Misty's Need Ch. 20

Story Info
Valentina shows Misty around Puerto Vallarta.
1.4k words
3.75
3.4k
1
0

Part 20 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their tour began at an old, classic hotel, right at the northern terminus of the famous Malecon. They walked, arm in arm, down the broad pedestrian thoroughfare. Shops, restaurants, and nightclubs occupied every building to their left, while the ocean waves crashed into the shore on their right. Her eyes taking in all that there was to see, Misty well understood why so many people from Seattle boarded jets for Puerto Vallarta each day.

As it always is, the Malecon was filled with people, the perfect place to stroll. Valentina and Misty's combined beauty attracted attention from passerby, but Misty was unable to figure out just what attracted the most attention. She wondered if it was Valentina's supernatural beauty, the way they were dressed, or if it was the fact that they were following behind two security men, with another three behind.

Unused to ever feeling sexy, or pretty, Misty was enjoying the attention they were receiving. She allowed her hand to fall from Valentina's waist to rest instead on her leather-clad bottom. Feeling it, Valentina laughed, and pinched the girl playfully.

They slowly walked in contented silence, Valentina pleased to be showing off her city to Misty, the girl in turn taking in everything she saw.

"Can I ask you something Goddess?" Misty asked.

"Certainly, what would you like to know my pet?" Valentina replied.

"Well, how do you do everything? I mean the huge house, that library, all this security, the expenses must be immense, more than most anyone could handle?" Misty asked.

As Misty spoke, Valentina slipped into the girl's mind, and there, saw that the question was born of honest curiosity and a desire to better understand her Goddess. Valentina also saw Misty's memories concerning what Luciana had told her about Valentina, and what Emilia had said about her when she was angry with Misty. From those she understood that Misty desired a better understanding of just what Valentina was. She decided that she would answer Misty's question.

"Gold and silver my dear. More gold and silver than anyone could ever possibly imagine." Valentina began.

"You see, when the butcher Cortez arrived at what we now call Veracruz in 1519, he had just over 600 men. A real leader would have massacred Cortez and his men, and then started creating effective border outposts to stop further attempted invasions. Instead, at that time, we did not have an effective leader. We had the idiot Emperor, Motecuzoma the Second. Instead of sending ten thousand men to end Cortez and his tiny contingent, the idiot sent envoys, loaded with gold, to try and pay Cortez to leave. No rational person could have thought that would work, for everyone knows that men will risk everything for gold. With me so far?" Valentina asked.

"Yes, of course Goddess." Misty replied.

"Cortez didn't leave, he moved forward, towards our beautiful Capitol City Tenochtitlan. What you know today as Mexico City. The idiot tried, again and again, to buy him off. It became painfully obvious that something had to be done, so I organized our people, and under my leadership they spirited the gold, silver, jewels, and all other precious things away, depositing them in places so well hidden that they could never be found. We had quite a lot of time to do this, because the conquest was not quickly done and over, our people fought very bravely for a long time, once the idiot was dead and they were able to do so." Valentina continued.

Misty looked over at Valentina when she stopped speaking. She saw profound sadness in her Goddess's eyes. She couldn't imagine how much Valentina had lost in what was to Misty, just an ancient time written about in books, but to Valentina, had been her very life.

"So, the idiot gave Cortez all that he could, and Cortez thought that he stole the rest, making Spain, for a time, the richest nation on earth. Of course, the English got plenty with their piracy and privateering of Spanish treasure ships, and in the end, Spain lost everything it had stolen to the merchants and makers of northern Europe. What Cortez and his successors never knew though was that they only managed to steal a small percentage of my people's wealth. We managed to save the overwhelming majority of it." Valentina explained, after beginning to speak again.

"And that is what you are still spending today?" Misty asked.

"No, not really. Most all of it is right where it was left those centuries ago. It did though provide capital, and with that capital, I have been able to build the business empire that sustains our movement today." Valentina answered.

"But I'm not sure what that movement is?" Misty asked. "What you want to accomplish?"

"Mexico, my Mexico isn't really contiguous with the boundaries of today's modern country. My Mexico is centered around Mexico City, the Valley of Mexico, north to the terrible deserts, and south to the land of the Maya. The center of the country, including both mountain ranges, and both coasts. That is my Mexico, they can take the deserts up north, the jungles of the Yucatan, and that horrible spit of land called Baja." Valentina explained.

"But what do you want to do with it?" Misty pressed.

"Someday Misty, something terrible will happen outside of our borders. Perhaps the U.S. will get involved in a nuclear slugfest, or be ripped apart by civil war. Perhaps Europe will suffer the same fate. When that happens, when all of those who would seek to stop us, who seek to keep Mexico subjugated falter, then we will rise." Valentina answered.

Misty could see that talking about her plans was lifting Valentina's mood. She was obviously excited by the goals she had held on to for such a very long time.

"At that time, the pyramids will rise again. Not stone pyramids as in ancient times, but gleaming steel and glass temples to the old religion. We will fortify our borders so that we can never be destroyed again, and once again my people will have their heritage, their patrimony, their land. We will live, as Mexicans, not as some sort of quasi-Americans, going out to fast food on a Saturday night. People, my people, will again climb the pyramids to offer themselves to their gods. We will again be glorious." Valentina said triumphantly.

"Could something like that be done now?" Misty asked.

"No, I'm afraid not my pet. In the past, every time Mexico has started to rise again, either the Europeans or the Americans have invaded to put us under their boot again. Consider 1864 when the French placed Maxmillian on the throne as Emperor of Mexico, or when your own General Scott took Mexico City by force some years prior to that. Mexico can not rise again until the United States and Europe are too weak to stop her." Valentina explained.

"I understand, Goddess." Misty said, her admiration for Valentina continuing to grow.

"Enough of all that though, let's rest awhile and enjoy a drink." Valentina said, turning to lead the way into a very large and loud nightclub.

Valentina sat in a comfortable chair, right at the open front of the club, looking out at the water, not in towards the dancers and other revelers inside. Misty knelt on the hard floor, at her feet. Security dealt with the pretty waitress, and soon she was delivering a bottle of fine 100% agave tequila with two glasses, and a small bucket of beers.

When Misty saw the rather extreme amount of alcohol, Valentina explained to her that the tequila was ordered by the bottle in order to ensure that there could be no attempted poisoning, and that in Mexican beach towns the beer was cheaper and more convenient to just order by the bucket.

The techno dance music was pounding. Soon Valentina and Misty had each enjoyed some tequila, and had started on their beers, but partway through them Misty followed Valentina on to the dance floor. The music flowed through them as it guided their movements. It was fast, not sensual, but both women made it as sexy as they could to please the other.

Misty felt eyes locked upon them from all throughout the room.

Soon they were both winded from their dancing and had fallen into each other's arms. Needing a break they made their way back to their table, smiling and laughing the entire way.