Mistress X 08: Domme Gynecologist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth said, "Oh hello, well it's nice to meet you."

Alexis said, "You as well, so Pixie tells me you are interested in a gynecological examination session."

Elizabeth paused and said, "Yeah, I think, uh..." She felt her face getting warm and her nerves came back.

Alexis sensed her trepidation. She said, "Elizabeth, there's nothing to be ashamed of, Red Room Studio is an escape from our boring lives. Tell me about Elizabeth, give me a quick summary of yourself."

Elizabeth took a deep breath and told Alexis about her husband, her marriage and her family. She said, "I love my husband, I really do. He's a great husband and an amazing father but, in some ways, he can be selfish."

"In the bedroom? Alexis ventured a guess.

"Ha, ha, yes, in the bedroom," said Elizabeth.

Alexis said, "So let me guess, your sex life is unfulfilling and you are often left unsatisfied, sexually that is."

Elizabeth chuckled and said, "Not often, ALWAYS."

Alexis laughed and said, "Yes, I know. That is typically the case for my female clients. They want to experience being the center of attention where they can literally lay back and be completely passive."

"That makes sense," agreed Elizabeth.

Alexis continued, "I offer a wide range of experiences for women with regard to medical themed scenes ranging from caring and nurturing to uh, shall I say, extreme."

Elizabeth felt her nipples harden when Alexis said, "Extreme."

Elizabeth said, "Um, extreme huh?"

Alexis said, "Well, most women don't come to me because they want a typical gynecological examination. That's boring and they get that every year anyway. They want something extraordinary. Something exciting and outside their comfort zone."

Elizabeth said, "Uh, yeah I saw the pictures on your website and I must say I found them very uh... erotic..."

Alexis knew that all the gynecological exam photos on her website depicted submissive women and she guessed that Elizabeth was a natural submissive. She sensed her curiosity and interest. Elizabeth said, "Well, I think I'm leaning more towards extreme."

"Very good Elizabeth, that's my favorite type of session," said Alexis, "Let's go over a typical, extreme gynecological exam session, shall we?"

"Okay," said Elizabeth.

Alexis began, "Well, ideally we should plan on two hours. It's best when we can take our time. Since we are planning now, your session would begin the moment you step into Red Room. Pixie would portray nurse Pricilla. She would collect your examination fee and then she would escort you to a changing room where you would change into a robe. Then you'd enter the examination room and wait for Dr. Xavier."

Elizabeth felt her heart rate increase. She said, "Okay, I see," her voice was a little shaky. She couldn't decide if it was nerves or excitement.

Alexis continued, "So, in order for me to set the tone of the session, you say you are thinking more extreme correct?"

"Uh, yes," Elizabeth confirmed.

"Okay," said Alexis, "I will carry out all the typical procedures but I will be very direct and forceful. I won't ask you to do things, I will tell you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand," said Elizabeth.

"So tell me Elizabeth, are you comfortable with your body. Do you know what makes you feel good?" queried Alexis.

Elizabeth paused. She said, "Well I guess so."

"Hmmm," said Alexis, "Do you masturbate?"

Elizabeth paused again and Alexis said, "It's okay Elizabeth, the more I know about you the better your session will be."

Elizabeth confessed, "Um, yeah I sometimes uh, masturbate after sex because uh..."

"Because your husband cums too soon?" guessed Alexis.

"Unfortunately yes," said Elizabeth.

"That's very common," said Alexis, "Do you use your fingers or any particular toys?"

"Only my fingers," said Elizabeth.

"Uh huh," said Alexis. Elizabeth could hear her typing notes into a computer. She continued, "I presume you know that I'll be using various uh, instruments and things. Are you okay with that?"

Elizabeth felt a shiver of excitement and said, "Uh yes, yes, I'm okay with that."

"Good," said Alexis, "Just a couple important details, how is your overall health and what is your body type and age?

Elizabeth said, "Overall I'm very healthy. I'm thirty-two years old, five foot three, 105 pounds. I work out several times a week."

"Uh huh, good, good," said Alexis, "Do you have any heart problems or take any medication?"

"No," said Elizabeth.

"Okay good," said Alexis then she typed for a long moment.

"So Elizabeth," said Alexis, "if you can trust me, I'll make your first session one you'll never forget. I have tools and methods to give you the most pleasure you've ever felt. Now, I want you to be aware that this is a BDSM studio. Have you heard of that?"

"Um, kind of," said Elizabeth. She paused for a moment and said, "Actually, I don't know what that means."

"I understand," said Alexis, "We like to keep a low profile. BDSM is an abbreviation for Bondage and Discipline, Sadism and Masochism."

"Uh huh, I see," said Elizabeth nervously.

Again Alexis sensed trepidation. She said, "I'm not trying to scare you Elizabeth I'm just trying to enlighten you. Now, just because I specialize in BDSM, does not mean your session needs to be extreme."

"Okay," said Elizabeth.

"All I'm saying," continued Alexis, "Is that, it's possible to increase pleasure with just the right amount of, how shall I put it... discomfort."

"Um, I actually have heard of that. Pain makes the pleasure more intense. What exactly do you do?" said Elizabeth.

Alexis taunted her, "Well, if you want to find out you'll need to schedule a session."

Alexis paused, then continued, "Would you like to schedule an hour and a half or two hours?" said Alexis.

"Let's do two hours," said Elizabeth.

"Perfect," said Alexis, "Which day and time?"

Elizabeth thought for a minute and said, "Your website says that you offer expanded hours for women?"

Alexis said, "That's correct. We offer weekday hours for women."

Elizabeth responded, "Ten AM to noon would work best for me. How about Wednesday?"

Alexis said, "Let me see here. I have that time available. I'll put you on the schedule."

Elizabeth said, "Okay so ten AM."

Alexis said, "Yes and, oh, just a couple more things; first it would be best if you can remove your pubic hair, is that possible?"

Elizabeth though for a moment and said, "I usually keep it trimmed but I can shave it if that's best."

"Yes, that would be ideal," said Alexis.

Elizabeth continued, "And second, we will be using a safe word, do you know what a safe word is?"

"Um, I've heard the term but, I don't really know what it means," Elizabeth said with a nervous giggle.

Alexis said, "Well, it's what it sounds like. It's a word to keep you safe. You see, we are talking about role playing, me as deviant gynecologist and you as my patient. If things start falling out of your comfort zone you could just say, *Hey Alexis, that's not cool*, but that's a lot of words and makes us drop out of character. So instead, we use a single word that we agree upon ahead of time."

"Oh, that makes sense," said Elizabeth.

"Right, so in my studio I always use the word *mercy*. If we are mid-session and you say, *mercy*, I know that you are not comfortable so I'll stop, or maybe take it down a notch."

"I like that," said Elizabeth.

"Now I want you to be aware," said Alexis, "There's always a consequence to using the safe word."

Elizabeth paused for a moment and said, "That sounds ominous."

Alexis laughed and said, "Not really, the point is I don't want my clients using the safe word every other minute to try to regulate the scene. The whole point of this type of role play is to push the client's boundaries. If you have a good reason not to say *mercy* then you'll get more out of the entire experience."

"I see," said Elizabeth, "So what's the consequence?"

"It varies," said Alexis, "But the most common punishment is, no orgasm. I send you home horny."

Elizabeth laughed and said, "Oh my! That would be horrible. I would not want that."

"Exactly," said Alexis, "So you play my way or you go home in frustration."

Elizabeth was getting very excited. She said, "I'm really looking forward to this."

"I am too Elizabeth," said Alexis, "Just be aware that when you and I meet, I will be Dr. Xavier and you are my patient. Do you understand?"

"Yes doctor," said Elizabeth as she giggled in excitement.

"Very good. Don't be late or I'll have to punish you," said Alexis.

"I'll be on time doctor," said Elizabeth, "and oh, where are you located?"

"We're inside the Prairie View Shopping Mall," said Alexis.

"You are?" said Elizabeth incredulously, "I've been there hundreds of times."

Alexis laughed and said, "You've never seen us have you."

"No," said Elizabeth.

Alexis said, "You can enter from the ground floor parking deck or we have a very discreet entrance from within the mall that you could use since your session is during mall hours.

Elizabeth thought for a moment and said, "I think I'd prefer the parking deck. I'm afraid I'd run into someone I know in the mall."

"I understand," said Alexis, "It's really quite simple. Enter the parking deck near the sporting goods store, keeping the mall on your right. There's a driveway right after the sporting goods store marked, security personnel only. Take that driveway back and you'll see six parking spots labeled RRS Only."

"Ahh," said Elizabeth, "Red Room Studio."

"Exactly," said Elizabeth, "You'll see a white door marked RRS. It will be locked but there's a camera. Walk towards the door and give a thumbs up. When you hear the buzzing sound you can pull the door open. At the end of the hallway there's a red door with a camera and a two-way intercom. Pixie will take it from there."

"Wow this sounds exciting," said Elizabeth.

"It's very fun, I'll see you Wednesday. I'll tell Pixie to be expecting you outside exactly at ten AM," said Alexis.

Elizabeth was excited. She said, "Okay, see you then."

Alexis responded, "Very good, bye bye," click.

Elizabeth said to herself, "This is so freaking exciting. Two days ago I didn't even know this was a thing."

The next morning was Tuesday. After Elizabeth got the kids off to school she took a relaxing bath. Then she carefully shaved her pubic hair. For the first time ever she found it very erotic. She decided it was because of her secret reason for shaving. She doubted her husband would even notice.

When she finished she gently slid one soapy finger over her newly smooth pussy. She was very aroused but she decided to abstain from masturbation. She wanted to save her orgasm for her session with "Dr. Xavier".

The next day was Wednesday. It was a typical morning getting the kids off to school then she took a thorough shower. She wore her typical black leggings and simple shirt. She didn't wear any makeup. She left the house on her way to the shopping mall like any other trip to the mall. However, today's visit would be anything but typical.

Elizabeth easily found the parking area. She had driven past it a hundred times but, of course, she never noticed it. She parked in one of the marked spots and immediately saw the door marked RRS. She checked the time, it was 9:57AM. For a split second she considered changing her mind. What if someone saw her. What if she got caught. What if... she said out loud, "God am I horny."

She waited one more minute then she said, "Damnit, I deserve some fun."

She grabbed her phone and keys and got out of her car. She locked it and walked toward the door. She could see the camera above the door and she gave it a subtle thumbs up. As she reached the door it buzzed and she pulled it open. She stepped into a hallway and the door closed loudly behind her.

She continued down the well-lit hall to a red door. As she reached it a female voice said, "Do you have an appointment?"

Elizabeth said, "Yes, at ten o'clock," she recognized the voice as Pixie, the first woman she talked to at Red Room Studio.

"Name please," said the voice.

"It's Elizabeth Brindle," she said.

"Bzzzz!" the door buzzed and Elizabeth pulled it open. She stepped inside to find an impressive reception area. There was a petite woman with long black hair seated at a desk. She was wearing nurse's scrubs and said, "Hi Elizabeth, I'm Pricilla. I'll get you checked in today. I'll need the fee for the appointment up front. We accept cash and all major credit cards."

"Two hundred right?" said Elizabeth.

That's correct, "Said Pixie."

Elizabeth handed the woman ten $20 bills. She put the cash in a slot in the top of the desk and rolled behind a computer terminal. She typed in something and Elizabeth noticed her name tag, "Pricilla - RRS Clinic". She was sure that she was actually Pixie.

She smiled and said, "Okay Elizabeth let's get you ready."

She stood and Elizabeth noticed how tiny she was. She estimated she was about five feet tall and petite. She had several facial piercings. She said, "Follow me."

Elizabeth followed nurse Pricilla down a hallway past several numbered doors. She stopped at door number four and said, "Here we are."

She opened the door, stepped in and Elizabeth followed. It was a medium sized bathroom complete with a shower stall, toilet, and a sink. Elizabeth noticed a new paper robe folded and resting on the counter next to the sink. Pricilla motioned to an open locker built into the wall and said, "Place ALL your clothes and belongings in this locker and shut it. I recommend you empty your bladder before your examination."

She patted the paper garment and said, "Put this robe on and enter the examination room through this door."

She was motioning to a door opposite the one they had come in. Elizabeth nodded. She obviously noticed Pricilla's emphasis on the word, all.

Pricilla said, "In the examination room you will find a wooden stool. Wait on it for Dr. Xavier."

"Okay, got it," said Elizabeth. Nurse Pricilla exited and closed the door behind her.

Elizabeth put her phone and keys on the shelf in the locker. She began by removing her shoes and socks and placing them in the bottom of the locker. Then she pulled off her shirt and leggings and hung them on hooks under the shelf. Finally she slipped out of her bra and underwear and put them on the shelf as well.

The moment Elizabeth shut the locker she realized it was locked and she had no access to her keys, phone, or her clothes. She didn't know it, but that was by design. Alexis knew full well that the best way to get an individual in a submissive frame of mind was to lock away their clothing and belongings.

Elizabeth was officially past the point of no return. She picked up the pale blue paper robe and unfolded it. It was very small, with no sleeves. She put it on and saw that it only dipped a couple inches below her hairless pussy. It had three Velcro fasteners and did not quite close on top due to her full breasts.

Elizabeth didn't need to remove the robe to use the toilet. She simply held it out of the way and sat on the toilet, unsure if she'd be able to go. She relaxed and managed to pee a little. She wiped and flushed, then washed her hands.

She took a deep breath and put her hand on the door knob to the examination room. She turned it and opened the door. The room was large and bright. It had an antiseptic smell just like a real doctor's office. She stepped in and noticed that the floor was cold on her bare feet but overall the room was warm. She was thankful since she was basically nude.

She closed the door, then looked to the center of the room. There was a small round wooden stool which was obviously for her. She moved further into the room and looked around at everything. She had seen the room on the website but it was exciting to be standing there in person.

She walked over to the stirrup chair and her stomach fluttered. It was larger and sturdier than the one in her doctor's office. It had U shaped cradles for the patients' thighs and calves in addition to stirrups.

Adjacent the stirrup chair was a standard doctor's office examination bench complete with teal colored padding and drawers. Elizabeth noticed that eyebolts had been added around its periphery. She presumed that was to restrain "unruly" patients. She walked over to the stool and sat down. Her robe was just long enough to sit on. She held her legs together to avoid exposing herself. She felt like a schoolgirl in the principal's office.

She continued to look around as she waited. There was a door opposite the one she had used. She presumed that was where her "doctor" would enter. Her nerves were coming back and she began shivering slightly despite the warmth in the room. There was a counter, complete with a sink and cabinets. There were colorful medical diagrams of the female reproductive system on the wall. There were even posters advertising different brands and types of birth control.

There was a box of latex gloves on the counter next to a jar holding several thermometers in clear liquid.

Now that she had time to look, Elizabeth noticed something intriguing. In the corner of the room between the examination bench and the stirrup chair there was a tall and narrow wheeled device under a white sheet. She could see that it had, what appeared to be, electrical cords drooping down and visible below the sheet. She imagined it was something like a heart monitor or possibly an ultrasound device.

She also saw a mysterious device on the counter. It was about the size of a large toaster. It was white and light blue with knobs and switches.

She was wondering what these devices could be when Alexis suddenly walked in carrying a clipboard and papers. Elizabeth was startled by her sudden entry. She recognized Alexis from the pictures on the website. She turned around and locked the door behind her.

She was taller than Elizabeth expected and she had a striking presence. She was wearing a short white doctor's uniform that barely extended down to her upper thighs. She was wearing opaque white, thigh high stockings and white high heels. Her top three buttons were open, revealing a generous amount of her impressive cleavage. There was a stethoscope draped over her shoulder with the earpieces cradling her left breast and the diaphragm dangling between her large breasts.

Her skin was silky smooth and her complexion was dark. Her black hair looked long but it was wrapped up in a bun. She wore thin, silver framed glasses and her makeup was heavy but nicely done with bright red lipstick.

Elizabeth had always considered herself heterosexual but this was one attractive woman. She estimated her to be about forty years old.

She walked past Elizabeth without acknowledging her. She went behind Elizabeth to the bathroom door and locked that as well. Finally she walked back around in front of Elizabeth but she still didn't look at her. She was focused on her paperwork. She said, "Name?"

"Elizabeth Brindle," she responded.

Alexis continued, "Age?"

"Uh thirty-two," said Elizabeth.

Finally Alexis looked at Elizabeth and moved toward her, slowly looking her up and down as she pursed her lips thoughtfully. She slowly walked around the stool and said, "Uh huh, not bad, not bad, you look very healthy Elizabeth." She slowly walked over to the sink, set the clipboard down and thoroughly washed her hands. She pulled a couple paper towels from the dispenser and faced Elizabeth as she dried her hands, then discarded the paper towels.

She picked up the clipboard again and focused on it as she spoke, "First, I want to go through your chart, then I'll check your vitals, and we'll move on to your examination from there."

Elizabeth nodded and said, "Okay." She looked down and noticed that one of Alexis' high heels was not fully buckled.