Mistresses Incorporated Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But what?"

"Never mind. And you providing cock is perfect. Her big brother. She won't want to know the details, but I might tease her when we fantasize next," she giggled.

I must have fallen asleep soon after, because the next thing I remembered was intense pleasure and a familiar blonde pussy hovering over my mouth. "Cherry?" I heard from below.

Chuckling, I pulled Cheryl's pussy to my mouth. She must not have wanted teasing this time, because she soon turned around and impaled herself on my cock. "I love pussy, but I love your cock more," she moaned before kissing me deeply. Her ride became fast and wild until she stilled and shook. I turned us over, resumed the kissing, and stroked in long and hard, though at medium pace.

Her lips broke from mine and she pulled her legs high, lifting her ass. I knew what she wanted and pile drove into her, sending her over again, and me too soon after.

Once we relaxed, with me remaining on top of her, since she kept me there, I asked, "Did you tell them that you love me?"

"What did Brenda say?"

"She didn't. She stopped herself."

"But you figured it out?"

"I kind of hoped, because I love you."

"Oh Joe," she said pulling me into a kiss. With me on top still inside her, I somehow managed to get hard again. It became the gentlest of fucks ever for me. Definitely making love. A lot of gazing between kisses communicated our spiritual connectedness.

At one point when the pleasure began to build and my thrusts began speeding up, she told me, "I won't be jealous."

"Are you sure?"

"I am. But what about you?"

"When you do your succubus bit?"

"Yes."

"I don't know. I don't think so. Remember I had an open marriage and I actually watched my wife getting fucked, albeit with me fucking the guy's wife beside them."

"But did you love her?"

"I thought I did. But this feels..."

"Stronger?"

"A fuck of a lot more intense," I said and started to make the fuck more intense, gripping her fine round ass and shafting into her with hard and ever faster strokes. With my hands busy, hers pleasured her clit and her nipples. We were ramping up to a final climax together, watching it happen in each other's expression, making it happen. Blissful simultaneity.

"So?" she asked once she settled along my side with me on my back.

"I don't know, Cher," I said.

"I think I'm pregnant," she told me. "My period should have happened early this week."

"Wow," I said before kissing her deeply.

Chapter 5

Cheryl arrived early the morning after I'd finished editing the film with plane tickets in hand, four of them for the four of us. I'd given her her own key to my condo, although I had a feeling she could have very well gotten in without them. The possibility, even the likelihood, that Molly at least had done just that, to get to my laptop and to check for bugs, didn't bother me. After all it was one of the few places where we seemed to talk freely about MSINC business, at least as freely as Cheryl was willing to be.

By the time of her arrival both Sarah and Brenda were recruited, becoming two more behind the scenes employees like Molly and me. During the week, while I worked from early morning to late evening on editing, Cheryl had shown the two lovers LA, and they had even spent a night in her home. That made me a little jealous, because Cheryl never let me know where she stayed. Maybe it was a girl thing, that trust. Sarah picked up study information for her to take the California bar exam. A lot of it was barely needed refreshers because she'd passed the New York bar only a couple years before.

Cheryl awoke me like she had the last time she'd awoken me, sucking me awake while her pussy hovered over my mouth. This time we had company, Brenda having spent the night with me which had been a delightful surprise. The gorgeous redhead watched our sixty-nine and Cheryl riding me and us turning around and slowly and lovingly fucking missionary style before legs went up and I pile drove into her. From the sounds I barely noticed, Brenda seemed to enjoy being a voyeur, cumming nearly as often as Cheryl came.

"Pretty fucking hot," Brenda murmured beside us once we finally cuddled.

"Want some?" Cheryl giggled, her hand moving down to my flaccid, wet penis.

"I don't know."

"Of course you do. Help me get Joe hard again," Cheryl insisted, shifting her body down until her mouth reached my penis.

"Uhm...I don't really like the taste."

"Then straddle his head. That will help get him hard."

Without answering, Brenda did as suggested, bringing me an already juicy pussy. By the time my cock became fully erect and Cheryl rolled on a condom, I'd given Brenda another orgasm with my tongue.

Brenda moved her body so that her head was low and her ass high, and I kneeled behind her, Cheryl aiming me in. Cheryl's hand remained there fiddling with Brenda's clit, her other hand pulling on Brenda's hanging nipples.

It became a long, nearly exhausting doggy style fuck with Brenda moaning, "Keep going," after each of three powerful climaxes, each seeming greater than the last, before she finally moaned, "Can you cum Joe?"

"Almost there," I replied. And after some close in rapid thrusts I let go into the condom.

"Fucking at last," Brenda moaned, collapsing. I managed to stay inside her, shifting my legs and basically pulling her loins onto my lap before my sagging erection needed me to hold the edges of the condom while my penis exited her saturated pussy.

"You really need to get on the pill," said Cheryl.

"Yeah," said Brenda breathlessly.

"So," Cheryl finally told us. "We should leave in a couple hours to the airport."

"New York?" I asked her.

"Yep."

Molly waited for us on the curb in front of the condo in her black Cadillac Escalade. I thought about her blending in as a PI, but realized there were quite a lot of those on the road in LA, a favorite ride for the "haves" and even some who couldn't afford it. Status, like the old Cadillacs had been for years. Luxury and comfort as well.

She ended up parking it in long term parking and joining us at the airport, although both she and Cheryl kept separate from us and each other. We all ended up in first class though, with my sister and Brenda sitting together and me across the aisle from them.

We arrived in Newark, with two rentals awaiting us at two different agencies. I ended up picking up Cheryl at a nearby hotel which she'd been driven to by a shuttle bus but actually wouldn't be staying there. Molly rented her own ride.

"Why the subterfuge still?" I asked her when Cheryl climbed into the SUV rental, a more mundane Buick, the choice amusing me.

"It's for you, Joe," she said. "We're hiring Sarah publicly since she'll be our company lawyer, and Brenda is our tax consultant, one of her clients. But you..."

"Will be doing a lot of things not for outside eyes to see."

"Exactly."

"And then there's the insider trading thing," Sarah added.

"Sorry about that," I said, since I couldn't let her into the loop.

"I'll make it up to her," said Cheryl. "And we can have a less suspicious relationship now that your sister has introduced you to me."

"Glad to hear," I smiled.

I suffered traffic heading into Manhattan. I dropped off my sister and Brenda at my sister's apartment. "I have most of my stuff there anyway," Brenda explaining, and headed west from its Upper East Side location over to the Upper West Side where Cheryl had a really nice apartment in an old brownstone building. A small two bedroom but nice. I even managed to find parking less than a block away.

"I feel privileged to finally see where you live," I said, hugging her in the old slow elevator rising to the fifth floor.

Instead of answering, she kissed me. Perhaps it was answer enough. Necessity kept her living spaces secret from me or more for any prying eyes or cameras from watching me visit. Her visiting me must have been done with skilled discretion. Whatever the reasons, being purposeful made apologizing unnecessary.

Once in her apartment we headed to the kitchen where she nuked a fancy frozen Thai noodle container for two and she pulled out a stoppered rosé from the refrigerator, pouring what was left into two plastic cups. The quality of the wine and food and the disposability of the serving made clear her peripatetic and elite lifestyle.

After enjoying the meal, we enjoyed each other's bodies, also orally, trading off sucking, her swallowing my cum and me drinking up her orgasmic fluids, before, despite my rigidity, us cuddling up with me spooning behind her and falling asleep. Though the hardness, a later erection, ended up being enclosed in her pussy sometime in the middle of the night, her pressing back into it. We fucked like that slowly on our sides with her twisting her head back for kissing until we both wanted something more frictional and we formed the beast with two backs, her stroking her clit while I milked her nipples with my fingers until both of us came, luckily me following her after a minute. We collapsed back to spooning and were still conjoined when I slept.

The shower we shared the next morning became sensual rather than sexual in the tight space, just enough for two. Cheryl made a thermos of coffee and bagged some half and half and sugar containers and some stir sticks, more proof of a peripatetic lifestyle. Even though she drank it black, she prepared for others' needs. We walked about a block and a half to buy a dozen New York bagels and packets of cream cheese and a couple plastic knives before we got back into the rented SUV and I drove to pick up Sarah and Brenda. The sun rose behind me as I headed west. Cheryl definitely favored early. It made the exodus from the city a lot less congested.

Molly opened the door for us at the family mansion. I don't even know how it was communicated to my mother to let the pretty blonde dyke in, to trust this odd stranger.

"Your mom's working in the garden, Joe," she told me while heading to the SUV to help us bring the luggage inside. She ended up guiding us to our bedrooms, with me and Cheryl taking the master bedroom, although I decided to change the plans. Originally my sister would be staying in what had been her old bedroom a couple doors down.

"You should take my old room," I suggested. "It has the bigger bed."

Molly nodded. "I was told not to talk about Sarah's living arrangements with your mother."

"One more thing for her to deal with," Sarah sighed.

"I'll head down and check on her," I offered.

I found her in her usual outfit of jeans and chambray shirt on her knees weeding around some fully bloomed yellow roses.

"How are you Mom?" I asked.

"Okay," she barely replied.

"Mom? I don't care if you're dirty."

She dropped her weeding utensil and her gardening gloves, stood and walked into my arms. "Why would he do that to us?" she sobbed. "Then running off with my grandkids like a thief in the night?"

"Did he mention where he went?" I asked.

"Some Caribbean island."

"Probably for the money," I figured.

"But what about the girls?" she asked.

"It's amazing he brought them with him as selfish as he's been," I said.

"Something about bringing what he owns with him, including them and Michelle."

I could only shake my head. Michelle modelled the deprecating concept of the Jewish American Princess, spoiled and selfish, her intelligence often revealed in her cutting wit. She'd mostly retained her beauty, though bitter expressions often tainted it, and her svelte body. I wouldn't be surprised if another cliché, of her banging the tennis pro at her fitness club, were true, and probably the golf pro as well. What's good for the goose is good for the gander after all. Despite the cheating, Michael and Michelle seemed to get along, perhaps a bond through cynicism. But his constant series of mistresses or escorts, the latter often given rides by Linda at night from his office, whose disgust had provided me the information from her need to vent, made me wonder why he hadn't just run off on his own. I decided it was just easier to bring Michelle and the kids along, not having to deal with the legalities of divorce and child custody and child support and alimony and having to deal with that in the States, even if, living in foreign lands, it would make it difficult to force any payments. Or maybe he just loved her and their kids.

Donning her gardening gloves, Mom half smiled, "Better get back to work. The beds won't weed themselves."

As she bent to the task I asked her, "What do you think about Molly?"

"An interesting young lady," she chuckled.

"What did she tell you?" I asked.

"Pretty much everything. I guess I sort of demanded it, since she wanted to walk through the house looking through everything in case of bugs. She told me everything about Michael's...shenanigans. Told me and showed me documents and pictures, the pictures of those he'd lined up to sell our company and I recognized all of them at the party."

"I heard about the real estate lady."

"I guess that made it easier for me accept her. It was you who insisted this little band of Mistresses buy the property for me. Thanks for that."

"You're welcome, although I think it was their plan all along."

"Why do you say that?"

"They recruited Sarah to be their corporate attorney."

Mom looked at me. "The same way?"

That took me back. "You know?"

"That Sarah prefers the company of women? Since she was in high school."

"You never...?"

"That would be up to Sarah, wouldn't it?"

"And Dad? Did he know?"

"I don't think so. She was always his favorite. I think he just wanted her happy, and being a lesbian he'd probably think it wouldn't be for the best. At the same time, I have a feeling no man would have been good enough for her," she laughed.

"I don't think parents are supposed to let their kids know who they preferred," I pointed out.

"Probably not. Nevertheless I think parents always do. I made the mistake of preferring Michael, though I always had a soft spot for you. Right now, you're my favorite."

"Leaving Linda odd man out."

"The curse of the middle child," my mom agreed. "Though I have a feeling she'll end up the rock of the family."

"Have you talked to her?"

"The guy that bought out the main distribution company wants to retain her, probably to help for a smoother transition. She'll agree with it for now."

"For the kids," I guessed.

"No. Her pay will be considerably reduced, and she won't be able to afford their private schooling. I think by the time school starts up she'll find another job in another state. Somewhere more affordable."

"She couldn't move in here?" I asked.

"There's nothing around here, and she definitely won't want the commute into the City."

"Makes sense. I'll leave you to it. I'm going to let Sarah know she doesn't have to worry about coming out of the closet."

"She's here?"

"With her girlfriend."

Another half-smile and a nod before Mom focused on the weeds.

Returning inside, I found the women sitting in the dining room, plates of sandwiches, coleslaw and chips in front of them. I sat beside Sarah. "Mom figured out your gender preference," I told her.

"Really?" she smiled.

Carla came from the kitchen. "Chicken salad sandwich?" she asked me.

"Sounds great," I smiled.

She soon returned with a plate and a glass of greenish liquid. Cel-ray soda, my favorite. The tarragon flavored chicken as well, and the heavily grained, lightly toasted bread. The coleslaw for that matter.

"How is Mom doing?" Sarah asked.

"Better than expected," I told her. "Michael told her he was going to the Caribbean."

"Aruba," said Cheryl. "Bought some property, which alerted us to his intention. That and his banking there."

"Mom's worried about the kids," I said. "School?"

"Some private school in the Netherlands," Cheryl said.

"You weren't the only one involved in this," I realized. "Michael's predilection for mistresses."

"A team effort," Cheryl smiled. "A big fish who was both suspicious and vulnerable. Are you worried about something?"

"Maybe another favor?" I asked.

"You want us to be nice to your brother after what he did?"

"I don't care about him or my sister-in-law. But my nieces..."

"I guess we can keep him solvent."

"I'd appreciate that."

"Not that we won't have the dick suffer. What do they call it? Torture of a thousand cuts?"

"Sounds painful," Molly giggled, cute despite herself, and despite the inherent cruelty of her amusement.

A couple hours later, four gorgeous women added more pulchritude to the gathering at the poolside behind the house. The pool, mostly indoors with a quarter of its width outside, had been built by Michael a few years before when our father's emphysema kicked in and Michael was taking over the company. With what had turned out to be long range plans it made me wonder if he added it to up the price of the mansion even back then, but it really was a wood and glass eyesore compared to the mansion which though built soon after the turn of the twentieth century by a lesser robber baron it had gone for the softer Georgian façade rather than the busy Victorian, much like the other mansions along the Hudson Valley. Old fashioned elegance I guess. My grandfather supposedly bought it fairly cheap from the family bankrupted by the Wall Street crash that propelled the nation into the Great Depression.

Supposedly Michael had built it for his daughters who weren't sent off to boarding schools and summer camps like we had. They'd actually be around to use it and probably upped their friendship credibility having it available year round for school mates to use. And admittedly I made use of it as much as possible whenever I visited home since swimming had always been my favorite form of physical exercise. Wherever I was, whether boarding school or going to college and eventually working in LA, I'd scope out the closest pool or, in LA, the one which I could visit any time, day or night.

Thus I'd been swimming laps for a while when I felt a tap at my shoulder, stopping me midstroke and in the middle of the pool. Standing at five feet depth, my chest just above my nipples ended up above the water while only her head crested it, and her chin barely.

What a head it was. Deeply tanned, her features showed a mix of races, mostly East Asian and Caucasian, her eyes slightly rounder and her nose somewhat elongated by her white heritage but still expressing the oriental. Her eyes also on the large side on her rounded face, with a deep brown corona, along with lips of narrow width but with some thickness, bee-stung, brought forth the most profound conclusion, breathtaking cuteness.

Her smile broadening her lips considerably didn't spoil the effect, in fact adding to it. "I'm Kalima. You can call me Kali," she said.

"A pleasure," I smiled back.

"Want to meet the rest of us or keep swimming?"

"Up to you."

"I practically grew up in water," she smiled.

"Where?"

"Hawaii. And yes there's Polynesian in me too," she giggled delightfully.

"I could use some more laps."

"Cool."

We swam together. Glimpses revealed firm round buttocks and probably b cup breasts filling her dark red modest bikini, and sleekly muscled legs and torso with the same deep tan of her face. Incredibly cute and a killer body; not wonder no one noticed her brilliance, which I knew she must have experienced.

When I stopped, she decided to stop as well even though I could tell she was up for more laps. We swam under the wall that separated inside from outside and lifted ourselves out of the pool. Molly, wearing a light blue cotton short sleeved shirt and jeans cut off just below her ass immediately came to us with towels. After handing off Kali's they hugged and kissed revealing them to be almost exactly the same height. All the other ladies sat at a large round table with an even larger umbrella tilted to give shadow to them, obviously not the sun worshippers that Kali was.