Mistress X 06: Sounds of Suffering

Story Info
Mistress X's extreme female urethral sounding competition.
9.5k words
4.67
45.5k
26

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to readers: This short story is not part of any series. The setting and characters are based on those from my "Laura's Femdom" stories. My Mistress X stories stand on their own but are best read in order. This particular story describes an intense competition between female slaves involving vaginal torment. A contest that may lead to an opportunity for one contestant.

*****

Mistress Alexis X is a professional dominatrix. She is bisexual and dominant only. She never plays as a submissive. She enjoys being in control and testing slaves. She receives sexual gratification from putting slaves in situations that test them. Tests of mental strength and their ability to endure physical discomfort. Some may even say... torture.

Mistress X had a devious idea. She had recently done a session with a submissive female client involving vaginal punishment. One of the elements of that session included urethral sounding. She had used various diameters of stainless steel Hank sounds to stretch her client's urethra.

At the end of the session she realized she was more aroused than usual. She truly enjoyed pushing ever larger sounds into her slave's urethra. With minimal effort she was able to inflict substantial pain to, arguably, the most sensitive part of her body.

From that session an idea was born. The Sounds of Suffering competition. Mistress X would pit four submissive females against one another. She would offer a "special" domination session at no cost to them. The session would be attended by ten elite clients. In this scenario the clients would not participate. They would be front row spectators.

It took Mistress X several weeks to find willing participants and several more weeks to organize the event. She decided not to use social media. This was to be a private and, somewhat controversial event. She used word of mouth through her circles of friends.

She described the event as a competition between four young women. The goal was to determine which woman could endure the most genital pain. She did not reveal the fact that urethral stretching would be done. In order to encourage young women to participate she offered four cash prizes. Every contestant would win money. First place would obviously earn much more than last place.

After she had ten confirmed spectators she put some information on a password protected page on her website. She communicated the password to the ten clients. The exclusive list included eight men and two women. It was a sort of, who's who in the secret BDSM world of the city. The group included three business owners, two doctors and even a local government official.

The private web page read as follows:

Sounds of Suffering Competition

What is the sound of suffering? Join us as we explore this topic together. Throughout the course of this special contest Mistress Alexis X will be recording audio. She will capture the moans, cries, and even screams of her subjects. She will also record three of them as they call for mercy. The one who endures the torment without calling the safe word will be crowned, winner.

If you are reading this, you have agreed to attend this special BDSM event. It is planned for the evening of Saturday, August 10, 2019. It will take place at the home of Alexis and Tristan Xavier. Please plan your arrival between 5:30pm and 6:00pm.

Attire will be business casual with no shorts or jeans allowed. We are asking all spectators to shield their identity with a masquerade style mask. Your masks will remain in place throughout the entirety of the event. At the close of the event you are invited to stay for a cocktail party where you will have an opportunity to meet the four female slaves.

There will be no formal invitations. To gain entry you need to know the password which is *sound*. The event fee is $1000 and must be paid in cash upon arrival.

In order to communicate with the competitors Mistress X created another password protected area of her website just for them.

Sounds of Suffering participation requirements:

This competition involves four adult females, all of whom identify as slaves. It will be a test of pain tolerance involving vaginal punishment. Each woman must remove all body hair. Shaving is acceptable but waxing is preferred. If you wear jewelry in genital piercings we recommend that you remove the jewelry.

The event officially begins the evening of Saturday, August 10, 2019 at six o'clock. You are to arrive at my home exactly at five o'clock.

You must be fresh and clean. Shortly after arrival you be expected to remove all your clothing. Your clothes and belongings will be locked away for safe keeping. You will be outfitted with a new leather collar which you will be allowed to keep.

Be aware that I will be recording audio of your experience. There will be no video recording. After you arrive at my home you are not allowed to speak until the event is over. You will be given an opportunity to use the toilet just a few minutes before the competition begins. I recommend that you don't drink anything for two hours before your arrival. Please contact me individually with questions.

Be aware that there will be ten spectators each of whom will pay to be in attendance. The winner of the competition will receive $4,000 cash. Second place will receive $2000, third $1000, and last will receive $500.

After the event you are invited to meet and mingle with the guests at a cocktail style party. There will be no need for you to purchase a dress for the cocktail party. I will provide your outfit. My personal assistant Pricilla will be reaching out to you for your clothing size.

The spectators consist of ten prominent and, or wealthy people. You would be smart to take the time to meet them after the event and, as always, be on your best behavior.

Good Luck

Mistress Alexis X

In the days leading up to the competition Alexis' husband Tristan helped Alexis prepare. In his custom machine shop he created special urethral plugs. He made four sets, one for each slave. Each slave would have five tapered plugs about a finger's length. They looked like large nails with broad flat heads. They were made of stainless steel and he polished them to a mirror finish. They were meant to stretch the urethra as they were pushed in.

Each was labeled with a letter on the large round head. Size A tapered from three millimeters to five. Size B from four millimeters to six. Size C from five millimeters to seven. Size D from six millimeters to eight. The largest was size E which tapered from seven millimeters to nine.

He purchased four new collars and leather restraints. He ordered eight thigh cuffs and eight ankle restraints. They were all made of thick black leather. Finally he bought four black leather straps. They were fifty millimeters wide and a meter long.

When the supplies arrived Tristan set to work. He riveted the end of each strap to the middle of a collar. When the collars were buckled around the slave's necks, each would have a leather strap dangling down to the floor.

Alexis had purchased four matching slave outfits for the after party. She also purchased a new red dress for herself. She put the slave outfits in the changing area of her basement dungeon.

After weeks of anticipation the evening finally arrived. Alexis paired her red dress with black spiked heels and sheer black stockings. She had Tristan wear a black suit with a red tie that matched her dress.

Tristan had prepared the torture arena. The event was to take place in their spacious dining room. In the center of the room was a large circular dinner table. It could comfortably accommodate 10 guests for dinner. Alexis decided that all four women would fit on the table at once.

Tristan arranged four small pillows near the center of the table in the shape of a square. He then pulled the chairs a comfortable distance from the table. That way the spectators would have a good view but they would not be in the way.

One of the most important parts of this event was sound. Alexis planned on recording the moans, squeals and cries of the women as their torment unfolded. She was going to save the audio to play as ambient sound during future BDSM sessions in her dungeon at Red Room Studio.

To capture the best quality sound, Tristan had suspended a microphone from the ceiling. It was directly over the center of the table and only a couple feet above it. After he tested the recording quality, the room was ready.

All four female slaves arrived at five o'clock. Tristan answered the door and escorted them down to the basement. That was the location of their private dungeon. There was a changing area and a bathroom. Alexis was waiting. There were four cloth drawstring bags on the counter. They were labeled One, Two, Three, and Four.

As the slaves filed into the room Alexis was holding four playing cards. She said, "Good evening slaves. Line up shoulder to shoulder."

The women complied. Alexis showed the cards to the ladies. There was an ace, a two, a three, and a four. All were in the suit of hearts.

She picked up one of the cloth bags and dropped the four cards into it. She shook the bag for a few moments and walked to the first woman. She held the bag in front of her and said, "Pull out a card and show me."

The woman reached in and pulled out the three of hearts. She moved down the line and had each woman choose a card. She said, "Arrange yourselves in order. The ace is first right here, then two goes here, and so on."

The women traded places until they were in order one to four. Alexis went to the counter and picked up the three remaining bags. She dropped the numbered bags at the feet of the women, in order. She said, "Put all your clothes and belongings in your bag."

Alexis collected the four playing cards and gave them to Tristan. She said, "Put these in your pocket for the contest."

She smiled at the women then turned to Tristan and said, "Get out the marker."

Tristan pulled a black, wet erase marker from his jacket pocket. When the women were all nude Alexis said, "Place your bag on the floor at your feet."

They all situated their bags at their feet. Then Alexis said, "Okay Tristan, label them and collect their belongings."

Tristan moved in front of the first woman. He pulled the cap off the marker and used it to label the first woman. He wrote *ONE* in large letters on her left breast. He moved down the line labelling the women with their number. He collected their bags as he went.

When Tristan was finished Alexis said, "Lock up their belongings and then get them ready."

Tristan took the bags to the corner of the room and placed them in a large foot locker. He closed the lid and snapped the padlock shut. Alexis turned her attention to the women and smiled. She said, "Until the competition is over, you have no names. You are numbers. You are only allowed to speak one word. That word is mercy. My husband is going to prepare you for the competition. I need to greet my guests." Alexis walked out.

Tristan walked back in front of the first woman. He was carrying all the leather restraints and he placed them on the floor. He began by placing a collar around number one's neck. The long leather strap extended down her back and laid on the floor. Then he picked up a thigh cuff and knelt before her. He wrapped it around her thigh and slid it as high as he could. The leather was pressing against her crotch as he adjusted the restraint to place the D ring on the back of her thigh. He buckled it firmly in place. In the same manner he placed a thigh cuff on her other thigh.

Next was her ankle cuffs. He buckled them snugly in place with their D rings on the backs of her ankles. Finally he grasped the loose end of the strap from the floor. As he stood, he pulled it up firmly between her legs. As he held it tight to her crotch he held the loose end in front of her face.

He placed his fingers on the strap just below her chin. Then he moved back, pulled some cutters from his pocket and cut the strap to length. He made sure that the strap was the right length. When he pulled it tight to her crotch it just touched her chin. Tristan moved to number two so he could get her ready.

Alexis was upstairs when the doorbell rang. Her assistant Jake answered the door. There was a man wearing an Armani suit and a black masquerade mask. Jake said, "Password please."

The man reached in his pocket and pulled out ten $100 bills. As he handed them to Jake he said, "Sound".

Jake nodded and said, "Please come in. Mistress X is waiting in the den." Jake motioned to an open door. As the man entered the den Alexis walked toward the wet bar and said, "Please come in. May I get you a drink?"

The man said, "Scotch on the rocks."

As Alexis handed him his drink the bell rang again. Jake opened the door to a slender and tall woman. She was wearing an understated black dress with a red masquerade mask. Despite the disguise Alexis recognized her. She was an occasional visitor to Red Room Studio. Her name was Holly. Actually it was Dr. Holly Hines. Alexis knew she was a gynecologist. She had a penchant for performing "extreme" vaginal examinations on professional submissive women.

After paying the fee and uttering the password she was shown to the den. Alexis smiled and said, "Welcome, please come in. May I get you a drink?"

She looked at the first guest and back to Alexis. She said, "Do you have any red wine?"

Alexis smiled and said, "I have a nice bottle of Cabernet from Napa."

Dr. Hines said, "That would be lovely." Alexis began opening the wine.

Alexis was no fool. She knew that her guests shared common interests but that didn't mean they wanted to talk about it with strangers. That's why Alexis had her guests mingle in her den. Her den was the display area for her collection.

Alexis had a collection of torture devices. Most were ancient but some were modern. She favored the antiques for they were truly torture devices. Of course they hadn't been used for many years. She took pleasure in the knowledge that they had possibly been used at some point in history. She was, after all a sadist. Alexis spoke about the different devices as if she were a child in school at show and tell.

Alexis also owned an array of modern torture devices geared toward BDSM play. Her modern devices were for consensual play. In the right hands they could apply a generous amount of pain that she would balance with pleasure. And so was the dance of her domination sessions.

In this unusual mix of mystery guests the collection provided a focus for conversation that would otherwise not exist. None of the guests wanted to speak about themselves. That would likely put their anonymity at risk.

Alexis had some modern versions of classic torture devices like thumb screws. She also had a stainless steel scold's bridle. It was a metal cage that could be locked on a slave's head. It had a large rubber mouth piece to prevent a slave from speaking. It was functional and had a great visual impact.

Her most interesting device was custom designed and built. She called it the labia leash. She developed the idea with her husband who designed and built it in his machine shop. She wanted a device she could apply to female genitals.

Males were easy to deal with. She could wrap a cord around men's testicles and it provided an effective leash or way to control them. She wanted something similar for female slaves.

The labia leash was rubber and stainless steel. It was worn like a thong but it had a narrow rigid bar where the fabric would be. It extended from the front rubber waist band down to the bottom of the vagina. Then a thin rubber section was attached that went up the crack of the ass like a thong.

The special part was at the vaginal lips. There were spring loaded clamps that held onto the outer labia. Not too hard, just a pleasant squeeze. It was the lever that could inflict pain. There was a short lever extending out of the front of the labia clamp. Similar in length and position to a flaccid penis.

Alexis could attach a leash to it. Then if she pulled gently up, the clamp would tighten on the labia. The higher she pulled, the greater the clamping force. A woman wearing the labia leash was very easy to control. They were also easy to punish. If the lever was pulled all the way up the pain became excruciating.

Dr. Hines took quite an interest in the labia leash. She looked it over closely as she queried, "How much would it cost if I wanted to purchase this from you?"

Alexis shook her head and said, "I'm sorry, it's not for sale. It was custom designed and built by my husband." Dr. Hines scowled with disappointment.

In a short time all the guests were in the den. Alexis walked to the center of the room and said, "Everyone, may I have your attention please. Thank you for coming to this one of a kind event. I want everyone to be aware of some ground rules. You will each have a front row seat available but feel free to move about for a better view. I will be recording audio only so I would appreciate it if you remain as quiet as possible during the contest. Also, I want you all to be aware that the contestants are here of their own free will. Are there any questions?"

Holly spoke up. She said, "Yes, I have a question. How does the competition work? What's the game exactly?"

Alexis smiled and said, "Yes, I thought that may come up. I'm going to defer that question until we are together with the contestants. The four young women don't know what to expect either. I didn't want them to know the specific nature of the contest. That way they could not prepare or practice. I expect that they think the torment will involve clamps or vaginal dilation. The contest involves neither." Alexis smiled and Holly smiled as well.

Tristan had repeated the preparation for the remaining three contestants. He checked his watch and saw that the hour was late. He pointed to the bathroom and said, "Number one. You may use the toilet." She went into the bathroom.

When number four finished using the toilet Tristan escorted the slaves upstairs to meet their fate. Alexis heard the basement door open and she said, "Okay everyone, it's time to meet the contestants. Tristan entered the den followed by the women. Alexis stopped the women at the door to the den. She moved to the middle of the den and said, "Number one, come here."

Number one walked to Alexis and stopped. Alexis said, "Number one, turn slowly so everyone can see you." Number one kept her eyes down and slowly turned so the spectators could see her body.

Alexis continued, "This is number one. As you can see she is of Asian heritage. She is twenty four years old. She is five feet tall. She's an exotic dancer and a professional submissive to men and women. The spectators clapped politely. Alexis motioned her away and she walked to the edge of the room.

Alexis said, "Number two, come forward."

Number two walked to Alexis and stopped. Alexis motioned to her to rotate as number one had. She began spinning slowly and Alexis said, "This is number two. She is twenty seven years old. She is from Kansas City, Missouri. She is five feet five inches tall. She's an occasional client at Red Room Studio."

Again the spectators clapped politely. Alexis motioned her away and she walked to the edge of the room and joined number one.

Alexis called out, "Number three, come here."

Number three was very pale skinned with dirty blond hair. She was visibly nervous as she slowly turned. Alexis said, "Say hello to number three. She is nineteen years old. She hails from London England. She is five feet seven inches tall. She's a student and has served some personal friends of mine."

After the obligatory applause Alexis motioned her away and she joined one and two.

Number four confidently strode over and Alexis smiled and said, "Last but not least, this is number four." She was tall and muscular. She had short blond hair and full breasts. As she slowly turned she looked into the eyes of the spectators.