Misty's Need Ch. 07

Story Info
Valentina introduces Misty to the paddle & cane.
3.9k words
4.4
4.3k
3
0

Part 7 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7

They entered the elevator, and Misty was surprised to see that Valentina only pushed the button for floor 11, one floor down.

"I arranged a room here so that we can get ready and go straight to the club." Valentina explained, sensing Misty's surprise.

They exited the elevator, and made their way down a long marble hallway, Valentina was walking regally, as Misty crawled behind her.

Upon first seeing Valentina Misty was so struck by the enormity of her supernatural beauty that she hadn't been able to really take in any details of that beauty. Once they were together, Valentina's words, and the physical contact she allowed, held Misty's concentration completely. Misty hadn't yet had a chance to truly see Valentina in all her glory.

Now, crawling behind Valentina, Misty was allowed to soak in at least some of the beauty on display. Valentina, like Misty, was wearing impossibly towering stiletto heels. Misty knew that her own height must be quite close to six feet in the heels, but Valentina was taller yet. Valentina's skin color was dark, much like most who were born and raised in Mexico. Her legs were impossibly long, shapely, and sexy. Misty longed to have those legs wrapped around her head. They led to a delightful heart shaped ass, tight and firm, but extremely shapely. Above that her waist, an amazingly small and narrow waist, giving Valentina's shape a perfect hourglass. Above that Misty hadn't yet studied. She remembered Valentina's command to keep her eyes from waist to feet, and as with all things, she sought to perfectly obey.

Soon Valentina stopped in front of a closed door. Misty wasn't sure what she was to do. Should she remain behind Valentina? Should she stand up to open the door? What would Valentina want? Her thoughts were screaming, yet no answer came.

"When you are crawling behind me and we come to a door, I'll stop. You will then crawl in front of me, remaining on your knees, but you'll kneel up, and then you'll open the door for me. Once I have walked through you will follow closing it behind you as you do. Then crawl to me, wherever I may be." Valentina instructed, having sensed the girl's sudden uncertainty.

Extremely relieved by being told what to do instead of left to figure it out on her own, Misty crawled to the door, and rose up on her knees by the doorknob. Valentina handed her a key, and soon they were both in the hotel suite, Misty kneeling on all fours as Valentina greeted the same women who had done Misty's makeup and hair earlier in the day.

Under the efficient care of the hairstylist and makeup artist both Valentina and Misty were quickly showered, their hair was redone, and their makeup perfectly replaced. The suite had two bedrooms, with two full baths, so the women were not together. Valentina was worked on in one room, Misty in the other, their helpers moving from woman to woman as needed.

Once Misty's makeup was finished, the hairstylist declared that she would help her into the outfit that she was to wear to the club. She started by placing the same shoes Misty had been wearing on her feet, and then opened a very small box to retrieve the rest of her dancewear. Misty didn't know what to expect, but was shocked when she saw that the box contained nothing but a thin black leather collar, a small padlock, and a matching leash.

The hairdresser quickly placed the collar around Misty's neck, locking it in place at the back, under her hair, and attached the leash. She indicated to Misty that Misty should hold the other end of the leash between her teeth.

Dressed in nothing but collar, leash, and stiletto heels, Misty was apparently ready to go out dancing.

Her work done, the hairdresser sat down on the sofa, and invited Misty to join her. The woman seemed very nice and was obviously extremely talented at her job, so Misty appreciated the invitation, but didn't think that her sitting on the furniture would be what Valentina would want.

She knelt instead. Fairly near the hairdresser, but facing the short hallway Valentina would come walking down when she came out of her room. Misty took her favorite submissive pose, knees widely spread, sitting back on her calves, hands palm up on her thighs, chest up and out, head bowed, eyes down. She didn't believe that she was as beautiful as Valentina said, but she hoped that she could paint some sort of pretty picture for Valentina as the woman came walking towards her.

Misty's knees were killing her, but that pain just served as a reminder that she was finally, after all these years, owned. That she belonged to another. Knowing that would get her through any amount of pain.

It was not long before Valentina came striding down the hall. She wasn't dressed for the club yet; she was still in her bathrobe.

She walked right up to Misty, stopping right between her open knees.

"Keep your eyes on the floor pet. I know you want to catch a glimpse of my tits through this robe, but we'll save that pleasure for later." Valentina said as she bent over at the waist.

She ran one of her hands down Misty's body, starting at her neck, just below the collar. Then trailed her fingers between Misty's breasts, down her stomach, and ended with a very gentle caress of her pussy. Misty's body shuddered as she was touched, and a moan of delight escaped from her lips.

"Its amazing how wet you are. Just think, if you were in a panty right now you'd get to touch this pretty little pussy when people weren't looking. Here, and at the club later, you could drive yourself insane with all the touching, maybe even give yourself an orgasm. Poor little thing though, no panty means no touchy, so you'll just have to suffer tonight." Valentina said with a laugh.

Misty obeyed, she kept her eyes lowered, but with her face only inches from Valentina's she did her best to get as close as she could. She felt Valentina's hair rubbing across her face, and she finally caught Valentina's scent. Valentina's unique scent was very faint, but Misty found it to be a sweetness of sorts, not a sweetness that most would like, rather kind of a sickening sweetness. A scent of death and decay. Of old mausoleums perhaps. Valentina smelled of destruction to Misty, and that seemed just about the perfect scent for her, for that was exactly what Misty was seeking from the other woman, her own personal destruction.

As Misty was growing intoxicated by Valentina's scent, Valentina was continuing her gentle caresses of the girl's delicate pussy lips. Misty was so taken by Valentina that she didn't even realize that her body was shaking with need, and that she was moaning softly into Valentina's ears.

Valentina carefully placed her middle finger on Misty's perineum, and then as slowly as she could, traced the entire length of the slit between the girl's lips, ending above the clit. Misty responded with powerful shudders and loud groans of desire.

"What a delightfully wet little slit." Valentina whispered into Misty's ear.

She felt Misty's hips move slightly under her fingertip, Misty's body crying out for more touch.

"Do you like it when I touch your slit?" Valentina asked, as she traced it once again.

Misty tried to speak, but still had the leash in her mouth, so it came out as a mumble. Recognizing her trouble, she nodded her head yes.

"Good girl." Valentina whispered, as she traced Misty's opening once again. "Have you ever touched your slit like this?"

Misty shook her head no.

"Very good girl. Have you ever wondered what it would feel like to touch your slit like this?" Valentina asked, while making another trace of it with her fingertip.

Misty nodded yes.

Valentina reached up with her other hand and took the leash from Misty's mouth. "Tell me." She said.

"Every day Goddess. I've wanted to touch it like that every day of my life." Misty said between heavy breaths.

"But you haven't?" Valentina asked, as she again caressed the girl's slit.

"No Goddess. Never." Misty answered.

"You are the very best little girl!" Valentina excitedly declared, as she stood straight up again.

She stepped away from Misty.

"Now stand up but keep your eyes on the floor. I'm going to inspect you before I get dressed." Valentina commanded.

Misty knew from their correspondence what position Valentina would want her in, so as she stood, she kept her feet well spread from each other, her head bowed, and her arms up, fingers interlaced behind her head in order to push her chest out and breasts up.

Valentina placed the end of the leash back into Misty's mouth, and then began looking at every inch of the girl's body, walking around her in order to see Misty from every angle. Most exciting to her was the pulse running through Misty's veins, especially at her neck and her inner thighs. Seeing these things was both a perk and a curse for her. She longed to drink from the girl's neck, but she knew that she would have to be very careful to not loose control, for if she did, Misty would die well before Valentina was ready for that to happen.

"Legs, waist, torso, tits, ass, neck. The little bitch has one rockin hot body." Valentina thought to herself. "Face and hair are exquisite too."

"I'm sorry, but while Misty looks quite wonderful, something is missing from her look for tonight." Valentina said, addressing the hairdresser.

"Please, let me know how I can help." The hairdresser replied. Misty hadn't heard her speak English before, and had wrongly assumed that she could not. That made Misty feel badly about not trying to speak with her earlier.

"Thank you Sofia. Let's get her into the bedroom so that we can talk about it." Valentina said.

"Pet, I want you to walk into the first bedroom, then over to the foot of the bed and standing in front of it, bend over it. The position I want you to assume is bent over at the waist, your torso and legs at a 90 degree angle to each other, with your arms straight out under you, the palms of your hands flat on the bed for support. I want your hands shoulder width apart, with your elbows locked, but I want your feet spread as far apart as you are able, and still be able to maintain the position for an extended time comfortably. Lock your knees, just like your elbows." Valentina ordered.

As Misty assumed the position, Valentina and Sofia took up places behind her, each on one side of her ass. Valentina briefly caressed each of Misty's cheeks, first with fingertips, then with her nails. She was delighted by how forcefully Misty's body responded to even that light attention. Satisfied she then ran a finger down the cleft of Misty's ass, and allowed her finger to remain on its hole, alternating between resting and light pressure. With her other hand she gently caressed the outer lips of Misty's pussy. The girl was ready to cum at any second Valentina knew, so she took her hands from Misty's body and took a step back.

"Well, I think her asshole looks perfect, almost like it is begging to be forced open. Her little pussy is cute as hell too, especially with all the wetness everywhere. What do you think Sofia?" Valentina asked.

"I agree, both entrances are beautiful, especially waxed as they are. I don't know though, I agree, something does seem a little off, but then again, I'm not used to seeing women who are so very pale." Sofia answered, as she and Valentina had worked out in advance.

"Perhaps you are right. Perhaps it is the color." Valentina said.

"Yes, I do think that is it. The girl's ass is shaped perfectly, but it needs some color." Sofia replied.

"Thank you Sofia, we will give the girl some color on that pretty little ass. It will help to frame and call attention to her holes when she is crawling. In the other room you will find a large wooden paddle, and a thin whippy cane on the dresser. Would you be so kind as to bring them both to me?" Valentina asked.

"Of course." Sofia replied, already heading down the short hall.

"Please tell Camilla that she can join us in here too if she would like to watch." Valentina called after her.

Valentina climbed up on to the bed and knelt in front of Misty. Misty hadn't been told that she could raise her head, so she continued to hold it parallel with the bed. Valentina reached down to the girl's chin, and slowly raised her head so that they could look into each other's eyes.

"You are very beautiful, but unmarked. I don't like the idea of ever seeing you without my marks somewhere upon your body. Sometimes you might walk around with bruises on your perky tits, or welts on your ass, or bites on your neck. Whatever it is, I will do my best to ensure that you are always marked, always marked as my property." Valentina said.

She felt the bed shake slightly as Misty shivered with desire.

"You have never had so much as a spanking before have you?" Valentina asked.

"No Goddess, nothing." Misty replied.

"Well, a spanking will not leave marks for long, and besides, I am very impatient, so tonight you will receive an extremely hard paddling, and that will be followed by an equally hard caning. It will hurt much worse than you can imagine. But, perhaps you will enjoy it too." Valentina continued.

She felt Misty's shivers of anticipation grow. She knew that the girl wanted this, but knew that her want was tempered by her fear. Both emotions were equally powerful and raging through her.

"The thing is, I don't want to bind you right now, and I don't want you to mess up your pretty hair and makeup, so I must require you to hold this position perfectly. Your feet will remain firmly planted on the floor, as will your hands on the bed. Knees and elbows will remain locked. You will hold position. You will not move. You will not try to escape the blows. Do I make myself clear?" Valentina asked with ice in her voice.

"Yes Goddess. I'll hold, no matter what." Misty answered.

"Good girl. Try to breathe through the pain, use your breathing rituals to help you. And, of course, if need be, you may scream." She said with a chuckle, having completely changed the mood she was projecting with her voice.

"Yes Goddess, thank you Goddess." Misty said.

"First you will receive 20 extremely hard strokes of a large wooden paddle, all across your ass. I'll deliver 10 from each side of your body, but the paddle will contact both cheeks with each blow. You will know when I am ready to begin because I will place a hand on your lower back, but I will not begin either series of 10 until you have asked me to beat you. After each blow you will say the number of the blow, then the words 'thank you for beating me Goddess.' If you miscount or forget, then we will start again with that series of 10. The paddling will give your ass a nice rosy glow that should last all night, and should be replaced with some delicious bruises by tomorrow sometime. Understand all that?" Valentina asked.

"Yes Goddess." Misty answered.

"Good. When we are done with the paddle, we are going to move on to a nice rattan cane. Again, you will receive 10 strokes from each side of your body, but these strokes will be to the backs of your thighs, as well as to your ass. They will result in some amazing welts that should last. As with the paddle, you will know when I'm ready to begin each series of 10 because I will put my hand on the small of your back. I will not begin until after you have asked me, once again, to please beat you. Again you will count out the strokes, each number followed with the words 'thank you for beating me Goddess.' When the entire beating, with both paddle and cane is complete I want you to fall to your knees, crawl to me, and upon reaching me gently bring each of my hands to your lips for a kiss as you again thank me for the beating you received. So I've given the instructions to you twice, do you think you will be able to remember them through the pain?" Valentina asked.

"Yes Goddess, I'll remember." Misty answered.

"Good girl. Now be a very good girl and hold your position perfectly for me." Valentina said as she lowered Misty's head back down.

Sofia and Camilla were standing against the wall opposite the foot of the bed, eager to see the discipline that was to come. Misty had no way of knowing it, but they were both rather kinky lesbians, and they had been greatly enjoying their participation in this, Misty's first actual experience.

Valentina was quickly off the bed and in position behind and off to the side of Misty's bottom. She saw that the girl's body was quaking badly, in fear of course, but also in desire. She reached out into Misty's mind and saw that the anticipation of what was to come was almost killing the girl. She also saw however a grim determination to do exactly what she had been asked to do, and over it all, a small measure of calm and emptiness flowing through Misty in time with her breathing. She placed her hand on Misty's back.

"Please Goddess, please beat me." Misty's whisper, almost a whimper, filled the otherwise silent room.

Valentina answered by taking the paddle in both hands and began to deliver the beating that she knew Misty both needed, and deserved. Valentina knew that Misty would find happiness and fulfillment in her suffering. A great many of those who ended up as Valentina's prey were able to find peace and joy in their pain and destruction, others however did not. Valentina didn't overly concern herself either way, but she did find those who needed to suffer a great deal more interesting, and like a cruel cat, Valentina loved playing with her food.

The first hard blow rocked Misty's body forward with its momentum, but she held her position and her body sprang back almost instantly.

"One. Thank you for beating me Goddess." Rang out from Misty's throat. It was obvious from her volume and her tone that she had in no way been prepared for the level of pain she was to receive.

All ten blows were given the same way, Misty never screamed, but her breathing was horribly ragged. She did keep count perfectly. Valentina moved to the other side of Misty's body, and again placed a hand on the small of her back.

Misty didn't whisper this time, rather she cried out. "Please Goddess, please beat me!"

Valentina obliged her pet's request. As with the first set of blows, Misty again held position, and again counted out perfectly. Valentina set down the paddle and ran her hands across Misty's bottom. It was hot, unbelievably hot. It was also very deeply marked. Bright red most everywhere, but in a few spots a much darker burgundy color, Valentina knew that was from burst capillaries under the skin, and that some delightful bruises would indeed form in time.

Misty's breathing was completely out of control when the beating stopped. She was literally gasping for air. She did though manage to bring it slowly under her control as Valentina caressed her.

Very pleased with the hurt she had caused so far, Valentina decided to check her pet's little pussy. She again gently stroked her finger along the length of Misty's slit, and found it to be copiously leaking moisture.

"I see from your cunt that you are enjoying your little beating." Valentina said.

"Yes Goddess. I can't believe how much it hurt, but I need it... so bad." Misty answered between deep breaths. "I've needed it for so very long."

Valentina then stepped back, took the rattan cane in hand, and put her hand on Misty's lower back to signal her that it was time to begin again. She planned on placing ten parallel stripes, five from each side across Misty's bottom, and another matching ten running down, across the backs of Misty's thighs.

Misty worked to control her breathing for a moment, and steeled her resolve.

"Please Goddess, please beat me!" Misty called out.

Valentina began.

As with the paddle, Misty handled herself admirably. She maintained her position and her count.

"Good girl, what a very good girl!" Valentina declared after delivering the final cut and hearing Misty's obligatory line of thanks.

12