Misty's Club

Story Info
My wife picks up a young college student.
6.2k words
4.11
17.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first wife, Beverly (Bev) and I had an open marriage for the latter part of the time we were together. I had always fantasized about watching her when she was with other guys. The thought really turned me on as I loved sharing her. Unfortunately, being watched cramped her style. Consequently, it only happened twice. This night was just a bit of teaser that she allowed.

We normally went dancing at separate clubs, but this night was an exception. We went as a couple with no plans for either of us playing. There was a local band that we both liked playing at Misty's club. Misty's was a restaurant, bar and dance club within a larger hotel and near the local airport. The club was frequented by traveling businessmen and women, college students from all the close by colleges and middle-aged hotly dressed cougars looking to score with either young businessmen or even younger college students that just barely met the required drinking age of twenty-one. Unlike the clientele at the country and western bars we danced at, the ethnicity at Misty's was much more varied. For some reason, Bev seldom came to Misty's to score. I don't know why.

Bev and I arrived about 9:00 PM and found a table with a good view of both the band and the dance floor. She wasn't dressed as she normally would for our country and western bars. This evening, she was wearing a form fitting and clingy royal blue silk blouse, a very short black suede skirt, no nylons and very high heels. She was also sans her cowgirl hat, and she was wearing a necklace with a nice sapphire that dropped toward her cleavage that showed because she didn't button the top buttons. I was hard just looking at her. Bev was 5' - 4", 135 lbs. and had wide hips and very nice round 34 C-cup breasts and an equally nice round ass. Her hair was dark brunette with some salon added light blonde strands, was midback long and quite wavey. Her bright blue eyes perfectly matched her royal blue blouse and the sapphire. Yes, I was hard just looking at her.

The band had been playing since before we arrived. A waitress immediately came and took our drink orders. Mine was a 7&7 while she wanted a daiquiri. I don't remember what specific kind of daiquiri. We enjoyed a few sips of our drinks and a bowl of nuts that the waitress also brought. Then, a song came on that Bev wanted to dance to. Out we went and ended up dancing to several songs in a row. She saw some ladies she knew from the club she normally danced at. They decided to stay and dance as a group while I returned to our table and finished my drink and ordered two more for us. I knew my wife would be thirsty when she returned from dancing.

When the drinks arrived, a young black guy at the adjacent table asked if he could ask me a question. "Sure," I told him.

"Would you mind if I asked your lady friend to dance."

"Please do ask her," I told him. "We are here to dance and have fun." "I told him that she might be a bit winded when she gets back so it might be wise to give her some breathing time for a dance or two. And she might like to finish her drink. Oh, by the way, my lady friend is actually my wife."

"Good idea," he told me. "I didn't see any wedding rings, so I didn't know."

He was probably in his early to mid-twenties and most likely a college student. My mind was going where it always goes. If they dance, I hope he gets a slow dance in there somewhere. I'd like to see if he gets her close, really close. Then, I thought, I'd love to watch her suck his cock which I knew would never happen. With that thought, I was hard again and leaking a little precum. She had never been with a black guy, but I could hope. It was a fantasy of mine for her to fuck a black guy some time. Maybe tonight would work out for that even if she wouldn't let me watch her. I always had to be satisfied with her telling me everything she did after she came home. I figured that perhaps I could strike up a conversation with him to increase the odds of them getting together.

"Are you a student?" I asked.

"I am," he said.

"What are you studying?"

"Physics."

"With a degree in physics, you should be set for life," I told him over the din of the band.

I didn't notice that my wife was on her way back. He told me that she was. When she got to our table, I stood and held her chair for her to sit down.

"I see you want to get me drunk with another drink."

"I can tell them to make weaker if you like. I figured you would be thirsty after all the dances."

"I am thirsty and thanks for getting it for me." She downed the remainder of the first drink and then started on the second. By the time two more songs had played, she and I had both finished our second drink. I waived to the waitress and asked for another set.

"Excuse me." I heard the college student say standing next to my wife. "Would you mind if I asked your wife to dance?"

I looked at Bev and said, "it is her decision, you should ask her."

"Hi, my name is Carl, would you like to dance to the next song?"

Bev lit up with a big smile and said yes, I would."

Carl pulled her chair out as she stood and took his hand. She led him to the dancefloor. As she did, the lights dimmed as if they were on que. The slow song started, and she turned to him so he could take her in his arms and dance. He wasn't trying to rush things as he had assumed the perfect dance frame. I was instantly hard again. This might turn out to be an excruciating evening going from soft to hard and then back to soft repeatedly. It sure felt good though and I was glad I didn't need to stand up. My slacks would have shown my condition. As I watched, I could see that she was making the move. Her fingers were coursing up and down the back of his neck and she had stepped into him. If he was aroused, I was sure she could feel it. I caught myself. I was beginning to hyperventilate. I had to slow my mind down. He made her look so tiny, and he was in fact pretty damned big. I hadn't noticed before, but he was well over six-foot tall, and his hands were large compared to hers. Hers simply disappeared in his. When the dance was over, and she put her arms around his torso and hugged him pulling him into her in the dark. His hands dropped to the small of her back and finally one dropped lower to the top of her ass. I was still very hard as they began to make their way back to the table she and I were seated at. Again, he pulled his chair out for her.

"Bev," I said, "would you like to invite Carl to join us?"

"Yes!" she said. "But I need to go to the little girls room as she downed much of her drink in one long tipping of her glass. Please get me another," she asked me.

"Have a seat, Carl."

"Thanks."

"What are you drinking?" I asked him.

"Is Jack on the rocks, okay?"

"Sure." I told him.

He began to apologize for how they had been dancing. I stopped him before he really got anything out.

"Carl, there is no need to apologize for anything. I enjoy watching her enjoying herself. Me, I'm white and Republican. My rhythm card was surgically removed at birth."

Carl started laughing. "Thanks, I was afraid that I might have offended you."

"Not at all. I really enjoy seeing her dancing with other guys. We have a good marriage, and we are open about life. What I didn't tell him was that in the past, my wife had never shown any interest in having sex with a black guy. I held this little tidbit back in the hopes that perhaps she might like to give it a try tonight with Carl. He appeared young enough for her since she generally considered guys in their thirties too old for her desires. He was good looking and well dressed. She might just widen her selection process tonight.

"What do you know about this place?" I asked him.

"I have heard stories that the older women here like to hook up with younger guys for sex."

"You are going to make a good physicist; you scored well both on that test and the dance test. I enjoyed watching you touching her and she enjoys being touched. If she decides, you might get to do more than just touch. The bad thing is if she is really into you, I get to stay here while you go out to our car to enjoy her pleasures. Or, I get to rent you two a room. That also is up to her."

"Holy cow! Do you mean it? "

"I do. But it is all up to her. Build up to her with the touching all the while knowing I am enjoying the show. Don't just start groping my wife on the dance floor. Seduce her with dancing and conversation. She is smart, and she doesn't suffer fools very often. One other thing I like is for you to tell me what you did with her afterward. Here is my card with the phone number. Make sure to call me tomorrow to tell me about every detail from your perspective. Don't be embarrassed when you are telling me, because I will be jacking off as you tell me all the nasty stuff Bev lets you do to her. Do you have a cell phone?"

"Yes."

"Good. She will let you take photos and videos of what you two do since she doesn't let me tag along to watch. I'd like you to photo and or video her while she is sucking you off, and while your cock is in her pussy. I want photos of you enjoying sucking her tits, and you two kissing. Try to get photos of her face in the photos as much as possible. I love seeing her face while she is having sex. Send me the photos an hour before you call me tomorrow so that I can get them into my computer while you are telling me what the two of you did. I'll be looking at them and jacking off as you tell me what you did to her. I want to know every nasty detail. Once you guys are going at it, she likes nasty talk. But again, don't rush things in too crass of a way on the dance floor. Just discretely touch her ass and tits, and she loves to get kissed while slow dancing and after dancing. I hope she tries to cop a feel or two of what you have."

"She won't be disappointed if she does get to touch me," Carl told me.

"Here she comes," I told him. He stood to pull her chair out for her again.

"Our drinks have arrived darling. Carl and I had a good conversation while you were gone. He is studying to be a physicist."

Bev finished her previously unfinished drink and started the new one. "I sure do like how you treat me like a lady, Carl."

"You are one beautiful lady Bev. You are absolutely beautiful."

"How old are you, Carl?"

"Twenty-two.

"Oooh; what would a twenty-two-year-old good looking young physicist want with a forty-five-year-old lady?"

"Oh, my, I'm not sure how to answer that," Carl said sensing a trap.

"I know what you are thinking, it isn't a trap, Carl. Be straight with my wife. She might just be playing with you a little bit."

"Okay, here goes. I am inexperienced and I want to learn how to please a woman. Girls my age don't know what they want, and they don't know how to help me please them. All the younger girls are into saying 'I don't do that. I want to learn how to do what they call that, with a real woman. I'm not a virgin, but I don't have a lot of experience."

"Have you ever been with an older woman?" Bev asked him.

"No."

"How about a white woman?"

"I've kissed a few white girls but never done anything more."

"It's time to dance Carl. They are dimming the lights. Honey, would you get Carl and me another drink or two. I have a feeling I'm going to want it."

"Will do," I said as I watched them walking away toward the dance floor with their arms around each other. My cock had now been fully hard for about fifteen minutes and the precum was fully flowing.

Their dancing was very sensuous. As he turned her, I watched as he lifted his free hand to let if glide over her breasts during the turn. Following the turn, he dropped her hand and reached around her with both of his arms and pulled her toward him. Then, one of his hands dropped to her ass and squeezed it. She looked back at me and gave me a very wicked smile and then mouthed, "I love you." Following the dance, they returned to our table with her leading him by the hand.

When they sat down, she leaned over and kissed him deeply. She then whispered something into his ear. Following whatever it was that she whispered, both of their hands disappeared beneath the table. The tablecloth blocked any details, but Bev slid down slightly in her chair, and I guess she must have been opening her legs for Carl to let him feel her inner thighs. Then, she looked at me and whispered in a low raspy voice, "Oh my fucking gawd!" Then, she mouthed "he is huge."

"Finish your drink, Carl" she instructed him. "What time is it honey?"

I looked at my watch and said, "10:35."

"I'm going to give Carl a tour of your truck honey if that's okay with you."

"I hope he enjoys the tour, Bev. I love you."

"Me too," she said. And I love you too!"

"Enjoy your thoughts. I'll call you later to let you know what we have planned." With that, she leaned over and kissed me really deep. Then, she just said, "Thanks!"

My gawd. This was fantastic. In out nearly ten years of the open marriage, I had never seen her this way. My beautiful wife was leading a tall black college kid out to my truck for some carnal education. When she got to the front door of Misty's she turned and waved to me. I liked that gesture and I remained hard. Very hard.

I was tempted to wander out to the parking lot to see if I could see what they were doing, but this would violate her trust in me to keep my word not to try to watch her having sex no matter how much I was tempted to.

Then the thoughts began. I always made up what I thought they would be doing. I picked up Carl's full glass that he hadn't started and sipped his Jack. Euch, I thought. How do people drink this. It is much too raspy for me. I returned to my unfinished 7&7 and scanned the room spotting all the other cougars working the room for young studs imagining that they were my wife picking up guys. There were more ladies that night than was normal for Misty's. I wondered why. I watched as couples walked arm in arm out of the club with some of the guy's hands firmly planted on their lady's asses. I wondered what percentage of the cougars were married and how many had lied to their husbands about them going to the movies with their girlfriends. Then, with liquor and cum on their breath, lying to their husbands when they got home telling them her girlfriends insisted on stopping for a drink on the way home. Did any of the husbands know that their wives had just gotten the fuck of their lives from their young stud? Did any of them ever wonder why his wife insisted on taking a shower before coming to bed? I never let Bev take a shower prior to coming to bed after she had been fucked. I wanted her wet and nasty.

I looked at my watch. It was 11:20. I looked up and I saw my wife and Carl standing inside the front door of the bar motioning for me to come to them. I finished my drink and walked over. It was pretty dark in this spot so I couldn't see much other than the fact that her hair was pretty messed up and her blouse was more unbuttoned than just the top tow that were normally unbuttoned.

"Hope everything came out alright," I told them. Carl seemed embarrassed and didn't look at me, but Bev did, and I could tell she was very pleased with herself.

"I want to get Carl and I a room so He can fuck me like you like me to get fucked. Are you good with a couple of more hours of us playing?"

"Yes, of course I'm good with that. It's almost 11:30 and remember, the bar closes at 1:30 AM," I told Bev.

"He got some nice photos and a video of me sucking his cock in your truck," she teased me.

"Oh gawd, YES!" I said. "I can't wait."

"Sorry I didn't call you before when we were on our way in," she told me. We were doing a lot of kissing and mutual groping in the parking lot for all to see us.

"No problem."

"I'll call you before 1:30 after I have kicked him out for your turn. I think I'm going to want to see him again. I like teaching him what he wants to know."

"Good," I said. "I'll go back to nursing my 7&7's." With that, she and I kissed; I could taste his cum in her mouth. "He tastes good I told her," as I was looking at Carl.

Back at my table I ordered another drink and told the waitress that she could pick up the other glasses.

"Do you mind if I say something," she asked.

"Not at all."

She took a seat next to me and said, "I sure wish I had a boyfriend like you. My husband gives me the jealous 3rd degree every night after work. He even inspects my panties. I hate it."

"My turn. Do you mind if I say something?" I asked her.

That question sort of took her by surprise based on the look on her face.

"Shoot; I think," she said.

"Have you ever given him reason to think you are doing anything?"

"I do flirt on occasion and this place makes me wear short skirts and we are supposed to show out tits as much as possible. The flirting helps with tips. Other than that, no and I have never cheated on him. But I sure would like to. His sex drive is really low and mine is high. If he thinks I am lying or holding something back, he gets nasty and verbal. He hasn't ever hit me but a couple of times, I thought he was going to.

"Okay, here goes, but you probably aren't going to like what I have to say. He will likely get worse and worse. He is insecure in his lack of sex drive and knows you want it more than he can provide. There is the possibility in the back of his mind that he would really like you to cheat. He might even like to catch you. If this is the case, he probably sits at home jacking off while you're working. Maybe that is why his sex drive is so low. At any rate, you and he don't sound like a real match. You are beautiful and perhaps you want a guy that likes open relationships. That is how Bev and I feel. I love her picking up guys. I can do the same. Ours is a mutual trust and enjoyment relationship. She likes younger guys and I like women my age. She doesn't want to play with me there which is why I'm sitting here thinking about her getting fucked by her young college age kid. When she is finished with him, she'll call me about the time the bar closes, and I'll go to the room she just got the key for ten minutes ago. I like sloppy seconds, which is the crass way to say it. She gets what she wants, and I get what I want. I absolutely love sharing her with other men. I suggest you find somebody that thinks like you do. There are a lot of us out there. Look at the web site Adult Friendly or the magazine West Coast Swingers. I'm worried, his jealousy will just escalate and may become dangerous. At the very least, you need to have a conversation with him as to why he doesn't trust you. Were you a cocktail waitress when you met?"

"Yes, I was working here. You might be right about him jacking off. Even if I try to suck him when I get home, he can't get hard."

"A young guy that is sexually attracted to you can get hard and cum a couple of times in an evening if he is really turned on. Does he use toys like dildos with you?"

"No. He says that is why I want other guys."

"Dump him. Perhaps I've had too many drinks, but I'm worried for you. If he ever hits you, get out and never go back. Find somebody that wants to please you in the way you want to be pleased. That is what Bev and I have. But it took us about 15 years to figure it out. She cheated numerous times early in our marriage. I had to tell her I didn't mind sharing her. We went to counseling but that didn't work. It just took us talking more and more until we finally had an open and honest conversation."

"Great talk. I really appreciate your openness. I'll start talking to him more but I don't have high hopes that it will work. I better get back to work. Thanks again! I'll bring you a free drink for the counseling session."

"And I better get back to my fantasies about my wife getting laid by her new friend. I'll appreciate the free drink."

12