Misty's Need Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She admired her handiwork. Misty's bright red ass was now covered with a series of perfectly straight lines, the skin having welted quite severely. In a few tiny spots she noticed the skin had broken. Misty's thigh's looked equally wonderful, bright red welts down her legs, against her perfectly pale skin.

Misty went to her knees and crawled to Valentina. Once there she took each hand in turn, placing a gentle and sincere kiss upon the back of each while whispering her thanks for the beating she had received.

"Thank you again Goddess, I needed that so bad, for so long." She added while nuzzling Valentina's second hand against her cheek.

"Good girl. Now you get your makeup fixed while I get dressed real quick, and then we are off to the club." Valentina said brightly as she pulled away from Misty and left the room.

In a very few minutes Valentina returned. She had put on a heavily boned and very stiff black leather corset with purple accents. The corset rose high enough to cover her nipples, but forced her cleavage up and out. It held in her already tiny waist ending at the top of her bottom. Beyond that she wore a matching black and purple leather thong, and again high platform stiletto heels, these also black, but with soles the same shade of purple as the rest of her outfit.

She was carrying a panty, which she handed to Misty. "This is the panty I was wearing at the restaurant, you may sniff it in the car, but I don't want you to get your makeup messed up, so licking it and using it as a gag will have to wait until the drive home." She said.

"Thank you Goddess, I can't wait to smell, and taste you!" Misty declared, the excitement obvious in her voice.

Valentina took the end of Misty's leash in hand. "Come, put my pretty panty between your teeth and crawl behind me, just like before." She ordered.

As they made their way out of the hotel Misty realized that she had once again been blinded by Valentina's overwhelming beauty. She had seen the outfit perfectly, but the woman within it remained fuzzy in her memory. Thus far she could only clearly remember how beautiful Valentina was from the back, and that from the waist down. That would change with time she knew.

As she crawled from the hotel, Misty was mesmerized by the sway of Valentina's hips, the flex of each exposed side of her bottom.


12