Mistresses Incorporated Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of them, a redhead almost as tall as Cheryl, but softer, buxom, had the pale skin common to her hair color, along with the emerald green eyes, but the skin definitely made it advisable to seek the shadows. "This is Pat," Cheryl introduced us. The classically beautiful woman kept her serious expression when we exchanged nods.

"This is Lizzy," Cheryl gestured to one of the two brunettes whose slimness gave the impression at first as being another woman taller than normal, but ended up being absolutely normal in height, a little over five and a half feet. Slim face and slim body, though her tight black sheath shirt and bicycle shorts revealed a body as hard or harder than Kali. Her mischievous grin made her even sexier.

"And last but not least, this is Karen." Karen seemed the most normal of the women, with long wavy hair, lighter than Lizzy's, nearing dirty blonde. She had a girl-next-door look, more like a housewife than anyone, but one whose husband would be lucky to get to gaze at, because she too was beautiful, just with what seemed like a more approachable beauty. Her height was normal, about the same as her fellow brunette, as were her curves, with moderate hips, ass and breasts perfect for her size. Nevertheless she had the most revealing outfit, her sky blue bikini top barely covering her nipples and ass completely exposed by a thong bottom that showed more perfection. A perfect, subtle, all-over tan. A perfect soft femininity to her flesh. Just a hint of paunch to her belly and slight thickness to her thighs, and the ass on which she sat bulged out just a tad. Not the hard body of some of the others, but more attractively feminine because of it.

I couldn't help laughing.

"What?" Cheryl muttered.

"You all look so perfect for your roles," I shrugged. "You're the cocksure stock trader, queen of the universe. Lizzy's the cat thief. Kali already looks international. Pat's the corporate spy. You just need some glasses."

"More use than need," Pat actually smiled.

"And Karen's the politico, completely trustworthy in appearance."

"We'll give him the harder test later," Kali giggled.

"You mean the taste test?" Lizzy smirked.

The Mistresses all laughed. "I haven't played with him blindfolded," Cheryl admitted.

"Why not?" Pat asked.

"I kind of like the way he gazes at me."

"Maybe too much," Molly muttered behind her. She seemed too kinetic to sit.

"What does that mean?" Pat asked.

"I'm...pregnant," Cheryl admitted.

"What?" most of the ladies exclaimed.

Except for Kali who said, "About time."

"What do you mean about time?" Pat asked.

"You must know Cheryl has always enjoyed cock more than the rest of us. She doesn't even need to fake it half the time. And an especially nice cock used by someone who actually cares? A guy who she could like? And add in the proverbial maternal clock, and voila!"

"Fuck this," Pat muttered, getting up and walking away.

"Wait," said Cheryl, with no result. She got up and followed Pat.

"Maybe this wasn't such a good idea," I said.

"Don't worry about it Joe," said Karen.

"I take it they're a couple," I said.

"I guess we all coupled up," said Lizzy, illustrating it by patting her lap and having Karen sit on it and giving her a quick kiss. Kali and Molly were more demonstrative, with Molly straddling Kali's lap and them kissing intensely. Sarah and Brenda followed course of the first couple, with Brenda sitting on Sarah's lap. Sarah looked as happy as I had ever seen her, genuinely relieved Mom had been okay about her choice of lover.

"Pat's the most sensitive and reactive of us," Karen explained.

"Except when she's not," Lizzy giggled.

"True," Karen chuckled. "She's as tough as it comes when she works. But the toughness is only skin deep, a disguise. Of all us, she struggles most with her sense of self-worth. Of her beauty, for instance, or her competency. She had the harder time getting free of the weight of males, both literally and of us being lesser humans as far as competency and intelligence."

"Literally meaning?" I asked.

"Abuse," Karen muttered. "Verbal, physical and sexual. Cheryl essentially rescued her."

"But...she still performs seductions?" I asked.

"We all do," Lizzy answered. "But we've been well trained."

"By Cheryl?"

"Yes."

"Perhaps the best trainer was the one who didn't mind being pawed and fucked by men," Kali posited.

"I don't believe she doesn't mind," I argued.

"You're right," Karen agreed. "More it's easier. Less imagination needed to play the part of happy mistress."

"Are the rest of you...?" I started.

"Lesbian?" Kali completed. "Not strictly no. None of us find the male parts distasteful."

"Except me," Molly chimed in.

"Don't lie," Kali scolded her, making Molly blush.

"I believe she protests too much," Lizzy grinned.

"Shut up, bitch," Molly growled and turned even redder.

"I guess I'm the only pure lesbian here," said Sarah.

"You're not, Brenda?" Karen asked.

"Definitely bi," Brenda smirked and gave me a wink.

"Interesting," Lizzy commented.

"But all of us are defensive as far as men go," Karen stated. "Or more we play to their offense, their sense of superiority over us, and use it against them."

"They never know what hit them," Lizzy giggled.

"Don't worry about Pat," Karen told me. "Cheryl will restore her confidence."

"And don't be surprised when she invites you to their bed," Kali smirked.

"Definitely don't look surprised," Karen insisted.

"I don't think that will be a problem," I returned.

"Classic cheesecake," Lizzy laughed.

I found out what that meant after dinner, which was definitely interesting. Pat and Cheryl joined us, Pat looking disheveled and calm, definitely post sex, and even gave me a small smile. I wondered what my mom thought of that, or of her house invaded by gorgeous and dangerous women. She seemed remarkably happy with the company, and, weirdest of all, found the closest bond with Molly. Even got Molly laughing, which was extraordinary, and not just Molly's nervous character, which took a break in Mom's company, but how lovely Molly looked when she laughed.

After dinner, Cheryl led me to the master bedroom which had obviously been the place where she calmed Pat. Both the chaos of the sheets and the odor of female desire filling the room made it obvious. "Get naked, Joe," Cheryl ordered, which I did, sitting on the bed once done, then watched Cheryl strip Pat in front of me. It was like the dance of the seven veils. Cheryl must have had Pat put on layers. A chemise behind her buttoned blouse. Stockings attached to a garter belt underneath her long skirt. All along, Cheryl whispered loud enough to hear. "Look at him, Pat. Look at his gaze, his appreciation of your hot body. Look at how much he wants you, he lusts for you. Look at that long, fat cock getting hard for you. For you, Pat. Your sexy beauty. Your amazing body. Your tits. Your ass. Everything." Strokes would illustrate each part. Squeezes as well, especially those tremendous tits, D cups at least, and profoundly well formed, with small pinkish areolas, especially considering the flesh surrounding them, and small cone shaped nipples a darker shape of pink. And a spank for each cheek of her equally full and well-formed ass. And her skin, so pale and soft and smooth and feminine. A layer of softness over what could only be firmness what with her ass cheeks barely jiggling with each impact and the subtlest bulge of her tummy. Pure cheesecake, compared to any centerfold I lusted after as a teen, she'd have been my favorite masturbatory fantasy. She made me hard just looking at her. Somehow I knew Cheryl wanted me to get hard without hands.

And then the last layer had been removed, and I looked at the most beautiful vagina I'd ever seen. Pink and swollen with excitement, it was remarkably small considering the size of the rest of the body, the pubic hair crown trimmed and shaved at the edges and away from that slit, but mostly left to its natural shape. It beckoned to me, and I couldn't resist. I knelt and brought my tongue to it, tasting the exquisite flavor of female desire. She groaned when I lapped across her clit, also small and just emerging from its hood. Lips came into the fray, nipping at her slim labia. Fingers pulled those vaginal lips open for my tongue and lips and eventually they entered and rubbed. By the time they rubbed her g-spot, her legs had opened as much to support her as to add to her accessibility.

She remained mostly quiet when I pleasured her. Groans and sighs and hums were my only guides. Heavier breath and panting told me of her nearing release, as well as some rocking, a subtle undulation. But when she climaxed, she let loose a loud noise somewhere between a growl and a scream. Her hand took hold of my head and pressed me against her. And her legs buckled while I swallowed her abundant effluence. And I found myself following her to the floor, Cheryl obviously helping her descent so that my head wasn't bashed on the floor.

My tongue eased off her clit, and I finished drinking up her fluids while continuing to caress her everywhere but the most sensitive place. It elongated her orgasm, and when it finally abated, began working her towards her next one.

"Okay," Cheryl chuckled. "Get into the bed, Pat."

With Cheryl's assistance, Pat stood and moved onto the bed. Cheryl knelt, sucked my cock, and rolled on a condom. "On your back, Pat," Cheryl commanded and Pat obeyed, spreading her legs wide. "Good girl," Cheryl chuckled.

I moved onto the bed between those wide open thighs. "Put him where you want him," Cheryl insisted. Again Pat did as commanded, bringing my intensely hard cock to her cunt lips and rubbed it against her.

"You're the most luscious thing I've ever seen," I praised her just before pushing my glans into her, finding incredible tightness. "I'll go slow," I told her. "I promise." Lowering my body while pushing a little farther in and withdrawing, I asked, "Can I kiss you?"

"Please," she murmured.

It was one of the softest kisses I ever encountered. Her lips were remarkably warm. It became a series of soft kisses until I finally bottomed out and she pulled me against her with both her arms and her legs. The kiss intensified several fold while her pubic mound pressed against mine. We ground together for a while while her tongue came out and lured my tongue into her mouth. A rhythm took hold in the grinding and some separation, like the most subtle of fucking. Then the kiss broke and she moaned loudly while loosening her hold on me. I took that as permission to start fucking her full on, and moved my mouth to her nipples while sliding in and out of her using the entirety of my cock. Slow thrusts at first, but gradually faster. Soon she was pulling me against her with her powerful legs, with brief grinding before withdrawing. Then we got lost in the thrill of it, both of us pounding against each other, her lifting for each of my thrusts until her climax shook her and mine quickly followed. We undulated together until the orgasms passed and only then relaxed. My mouth once more found hers for more of those incredibly soft, hot kisses.

When I finally withdrew, with Cheryl's fingers on my penis holding the condom, I flopped onto my back. Cheryl immediately straddled my face, removed the condom and began sucking. Almost painful because of my sensitivity, it became pure pleasure, and my mouth gave her pleasure in return.

Once hard, she moved her pussy down to get her reward for a well done job. "Hop on," Cheryl groaned, near orgasm. "His mouth's free and he'll be awhile."

Obeying as usual, Pat brought her beautiful pussy, reddened from use and still swollen and dripping, to my mouth. Cheryl basically used my cock at her own pace, slow at first, angling to find the best friction, and I could tell both women were playing with each other, kissing and fondling. At one point, after a brief speeding up and cumming, Cheryl leaned down and started joining me in cunnilingus, focusing on Pat's clit, which sent Pat into an intense orgasm. After that, Pat had enough and moved onto her side watching us. I pulled Cheryl against me and turned us over and began a missionary style fuck at medium pace, which soon enough became faster and harder as I quickly climbed to orgasm and Cheryl joined me there, cumming moments after I did, which allowed me to stop thrusting and just push deep, crushing against her arched pubic bone.

"Forgiven?" I asked Pat once I detached my penis from Cheryl's sodden cunt and lay back.

"We'll see," Pat half smiled.