Misty's Need Ch. 21

Story Info
Misty & Valentina meet a third at a club.
1.1k words
4
4.1k
4
0

Part 21 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valentina and Misty had rested, danced again, and were resting once again. They both were enjoying sipping their tequila, and Valentina was feeding chips to Misty as the girl knelt at her feet.

One of the security guards touched Valentina's shoulder, and when he had her attention, gestured to a woman who was seeking to join them. Valentina nodded her head yes, and the guard holding the woman back let her through.

"Bimbo" Misty thought, the second she saw the woman making her way towards them. She had bleached blonde hair and was wearing way too much makeup. Her deeply tanned body was skinny as a rail, all except for her tits, which were way too large for her body. She was wearing a tiny bikini under a sheer cover-up, and had dangerously high heels on her feet.

"Hi, I'm Jenna." The woman said when she reached them.

"Hi Jenna, I'm Valentina, and this is my little pet, Misty." Valentina replied.

"Can I join you guys for a sec?" Jenna asked.

"Of course." Valentina answered. "You can sit on the floor by Misty."

Jenna pretended to pout, sticking her lower lip out. "Even those lips are fake, collagen." Misty thought to herself as Jenna pulled a cushion off the chair next to Valentina, set it on the floor next to Misty, and sat.

"My man an me, we were wonderin' if the two of you would like to join us back at our resort? We have a really nice place, an we think we could all have a lot of fun playin' together." Jenna asked.

"Well, I thank you for the offer, it is very kind, but what exactly do you have in mind?" Valentina asked in turn.

"Our room has a real nice hot tub, maybe we could get to know each other there, then me an her, we could pleasure you and my man? I eat pussy real good." Jenna said with a chuckle as she gestured towards Misty.

Valentina noticed that a man had begun approaching them from across the nightclub. Clearly it was Jenna's 'man' coming to seal the deal. She gently shook her head no when Jenna wasn't looking, and her security quietly and effectively stopped him, pushing him back and out of sight.

"Do you think that your man would fuck my little pet?" Valentina asked, toying with Jenna. "She's never had an actual cock inside of her."

"Oh, kinky! So she's always lez then? Sure, my man could ride her good." Jenna said, getting excited about the fact that she seemed to be selling them on her offer.

"Only in her mouth or up her rear though, I keep her oral and anal only." Valentina said.

"Hey, no prob. My guy likes a little backdoor action now an then, and I aint met a man yet who doesn't love a good blow job." Jenna replied with a smile that tried too hard to be sexy.

"Will you join us for a shot of tequila?" Valentina asked.

"Sure, that'd be great, thanks." Jenna answered.

Valentina poured three shots of tequila, Jenna's into a glass that was promptly handed to her by one of her security men. Jenna drank hers in a single swallow, Valentina and Misty sipped theirs, both understanding that true tequila was a spirit best savored.

"I wonder where my man is?" Jenna said to herself, looking around after taking her shot.

"I'm sure that he's just off using the bathroom or something and that he'll be right back. You know how men are." Valentina replied.

"So hey." Jenna said, gesturing towards Misty. "If she's oral and anal only, what do ya do with her pussy?"

"I keep it stapled up, nice and shut." Valentina said with a big smile.

"Wow! I'd sure like to see that." Jenna exclaimed.

"Certainly you may." Valentina replied. "Misty, lift your skirt and pull your panty aside so that Jenna can see your pretty little stapled pussy."

Misty did as Valentina directed. She was amazed at just how wet her panty was and how slick her thighs were.

"Oh, wow! That must hurt!" Jenna exclaimed, reaching towards Misty's cunt.

"Don't touch Jenna." Valentina warned.

"Oh, OK, It's just so different I guess." Jenna said, pulling her hand back.

"It doesn't hurt Jenna." Misty said, speaking for the first time. "Maybe someday you should try it, go anal only as a gift to that man of yours."

"Oh, I couldn't do that, I like cummin too much." Jenna said with a laugh.

"Why don't you cum right now Jenna?" Valentina suggested. "Touch yourself while you wait for your man, it'll be fun."

"I don't know, yeah, it'd be fun, but everyone's around." Jenna said, pretending to pout again.

"Don't worry." Valentina said softly. "No one will see you, and you'll have a great story for your man when he comes to join us. I'll bet that he loves watching you play with yourself. It must be hot as hell seeing such a pretty lady's fingers slipping into herself."

Jenna didn't need further encouragement. As Valentina and Misty watched she hiked her cover-up over her hips and slipped a hand under her bikini bottom. As they observed, Jenna closed her eyes and masturbated. Three of her fingers driving in and out of her pussy, as she ground the heel of her hand into her clit.

Misty knelt up so that her face was next to Valentina's ear. "My god she is dumb."

"Yes, she is." Valentina whispered back.

"I've always liked reading dirty mind control stories, those ones where the heroine is made dumb so that all she knows is how to please her Master or her Mistress. Do you think you could make this girl even dumber, like that?" Misty asked way too low for Jenna to hear.

"Yes. I could, either through invading her mind, or through other, more brutal ways. Alas though, the stories might be hot, but you wouldn't have any fun with a dumb bimbo." Valentina answered.

"Why's that Goddess?" Misty asked, genuinely curious.

"Because it is no fun to use or dominate a doormat. The fun comes in taking the power from someone who already has it, taking their intelligence and using it against them." Valentina answered.

Their whispered conversation ended when Jenna started cumming, loudly. Despite the fact that they were in public.

"Hmmm... I wonder where your man is Jenna?" Valentina said once the woman had regained her breath.

Jenna looked around nervously.

"Maybe you should go find him. We won't be able to join you, but thanks for the offer." Valentina said.

Nervous about her man now, too nervous to remember that she was supposed to be seducing the couple, Jenna stood and started making her way back, deeper into the nightclub. Valentina and Misty rose as well then made their way outside, back to the Malecon where they again strolled, arm in arm.