Mistresses Incorporated Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A gentleman never turns down a blowjob," I replied.

"Of course," she muttered with a half-smile, sitting on an armless desk chair positioned in front of the mirror of her vanity, reaching below the seat to lower it. I had to straddle her legs to get close to her since the dress wouldn't allow opening her thighs. She took hold of my near erection. "Don't hold back, okay?"

"Yes Ma'am," I said.

She muttered, "Asshole," before her mouth filled with cock.

I let myself be completely sensitive to her efforts, easily done what with her sending my cock into her throat soon enough, only wishing I could touch her, resisting having my hand on her head for instance to any way take control. Resisting also thrusting into her, which oddly seemed to help the sensations drive me to completion, like fighting off an orgasm only making it happen quicker.

Probably a minute, maybe even less, I warned her of my incipient orgasm, and as expected she pulled the glans out of her throat and readied her mouth to swallow my spurts while stroking my shaft with her hand. Once swallowed, she said, "Get dressed, Joe," and headed out of the bedroom, presumably to wash away my cum from her mouth.

I dressed quickly and managed to get my tie knotted properly the first try. When I came out though, Karen chuckled and shook her head and retied it with what looked like a thicker knot.

"Thanks," I said. "For the blowjob too."

"You're welcome," she grinned and gave me a quick peck on the lips, wiping the evidence away with a napkin. "Let's go."

"Do I need to bring anything?"

"Just yourself."

The complex had valet service, so we waited under an awning for the late model Mustang to arrive, white with what I thought looked to be a tinge of pink. I noticed she didn't tip the valet and asked.

"We add a gratuity, whatever we want but a certain amount is...recommended so as not to be gauche, to the monthly payments. They split it between themselves, probably with seniority getting more, but I'm not sure."

As usual I had to pull the passenger seat back as far as it went. Even then the car had little if any headroom. The problem with being tall: finding clothes and cars that fit, and the sportier cars tended to have the least room. Oddly it was never a problem with Japanese cars, even the sports ones. Despite the Japanese shorter stature, they seem to design for much bigger Americans.

Karen noticed. "Sorry. The roof retracts, but I'm afraid windblown hair won't do."

"I'm fine," I smiled. "I'm used to tight fits."

"I bet," she laughed, tapping my groin. "Anyway, I'll retract it after dinner."

"That'll be nice," I replied.

"We're meeting Bridgette at the Capital Grille. They're used to customers wanting some privacy."

"Why am I there?" I asked.

"You're an old beau from back in my Vassar days. You don't need to be anyone but who you are. You came here to do research for a political thriller set here and knew I'd be here as an aide."

"Why are you meeting her?" I asked.

"So publically smart boy? It's supposedly for the senator."

"Getting the enemy close?"

"More like getting shit on the enemy. He was especially excited when I told him about you."

"Blackmail using her bisexual tendencies."

"And her horniness."

"And when he doesn't get what he wants?"

"I'll tell him she's being cautious but inevitably I'll nail her. Literally."

"Stringing him along."

"Yep."

"So he knows you know about his corruption."

"Pillow talk, the way of all mistresses, the only ones for confession really. He talks and I listen, being the woman, though I can nudge things."

"Like with Bridgette."

"Exactly."

After tipping or more bribing the maître-d rather excessively, Karen making sure to get the most private sitting, we waited a few minutes in the entrance area/lounge for Bridgette to arrive.

Bridgette ended up being a tall blonde, somewhat full bodied, somewhere between Cheryl and Karen, with Karen's girl-next-door face if not quite as pretty, in fact skirting plain. She exuded seriousness and had a skittishness about her which made me think the stringing along might actually be necessary.

The bribe got us a most private booth with customers at least two tables or booths away. After a cocktail helping calm Bridgette's nerves, and a very nice rosé with dinner, which, by the way, wasn't worth the exorbitant cost, further calming her, along with conversations centered on her mostly, Karen revealing her research, but also about me, and towards the end about Karen's boss in which Karen blatantly skewered him, making Bridgette laugh without restraint, the two headed to the restroom as women are wont to do while I awaited coffee, dessert, and more alcohol in the form of cognac.

They took longer than expected by several minutes, and Bridgette looked much more relaxed, a subtle blush on her face. I wondered how they got the privacy, and Karen answered my thoughts when she whispered, "employee toilet," and handed me panties. I resisted a chuckle, but when Bridgette grinned at me and winked, I knew she knew about the gift. Before pocketing them, Karen took them back and slipped them into her purse. Each lady sipped the coffee and cognac and swallowed a slice of dessert before the waitress took the bill already on the table with Karen's black card atop it.

After the valet got Karen's car, Bridgette having drove off in a posh midsized Lincoln, we headed back to Karan's apartment, where she handed off the keys to the valet, but instead of taking the elevator, we walked to the back of the complex and through a door reading Maintenance Only and then a door beside a large steel door obviously for deliveries and outside where a black SUV awaited, Molly driving. We slid into the back seat.

A few blocks later Molly stopped and Karen took the passenger seat beside her. The next time we stopped was another backdoor entrance to an apartment building where Bridgette wearing jeans and an untucked flannel shirt and a Yankees baseball cap slipped into the back with me. By the time Molly drove out of the alley, Bridgette leaned over, undid my belt and my pants and unzipped me. I pushed everything down to reveal my mostly flaccid penis which she eagerly took into her mouth. I didn't remain soft long in her eager mouth. Getting over the surprise and the pleasure, my hands went to her shirt, unbuttoning it and pulling it off, revealing well-formed c cup breasts and some softness at her belly. I targeted her jeans next, soon having them opened and unzipped. By then her enthusiastic blow-job resulted in me warning her, "Going to cum!"

Like a porno star she fisted me and held my glans in front of her open mouth which caught most of my spurts, though some ended up on her cheeks and chin. Her tongue lapped at my tiny slit, taking in the last of my cum oozing out until she swallowed, seemingly reluctantly, the mouthful I had given her.

Karen handed me something to clean her face up, and I realized it was those panties. Once clean, Bridgette reached down into her large purse and pulled out a Diet Coke and drank, cleansing her palate of my unpleasant fluids. As soon as she twisted on the top and set it aside, I moved her onto her back, pulled off her shoes, socks, jeans and panties and went for her pussy, her blonde pubic hair fairly long and only groomed at the edges to prevent sticking out of her panties or her swimsuit.

There wasn't any comfortable position. I sat and twisted my torso and lifted her pussy up to my mouth. Luckily it didn't take long to make the horny woman cum, and when she did, I moved beneath, creating a sixty-nine position. She happily grasped and sucked my growing erection while my mouth worked her to her next orgasm.

Before it happened, she reached down into her purse again and found a strip of condoms. I removed one while sliding out from beneath her. Since she remained on her hands and knees, I nestled my covered glans at her slit and pushed in.

"Yes!" she growled, her ass pushing back, sending me deep. I immediately got the message, stroking into her long and hard. She wasn't virgin tight, but I felt the press of her walls enough to give me plenty of friction, especially my glans at her deepest. One hand reached around to pull at her hanging nipples, finding she not only could handle some abuse there, but seemed to enjoy it. My other hand grasped a hip to keep me balanced. I felt fingers against my ever shifting shaft rubbing her clit.

Her orgasm arrived quickly, and others followed, minutes between them, less and less minutes the more of them she had, maybe fading in intensity except the last one when I drilled her harder than ever, getting mine about the same time. We undulated together while I pressed into her enough to feel a hint of resistance, glans meeting cervix.

When we finally relaxed, my softened penis slipping out, fingers keeping the latex on, she collapsed onto her stomach and laughed despite being breathless which I found a bit weird. Then laughter changed to crying, and I managed to turn her over and embraced her while trying not to put too much weight on her. She challenged that attempt by wrapping her arms and legs around me and pulling me into a kiss. It was soft and yet somehow desperate, her lips hot both from the previous orgasms and her emotions. She resisted when I tried pulling back, so I remained kissing her until she loosened her hold. I kissed her wet cheeks and caressed her hair. "Okay?" I asked her.

She nodded and sniffled and chuckled. "I'm a bit of a mess."

"Sex is messy," I smiled.

"Not what I meant," she smiled back.

"I know," I said, kissing her.

"Mmm," she hummed within the kiss, her hand keeping me there, but it felt much less desperate.

"Done yet?" we heard from the front, an amused Karen. "You should probably get dressed."

Looking out the window while dressing, we obviously had left DC, instead in some suburb. Molly turned off on a driveway that forked, and Molly took the left fork, parking in front of a medium sized modernist house.

"It used to be a gatehouse to the mansion down the driveway," Karen explained. "Its owner decided to tear the old building down and build this for some family. Instead the owner sold it to Mistresses Incorporated."

"Let me guess," I said. "The owner's a woman."

"Yep," said Karen.

We entered the home, Molly keeping the door open for us after unlocking it. "I think I need a shower," said Bridgette. "Join me?" she asked me.

"Plenty of room in the shower," Karen grinned.

"There's a robe for you, Bridgette," Molly said. "And Joe's clothes are in the back."

"I'll fetch the bags," I said, going back out with Molly who grabbed a couple smaller bags while I grabbed mine. We headed downstairs with them to a fairly large master bedroom with a king sized bed. Karen was there, stripping, Bridgette obviously already in the bathroom. "It's a really big shower," Karen smirked, entering the attached bathroom naked. I could hear the shower being turned on, and made quick work of stripping to join them, pausing to piss. "Can I flush?" I yelled.

"Go ahead," I heard.

Once inside the enclosure with several shower heads spraying, I watched the two women sensually washing each other, Bridgette in particular enjoying Karen's naked body. My brief distraction became more distracting with my growing erection, and Bridgette shifted attention to that item being cleaned. Karen moved behind me while I grabbed the liquid soap and applied it directly to Bridgette's front, particularly her breasts, which, though soft, had resilience to them, beautifully holding their form. But I moved down to her soft belly and fading stretch marks, showing my acceptance of their existence.

Despite more attention paid to my erection than other parts of me, our cleaning caresses never became completely sexual. It was a sensual experience especially for Bridgette who definitely appreciated it, her constant smile the proof.

That changed when we dried off and Karen pulled Bridgette into a kiss. My cock hadn't faded, and when I walked into the bedroom, Molly lay there naked, masturbating. "Oh good, you're ready," she grinned.

I knew my place with her and laid back on the bed. She rolled on a condom she'd readied and straddled my cock and sank down slowly, but slow wasn't her MO and she was soon bouncing atop me with great enthusiasm, a hand plucking the rigid nipples on her small tits and the other rubbing her clit.

Bridgette lay down near me and Karen began kissing down her body slowly, spending time with her breasts before moving inevitably to her sexual center, Karen's body occupying the space between Bridgette's legs. Throughout the pleasuring she received, Bridgette watched Molly's enthusiastic, athletic performance, slowing her relentless ride when struck by orgasm before returning to the fast bouncing.

Finally I felt the pressure in my balls from my sperm demanding its release, and I bravely grabbed Molly's hips, accentuating the pressure when our bodies met. Instead of objecting, Molly became even more enthusiastic, and when I pressed her against me and arched, my cock spurting into the condom, she ground down just as powerfully also lost in her most intense orgasm. Beside us I barely noticed Bridgette also cumming powerfully, a voyeuristic response as well as responding to Karen's relentless cunnilingus.

Once everyone settled back, Bridgette insisted, "You're the only one left out, Karen."

"I'm okay," Karen insisted.

"Nonsense," Bridgette disagreed, and proceeded to give what she just got.

"Bring that nasty penis here," said Karen within a moan.

"I'll clean it off first," I said, and headed to the bathroom, the condom still on. Once flushed down the toilet, I returned and lay beside Karen, my penis close enough to her face for her to bring her talented mouth to it, and despite the awkward position and the enthusiastic cunnilingus from Bridgette, she managed to get me hard quickly. She sustained the hardness until her orgasm overwhelmed her. Pushing me away with a hand at my pelvis, she murmured "Give Bridgette some more of what she needs."

Bridgette seemed to need some more sucking and licking on Karen's cunt, because she remained there, and I moved behind her once I'd rolled on a condom and shoved in. "Fondle her nipples," I instructed Bridgette. "She's really sensitive there." And I did some fondling as well of Bridgette's tits. I kept my thrusts slow and steady while Bridgette coaxed another orgasm out of Karen. After that I went full bore inside her, moving towards my own climax, or at least the hint of it when Bridgette came. I withdrew and Bridgette made space for me to bring my cock, quickly uncovered by the condom and replaced by another, to Karen's juicy hole and sent it in. From slow to medium to fast in the space of a couple minutes, with my fingers and my lips on Karen's tits, we hit our climax nearly simultaneously, a flurry of rabbit strokes when she got there before I followed.

She grinned at me after our orgasms abated. "Perfect again," she purred, bringing my mouth to hers for a soft, gentle kiss.

I don't think any of our threesome noticed Molly's departure, and I edged near sleep when she returned looking sexy wearing my button shirt which on her petite body resembled a dress. "I hope you guys have the energy," she said, "because we do have things to discuss."

"I'm fine," Bridgette grinned peacefully.

"Meet you in the study," said Karen, sliding off my side and walking to the bathroom.

"Okay," I sighed, making the other two ladies laugh. I got up and opened my luggage, finding my comfies, my sleep outfit.

"Could I borrow a t shirt or something?" Bridgette asked me.

I found my Motorhead one, which was longer than others, Lemmy's famous ugly face on the front, and something about motherfuckers written on the back which I thought an amusing choice for a supposedly moral congresswoman.

"Cool," she said, making me chuckle. She'd managed to find her panties, but her breast remained braless, and they pressed out the front of the shirt, nipples easily discernable.

The rest of us remained commando beneath our clothing, including Karen when she arrived in the study having thrown on a thigh length, nearly transparent robe.

This was for Bridgette, so she sat in front of Molly's laptop, Karen and Molly sitting beside her and me hovering behind them.

Pictures examined, texts read, the ones I worked on towards the end, and Bridgette's reactions surprised me. Sure she was angry, but she also seemed not all that surprised, like it was business as usual, only exposed. That didn't make me like the duplicity of politics and big business and their complicity any more than I had. The confirmation made me feel cold and maybe a bit victimized. But, in the end, when everything had been presented and all questions had been answered, a defiant smile appeared on Bridgette's lips. "Let's get these motherfuckers!"

We printed the lengthy document which I had written, the thing I'd worked on most for MSINC. "Good work, Joe," Bridgette complimented me.

"Thanks."

She'd be submitting it to her committee within the week.

While it printed we nibbled on some nice cheese and crackers and sliced apple and drank a nice white wine, Molly abstaining because she'd be driving soon. Then the ladies dressed in what they'd arrived in, Bridgette and Karen giving me a nice if quick kiss before the three headed out the door, leaving me behind while Molly drove them back into the city. It was past three in the morning. I slept.

Chapter 12

While I remained in the suburbs studying Russian and writing for MSINC, taking a break sketching out an idea for a script probably too close to home being about a Mata Hari character sleeping with the enemy while having a supposedly conventional relationship with a fiancé whom I hadn't decided yet was actually spying on her, Karen and Bridgette did their thing in the capitol. For a couple nights only Molly visited me for her relentless, needy fucking, although more and more intimacy began slipping into our relationship.

But by mid-week that all changed. Bridgette's presentation of my report along with much documentation and a planned press conference that followed became an explosive, even historic moment. Thanks to MSINC, the case had been clearly made except particulars with the Russians which we hoped would become concrete with my efforts soon enough to be part of the exposure of international corruption. With the elections happening in a couple weeks, the Republicans fuming about the timing even though more than one Democratic congressmen were implicated, and of course they had every right to fume, but fuck them, I understood the timing but wondered why the Russian part of it, the key to its very development, hadn't been thoroughly documented. Wouldn't the oligarch be on the defensive?

Karen, no longer employed by the senator obviously, joining me in the suburban house on the day of the revelation, after we sucked each other to near orgasm and achieved climaxes soon after with a hard missionary style fuck, me sucking nipples during the few minutes of it, then having my last flurries of thrusts once she came to get mine, finally answered my query about the oligarch.

"Because he'll be on the defensive, making bad decisions and coming off as a complete prick. We want him to be his own enemy, promoting his downfall."

"But you said we're not even sure how much Natalia or Lizzy's supposed beau is involved in it," I pointed out.

"Lizzy's certain Mikhail isn't involved, and she would know."

"So my target is the maybe dangerous wild card," I aired my concern.

"Not just you, Joe," Karen reminded me.

I couldn't help laughing. "I'm sure our little cat thief can handle herself, but being a Mistress, you think she'll take care of me?"