Mistress X 03: Spy Interrogation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Page 2 of 3

She turned to face Natasha and said, "Natasha look at his penis. He is witnessing something horrific. A woman being tortured and yet, all he wants is sexual gratification."

She walked over to Tom. She reached down and gently stroked his erection. She said, "You are not able to control yourself are you... uh what was your name?"

Tom said, "It's Tom, Tom Knight."

Alexis said, "Unfortunately for Natasha I no longer need her. Jake, disconnect the wire from her anal probe and connect it to her collar. Then turn her up to one hundred percent."

As Jake got up to change the connections, Alexis explained, "Electricity can be, of course, very dangerous. Up to this point we have been shocking Natasha's pelvis. Quite a bit of current can be passed through her pelvis without risking her life. It is excruciatingly painful but not lethal."

Alexis walked over to watch Jake connect the wire to Natasha's collar. She continued, "However, if electricity passes through vital organs then it becomes life threatening. For example, if it were to travel from Natasha's neck down to her vagina it would go right through her heart and lungs."

Natasha broke down again, "This is fucking crazy. My name is not even Natasha, it's Pricilla. This is supposed to be a game."

Alexis ignored her again and spoke to Tom. She said, "Tom, I'm going to let you decide if..."

She turned to the woman in the chair and said, "Pricilla is it? If Pricilla lives or dies."

She picked up the lubricant from the tray and she walked back to Tom. She squirted some lubricant in her hand and spread it on Tom's erection. She stroked him a few times to coat his penis.

She paused her stroking and said, "I'm going to stroke your penis. If you want Pricilla to live, then do not ejaculate. However, if you want her to die, go ahead and enjoy your orgasm."

Pricilla cried out, "Please no, I don't want to die! Stop you fucking psycho bitch!"

Jake stood up and pressed his hand over Pricilla's mouth and said, "Be quiet!"

She bit his hand and Jake pulled it away and slapped her. He said, "Ow! That hurt you fucking cunt."

Alexis yelled, "Enough!"

She reached down and said, "Let's begin. We will see if Tom is a slave to his libido."

She began stroking and said, "All you have to do to save her life is control yourself."

She stroked slow and steady. Of course there was no way Tom could avoid ejaculation. As he felt his orgasm approaching he said, "Stop stroking, I'm going to cum!"

Without changing the pace of her hand Alexis said, "Just control yourself Mr. Knight. You don't want to kill her do you?"

Thirty seconds later Tom was trying to hold back as he cried out, "Stop... I can't... I'm going to...". He ejaculated on his thighs and the floor."

Alexis stepped away from Tom and said, "Point proven. Men selfishly want orgasms and they are powerless to prevent them."

She placed her foot on the pedal, turned to Tom and said, "This is your fault Mr. Knight."

Then she looked at Pricilla and said, "Goodbye." Click!

Pricilla began convulsing. Her face was painted with pure horror. She made a sound, not with her voice but with her suffering. It was a disturbing gurgling sound. After thirty seconds white foam began dripping from her mouth.

A chill shot down Tom's spine. He was witnessing a murder. He yelled out, "Stop! Stop the game!"

Alexis looked at Tom with an evil grin and kept her foot planted firmly on the pedal. After a full minute Pricilla's horrified expression had changed to nothing. Her face was emotionless.

Alexis finally released the pedal. Pricilla's muscles relaxed and her body slumped back in the chair. Her unseeing eyes were looking off in the distance.

Tom was in shock. What just happened? This is not real. It's just an elaborate game. Entertainment for the wealthy.

Alexis walked around behind Tom's chair. She put her hands on his shoulders and leaned down with her mouth close to his ear.

She said, "She believed this was a game. It was supposed to be, until we hacked Red Room Studio's computer."

Tom said, "What are you talking about?"

Jake joined Alexis behind Tom's back and handed her a wet rag.

Alexis said, "We hacked their computer months ago. We've been waiting for them to schedule a session like this with a wealthy person like you. That's how we knew where you and Pricilla would be and when we could kidnap you."

Tom said, "You don't work for Red Room Studio? So who the hell are you?"

Alexis said, "It doesn't matter who we are. What matters is how much money Tom Miller has."

Tom was confused. She knew his real name? She did not work for Red Room Studio?"

Tom yelled, "Get me the fuck out of this chair!"

Alexis said, "I'm sorry Mr. Miller I can't do that." She grabbed his head and held the ether soaked rag over his face. He struggled but he was strapped in. He held his breath as long as he could but he needed air. He took a deep breath and the noxious fumes burned his lungs.

Everything went black...

********

Tom awakened to silence. It was dark and cold. He was still naked and laying on a thin pad on the floor. He sat up to look around. He was in a small prison cell and he could barely move his head. He felt his neck. He was wearing some kind of a tall rigid collar. It had no buckles or fasteners but it had, what felt like, metal loops. One on each side. There was a protrusion at the front of his collar. It was a little larger than a nine volt battery.

He looked around. His cell was small. Maybe two meters by one meter. There was a metal bucket in one corner with a roll of toilet paper next to it.

He got up and went to the door made of steel bars. He could see the wooden chair where he was sitting before. Opposite the chair he saw the gynecology chair where Pricilla had been... murdered?

How could this be happening? This was meant to be a game. Was he responsible for her death? Tom laid back down on the mat. What was he going to do? What could he do? He was a prisoner. Eventually he drifted off to sleep.

Tom started to wake up. He thought to himself, "Wow, that was a crazy dream. It all seemed so real." He tried to turn his head but his collar prevented it. A chill came over him as he realized that it was not a dream.

He looked out of his prison cell into the main room. It was getting brighter. He looked up and saw that there was a skylight in the ceiling. It must be Saturday morning.

He was hungry, thirsty, and had to pee. He went over to the metal bucket and relieved himself.

The steel door opened and a large man came in. It was not Jake but he was similar. Huge and muscular. Tom said, "Hey! Let me out of here!"

The man ignored his demand. He was carrying a plastic tray. He set it down on the floor in front of Tom's cell door and pushed it under the bars. He turned and walked out.

Tom looked at the tray. There were two pieces of dry toast, a banana and a plastic bottle of water. Tom said to himself, "Huh, five star accommodations my ass."

He was grateful for the food. It was comforting as he tried to process his situation. He had expected something like this to happen but somehow things had gone wrong. It was all supposed to be a game but the woman named Alexis called him by his real name. She knew he was wealthy. She wanted his money, not some fake money from a made up story.

He was done eating and sitting in the corner of his cell. He wished he had a blanket or something to cover his naked body. The steel door opened again. This time Alexis came in. She was accompanied by Jake and the other large man.

She walked up to door of Tom's cell. Tom said, "I want you to let me out of here."

Alexis said, "Shut up!" She pointed to the floor just inside Tom's cell and said, "Kneel here."

Tom stood up and walked over to the steel bars of his cell door, looked her in the eyes and said defiantly, "Fuck... You."

Alexis held up a small remote control with a single button. She pressed it. Bzzzz!

An electric current exploded through Tom's neck. He collapsed to the floor as his legs gave out. He was seeing spots as he realized that he was wearing a shock collar.

Alexis quietly repeated herself, "I said, get... on... your... knees."

Tom struggled to his hands and knees. He tried to grab her through the bars but she hit the button again and held it longer. He collapsed again. When she released it he was laying on the floor. His ears were ringing and he was numb.

The cell door opened and he looked up. Alexis said, "Jake, Lars, each one take a side."

They each had thick wooden sticks with latches on one end. They clipped the latches to the sides of Tom's collar and dragged him out of the cell. He tried to get on his feet but they dragged him by his neck. The wooden sticks kept the men out of his reach.

They took him across the room and out the steel door and down a short hallway through another steel door. The next room was dark except for one area. They dragged him up and over some kind of apparatus. He was on all fours but up off the floor.

The men began strapping him down. He jerked and tried to struggle but Alexis shocked him again. He went limp as he felt restraints tightening around his ankles and wrists. The final straps went around his knees and elbows. He was bent over with his legs spread. His ass and genitals were exposed and vulnerable.

One of the men said, "I thought you were going to use the frustration machine on him?"

Alexis said, "Oh I will later. But I want to have some fun with him. I do love inflicting pain."

She turned to Tom and said, "I'm going to start with your most vulnerable spot. I'm going to spank your testicles."

Tom cried out, "Please no! Tell me what you want to know. I'll tell you anything."

Alexis said confidently, "Oh I know you will tell me whatever I want to know. I'm not worried about that right now."

Alexis was a sadist. She was sexually aroused, not only by inflicting pain, but by the idea of it. She was wearing black leather pants. The entire crotch had a zipper. She grabbed it and pulled down between her legs and up the crack of her ass. She could feel the cool air on her wet sex.

She reached down and toyed with her pussy. She was wet as she anticipated what she was about to do.

She picked up a long leather cord and moved behind Tom. She wrapped one end snugly around his balls. Not too tight, but just enough to keep his testicles tight in his scrotum. She pulled up on the loose end of the cord strung it along his spine and wrapped it around his rigid collar. She said, "There now your testicles are completely vulnerable."

Alexis had a small stainless steel paddle. It was slightly larger than a desk ruler with a wide head. It had a round leather handle.

The leather cord forced his testicles out and away from his ass. She pressed the cold steel gently against Tom's balls. As she rubbed her clit with one hand she rubbed Tom's balls with the paddle. She felt an orgasm building and she stopped.

Her sexual frustration enhanced her desire to inflict pain. She said, "Ok Tom, it's time. Take a deep breath and let it out."

Tom screamed, "No! No! Stop! Please stop!"

She said, "Lars, shut him up."

Suddenly a black ball was forced into Tom's mouth. It tasted like rubber. Lars wrapped straps around his head and buckled it tightly in place. There was something dangling from the front of it. Lars started pumping a hand pump and the ball inflated in his mouth. After a half dozen pumps it forced his tongue down and completely sealed off and filled his mouth. He was now mute.

Alexis said, "That's better."

She continued toying with her clit. As her orgasm neared she stopped again.

She said, "Ok Mr. Knight, er uh, Mr. Miller. It's time to have your testicles punished."

Tom thrashed against his restraints but he could not scream.

Alexis used her fingernails to toy with Tom's tight scrotum. She smiled and said, "That's it. Go ahead and struggle. There's nothing you can do to stop me."

She moved into position and said, "Here it comes Tom."

She paused to let his fear build then she swatted his balls hard and fast. Twenty times in a row. As she finished, the pain started spreading from Tom's balls into his pelvis and stomach. He writhed in pain and Alexis continued rubbing her clit.

Again she denied herself orgasm as she enjoyed Tom's agony. She moved around in front of him and put one of her boots on the rail above Tom's hand. She crushed Tom's fingers as she leaned forward. That put her pussy right in his face.

She grabbed his hair and used it to hold his head. His nose was pressed into the soft folds of her pussy. His mouth was sealed so he had to breathe through his nose. He found her female scent intoxicating. Despite the ache in his balls he felt himself getting hard. He wished his mouth was free so he could use his tongue.

Alexis moved his head slightly up and down. She was rubbing herself to an orgasm using Tom's face. This time she indulged. She allowed herself to climax. Tom's focus was no longer on his pain or the discomfort of his restraints. He wanted more of her.

He was not going to get it. She announced, "Time for more pain Mr. Miller."

She stepped off into a dark corner of the room. When she returned she was carrying a large wooden paddle. She made sure to pause in front of Tom so he could see what she was carrying.

She said, "You enjoyed that didn't you Mr. Miller. You enjoyed me using your face as a sex toy."

Tom didn't respond. Alexis said, "Oh, that's right. I took away your voice... never mind."

She continued, "I know a thousand ways to inflict pain. This is one of my favorite. There is a certain elegance in the wooden paddle. It has a long history in discipline. Having your bottom spanked is so simple. It's simultaneously painful and degrading. It's a child's punishment, but this will be like no spanking you've ever had."

She began stroking her pussy again. She said, "You are about to learn how painful the wooden paddle can be."

She moved beside Tom and unwrapped the leather cord from his neck. She wrapped it around his balls a couple more times. Then she pulled it down and under the apparatus. She put it in Tom's hand and said, "Hold this tight or your balls will get hit during your spanking." She was fiendishly making him pull on his own balls for fear of having them smashed.

She commented, "I see that you are aroused Mr. Miller. You really did enjoy my vagina didn't you."

She was, of course, correct. Not only was Tom aroused but he was attracted to Alexis. She was beautiful and her sexuality was undeniable.

Alexis said, "Don't worry. The wooden paddle will help you get rid of that erection. I have many paddles but this particular paddle is my favorite. It's made of hard maple. It has dozens of holes drilled through it. They reduce wind resistance and make it lighter for a good crack. It gives a good sting. Let me show you."

Alexis moved into position beside Tom. Holding the paddle with both hands she placed it square against his ass cheeks.

She said, "Hold those balls out of the way." Tom's balls were aching from the steel paddle. He whimpered through his nose as he tugged on the leather cord.

Then Alexis pivoted back and swung the paddle with medium force. Smack!

Tom tensed and groaned. Alexis said, "See? That was just a little tap. Let's work our way up shall we?"

Alexis put the paddle back on his ass and measured a longer stroke. Smack!!

Tom tried to say ow but the gag prevented it. He groaned instead. Alexis said, "Okay now we can get started." She measured a full stroke and swung it home. Crack!

Tom jerked in his restraints. He was trying to get away from the paddle but his efforts were futile. Alexis chuckled as she placed her fingertip on her clit. She said, "Simple, elegant, painful discipline. How many strokes should we do Mr. Miller? A dozen? Two dozen? More?"

Tom was trying to shake his head no but the ridged collar prevented it. Alexis said, "Let's not worry about counting. I'll base this punishment on the redness of your ass."

She pivoted back again and swung harder. Crack!! Now Tom was in pain. He jerked and struggled as hard as he could but his restraints were too strong. Alexis said quietly, "That's it Mr. Miller. Keep struggling. Eventually you will accept the fact that you are helpless. I am in control. I decide how much pain you will endure." Crack!!

Tom's ass was burning. He just wanted this to stop. Alexis felt his penis and she said, "Ah, you are flaccid. You are not enjoying this are you Mr. Miller." Crack!! She continued with the brutal spanking.

Tears began welling up in Tom's eyes. Alexis moved back in front of Tom and said, "I see you are getting a little emotional. How would you like some more feminine anesthetic?"

She put her boot back on his hand and pulled his nose into her wet pussy. He was thankful for the break from the spanking. He nuzzled his nose into her clit. He thought that if he could please her maybe she would go easier on his ass.

Tom did his best to pleasure her. Soon she was approaching orgasm and he was erect again. She stopped him so she wouldn't climax. Her arousal rejuvenated her desire to harm him.

She said, "You are naughty Mr. Miller. Trying to make me cum like that." She walked back beside him and took her position.

She lined up her paddle and hit him harder than ever. Smack!! He could no longer hold back. Tears began flowing down his cheeks. That added fuel to her sadistic fire. She swung several times in a row.

SMACK!!

SMACK!!

SMACK!!

Tom went limp and was crying uncontrollably. Alexis saw his breakdown and put down the paddle. She moved both hands to her pussy. and In only a few moments she had a powerful orgasm.

As she came down from her sadistic high she called out, "Lars come in here!" He had been waiting in the hall.

He stepped into the dark room and said, "Yes Alexis."

Alexis said, "Get Angel. Tell her to get him ready."

Lars said, "Yes ma'am." He hurried out the door and down the hall.

Alexis walked over to Tom. She began caressing his lower back as she admired the red welts on his ass. She said, "Don't worry Tom. The pain is over. You can drop the leather cord. Now we are going to move on to the easiest part. All you need to do is cooperate and you will be fine."

A minute later a young lady came in the room. She was carrying a small plastic case. She said, "Why don't you take a break Alexis. I will let you know when he's ready for you."

Alexis said, "Very well. See you soon Mr. Miller."

Alexis and Lars walked out and closed the door. The young lady walked over behind Tom. She said, "That woman does enjoy her work. You will have trouble sitting down for a while." She removed the cord from Tom's balls and tossed it into a dark corner.

She continued, "My name is Angela but everyone calls me Angel."

She opened her case and removed a plastic bottle and a small glass a vial. She squeezed a medicated salve onto her hand and touched it to his blistered ass. He jumped and she said, "Shhh. It's okay. This will help."

She spread the thick lotion over both of his ass cheeks and it helped with the stinging pain. Then she came around in front of Tom. She was cleaning her hand with a sanitary wipe. She said, "I'm going to remove your gag now. Will you be quiet?"

Tom nodded his head as best he could. She grasped the inflation bulb and twisted the valve, releasing all the air. Then she unbuckled it and pulled it out. Drool spilled on the floor. Tom said quietly, "Ugh, gross."

Angel said, "Don't worry about that I'll take care of it. Would you like a drink of water?"

Tom nodded. Angel went out of sight and he heard water pouring. She came back with glass of water and a straw. She held the straw to his mouth and he drank it all down. Then he cleared his throat and said, "Thank you... why are you being so nice to me?"