Misty Lublin's Vanishing Clothes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh, sounds like Valerie is done with her shower," Donald said. "I think she'll enjoy meeting you."

Misty wasn't sure how much she would enjoy meeting Valerie. Misty had the vague feeling she might be being set up to participate in something out of her control.

"Are you two-" Misty trailed off, unsure if this was the proper way to ask this question. "-swingers?"

Donald laughed.

"Oh, no, definitely not. Valerie and I have always been faithful to one another," he said. "We do participate in some alternate lifestyles. Valerie has a fetish for sexy young women. She likes to watch them dress up in sexy costumes and dominate and humiliate them."

Misty's eyes went wide with shock. What kind of house was this?

"Maybe I should leave-" Misty said, anxiously.

No sooner did the bathroom door open, and Donald's wife Valerie emerged wearing only a towel wrapped around her midsection. She stepped into the bedroom and shot a glance at Misty.

"Donald, who is this young lady in our home?" Valerie asked, examining Misty scrupulously.

"Oh, this is Misty, I met her on campus today," Donald said.

"Has she come to play with us?" Valerie asked.

"No, no, I'm just here to borrow clothes," Misty said nervously.

Valerie cocked her head.

"What do you need with my clothes?" Valerie demanded.

"Dear, I found Misty on campus today and she didn't have a stitch of clothing on," Donald said. "I decided to invite her over and see if we couldn't outfit her with something."

Valerie looked back at Misty.

"You're a very attractive girl," Valerie said.

"Thank you," Misty said.

"Turn around, please," Valerie said.

Misty was not expecting to be addressed with such a domineering tone. She was unable to hide the fact the she was intimidated by this woman. Misty did not want to find out what Valerie might do if she did not obey her, so she did as she was told. Valerie examined Misty's backside, and was pleased by what she saw.

"Yes, very nice," Valerie said, examining every detail of Misty's body as if she were an ancient classical art piece. Misty stood still as a statue as she felt Valerie's eyes pass across her still very-exposed body.

"What exquisite beauty," Valerie continued. "Long, sexy legs. Such firm thighs. Flawlessly smooth skin." Valerie ran the tip of her middle finger across the small of Misty's back and gave out a sigh.

"And such a perfectly round derriere," Valerie added. "Good for a spanking, don't you think, Donald?"

Donald nodded in agreement.

Misty's heart raced. She had never had a middle aged woman fawn over her body this way. She didn't know whether to feel frightened or complimented.

"What a lovely, lovely girl," Valerie said.

Misty turned around to face Valerie again.

"Mrs. Kendall-"

"Please. Call me Valerie."

"Um, Valerie, I'm really only here to borrow some clothes and if you need I can return them washed for you," Misty said.

"I'm sorry, but I don't lend out my clothes," Valerie said.

Misty stopped. She thought Valerie might be joking, but Valerie's face did not make an expression.

"Well, it's just I don't have anything at all to wear-"

"I'm so sorry," Valerie said. "I realize this is inconvenient for you, but I really must insist you take off those clothes."

Misty took a step back, and Valerie did not take her eyes away from her.

"I- I don't have anything to change into," Misty said.

Valerie's expression became stern.

"Young lady I did not ask if you had a change of clothes available," Valerie said. "You are in my home wearing my clothes and I would like you to return them to me."

Valerie did not appear angry, however, she spoke with a strong authoritative tone.

Misty nodded in nervous understanding, and apprehensively unfastened the bra and handed it to Valerie. Valerie extended her hand and grabbed the bra from Misty's grasp, but still kept her gaze locked on the very tense and fearful Misty. With her hands shaking, Misty pulled down the panties, and bent over to pick them up. She handed the panties to Valerie as well.

"Thank you for your cooperation, young lady," Valerie said. "It is most appreciated."

Misty stood awkwardly, trying to find a way to conceal her immense embarrassment.

"Isn't there something you can do to help me?" Misty pleaded. She was too embarrassed to even cover herself; worried that an attempt to conceal her breasts or pubic area might anger Valerie. Misty now felt even more uncomfortable than she did when she first discovered her nakedness in her economics class.

"I'm afraid not," Valerie said. "Those clothes are to be worn only by the naughty young ladies who come to our home to please my husband and me. I am curious to know, Misty, have you been naughty?"

Misty took a step backwards. If she left the home now, she would be nude in public once again. Maybe, Misty thought, maybe if she cooperated with this woman, she might be willing to help her.

"Yes," Misty said. "Yes, I have been."

Valerie gave a slight smile.

"Well, there is one thing that Donald and I do to help naughty young ladies," Valerie said. "But I'm afraid you won't like it much."

"Whatever you see fit, Valerie," Misty said.

"It's Mrs. Kendall now, young lady," Valerie said.

"Yes, Mrs. Kendall," Misty said, obediently.

Valerie smiled. She loved exerting authority over young women.

"Now young lady, since you admit to being naughty, I should let you know that my husband and I do not allow naughty girls to leave our home unpunished. Isn't that right Donald?"

Donald nodded in agreement.

"Naughty girls in this house get their bottoms spanked, so that is what will happen to you," Valerie said. "Now, go wait in the living room so I may get dressed first.

Misty nodded.

"Yes, ma'am," she muttered, and stepped out of the bedroom. She walked back to the hall. Donald followed and shut the door behind him.

"Why is she doing this?" Misty whispered to Donald.

"It's what she does," Donald said. "I knew she wouldn't give you any clothes easily if she was home. Just do as she says and I'm sure she'll give you what you need."

"I hope so," Misty said. She took a seat on the sofa and waited. She wondered what it would be like, being spanked. She hadn't been spanked in years, since she was a small child. Now as an adult, she wondered if the experience would be different. Would it still hurt? Would it make her cry? Might she enjoy it?

So many thoughts raced through her head as she patiently waited for the inevitable. What was taking Mrs. Kendall so long? Misty prayed for this to be over quickly and hopefully she would be able to get on her way, preferably without her being naked.

Donald took a seat beside her. He seemed accustomed to waiting a long time for his wife to get ready

After what seemed like an eternity, Misty suddenly felt her heart skip a beat as she heard the bedroom door open. Valerie walked confidently down the hallway, dressed in a pair of black slacks and a gray three-button blouse.

"It's time," Valerie said.

Misty's face flushed red.

"What do I do?" Misty asked.

"My husband is going to spank you," Valerie said. "I will observe. Now bend over his knee."

Misty nodded. She rose from the sofa and leaned over Donald's lap. Donald grabbed Misty's right arm with his left hand and braced it against her back. He wrapped his right leg around Misty's legs, and used his right hand to hold Misty's belly against his left knee. Misty was now completely immobilized.

Valerie took a seat opposite the sofa and crossed her legs. This was her favorite part of a discipline session with a submissive girl She enjoyed watching the girl come to realize how powerless she was as she prepared herself for the punishment that was to come.

"I think we're all ready," Valerie said. "Donald, are you comfortable with your hold on her?"

"Yes I am, darling," Donald said.

"As for you, young lady, are you ready for your punishment to begin?" Valerie asked.

Misty shut her eyes. She prayed for this experience to end, but found no improvement to her situation. It was time for her to simply give in.

"Yes," Misty said. "I'm ready."

Valerie nodded in approval.

"Good," Valerie said. Since we're all in agreement, let's get started. Donald, you may proceed."

Donald raised his right palm in the air, and smacked it hard against Misty's bottom.

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!" Misty shrieked.

Donald's palm stung like a hornet. She tried to jerk away from Donald's grip, but he held her firmly in place.

Donald raised his palm again, and smacked her bottom a second time. Misty shrieked again just as loud. Donald had a very forceful swing, as he had many years of practice disciplining young women at his wife's request.

Donald spanked Misty a third and fourth time, each time Misty jerked to her right and left. Donald alternated between her right and left cheeks, but on the fifth smack he spanked her left cheek twice in a row. Misty's inability to anticipate where the next spanking would land made the experience all the more uncomfortable.

Valerie simply smiled as she watched Misty attempt to wriggle out of Donald's lap, but she soon found resistance was nearly impossible. She kicked her legs up and down but Donald had them securely braced with his leg.

"Hold still," Donald said, grabbing her thigh gently until she slowed her kicking. "Don't fight it. Don't fight it."

As Misty began to relax Donald smacked her again in the center of her bottom before alternating between her cheeks once again. Misty shut her eyes. She felt degraded, humiliated, and objectified, and not to mention her bottom was becoming increasingly red.

"Very good," Valerie said. "Just give in to it. Surrender to the pain."

Misty listened to Valerie's words, which were oddly soothing. She took a breath and did exactly that. It didn't make the pain go away, but it became something she could handle, and something she could accept and no longer feel the need to fight.

Misty remained still as the spanking continued. She let her bottom absorb the pain as she lay motionless; resigned to her fate.

"That's enough, Dear," Valerie said, and at long last Misty's spanking came to an end. Donald gave Misty's very sore bottom a hard final smack and finally released her. Misty pulled herself to her feet and rubbed her stinging behind. Being spanked hurt far more than she had anticipated, and now she was grateful than ever that it was over.

Valerie nodded at Misty in approval.

"You did well," Valerie said, though Misty wasn't sure if she was talking to her or her husband. Misty decided that now that her punishment was over, it was time to take some steps to improve her wardrobe situation.

"So," Misty asked hopefully. "May I please borrow some clothes?"

Valerie looked at her as though she had been speaking Latin.

"I'm sorry, I thought I made myself clear," Valerie said. "I do not lend out my clothes."

Misty's face dropped.

"But- you said your clothes were for your naughty girls!" Misty said.

Valerie gave Misty an annoyed wince.

"Yes, for role playing scenarios," Valerie said. "Not for you to take home with you. Now please, our session is over; I'd like you to leave my house."

Donald rose to his feet.

"I'll show her the door," Donald said.

Misty felt her face well up in tears. She could not remember a day in her life that had gone this badly.

Donald walked Misty to the front door.

"Maybe you could give me a ride somewhere?" Misty asked. "I have a friend on campus that might be able to help me."

Donald leaned towards her and whispered for her to get in his car.

Misty quickly stepped in to the garage and got in the passenger seat of Donald's Taurus. The seat was soft and comfortable, but still stung a bit when Misty sat down upon it on her red and sore bottom. Donald saw Misty wince as she took her seat and felt a tinge of remorse. Misty waited for Donald to enter the car, but he instead mouthed the words "be right back," and disappeared into the house. Moments later Donald reappeared, carrying a pair of jeans, a t-shirt, socks and a pair of tennis shoes. Misty's eyes went wide with joy at the sight of these wonderful gifts.

Donald opened the passenger door and set the clothes in Misty's lap.

"I sneaked these out for you," Donald said. "It's very important you bring them back, Valerie will be furious if she finds out."

Misty was so overcome with joy she couldn't even find the words to say thank you. Donald nodded and shut the passenger door. He knew he had done the right thing, even if it would cost him the wrath of his wife. Donald circled around the car and opened the driver's side door.

"Thank you so much," Misty finally managed to say.

"Always happy to help out a young lady," Donald said. He looked over towards Misty, but saw nothing in the passenger seat but the pile of clothes.

"Misty?" Donald asked. He looked in the back seat, and the outside of the car, but found nothing. Misty Lublin had vanished into thin air.

*****

It was thirty-one minute past eleven in the morning when Misty Lublin appeared out of thin air in Max Paulson's dorm room. Her sudden appearance was as abrupt as the disappearance of her clothes over an hour earlier, and the shock of finding herself lying on top of one of her classmates was just as shocking.

Max had his pants around his ankles, and was lying on his back with his fully erect penis in his hand. He had been masturbating for almost ten minutes, with his thoughts on the attractive girl who had suddenly appeared naked in his economics class that morning. And now, after sensually stroking himself and imagining her being on top of him, she suddenly was.

"Oh my God," Max gasped as he felt Misty's sizable breasts against his chest.

"Where am I?" Misty asked. "How did I get here?"

Max stared into Misty's eyes.

"I- I wanted you here," Max said. He wasn't sure if Misty would understand, since no one ever seemed to understand his mysterious gift.

"Well, I'm here," Misty said, and thought for a moment. "Did you want my clothes to disappear this morning too?"

Max paused. He wasn't sure how he should answer this question, but his insatiable arousal at the moment killed his ability to feasibly lie.

"Y-yes," Max said.

Misty stared down at Max's face.

"Looks like you got what you wanted," Misty said with a hint of a smile.

Max nodded.

"I'm Misty," Misty said.

"I'm Max."

"Today hasn't been so lucky for me, Max," Misty said, climbing off of Max's bed. Max looked at Misty's bottom and noticed how red her cheeks were.

"Some guy offered to get me some replacement clothes and spanked me instead," Misty said.

"Sorry," Max said, though this information actually turned him on even more. "Anything I can do?"

"Do you have any lotion?" Misty asked, rubbing her sore buttocks.

"Yeah, in the bottom desk drawer," Max said. He watched Misty bend over and open the drawer. The drawer was filled mostly with adult magazines. Misty sorted through them, and noticed one of them had Kim on the cover. The magazine was called "Bodies," the cover of which depicted Kim and four other young women walking nude along a beach smiling, with their arms around each other's shoulders. Misty moved the magazine aside and after some searching finally found the bottle of lotion.

She squirted the lotion into to her palms and rubbed it soothingly on her buttocks.

Max watched her wide eyed and felt his already erect penis stiffen.

"Want me to help with you with that?" Max asked.

"Sure, thanks," Misty said. She lay across Max's bed and rested the side of her face on Max's pillow. Max placed his hands onto Misty's butt cheeks and softly caressed them. He enjoyed how round and firm they were. He would have loved to have seen her being spanked.

Misty sighed as Max massaged her buttocks. He had a very sensual touch that helped sooth the stinging.

"Ooh Max, that feels wonderful," Misty said. "Thank you."

"You're welcome," Max said.

Misty giggled.

"Are you a virgin, Max?" Misty asked.

Max blushed.

"Yes," he said. Misty giggled again.

"Ok, lie down on your back," Misty said.

Max felt his heart skip. He took his hands from Misty's beautiful bottom and lay down on the bed. Misty turned to her side and wrapped her arm around Max's pelvis.

"Close your eyes," Misty said, flirtatiously.

Max did as she asked.

Misty wrapped her fingers around Max's penis and took it into her mouth. Max sighed with pleasure as Misty sensually rubbed her lips up and down the shaft of his cock. He felt her tickle the head of his penis with her tongue, before slowly licking the sides like an ice cream cone.

"Oh yeah, oh baby," Max moaned. Misty's lips and tongue felt like heaven against his hard, swollen cock. Misty sucked it faster and harder, and Max felt like his penis might explode.

Misty took his penis from her mouth and stared up at Max. He stared back at her in amazement.

"Ready to stick it in my pussy?" Misty asked.

Max nodded.

Misty seductively crawled forward, letting her naked flesh rub against Max's body until she was face to face with him. She smiled sweetly and kissed him firmly on the lips.

"Give it to me, big boy," Misty said. She wrapped her thighs around Max's pelvis. His hard dick was dripping with pre-cum at the tip, which he used to rub against Misty's pussy lips.

"Ooh, that's nice," Misty said. She began to bounce her behind up and down so that the head of Max's penis slipped past Misty's vaginal lips. Max began to thrust his pelvis as well, and his penis was slipping further and further in.

"Come on, don't be shy," Misty said, panting. "Stick it all the way in."

Max grabbed Misty's hips and pulled her towards him, and together, the two of them lowered her pelvis and his penis slipped all the way inside her vagina.

"Oooooohhhhhhh," they said in unison.

Max and Misty wiggled their bodies against one another, and his cock got harder and her pussy got wetter.

"Oh yeah baby, that's it! That's it!" Misty moaned.

Max's cock was rubbing up against her g-spot and driving her insane with pleasure. Max squeezed Misty's breasts as he thrusted himself into her back and forth repeatedly.

"Give it to me! Give it to me! Oh yeah, harder!" Misty shouted.

Max grabbed the sides of Misty's stomach and watched her large breasts bounce up and down as she thrusted herself upon him. She was such a perfect woman, and he was fucking her. He was fucking her good.

"Almost! Almost there! Oh yes! There it is!" Misty screamed.

Misty and Max rubbed faster, and he could feel the excitement in her growing.

"I want you so bad," Max said. "I want to grab you and fuck you and screw you so hard!"

"Do it Baby! Fuck me! Grab me! Screw me, I love it!" Misty shouted. She was bouncing faster and faster, rubbing her tight, wet pussy around his dick rapidly. She loved the way it kept rubbing against her g-spot. Her nipples stiffened up like hot bacon as her tits bounced and shook back and forth with her movements.

"You want me! You want me! Say that you want me!" Misty shouted.

"I want you baby I want you so bad!" Max shouted. "Get on me and get that pussy nice and fucked!"

"It's getting fucked! It's getting fucked good baby I need it I need that hard dick of yours in me! Hit it hard, baby!" Misty shouted.

"Here you go baby, jump on this, it's yours," Max said.

"OH GOD I CAN FEEL IT! HERE IT IS!!!!!"

The excitement swelled up inside Misty's vagina and exploded. Pleasure shot up through the center of her body and her entire being shattered into an explosive orgasm.

"OOOOOOHHHHHHH GGGGGGODDDDDDDDD!" Misty's body trembled and quivered, as all of the tension in her body was simultaneously released. The writhing of her nubile young body aroused Max so much he could not contain himself either, and shot his load up into her cunt.