Misty's Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at my watch. It was almost 1:00. Now, I was getting antsy for Bev's call. The waitress brought me my free drink and said thanks again. She gave me my bill for the evening and I paid it and left her a generous tip. I was deep in imagining Carl fucking my wife. I loved the mental scenes that I could conjure up with sharing my wife. What I was imagining was black and white feverish poetry with his cum all over her. But who knew what was really going on with her? I wouldn't know until she told me as we would be making love later.

Finally, my phone ring. I was trembling as I answered. There are always some butterflies in your stomach when sharing your wife with other men.

"I'm in 209. Get up her now," she told me. "What an experience Carl was. I am fucking sore and I need you to clean me up."

I loved it when she was full of cum. I downed the rest of my free drink and stood to leave. As I was leaving, I felt someone lightly grab my right arm. It was Carl.

"Can I buy you a quick drink," he asked me.

"If it's really quick," I said. "Bev just called and wants me to not take a long time in getting to her."

"Here it is," he said handing me the drink. "I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed her. She is an amazing fuck. Would you mind if we get together in the future?"

"That is up to her. Did she get your number?"

"Yes, and she gave me hers."

"Well Carl, That tells me she wants to see you again, so it a go when you two want to play again."

"Thanks, I can't wait!"

"Me neither," I told him. I downed the drink and told him I was glad he enjoyed fucking my wife for me. I liked saying that. Just saying it made my cock hard again.

I stopped and turned back to him, "Carl, I have one last strange request. What I really have always wanted to do is watch my wife getting it on with guys. Please don't forget to send me the photos, videos and don't forget to call me tomorrow. The strange request is can we go to the head so you can show me how big your cock is? It will help me imagine you fucking her while I'm fucking her tonight."

"Okay, I think," he replied.

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna try to touch it, unless you want me to."

"Is there a secluded head here," he asked. "I think I would like you to touch it."

"Yeah, there is one for the ballrooms at the end of the hall. Let's go there," I told him.

When we got to the inside of the toilet room, I checked to see that it was empty. It was. I turned around and he had already lowered his pants and his cock was exposed. It was long and thick but not nearly hard. I reached out and cradled in in my right hand. The tips of my fingers didn't touch as I was holding it. It was massive and his shaft was a very deep lack color. He was circumcised. I began pumping it. Then he asked me to do what was clearly on my mind.

"Please put it in your mouth and taste it," he said to me. "I want to know what it feels like to have a guy sucking me."

I instantly dropped to my knees and licked the head to get it slippery. I took it in both hands, and it was hefty. It was hardening as I held it and licking the head. I tried as best as I could to get him into my mouth. I could just barely fit the head in. I sucked as hard as I could and began pumping his shaft both of my hands. He instantly began to swell and shot a load of cum into my mouth. I had to block his cum with my tongue because there was just too much volume. I kept sucking until he quit shooting. My mouth was full and his cum was dripping heavily out of the corners of my mouth. I didn't like to swallow but I couldn't keep some of it from making its way down my throat. Finally, I pulled my head off the head and most of his cum spilled out onto my shirt. I put the head back into my mouth to suck more and I looked up to him. He had his phone out and had filmed me sucking him. Being filmed was a first for me. I liked it. He told me he would send me a copy tomorrow. I had only sucked him for a couple of minutes before he came, and I surmised he had been fanaticizing for quite a while about having a guy suck him off.

"This was a dream come true," Carl told me. I have always wanted to fuck an older woman and then have her husband suck me off. This really completes my night!" He told me.

I stood and he put one of his hands down my pants to feel my cock. "Not as big as mine," he said, "But gawd, you are hard. Maybe we can get together sometime, and I can suck you."

"Yes, I'd like that. But now, I need to get to my wife. I wonder what she is going to say when she finds your cum on my breath and all over the front of my shirt."

"Does she know you do guys? Thanks for sucking me," he said as I was leaving.

"Yes, and I'll do it again for you anytime," I said.

I couldn't wait to get to my wife. When I got to the room 209 and knocked on the door, she made me wait a few minutes before she opened it.

"What in hell took you so long?" She demanded. I kissed her deeply. "You sucked a cock on the way here?" She demanded.

"Yeah, Carl's magnificent cock. I just wanted to see it and he asked me to taste it. I couldn't resist knowing that a short while ago it had been inside you." I took her hand and put it on my wet shirt. "Seems like we both scored with him," I told her. "What a night! Now, tell me your story with him."

Bev began her story as I was undressing.

"The walk to parking lot was interesting. He put me in front of him and wrapped his arms around me. He was playing with my tits the whole way as we walked very clumsily.

Then, I spotted a couple of girls I know coming toward us. They know I fuck around because they had seen me in parking lots before. They said, "looks like the famous slut wife has scored again."

"Jealous ladies?" I responded to them.

"When we got to your truck, he couldn't wait for me to suck his cock. He sat in the driver's seat, and I got down on my knees on the floor on the passenger side. I undid his belt and unzipped his pants. I reached in and pulled his beautiful cock out. It was so black, beautiful and it was massive. He never got fully hard due to its size, but it was hard enough. I could only get his head in my mouth," she told me.

"Me to, just the head. He shot his load as soon as I started sucking him."

"He's an ass! He took forever to cum with me. He was playing with my tits as I sucked him. My jaw was really getting sore. He kept telling me how much he wanted me to suck him and how beautiful I am. I looked up and he was taking a video with his phone. I knew you would like to seeing it. Finally, he dropped the phone and was moaning very loudly. He began shooting, I pulled his head out of my mouth and he continues to shoot on my face, my tits, in my hair, just all over me and all over the inside of your truck. I was covered. I can't wait to show my blouse to you. You're going to have a good time cleaning the inside of your truck. It is a total sticky mess."

"That is when I called you and told you we were going to get a room. The desk clerk asked if I needed extra towels. It was really embarrassing. I bet he can tell some stories."

"I'm guessing you are going to be one of his stories he tells his friends. I'll also bet he is jacking off right now thinking about you and Carl. Forty-year-old cougars fucking twenty something kids is a real turn on! Especially when they are covered in cum. You must have been one nasty sight."

"When we got to the room, he pushed me down on the bed and pulled my skirt up. He removed my panties and dove into my pussy. He was a bit rough, and I had to reign him in. I told him to slow down and be gentle. He took the directions well and things improved immediately. I had at least two orgasms but maybe more because I became very dizzy from him eating me."

By now, I was nude and climbed onto my beautiful and well fucked wife. I immediately went to her pussy and started making love to her with my mouth.

"I need to sit on your face to fill your mouth with my cunt full of Carl's cum. I want you to get every bit of it and my cunt is sloshing full of him."

I rolled over and put my head on a couple of pillows. Bev climbed up, grabbed the headboard, and began lowering her pussy to my open mouth. As she was lowering herself, his cum started coming out of her in great globs. Some found my mouth, and some found my face. By the time her pussy docked with my mouth his cum was fully flowing out of my wife. There was just too much! I had to push her up and turn my head letting all the rest hit the side of my face and the pillows. I pitied the poor cleaning ladies that would be cleaning the room tomorrow.

I pushed Bev over and onto her back. I wanted to kiss her with some of his cum still in my mouth. I enjoy snowballing with her, and she enjoys it also. I mounted her and started sucking her tits as my cock slid into her empty pussy. She was still stretched out and I was finding it hard to feel much of anything as my cock is significantly smaller than Carl's. As I was sucking her tits, she asked a question.

"See anything you like?" She asked.

I lifted off to get a view of her tits. "Hell yes! I see a nice dark hickie on the top of your left tit! Thanks for getting him to do that for me. I love seeing your tit hickies after you have been fucked!" I told her. "They always remind me of the first time I caught you cheating on me which eventually led to my enjoying sharing you with men. We've come a long way since my immature jealous days."

By this time, I was starting to get some friction on my cock it didn't take me long to cum. I was beat and rolled off her.

"I still haven't told you about how he fucked me."

"Tell me while I catch my breath," I told her.

"I never thought I would enjoy a black guy. I always imagined them being rough. He started rough but he took direction well and calmed down. He wanted me to ride him. His cock never got hard and didn't stand up like yours. As I climbed up on him, I had to hold it up to start it to go in. By my being on top, I could control the pace and how deep I could take it. There are no secrets here. I simply could not take all of it. But he sure did fill me up. I loved how big he is. I fucked him this way for probably fifteen minutes. My juices were running like a faucet so what I could get in really felt amazing. I was getting tired up on top, so I climbed off and told him to mount me missionary style. I reminded him to not start slamming into me as it would hurt. He fucked me really nice and slow, for about fifteen minutes. I had cum a couple of times while I was on top and several more times with him on top of me. He held my ass just like you do while he as fucking me in slow motion. I love guys holding my ass while they are fucking me. Then, he came. He flooded me with his spunk."

"He finally climbed off me and brought his cock up to my mouth again for me. He asked me to lick him clean. I really enjoyed tasting the mixture of him and me as I licked his cock clean. Gawd, I was in heaven with him fucking me! I am going to want a lot more of him."

"Me too," I told her. "He told me he wants to play more with you in the future. And he wants to play with me. I think we are going to enjoy this one. Did he get any photos here in the room?"

"Yes, a lot. He told me he took both photos and videos. I took his phone and took a few while he was eating me out. I hope you like them."

"I can't wait for him to call me tomorrow telling me his version of what he did with you and him emailing the photos and videos. I can't wait to see them. I love sharing you with men. I also love that you enjoy being shared. We can set up separate play dates when he calls. Finally, Bev, I do love you!"

"Thanks for sharing me. I love you also, very much!"

12