Misty's Need Ch. 13

Story Info
Misty's nurse gets her ready for Valentina.
4.8k words
4.44
6.1k
1
0

Part 13 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Misty slept peacefully throughout the day, not waking until she felt the chains being removed from her body.

She opened her eyes to see Emilia once again standing over her as the last bit of bondage was removed.

"Good afternoon." Emilia said cheerily as she noticed Misty open her eyes.

"God the feels good." Misty said as she slowly stretched.

"I'm glad. I wasn't sure if you would be coming back to us or not." Emilia said.

"I know." Misty said. "I'm not sure how it happened, but somehow my mind left my body last night. I couldn't feel anything, but I was watching and could see everything that was happening. It was a very... interesting experience."

"Well, whatever it was, I'm glad that you are back and feeling well. I brought you a carafe of coffee, and a big bottle of water to get your evening started right." Emilia said, as she removed the cap from the water and handed Misty the bottle.

"Thank you." Misty said before taking half a dozen large swallows.

"I need you to drink more than you think you need. All day, every day." Emilia said. "Americans always come here, they don't drink any more than they do at home, but at home they don't have our heat and humidity, so then they get dehydrated and sick. We don't want that happening to you, so drink lots."

"OK, thank you." Misty replied before taking another large swig. She handed the bottle back to Emilia.

"Coffee?" Emilia asked.

"Please." Misty said.

"How do you want it served? In a cup for drinking or would you like it up your ass?" Emilia asked, laughing.

"What?" Misty asked.

"Sorry, just a bad little joke. See, some people take coffee enemas, you get all the jolt from the caffeine, but you get it a lot quicker as the intestines absorb it much better than the stomach." Emilia explained.

"In a cup please." Misty said, favoring her nurse with a big smile.

Emilia poured a large cup of strong Mexican coffee from the insulated carafe and handed it to Misty.

"Cream and sugar?" Misty asked.

"Oh, I'm sorry, no." Emilia replied. "Dona Valentina said that you used to drink it that way, but that you drink it black now."

Misty didn't care. The hot cup felt wonderful in her hands, and the strong aroma was already helping to clear the cobwebs from her mind. She tried her first sip, found it too hot, and decided to wait just a bit longer.

"I can't believe how turned on I was when you woke me up. I had the most amazing erotic dreams all night long." Misty said, having assumed that any professional boundaries that might have existed between them had faded to nothingness the night before when Emilia poked her finger into Misty's ass.

"I know, I saw." Emilia replied while gesturing towards the bed.

Misty turned back to the middle of the bed where Emilia had pointed and noticed for the first time a huge wet spot right in its center. Seeing it her face flushed with embarrassment and she went quiet.

A comfortable silence settled in between them. As Misty enjoyed her morning coffee, Emilia put on sterile gloves and then motioning for Misty to open her legs washed the girl's pussy with a liquid antiseptic. The staples hurt, but not nearly as badly as Misty would have assumed that they should. The catheter however was quite uncomfortable and extremely strange feeling.

Following the liquid antiseptic Emilia blotted Misty's pussy dry with some sterile gauze, and then applied antibiotic cream to each tiny wound made by a staple.

"The staples can stay in for quite awhile if Dona Valentina wants to keep you closed up tight, and even after we remove them you can be stapled shut again right away, we'd just have to pierce them next to the existing holes instead of back through them. The tiny holes will heal very quickly, we just have to make sure that you don't get an infection." Emilia explained.

Misty largely tuned Emilia out as she lost herself in the aroma of her coffee.

When Misty's pussy had been nursed to her satisfaction, Emilia moved to her knees. Just as with Misty's cunt, she first cleaned them, and then applied the antibiotic cream. When she was finished she massaged them as gently as she could for a brief time.

The second Emilia touched her knees, Misty's thoughts were pulled right back to the present. They still ached like hell, a deep pain starting far inside and radiating outward. She could feel it pulse in time with her heart. She appreciated what Emilia was trying to do to help, but she knew that the second she was on the floor pain would become the overriding focus of her body.

Emilia saw that Misty had finished her first cup of coffee, and reached to take it from her. "OK. She said brightly. "Roll over on to your left side and pull your right knee up to your chest, just like I showed you last night, time for a nice enema."

"Do I have too?" Misty said with a grin.

"Of course!" Emilia answered, sounding excited.

"I know, I was just teasing you. A little comeback for your offer of hot coffee up the ass!" Misty joked. She decided that she and Emilia could become friends.

"Would you like some more water or coffee while I fill your bottom?" Emilia asked.

"Coffee, please." Misty replied.

Emilia refilled Misty's cup and moved to the far side of the bed to hand it to her.

"Thank you Emilia." Misty said, taking it. "For everything."

"It's nothing Misty." Emilia said as she hung the bag and lubricated a gloved finger.

Misty was extremely relaxed. She felt Emilia's finger penetrate her bottom, but didn't pay any attention to it at all. A tiny bit of residual pain remained, but it was extremely minor.

Misty savored a sip of the strong coffee, and as she did so she felt Emilia's finger moving inside of her, lubricating her ass.

"Spending a quiet moment, sipping coffee, while someone's finger is up my ass. How far I've come in 24 short hours." Misty thought to herself, loudly laughing, as the humor of the situation grew even larger in her mind.

"What's so funny Misty?" Emilia asked.

"Oh, I was just thinking about my situation. A couple of days ago I was a quiet and shy librarian, not to mention a virgin. Now here I am, a couple days later a dominant lesbian's bruised up whore with a tube in my cunt to carry away my piss, and another going up my ass to fill me with water." Misty said.

"And?" Emilia asked, sensing that there was more to hear.

"And I love it!" Misty answered.

She felt Emilia's finger slip from her bottom, and the nozzle replace it. Seconds later she felt the cold water begin to enter. Misty's body cramped, just as it had the night before, but this morning she was expecting it, she knew that she would feel bliss as it was expelled. She was so relaxed that she was able to accept the sensation, without recognizing it as pain that had to be escaped or endured.

She lay in her bed, savoring her coffee, as her body filled with water.

"While I'm here and thinking about it, I want to thank you for last night. I don't know if I would have ever have found the force of will needed to slide off the toilet and on to my knees on my own, so I want you to know how much I appreciate the fact that you pulled me down and put me exactly where I needed to be." Misty said.

"You are welcome Misty, but its not going to get any better I'm afraid. You'll just have to try to figure out how to not feel it or feel it but not let it effect you. I don't have any advice for that, but I think that maybe it's the only way you will survive." Emilia said.

"Thank you Emilia. I hope that we can be friends." Misty said.

Misty had never been forward in seeking friendship and was surprised at how easy her banter was with Emilia, but for whatever she found it to be very easy to be open with Emilia. Perhaps she thought it was because the woman had seen her at her worst, or perhaps it is hard to care about remaining guarded about yourself when the other person tucks you in to bed in the morning and gets you up at night by sticking her finger up your bottom.

"Thank you, Misty." Emilia said.

Misty savored the last sip of her coffee, and seeing it Emilia took the empty cup. She then busied herself changing Misty's catheter bag, and strapped the new empty bag high on Misty's thigh.

"That's it, all full up." Emilia eventually said, slipping the tube from Misty's bottom. As with the night before, Misty quickly licked the offered finger and nozzle clean. Misty had handled the sensations caused by the enema much better this morning than she had last night, but the cramping had grown continually worse as she filled further, and she now felt at the bursting point.

"When you get down, I want you to be very carful with your catheter tube. If it disconnects from the bag we are going to have a mess, so keep an eye on what you are doing, but hop down and crawl to your toilet for some relief." Emilia directed.

Pain exploded against Misty's consciousness the moment her knees contacted the rock floor. She let out a whimper of pain. Last night, she knew, she started the night with perfect knees. By the end of the night, her knees hurt so badly that she quite literally lost herself. As this night was starting her knees were already as bad as it took half the night for them to reach last night. She could not fathom what degrees of pain might be in store for her as this night dragged on.

Misty tried to move gingerly across the floor to spare her knees, but her unbelievably urgent need for release prevented that from happening. She was soon at her toilet, on it, and releasing the water.

As with the night before, Emilia flushed for her and told her to slide off the toilet and on to her knees to wait for the next urge to release, but today when Emilia reached to help her Misty waved her off and went down to the floor of her own accord.

Misty was just scooting back up onto the toilet for her second release when the door to her room opened and as she expelled water she watched a man wheel a room service cart into her room.

"Excellent timing, she's just expelling her enema now." Emilia said to the man while gesturing to Misty.

Misty understood why there was a viewing port for people outside to look into her room, why there was no door for her bathroom, why her clothes were to be locked up. She understood that Valentina wanted her to realize that she was not worthy of privacy.

For her own part Misty thrilled at the knowledge that she was denied privacy. She needed to feel her own defilement and degradation, and she understood that there was no better way to suffer deep humiliation than to have it observed by others.

"Very good." He replied while looking in at Misty.

He turned back towards Emilia and handed her a cell phone. "Here is her phone, the passcode is on a sticky. You enter the passcode so she can make her call's don't let her see it or figure out what it is."

"Of course, thank you." Emilia said as the man left Misty's room.

Misty again slid down off the toilet and on to her knees to wait for the next urge to expel to come, but this time she did it without Emilia's urging or even reminder. When she looked in and saw Misty kneeling Emilia gave her a big smile.

"You know Misty, some men look at porn and think that is how women actually look, and how people actually have sex. But neither of those things are true. Women in real life don't look like porn stars, not even porn stars look like porn stars when they aren't all made up, and as for the sex, well real sex between real people doesn't look much like porn sex at all." Emilia said.

"I understand." Misty answered, sensing that Emilia had a point to make.

"And some women look at romantic comedies and think that is how people actually fall in love and have sex, but again, neither of those things are true. Real life is not a movie, and real people don't act like the folks in movies do." Emilia continued.

"Yes, I can see that." Misty said.

"My point is, what you and Dona Valentina did last night, what you are doing, well, it is unlike anything that you could ever see portrayed, in porn, or in a movie. But that doesn't matter. All that matters is if the two of you find joy in it somehow. If you do, then it doesn't matter if it could ever be in a movie, or what anyone else might think about it. Just enjoy it." Emilia concluded.

"Thank you Emilia, that means a lot." Misty said. "I know that my needs are very extreme and strange, but they have always been with me, and I think that Dona Valentina is the only person I've ever met who can understand me."

As they talked Emilia had laid a large breakfast out for Misty on her desk. Eggs, ham, chorizo, rolls, and a large selection of sliced fruit. Plus orange juice, more coffee, and her bottle of water. As she was finishing she heard Misty expel for a third time.

"That's probably enough, crawl on out here and have some breakfast for your big night tonight. After breakfast you can call your family, email your job, and then take a shower." Emilia directed.

The food smelled so wonderful, Misty needed no encouragement. She quickly crawled out to Emilia and her desk. She savored the food, especially the fresh fruit. By the time she had finished, virtually everything was gone.

"Perfect." Emilia said as Misty pushed the final plate away.

Emilia quickly cleared all the dishes from Misty's desk, placing them all on the serving cart. She wiped the top clean, and then got the final cup of coffee out of the carafe for Misty.

"I need you to stand up, spread your legs open, and bend over the desk." Emilia said.

This was new from last night, but Misty understood that a directive from Emilia was the same as an order from Valentina. She did as she was told.

Bent over the desk Misty couldn't see Emilia behind her, but she heard the now familiar snap of a surgical glove around the nurse's wrist. Seconds after that Emilia placed a firm hand on the small of Misty's back, and with her other, gloved hand, began re-lubricating Misty's bottom.

"Dona Valentina says it will be fun having you talk with your parents while you've got a butt plug up your ass." Emilia said with a hearty laugh as she continued adding lubricant.

"And apparently you agree with Dona Valentina, Emilia." Misty thought to herself.

Misty didn't want to loose the easy banter, and perhaps growing friendship she had with the woman though, so decided to play along.

"A plug up my ass, a bag full of piss strapped to my leg, my pussy stapled shut, in a locked room with the very cute nurse who spends her time sticking her finger in my bottom. I can't think of a more normal situation from which to call home to one's family." Misty said with a grin.

Both women busted out laughing, but Misty's laughter was cut short when she realized that Emilia had taken the plug in hand and was now pushing it up into her.

"Not nearly as large as Dona Valentina used on your last night, but plenty big to be distracting." Emilia said as she continued to push.

Misty felt the plug grow a good deal wider as it was sent deeper into her, but then with one final push it narrowed back down again to a comfortable diameter. It was a new sensation to Misty, as she had never experienced a plug before, but not an unpleasant one.

"Sit down, I'll get your phone." Emilia said.

As she sat Misty realized that the plug was pushed deeper into her by the chair, and that too was a pleasant sensation. Moments after that she realized that if she rocked her hips, ever so slightly as she sat on the chair, that pleasant sensation would grown into a full series of them. So far Misty's anal experience had been unpleasant and painful, but as Emilia stood behind her entering the passcode into her phone she decided that she was a fan of plugs.

Emilia handed Misty her phone, and Misty quickly dialed. She didn't want to think about what she was going to say, for that would only lead her to worrying about it.

"Hello." Misty's mom answered on the third ring.

"Hi Mom, it's Misty." She said.

"How are you, how is Mexico, are you and your friends having fun? I always wanted to go to Mexico but your dad always had some excuse, I'm glad you called but is everything alright?" Misty's mom spoke in a rush, all her thoughts jumbled.

Misty laughed, her mom was often like that when excited to talk with someone on the phone.

"Everything is great mom. Don't worry. Mexico is great, and yes, I have managed to have some fun already." Misty said.

"Oh, that's wonderful Misty. You know that your dad and I were pretty nervous when you said you were going, all the stuff you see on the news you know, is it safe there do you think?" Misty's mom asked.

"Yes mom, where I'm at is perfectly safe. I need to tell you some good news though is that OK?" Misty asked, hoping to stem the never-ending river of questions long enough to get the information she needed to communicate across.

"Well of course dear." Misty's mom replied, serious now, and sounding a little put out.

"The thing is, I didn't come here with my friends..." Misty tried to begin.

"Oh god, you didn't run off with some dumb boy and elope did you? Are you pregnant?" Her mom demanded, cutting her off.

"No mom, nothing like that. You know that I've never even been interested in a boy." Misty answered.

"I know, but why is that Misty, you are a pretty girl, you don't want to live alone all your life do you?" Her mom asked.

"Mom, can I just tell you my good news?" Misty pushed back.

"Yes, of course, I'm sorry, I'll be quiet and listen." Her mom agreed.

"Well, as I was saying, I didn't come here with my friends. I came down here for something like a job interview. I didn't tell you and dad I was coming alone because I didn't want you to worry, and I didn't tell you that I was up for a position because I didn't know if I'd get it, and if I didn't I didn't want you to be disappointed in me." Misty said.

"We could never be disappointed in you Misty, you know that." Her mom said.

"Well you might be if you knew I was sitting here naked with a butt plug up my ass, talking to you while the crazy Mexican nurse who put it in me is barely able to keep from busting up in laughter because of this crazy phone call." Misty thought, but keeping that thought to herself.

"Well, you don't have to be, because I was offered the position." Misty said instead.

"Oh, that's so wonderful honey. Is it a good job, more money, what is it exact..." Her mom began before trailing off.

"Yes, it's a wonderful opportunity, everything I've ever hoped for. They flew me down here First Class and put me up at a very nice resort for the interview type thing, then last night offered me the position." Misty tried to assure her mom.

"But, it's in Mexico?" Her mom asked for confirmation of her earlier realization.

"Yes mom, it's in Mexico, and I had to start immediately. I'll fly home soon to pack up my stuff and settle my affairs, but then I'll need to return right away." Misty said.

"But you'll be so far away, we will miss you so bad." Her mom said, crying now.

"I know, me too, but you and dad, the whole family can come visit me once I get settled." Misty said.

"OK Misty, I can't anymore, here's your dad." Her mom said, handing off the phone.

"Misty?" Her dad's voice.

"Yes, it's me dad." Misty answered.

"What's going on honey?" He asked.

"Well, I think I finally got the whole story out to mom, but in a nutshell, I didn't come down here on vacation, I came down here for a job interview of sorts. The position I've always dreamed of. Well, I got the position. I had to start immediately, but I'll be back home soon to collect my things, and I hope that you and the family can come down and visit me once I get settled in." Misty replied.

"You got a new job, in Mexico?" He asked.

"A new position, yes. Yes, it is in Mexico. I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was interviewing for it, I just didn't want you and mom to worry, or be disappointed in me if I didn't get it." Misty explained.

12