Misty's Need Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, well if it is what you want. I just hope it is safe down there. When are you coming home again?" Her dad asked.

"I'm not quite sure, maybe in a week or so. I'll let you know." Misty replied.

"OK Misty, but we are going to miss you terribly you know." Her dad said.

"I love you too dad." Misty replied.

"Call us soon, keep us informed." He requested.

"I will. Goodbye dad." Misty said.

"Bye honey." Her dad said before breaking the connection.

"Not bad." Emilia said. "Always 'the position' and 'sort of a job interview.' You got them thinking that you got a new job, when what you really got was a completely new life, and you never lied to them once."

"I didn't want to lie to them, so I'm glad it worked." Misty replied.

"Yes, that is the best way. Lies grow, and then consume you while you try to maintain them." Emilia agreed.

Misty pressed the power key on the laptop, and enjoyed the rest of her coffee as it warmed up. Once she had her email open she ignored her inbox, and just composed a message to her boss at the library.

She composed a letter of resignation as best she could under the circumstances of leaving with no noticed, but she apologized for that, explained that it was the position of a lifetime for her, but in Mexico, and that she had been required to start immediately.

She asked that her best regards be given to all her co-workers, and that they should all feel free to look her up if they are ever in Puerto Vallarta.

Misty then added her signature, hit send, and shut the computer back down.

She knew that between her parents and her boss, the important details would quickly get out to everyone who needed to know. It felt good to have made the first step in cutting away from her old life in Seattle.

"Time for your shower, stand and bend over your desk again, so I can pull the stick out of your ass." Emilia said laughing.

Misty was sad to be loosing her plug so quickly, but imagined that more such things would soon be in store for her. Keeping up with Emilia's lighthearted mood, she wiggled her bottom at the nurse and giggled as she stood.

Emilia grasped the plug and pulled it out in one smooth motion.

"Kneel down." Emilia directed.

Misty knelt at the nurse's feet and opened her mouth to accept the plug as Emilia moved it towards her.

"Good." Emilia said as Misty's mouth took the plug from her hand. "Now crawl into the bathroom and take a shower, I think Dona Valentina will be wanting to see you soon."

Misty took a quick cold shower, dried, and then fixed her hair and makeup as best she knew how. She then got back down on her hands and knees and crawled to the only unlocked dresser drawer where she picked out a pair of what she considered to be 'come fuck me boots.' They were black patent leather, rose over the calves to end before the knee, with one inch red platform under the toes, and about a six inch red leather stiletto heel.

"Come, sit in your chair, I'll help you lace them." Emilia said, nodding her approval.

Misty sat and watched as Emilia laced each boot in turn. She was thrilled with how good they looked, and pleased to see that they ended far enough below the knee to not add to the problems she faced there.

"You look beautiful, back down on your knees so we can take you to see Dona Valentina now." Emilia said.

Misty slid from her chair to her knees, and crawling followed Emilia to her bedroom door. Emilia knocked, and Misty saw the viewing port open and close again before a man standing outside disengaged the latch and opened it up for them.

They then made their way down the long hallway, Misty crawling behind and slightly to the right of Emilia, just as she did with Valentina. As Misty crawled her gaze was fixed on the nurse's ass. As she watched that bottom sensually sway with every step she began to wonder what it would feel like to have her face planted within it, how Emilia would smell and taste.

Misty knew herself well enough to understand that her little fantasy about Emilia's ass wasn't an indication that she was interested in the woman in any way; it was simply the way her mind had always worked. She had always eroticized, spun elaborate stories in her mind from the things her senses encountered as she made her way though each day.

Misty knew that she could distract her own attention away from the pain she was required to endure by entering the world of fantasy. That the pain she felt while crawling would be greatly lessened as long as she concentrated on the tight little ass in front of her, and dreamed about what she could be made to do with it.

Fantasy had served her well in life. It stemmed the boredom of long meetings, helped her dream amazing dreams as she slept, and helped her energize when she awoke. It kept her constantly wet, feeling slick and powerless.

They reached the guard at Valentina's door.

"The sun hasn't yet sunk below the horizon, so life has not yet returned to her. Dona Valentina instructs that you wait here on your knees, with your forehead on the floor, your legs spread widely, and your arms reaching out above your head." The man said while looking down at Misty.

As she waited Misty felt the man's, and Emilia's eyes all over her. She knew that nothing was hidden. Misty thought it intensely erotic to be the only nude person, on display while surrounded by those who were clothed.

In time, Misty's mind slipped into fantasy. She daydreamed that she was allowed into the room with Valentina's corpse.

In her daydream Misty crawled into Valentina's room and heard the door close behind her. She made her way to Valentina's bed. She crawled in beside her Goddess, slid her body sideways between Valentina's torso and one of her arms so that she could rest her head on Valentina's shoulder, then draped her own free arm across Valentina resting her hand between the Goddess's breasts. She also draped her leg over one of Valentina's, awaking a pounding need in her own pussy when she felt the staples holding it shut make contact with Valentina's thigh.

In her daydream Valentina wasn't breathing, there was no heartbeat; her body was the cold of death. Valentina was dead at this moment Misty knew. The fact that Valentina was death itself she knew as well.

With thoughts of sex and death in her mind, Misty knelt at the door to Valentina's bedroom. She luxuriated in the sensation of moisture running down her inner thighs and let her mind wander into delicious thoughts of her own personal destruction at the hand of her Goddess.

12