Mistress X 08: Domme Gynecologist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said, "Is that better Lizzy?"

Elizabeth nodded.

"Good," said Alexis, "But remember, I can easily pump you back up so make sure you behave."

Elizabeth looked at Alexis and nodded again.

Alexis walked around and set the probe down beside the TENS unit. Then she moved beside Elizabeth and grasped the base of the dildo. She said, "Open."

Elizabeth opened her mouth and Alexis pulled it out. Elizabeth smacked her lips a few times and swallowed. Alexis walked over to the counter and placed the toy in the "used instruments" bin. She moved over to the cart and rolled the TENS unit between Elizabeth's legs. She extracted two wires from the TENS accessory bin. She plugged them into Channel 1 and then plugged the other end into the base of the vaginal probe. She looked at Elizabeth's wet pussy and said, "Normally I would lubricate this but you seem to be plenty slippery."

She stepped close and held the tip of the probe to Elizabeth's pussy. She watched Elizabeth's face as she pushed and the cold probe disappeared inside her. Her mouth dropped open at the sensation.

Alexis smiled and she pushed it all the way to its base and held it for a moment. She moved her hand and it started to slide out. She pushed it back in and said, "Hold it in Lizzy."

Elizabeth tightened her pelvis and Alexis moved her hand again. The probe remained. She said, "Good, now keep holding it."

She reached over and made sure all the 'intensity' knobs were turned all the way down, then she switched the TENS unit on. Alexis pressed the 'Channel 1' button and selected, 150Hertz frequency. She chose 'wave' mode and grasped the Channel 1 intensity knob.

She looked at Elizabeth and said, "Nod when you feel something."

She began slowly increasing the intensity. At 1/8 of a turn, Elizabeth nodded. It was like nothing she had ever felt. She likened it to hitting her funny bone but a slow pulsing wave. Electricity was pulsing through her vaginal walls.

Alexis turned up the intensity a little more to 25%. Elizabeth felt the increase and looked down at the probe. She felt her pelvis repeatedly tighten and relax involuntarily with the waves of current. She was surprised to see her pussy moving on its own. As the current pulsed, her pussy pulled the probe close, then relaxed. It looked like an invisible hand was manipulating it, in and out, in and out.

Alexis watched the PET and saw Elizabeth's arousal increasing. Her nipples grew hard again and her breathing intensified. She smiled at her control over Elizabeth and looked at her breasts again. She moved back beside her and reached out, grasping both breasts and caressing.

Elizabeth watched as Alexis leaned down and began sucking on her nipple again. Elizabeth sighed and put her head back on the headrest. Alexis kept her eyes on the PET display to monitor Elizabeth's arousal. Her level increased, slowly but steadily. She continued massaging her breasts and sucking her nipple while keeping an eye on the PET.

When her arousal got too high she left Elizabeth's side and moved back between her legs. She quietly put her hand on the channel 1 intensity knob. She saw that Elizabeth was more than 90% aroused and rising. She quickly twisted the knob up to 75% causing a painful level of electric current to jolt through Elizabeth's vaginal walls. "Ahh!" she squealed as her pussy tightly gripped the probe.

Alexis snickered and turned it back down to 25%. The painful jolt to her genitals was strong enough to knock her arousal down to 25%.

Elizabeth complained, "Oww, that really hurt."

Alexis glared at her and began steadily increasing the intensity. "What's your word Lizzy?" sneered Alexis.

Elizabeth's mouth dropped open at the prospect of losing her chance to have an orgasm. She had no intention of using the safe word. She quickly closed her mouth and pleaded with her eyes. Alexis grinned triumphantly and returned the knob to 25%.

"The power of orgasm is strong isn't it Lizzy?" queried Alexis.

Elizabeth nodded and said, "Yes doctor."

"Yes," agreed Alexis, "I'm sure your husband will agree. Once he experiences a blowjob with you swallowing, he's going to want more."

Alexis looked down at Elizabeth's pussy as it rhythmically fucked itself with the probe. She turned away and walked over to the wall of cabinets. She returned with a relatively large, cordless vibrator. Elizabeth looked at it with hope in her eyes.

Alexis moved back between her legs and switched the toy on. She held the bulbous vibrating head low on Elizabeth's stomach and slowly slid it closer to her tormented pussy.

She kept a close eye on the PET as she moved the toy close to her clit. Soon her pink arousal line was rising. When she went above 80% Alexis pulled the vibe away, then she suddenly grabbed the plug inflation bulb and pumped it five times.

Elizabeth's bowels were immediately painful and her arousal plummeted. Alexis smiled and applied the vibrator again, causing her arousal to increase. She was playing Elizabeth like a musical instrument. She was breathing heavily and beads of sweat were forming on her forehead. Alexis looked at her pussy and noticed her wetness dripping below the probe. She knew Elizabeth was extremely horny and she was preparing to give her the orgasm of her lifetime.

This time she allowed her arousal to increase past 90% before she pulled the vibrator away. Then she increased the electric current to 40%.

The pain lowered her arousal yet again. Elizabeth bit her lower lip but remained quiet. Alexis could see the intensity of the electricity by watching the movement of the probe. She looked at Elizabeth's face and she could tell she was near her breaking point. Her eyes were watering and her lip was quivering.

She applied the vibrator to her clitoral hood and watched Elizabeth's arousal climb. As she passed 90% arousal she pushed the vibrator directly to her clit and turned up the current to 50%. The combination of pleasurable vibration and pain pushed Elizabeth over the edge. Her arousal went to 105% and Alexis quickly released the air in the probe. The relief combined with the vibrator on her clit sent Elizabeth tumbling into ecstasy.

She squealed, "Ohhh! God! Ohhh! Fuck! Fuck!"

Alexis watched in delight as her "patient" writhed in ecstasy. She held the vibrator firmly to her clit and her stomach muscles rippled. After thirty seconds she began decreasing the intensity of the electric current.

Her orgasm lasted almost a full minute, then, when she began to calm Alexis switched off the vibrator and the TENS unit and extracted the clear probe.

She looked at Elizabeth and her chest and throat were flushed red and tears were welling up in her eyes. Alexis rushed to remove the medical restraints holding Elizabeth down. She made sure the anal probe was fully deflated then extracted it from her ass. Finally she helped Elizabeth lift her legs out of the metal channels and she lowered her feet. She held out her hands and Elizabeth reached up and grasped them. Alexis pulled Elizabeth to her chest and wrapped her arms around her in a knowing hug. Elizabeth quietly wept into Alexis' shoulder.

"Shhh, shhhh, it's okay Elizabeth, it's okay sweetheart, just let it out," soothed Alexis as she caressed her back. She treated all clients differently and she immediately realized that Elizabeth needed this extra, after care. She continued to hug her and held the back of her head while she sobbed quietly. Her orgasm has been a physical and mental release.

After Elizabeth caught her breath and calmed down she whispered, "Thank you Alexis, that was absolutely incredible."

Alexis moved back and smiled at Elizabeth. She said, "You're welcome dear." She used her thumbs to wipe tears off each of Elizabeth's cheeks.

Elizabeth's time had run out but Alexis insisted that she take her time and shower before getting dressed. Alexis escorted her into the bathroom and opened the locker for her.

Elizabeth stopped by the reception area on her way out and saw Pixie. She was no longer wearing scrubs. She was wearing tight black jeans and a black tank top with black combat boots. Elizabeth saw that her arms were heavily tattooed but, most notably, she was wearing a heavy black leather collar.

Pixie looked up and smiled at Elizabeth. She said, "So how was your first session Mrs. Brindle?"

Elizabeth smiled back and said, "Life changing."

"For the better I hope," said Pixie.

"Oh yes," said Elizabeth, "You will definitely see me again."

Pixie smiled knowingly and said, "You know where to find us."

That Friday evening her husband came home from work to find Elizabeth making dinner. He said, "What are you making?"

"Your favorite," said Elizabeth.

"That's great," said Tom. He glanced around and said, "Where are the kids?"

Elizabeth smiled and said, "My dad took them to a movie."

"Oh? said Tom, "So it's just the two of us?"

Elizabeth walked up close to Tom and smiled slyly. She said, "Yep, just you and me, and I have a surprise for you."

"A surprise?" questioned Tom.

She nodded and smiled, then slowly dropped down to her knees and placed her hand squarely on Tom's crotch and started rubbing. He was shocked. His mouth dropped open but he was speechless. In seconds his cock hardened in his pants.

Elizabeth reached up and unbuckled his belt. Then unsnapped his pants and unzipped his fly. Tom was surprised but he was not about to comment or say anything that might ruin the moment.

Elizabeth smiled up at her husband as she peeled his pants down to his ankles, followed in short order by his underwear. Elizabeth had been planning this all day and she could feel that her pussy was wet.

She looked at her husband's hard cock. She hadn't actually looked at it for years but she was excited to be right there, on her knees in front of her husband.

She reached up and wrapped both hands around its base. Then she looked up at Tom with wanton eyes and gently kissed the head of his rigid cock. As soon as her lips touched him he took a deep breath. His heart rate jumped and he was thrilled.

Elizabeth kissed his cock again and again then she extended her tongue and licked the purple head. Her wet hot tongue felt amazing and his knees almost buckled.

"Oh, Liz," He said quietly.

Her mind flew back to when they started dating. He used to call her Liz. She smiled and licked again and again.

She said, "Do you want more honey?"

Tom nodded and simply whispered, "Yes."

She smiled and closed her mouth around his bulbous head and simultaneously licked and sucked. ""Oh! My God Liz," moaned Tom.

She kept going, working magic with her mouth. Soon Tom felt his orgasm nearing. He gently placed his hands on his wife's head and spoke. She could hear the urgency in his voice. He said, "Liz, Liz, I'm close, you better stop."

She was so turned on. She released Tom's cock and quickly reached around him and grabbed him high on the backs of his thighs. She pulled his hips to her face, forcing most of his cock into her mouth and she sucked harder.

"Oh God!" cried Tom. It was too late. He was past the point of no return. He held her head and his orgasm hit like a ton of bricks. He began squirting his load right where Elizabeth wanted it. She thrilled at the feeling of his hot cum at the back her throat and she gulped it down.

She was already looking forward to bedtime.

-the end