Mistress X 06: Sounds of Suffering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexis reached up and grasped the leather strap. Number four released it. Alexis moved the strap and gently pulled out the punishing steel plug. Then she took the marker and wrote, *1st* on her right breast.

Alexis announced, "Okay everyone. That concludes the contest. Tristan, please show our guests to the den. The contestants will be joining you shortly."

Tristan took the women to the basement to get ready. Alexis escorted the spectators back to the den. Drinks were served and they made themselves comfortable as they began discussing the contest.

Several minutes later Tristan arrived back at the den with the slaves in tow. All conversation stopped as the spectators gazed upon the women. Their slave outfits were two pieces. Black faux leather micro miniskirts. They were so short their vaginas were barely covered. They all had matching faux leather cup-less bras. Their contestant number and their finishing place were clearly visible on their bare breasts.

Dr. Hines immediately walked over to number four with a glass of red wine. She offered it to number four but she said, "I don't care for wine."

Dr. Hines looked in her eyes and said quietly, "If you will allow me, I can teach you to enjoy many things."

A slight grin crossed number four's lips as she considered her situation. Then she bowed her head slightly and accepted the glass and took a sip.

Dr. Hines extended her hand. Number four reached up and held her hand as Dr. Hines led her to the far corner of the den where they could talk privately. There was a small love seat in the corner. Dr. Hines took a seat and padded the cushion next to her.

Number four gingerly sat down with her legs crossed at the ankles. Dr. Hines smiled and said, "My name is Holly."

Number four smiled back and said, "My name is Rhiannon... but everyone calls me Ann."

Holly took a drink of her wine and said, "I'm very pleased to meet you Rhiannon. You have a beautiful given name. I won't allow anyone to call you by any other name."

Rhiannon smiled and looked down at her skirt. Normally very confident, she found herself nervous. She tried to pull her skirt down to cover her sex but it was too small. She took a larger drink of the red wine. It burned her throat as it went down.

Holly said, "So tell me about yourself Rhiannon."

She cleared her throat and said, "Well let's see. I'm twenty one years old. I'm from Iowa. I grew up on a big farm with three brothers. I wanted to get away from Iowa to experience life. I came here to attend the state university. I didn't realize how expensive it was going to be. I ran out of money for my education so now I'm a waitress."

Holly looked at Rhiannon's knee and then put her hand on it. After a moment she looked into her eyes and said, "So... how do you find yourself here? At Alexis Xavier's house?"

Rhiannon looked at Holly's hand on her knee then she looked into her eyes. She was strangely excited at Holly's touch. She took another drink of her wine and said, "I met Alexis... I mean I met Mistress X at a club. It was a sex club in the city. I had passed it many times. As soon as I turned twenty one years old I went there. I don't know why."

Holly looked at her hand on Rhiannon's thigh and began gently rubbing it. Then she looked deep in her eyes and said, "Be honest with yourself Rhiannon. You know why you went there."

Rhiannon looked down at her exposed hairless vagina. She realized she was getting aroused. She was quiet for a moment and then she said very quietly, "Yes, you're right."

She moved her knees apart just slightly. She was hoping Holly would touch her.

Holly knew what Rhiannon wanted but this was not the place. She continued with her questions, "So Rhiannon, you don't make enough money as a waitress to pay for school?"

She looked into Holly's eyes and said, "No. I can barely afford my rent and food."

Holly continued, "Are you in a relationship?"

Rhiannon separated her legs a little more and said, "No I... I had a... girlfriend for a while but she didn't understand me."

Holly nodded and said, "I see. You and I are similar. I've been single for quite some time. I tend to be extremely... controlling."

They sat quietly for a few moments and Rhiannon put her hand on top of Holly's. Then Holly said, "I have an idea. You could stay with me."

Rhiannon looked in her eyes and said, "Stay with you? Like move in with you?"

Holly turned toward Rhiannon and put her other hand on the inside of Rhiannon's thigh. She instinctively opened her legs a little more. Holly smiled and said quietly, "Yes, move in with me. You can stay for free and I'll pay you to be my... house keeper. How much do you make every week as a waitress?"

Rhiannon thought for a moment and said, "Between pay and tips I make about $500 a week."

Holly slid her hand up Rhiannon's thigh but stopped short of her swollen pussy. She said, "I'll pay you $500 a week cash to take care of my house and... me. Plus I'll feed you."

Rhiannon said, "Seriously?"

Holly said, "Absolutely. Of course I would expect you to follow my rules, and you would need to pass a test so I can make sure you and I are compatible."

Rhiannon said, "What kind of a test?"

Holly stood and said, "I'll show you." She extended her hand and Holly grasped it. Holly pulled her to her feet and began walking across the den. On her way to the door Holly picked up the labia leash and kept walking.

Holly led Rhiannon directly to the basement dungeon. When they got there Holly turned to Rhiannon and removed her mask.

Rhiannon said, "Why are you all wearing masks?"

Holly paused for a moment and said, "That's a great question. I guess the answer is... judgment. We don't want to be judged based on our lifestyle."

Rhiannon said, "But you were all here for the same reason."

Holly smiled as she reached up and caressed Rhiannon's breast. She said, "I know Rhiannon but... you have much to learn about human behavior. Most people never accept who they are. They don't embrace their deepest desires and needs. That leads to resentment. Protecting our identity protects us from ignorance."

Rhiannon's nipples were hard and she looked down at Holly's hand on her breast. She shook her head and said, "I don't understand."

Holly moved her hand to Rhiannon's chin and gently pivoted her head up to look in her eyes. She said quietly, "If you spend enough time with me I will teach you." She moved forward and kissed Rhiannon on the lips.

Rhiannon moved forward for another kiss but Holly pulled away. She positioned a tall stool next to Rhiannon, held the labia leash out to her and said, "Put this on."

Rhiannon took it and said, "What is it?"

Holly said, "Think of it as, a custom fit thong."

Rhiannon stepped into it and pulled it up her legs. Holly moved behind her and buckled the rubber waist belt snugly. Then she moved around in front of her. She said, "Put your left foot up on the stool."

Holly squatted down in front of Rhiannon as she complied. She put her hand on Holly's shoulder to steady herself. Holly grasped the lever and pulled it straight down to the floor, opening the labia clamps. She gently pulled Rhiannon's labia out around the center curved metal bar. When she slowly released the lever, the spring loaded mechanism clamped down snugly on Rhiannon's labia.

Holly said, "You may put your foot down." Then she walked over to the wall and selected a leash. She returned to Rhiannon and clipped it to the lever.

Holly looked into Rhiannon's eyes as she slowly began pulling up on the lever. As the lever pivoted the clamps began squeezing. Rhiannon's eyes squinted and she opened her mouth with the pain.

Holly released the tension on the leash and said, "Follow me." She turned and walked toward the oral worship chair. Rhiannon followed closely to keep the tension off the leash.

At the oral worship chair Holly pointed to the floor in front of it and said, "Kneel there."

Rhiannon knelt in front of it and Holly put her hand on the back of Rhiannon's neck. She pressed her throat up against the red leather seat. She pulled the chair's neck strap around the back of Rhiannon's neck and buckled it. Then she bucked her wrists into the arm restraints. She reached to the floor, picked up the end of the leash and pushed it into Rhiannon's hand and said, "Hold this."

Holly stepped back and reached up under her dress. She tugged her panties down her legs, stretched them around her heels and stepped out of them. Then she hiked her dress up to her waist and swung her leg over Rhiannon's head and took her place on the red leather seat.

Rhiannon's face was inches from Holly's pussy. It was completely hairless and had a gold ring pierced through the clitoral hood. Holly reached down and took the leash out of Rhiannon's hand.

Holly smiled and tilted her head to the side as she looked at Rhiannon. She gently stroked her hair and said quietly, "You said you used to have a girlfriend correct?"

Rhiannon nodded and said, "I did."

Holly pushed Rhiannon's hair over her ear as she continued, "So then you have performed cunnilingus?"

Again Rhiannon nodded and said, "Yes I have."

Holly smiled and said, "Good. Are you ready for your test?"

Rhiannon looked at Holly's pussy and then smiled slightly as she looked back up at her. She said, "I'm ready."

Holly put her left hand on the back of Rhiannon's head and held the leash up with the other. Then she said, "I want you to follow my instructions exactly. Begin with kisses but don't touch my jewelry. Stay away from my clit until I tell you differently." Holly pulled Rhiannon's mouth to her sex.

Rhiannon began gently kissing Holly's pussy lips. Her delicate feminine fragrance was an instant turn on for Rhiannon. She had not been intimate with anyone for months. Holly allowed her pussy to be kissed for a long time. Eventually Rhiannon felt her own pussy getting wet. The metal bar was pressing against her clit and she could feel that it was firm.

Holly enjoyed the gentle kissing for quite a while then she spoke in a husky voice, "You're doing well so far. Now I'm going to test your ability to concentrate." She began pulling up on the leash.

The labia clamps began biting into Rhiannon's delicate female flesh. She stopped kissing and let out a quiet squeal, "Ooooh, owww."

Holly held the tension on the leash and said, "Don't stop my pet. I know you can take the pain. Start licking now but still not the piercing."

Rhiannon refocused and began obediently licking. Despite her pain she noticed Holly was getting wet. Her own pussy began pulsing with her heartbeat as the clamps held on tight.

Holly pulled harder and the clamps squeezed more. Rhiannon moaned in pain but she kept licking, "Oooh, mmmhhh, mmmuhh."

Holly spoke through clenched teeth, "Oh yesss. That's it my pet. Worship me." She continued to hold the back of her head as she enjoyed Rhiannon's tongue.

Alexis quietly stepped into the dungeon to watch. Holly looked over at her and smiled. Alexis smiled back silently and folded her arms as she watched.

Holly pulled harder on the leash and Rhiannon faltered as she moaned in pain. "Owww, mmmhh."

Holly said, "Okay my pet. Suck on my jewelry."

Rhiannon fought through the pain and closed her mouth over Holly's clit and gold ring. She was in free fall to subspace as she lost herself in sucking. Holly felt her orgasm building and she said, "I'm going to cum my pet. You have my permission to orgasm with me."

Rhiannon opened her eyes and looked up at Holly as she was sucking. Holly noticed a smile at the corners of her mouth as it bounced on her pussy.

Holly's orgasm was eminent and she pulled harder on the leash. Waves of pleasure were washing over her and she tensed, pulling the labia leash lever all the way up. It locked in position and Rhiannon's pain was becoming pleasure. Her mouth was sealed on Holly's pussy and she was rhythmically sucking.

Holly was riding her orgasm and Rhiannon was going with her. The metal bar squeezing her clit and the vicious clamps on her labia, combined with Holly's pussy pulsing in her mouth sent her over the edge. She pulled her mouth free of Holly's womanhood and she squealed in pain and pleasure, "Ohhh, godddd, ohhhh." She was experiencing her first orgasm induced fully from pain.

As Rhiannon's orgasm was subsiding Holly used her foot to flip the labia clamp lever down. The blood rushing back into Rhiannon's labia triggered another pain riddled orgasm. Rhiannon collapsed forward with her face on Holly's pussy and she began crying. The wrist and neck straps held her in position.

Holly recognized Rhiannon's condition. She quickly pivoted off the seat and unbuckled Rhiannon's neck restraint. Then she released her wrists.

Holly sat on the floor behind Rhiannon and she collapsed into her arms. Holly wrapped her arms around Rhiannon from behind. She was overcome with emotion. Holly spoke quietly, "Don't cry little one, you did so very well."

Rhiannon leaned back to Holly's chest and sighed. After a few moments of silence Rhiannon said, "Tell me mistress Holly. Did I pass your test?"

Holly said, "Oh yes dear, you passed. I'll have your bedroom ready by Monday night. You won the sound of suffering competition and you won a place in my home. I have marvelous plans for you."