed

Story Info
Mistress leaving her worn out sissy slut slave.
1.2k words
3.89
5.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,340 Followers

This is a letter to my Mistress to remind her of some of the sexual abuse she has put me thru. And how I worshipped her strap-on cock and all the other perverted things she has done to me. How I will miss her dearly.

Dear Mistress, your cock is so big. I love the way you fuck me, the way you make me gasp for air as your fake cock is buried deep into my horny asshole. The feeling I get when you get a bigger toy, knowing it will be satisfying me later.

How it's going to stretch my already loose man pussy, and the hurt feeling I'm going to have when it is fully inserted. How when I get ready to cum you pull your cock out and I cum all over it, then I get down and suck the cum off, tasting my ass juices.

I love the way you dress me up in black nylons and garter belts, and you put on your leather corset with a harness attached to a big horse like cock. While you are fucking me deep doggy style and I reach down and catch the cum seeping out of my cock, and bring it up to my lips, tasting my sweet sperm that I so desire.

I also cherish the times you put me into chastity, putting a cock cage on me and denying me a orgasm for a month. Teasing me with your cunt, making me lick your asshole and pussy for hours. My cock would be straining so hard against the cage wanting some relief.

And how I felt when you released my cock after the 30 days of sexual hell. How I was going to have the best orgasm of my life, a whole month of cum build up in my balls going to be released.

I was shocked at how much I had leaked just getting the cock cage off. You surprised me when you very quickly stuck two fingers up my ass and milked the cum out, spoiling my orgasm.

Of course you let me fuck you after that, and I shot my biggest load ever in you. I remember, and get horny every time I think about the time you took me to the glory holes for my birthday.

And how I sucked so many cocks, and how it felt to have a stomach full of cum.

Or the time you brought home the two T-Girls that damn near fucked both of us to death. My asshole took a beating that weekend, and I remember your pussy was sore for days. It would be great to run into them again.

Another time that sticks out in my mind was the time you caught me jacking off while watching our next door neighbor by the pool and you made me cum in my hand and eat it.

Then you called her over and told her I had something to tell her. How you made me apologize to her for masturbating and fantasizing about her. And then when I seen you come over, and the two of you had your tongues dancing in and out of each other's mouth.

I was in shock, when you told me to pull my pants down and jack off for her. Then I find out you two have been lovers for years. It made me even love you more my sweet Mistress.

As I stood there stroking my cock with great humiliate, in front of the next door neighbor. As my Mistress had pulled her bathing suit bottom down around her knees and was playing with her pussy.

I could fill the cum building up in my balls, as the head of my cock swelled up and started dripping cum all over the floor.

How you made me get down on all fours and lick up the mess I had made, showing the neighbor how much control you had over me.

Or the time you took me to the gay pride parade with me on a leash wearing nothing but a leather G-string. How you made me suck cock on the float in the parade. And how I swallowed my first load at the corner of 5th and Main St.

How after the parade we were invited to a private party and you let everybody fuck me with a condom on. And how you collected them up, and when we got home you made me suck down all the spent cum from the party. And how swollen my asshole was for days. It makes me horny every time I think about it.

Remember the day the UPS truck pulled up and was delivering the Sybian Ride-on Vibratory Sex machine. How we couldn't wait to get it set-up, and you made me try it out first.

How you plugged in the biggest fake cock it had, a full 8 inches. How when I straddled the Machine and you guided the cock up my ass.

How my legs were shaking after I bounced up and down on it. I loved getting my ass muscle use to the thickness, I buried it all the way up my ass and you turned it on.

Sending shock waves thru my whole body, my legs was so weak I couldn't lift off of it. It was the first time I ejaculated without touching my cock, it's one of the best feelings I ever had.

It drained my balls of all that man juice. My cock had never been that hard before. I just thought about the time we went to the airport to go see your mother, and the metal detector went off. My metal cock cage set it off.

And how, I had to explain to the female guard that I was wearing a cock cage. Her mouth flew open and she couldn't say anything. I had to get out of line and go in a backroom and pull down my pants.

This was making me extremely horny and my cock was as big as it could get in the cage. One of the male guards was gay, and when we got eye contact he licked his upper lip. Like he would like to suck it.

I was so embarrassed. And I can't forget the black transsexual with the huge cock that you made me suck off. And I got my first taste of black cum along with a very sore jaw from it being so big. That was one of the biggest loads of cum I have ever had.

I remember how thick and creamy it was, how I took my tongue and raised in up to the roof of my mouth and turned that thick juice into runny cum.

With all these wonderful things we have done together, I can't believe you have someone else.

I understand he is a lot younger and has a bigger cock and satisfies you like I use to. But Mistress I still love you and if you ever need anything hit me up.

My ass, mouth and cock always belongs to you first. Anybody out there need a good used sissy slut slave?

I hope this makes you cum and you Vote and leave a message. I get horny to.

Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,340 Followers