Mistresses Incorporated Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yep."

"You seem to know your way around a cunt for a dick."

"Like I said..."

"Someday," she murmured.

"You okay?"

"Better. She gave me samples, but I need to get some prescriptions filled. Cream and pain and infection."

"Shit. She was able to see you?"

"The wife and mistress had too many problems from the abuse with their monster and the wife decided to just get some stirrups and lights."

I couldn't hold back the chuckle and apologized. "I know it's serious, but I couldn't help thinking about cocktails and an exam."

"It was like that actually. Just her husband most of the time having cocktails and dinner with us, but when we celebrated the divorce with a large party, the wife and mistress still had their exams. And everything changed after that, because everyone got pretty soused and Sarah ended up joining wife and mistress and me in bed. She'd always had that attraction, for me more than the other two because they were her patients after all and looking inside their most intimate parts was never a sexual thing for her. Of course now I'm the patient, so..."

I nodded.

Like the night before, the three of us slept together. Molly had continued on back to New York. Lizzie watched, both Karen and I making sure it was okay, while her lover and I made love, since Karen had been given basically an all clear concerning her pussy by Sarah. Blow job, sixty-nine (or soixante-neuf?), Karen riding me to climax, and more when it was missionary and finally me cumming doggy-style, Karen definitely embracing the long version of making love. Beside us Lizzie fingered herself, subtly at first, still wearing a camisole and panties, but eventually realizing cloth was in the way, she got naked and more obvious. I don't know how many times she came, but I'd estimate at least twice when she got naked what with the sounds of her moans reaching a couple peaks in volume, and then after I let loose my final ejaculate into Karen and we toppled to me spooning facing Lizzie, we watched her rub herself vigorously while plucking at the taut, somewhat lengthy nipples on her small breasts until she had her last orgasm of the night.

Karen pulled her lover into an embrace and a lengthy kiss. When it broke, Lizzie murmured, "Could you get me a pain killer and some salve?"

"Of course," Karen replied and got up to fetch them and some bottled water, returning to bed to apply the cream while Lizzie swallowed the pill and drank. I put the bottle aside, after which Lizzie pulled me into a soft kiss.

We remained in Paris for nearly a month. About two and a half weeks in, Sarah essentially gave the all clear by asking Lizzie if they could play. Since Sarah needed a separation between examining a vagina and pleasuring it, the request happened at the end of dinner with Karen and me as audience.

"Would you mind Karen joining us?" Lizzie asked.

"Of course."

"And the pig?"

"If you want," Sarah sounding much less eager.

"You should go ahead," I said.

"But I want you there," said Lizzie, pulling me to my feet and kissing me, then dragging me to the master bedroom, the others followed.

Lizzie shifted her attention to Sarah. They kissed and stripped each other, Sarah revealing her thickness, some fat on her, but she had nearly perfect tits that hung proudly and a meaty ass that, truth be told, looked better, sexier, clothed. Once naked, Lizzie coaxed the bigger woman onto her back in the middle of the large bed and began kissing her way down the pale older body, spending a lot of times on those magnificent breasts, fingers eventually making their way to prepare the sexual center, thighs opening in welcome.

Meanwhile Karen and I copied the other two, kissing and stripping, except Karen's coaxing had me sitting at the edge of the bed and she knelt and sucked and expertly swallowed my cum. I did the coaxing then, nudging her on her back beside Sarah and copied Lizzie in the kisses and caresses until both of us lay between the women's thighs, mouths busy sucking pussies to orgasm.

Lizzie and I caught each other's eyes. "Joe," Lizzie murmured, moving to the empty space beyond Sarah's body and onto her back, "please," she caressed her pussy, her legs spread open.

I crawled to her, my head moving towards her pussy. "No," she insisted, pulling on my shoulder, "I'm ready."

I moved over her and kissed her, my fingers reaching down to test her wetness, finding her pussy slick and warm and realized some of that slickness might have been applied by Sarah earlier during the examination. I did want to taste her, to pleasure her with my tongue, but it would have to wait.

Lizzie guided my cock in. "Yes," she murmured. She was almost virgin tight, but no virgin had her Kegel skills. We kissed while I carefully plunged into her tightness, and despite the slimness of the passage, my glans never reached her cervix.

Pulling her mouth away, she instructed, "Just fuck me Joe." Her hardbody made it clear upon my slow withdrawal by thrusting up and sending me deep again. Again and again she did that, creating a medium fast pace and great impact when our pelvis's met. When my hands moved up to take in her small breasts, testing the pressure on her nipples, it didn't seem to affect her except cringing when I squeezed too much. Obviously the least sensitive there, I moved my hands down to grab her small, tightly muscled ass, and found much more reaction. She liked when I squeezed them and pulled her even harder into me. And because kissing seemed to have been taken away from the agenda what with her head tilted back, showing me her long, elegant neck, that became my focus, finding another erogenous zone.

Her tightness, her Kegel action, and the swiftness of the fucking made it inevitable that I wouldn't last, but it ended up serving me unexpectedly. I came, but I kept fucking, my mouth moving from neck to nipple, the nibbles getting reaction, and I discovered I could keep thrusting because my cock decided to remain hard, or to harden up after wilting a little. So I fucked even harder while nibbling and she finally reached orgasm, a powerful event with her powerful body nearly throwing me off in its undulations and convulsions. I decided to slow my thrust down and then just press against her and rub while her orgasm sustained for an amazing amount of time, as if it had been long in coming so to speak, like a dam finally exploding from too much pressure, and all that water that caused it kept flowing over the broken bits.

When it ended, she pulled up and saw my erection. "You're still hard!" she exclaimed.

"I actually came and got hard again," I admitted.

She laughed. "Karen said you were good and I saw it, but...Should I turn over?"

"Probably enough for now, don't you think?"

"Probably," she pouted. "Maybe fuck Sarah?"

We looked over and saw a soixante-neuf, Karen on top, Sarah on the edge of cumming. I thought I should ask, but Lizzie said, "She's definitely bisexual."

"Condoms in my shoulder bag," I said.

"On it," Lizzie smiled and slipped from beneath me and off the bed. Seconds later she gloved me up and I pressed my glans against Sarah's wet pussy with Karen's tongue nearby. Since Sarah's reaction was a deep moan, I pushed in.

Karen's face shifted back and her fingers strummed Sarah's pussy, Karen smiling up at me and winking before her eyes closed and she shivered.

Within three or four strokes, Sarah shivered too and groaned a French expletive loudly.

I kept fucking her for several minutes and through a couple more of her orgasms until I finally found my release and pressed deep into her. She groaned low again and I felt the flutter of her orgasmic pussy surround my throbbing cock.

When both of us recovered, she looked back and seemed relieved seeing my softening penis covered by a condom.

"You good with this?" I asked her.

"Very good," she smiled.

Since she had a home and a husband and family, she soon left the bed, showered, kissed each of us, and departed.

After that we were a threesome. Karen returned to preferring the relatively quick fuck, mostly because it took longer for Lizzie to cum, so I usually finished with fucking her relentlessly which she very much enjoyed.

We had more guests in bed by the end of our stay.

"We should check on the siblings," Lizzie suggested.

"You just want to fuck Lara," Karen smirked.

"And Helena," Lizzie grinned. "Any problem with that Joe?"

"Nope," I said and the ladies laughed.

When the two women arrived, George staying behind, Lara was by far the most excited. "Who wants to play tourist with me?" she asked in French.

"Me?" I offered, since none of the other women did, and because I thought it would be fun being with the ever enthusiastic Lara. I figured her to be bipolar, but hadn't yet witnessed her depression.

I loved Paris, and even the often stuck up Parisians since they tended to appreciate my efforts at speaking their language, and my love for it only increased after three days of playing tourist with Lara and two nights wandering Pigalle and club hopping. It was both exhausting and invigorating, and by the time we reached home late, or early in the morning, I didn't have enough energy to pleasure three women. However I did have the energy to pleasure one enthusiastic one fucking her pussy and her ass both nights with a long bath afterwards, the bathroom filling with morning light.

The third night Helena put her foot down. "I want to fuck him too," she practically growled at her lover. She and Lizzie and Karen had enjoyed their nights together without us, but she obviously needed cock.

"Then join us touring the city," Lara returned. "And after we can fuck him together."

"Fine," said Helena.

We had left the Louvre for last, and the Place Pompidou and the modern museum there. I loved both, but it was exhausting.

The two dragged me to bed in the guest room Lara and I had been using. Lara didn't have the patience to let me discover Helena's delicious body inch by inch, so while I went exploring, she sucked me off while strumming her clit, and sucked me back hard when I came. By then I was between Helena's long graceful thighs doing my own sucking on her longer than normal labia and small clit, even smaller in comparison to Lara's freakishly long one.

When Helena came from my efforts, Lara muttered, "At last," and straddled Helena's face. "Just fuck her Joe."

I moved up as ordered and Lara placed my cock at Helena's slit. Lara leaned down, getting close up to our connection, her hand playing both with Helena's clit and my shaft or balls. I traded tits with my hands, working Lara's abundant ones and Helena's small firm ones. Helena came a couple times with my thrusts and Lara's and my caresses. When I felt myself approaching climax, I brought my hands to work specifically on Lara who hadn't quite cum yet. Wetting fingers, I plunged them into Lara's anus while tugging on a nipple. Fortunately Helena had the wherewithal to tug on the other and Lara managed to cum along with me and Helena.

It seemed to be enough, and we pretty much passed out. But sometime in the middle of the night I woke up to the great pleasure of being sucked.

"Great, you're awake," Lara crowed beside me, her legs high, fingers inside both anus and pussy.

"Wait your turn," Helena grumbled and straddled my face.

They must have been at it before I awoke because it didn't take all that long for Helena to cum. She moved off my face and I moved between Lara's wide open high thighs and plunged into her anus, already greased and my cock slick with saliva.

We fucked for a while until Lara came, and then she left the bed and Helena cleaned my cock thoroughly with a wet towel and a dry one, tossing it aside and climbing on. She rode me slowly, almost lovingly, her mouth moving to mine for some lengthy kissing. When she started speeding up, getting lost in it, her torso moved up and my mouth and fingers worked her nipples. Not long after she came.

I started turning us over, but instead she moved to the side, lowering her head and lifting her firm round ass and I moved behind her and plugged back in. Holding her by her tits I just went with it, fucking her with abandon. She seemed not to mind, in fact the opposite, spurring me on verbally and meeting my thrusts with her backward ones until she went still, undulating in pleasure, and I rushed to my own completion, sending seed deep moments later clutched to her body.

Collapsing onto my back, two women snuggled against my two sides, each wanting and getting a soft kiss before sleep once more took me.

In the morning I saw the depression side of Lara growling at Helena. "I'm not going back!" she proclaimed to Helena. "I'm never going back!"

Helena knelt beside her gently caressing her face. "But George is there. You'll miss him. He'll miss you."

"Don't make me go," Lara sobbed and pulled herself into the fetal position.

I looked at Helena who shook her head. "Bring me my purse," she said.

I found it and brought it to her. "Water?" she added. Nodding, I put on my warm up pants and a t shirt even if I really didn't need to, and fetched the water.

"She okay?" Karen asked.

"I think she's bipolar," I shrugged.

"Obviously," said Lizzie, and when we both frowned at her, she muttered, "Sorry."

I brought in the bottle and Helena had a pill in her hand. "She hates it," Helena explained, "but when she gets like this, she'll take it."

Which Lara did. "Sorry," she sobbed. "I never wanted you to see me like this."

"I like you Lara," I told her. "That will never change."

She smiled sadly. "I like you too, Joe. Can I come with you to America? Me and Helena?"

"We have work to do," Helena told her, still caressing her. "And your brother would never forgive me."

"Probably not," Lara chuckled within her tears. "Damn it all. I hate being like this."

"I know you do. Just rest for a while. Okay?"

Lara nodded and settled back.

"Go have breakfast Joe," Helena insisted.

I nodded. "Can I bring you two something?"

"That would be nice. She should get something to eat."

I told Karen what Helena said. She looked in the fridge. "Omelets," she decided.

"Need anything?" Lizzie asked.

"Maybe a nice fresh bread?"

"On it."

While Lizzie went out, I helped Karen prepare the fixings for the omelets. We kissed sometimes.

"I've missed you," she said.

"Believe it or not I've missed you too. I miss Cheryl as well, and Kali."

"You'll be seeing Cheryl soon," Karen smiled.

"And you?"

"Yes. We're regrouping. There's really no new project, and this one and the last ones have been..."

"Profitable?" I finished.

"That too, but also taxing, for Kali on the last one and me and Lizzie obviously on this one."

"To tell you the truth," I admitted, "I'm not sure I'm up to doing anything MISINC related for some time."

Karen nodded and kissed me again. "Understandable. Any nightmares?"

"Surprisingly not. Maybe because of what they were doing to you, it felt...justified. You?"

"No. Lizzie though."

I nodded. "I think Kali too, despite her toughness."

"Like Lizzie."

"Yeah."

"I think Cheryl has the right idea."

"What's that?" I asked.

"Nesting."

We laughed, but I felt my cock respond, something about seeding the wombs of my favorite women, Cheryl already, and the possibility of doing the same for Karen and Kali, watching the life we created growing in their tummy.

I responded even more when she added, "Stud."

Epilogue

Mistresses Incorporated nested, with me playing stud. Karen and then Kali became pregnant, Karen gestating in my old New York home along with Cheryl while Kali remained in LA near her other lover Jennifer. And when Jonesy ended up shooting blanks and Jenny's maternal urge took over, I ended up being her stud as well, which pretty much ended her marriage to Jonesy and my friendship with him. She moved into the new house that Kali had bought not far from her old one. Hannah ended up living with Jonesy, and they shared many men and women. I had to refuse when Hannah begged to visit me sometimes. I figured I'd done enough to Jonesy.

I became bicoastal, writing both places and doing my editing work in LA, which made me stay there more of the time. But I still had enough days not editing to make up for it, and if it sustained for too long, I'd visit New York on weekends, or, once the babies were born, my mom would look after them while Cheryl and Karen visited me in LA.

Molly became bicoastal too, sometimes seeming to follow me around, though she mostly needed her cock fix I think even if it seemed she'd started liking me. I always liked her. The other two lovers of the Mistresses I had impregnated visited fairly often. Pat would find time from her busy schedule running the business the Mistresses basically owned to come by the New York mansion a lot of times when I was there. Lizzy would visit for weeks at a time there as well between going off to do her thing, meaning seduction and cat burglary mostly in Europe. Though seemingly independent, satisfying her jones for excitement, it was more she was the only real active member of MSINC and any information she gleaned from her thieving would be processed through the various expertise of the others, mostly Molly, but the rest of them as well, and me.

As my family grew, my editing lessened, a lot of it because of my success at writing scripts, especially when the espionage one featuring sexy female spies became a huge hit and my writing had been praised for its cleverness and naturalism, the latter of course from having it happen first hand. It had been hotly debated by the Mistresses worrying about it being too close to home even though I set it in South America, spending a month there, mostly in Columbia, having Lizzie and Molly as company since the others were pregnant or busy, and though those two couldn't help being mischievous, they seemed to keep things under the radar.

As far as the Mistresses Incorporated inspired screenplay, Cheryl, the unofficial leader of the Mistresses, put her foot down. "It's a great script! Let him shop it!"

Which I didn't need to do, since my boss, the studio head loved it, and thus I ended up editing it in the end.

Eventually, inevitably, the Mistresses wanted to join Lizzie back in the game. Me too. Pat even relinquished command of our business in Buffalo, allowing a man to take over, though him being a really nice guy and gay to boot probably made it make more sense. Only Karen, her cover basically blown with the corruption scandal, stayed at home with my mom watching the kids. Jennifer watched hers and Kali's in LA. Except for Cheryl taking a year off to have her second child of mine, we've kept at it, and so far, with a few exception, have remained unscathed. I found out I could handle the exceptions a little better each time.

Bottom line, we at MSINC keep fucking over the dickheads of the world and getting away with it.