Misunderstood

Story Info
I wanted to fix my premature problem, now it's worst!
764 words
4.31
15k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StorieCap
StorieCap
305 Followers

How did I get into this mess... It all started when my wife went abroad for a two months work project.

I always thought I was a bit premature. I had a hard time lasting more than 10 minutes in bed. So, for that reason, I thought I'd try to fix that while she was gone, to surprise her.

On the internet, I found a "premature ejaculation" clinic near the city center. I booked an appointment there the day after my wife left for her job trip.

....

On the first day at the clinic, when I talked to the sexologist, everything seemed normal.

"Ok, so you're telling me that you last about 10 min and you want to change that?", the sexologist asked me.

"Yeah, but I only have 2 months before my wife comes back and I want to surprise her... Do you think it'll be possible?", I answered.

"Well, if you follow our strict program it should work. Here, let me go through it with you:"

- No more porn consumption

- Maximum of 1 ejaculation every three days with gentle stroking (one or two fingers)

- One pill from this bottle every morning

"In six weeks, we'll do a follow-up if that's alright with you?", she asked me.

"That's perfect."

....

I was so stupid. I didn't know how our misunderstanding would ruin me. I followed the instructions. At first, without the porn and with the gentle stroking, I was lasting longer than with my wife. But eventually, I started to cum faster. Every three days, once it was time to jerk off, I was instantly hard and really sensitive.

After four weeks of this, I began to think that I was failing this program so I called the clinic.

On the phone, I told the sexologist: "Hi, I think I have a problem. I followed the instructions and took the pills, but I'm starting to, well, getting only a bit faster."

"Oh, don't worry mister. You just have to trust the program and be patient. If you want to speed up the process, you can get numbing cream to masturbate", she responded.

"Oh, ok. I'll give that a try. Thanks."

So, I did as she told me. I got the numbing cream. At first, it worked. My times were longer. But after a few times, I was getting faster again. When I was close to the six weeks mark, I could only last a minute, even with the cream!

....

It all clicked at my second session at the clinic. After six weeks of following this program.

Back at the clinic, for my second visit, I told the professional: "I don't know what I did wrong but after all of this, I think I'm more premature than before..."

"What do you mean? What did you think would happen?", she asked, confused.

"... That my premature problems would be fixed?"

"What!?" *Gasp!* "Oh god... I think there's been an awful misunderstanding between us. At this clinic, we don't cure PE... We make people gain it...", she exclaimed in awe.

"What? Which kind of sick fuck would want this!?"

"Oh, you'd be surprised... Anyway, drop your pants and let me assess the situation. If you're still not too premature, there might be a way to reverse it."

*zip* "Here... What are you going to do?"

I didn't have to wonder for long as she took her soft finger to my cock. As soon as I felt the warmth of her hand on my dick, I was already rock hard.

Looking up at me with her piercing brown eyes and impressive cleavage, she told me: "Try to hold your orgasm for as long as you can."

I tried to close my eyes to ignore her beauty but I could still smell her sexy perfume and worse, the slow tugging of her two fingers.

"One pump... two pumps... three..." she murmured.

I could feel it. Fuck, I was already past my point of no return. I moaned sheepishly as I squirted my cock juice...

"A two-pump chump... I am sorry sir, but at this point, you're a permanent premature ejaculator. The pills you took helped your brain make new connections and now it's impossible to undo them", she solemnly told me.

....

That was already two weeks ago now. I try to edge and goon, but without numbing cream, I can't last more than a few seconds. Shit, what am I gonna tell my wife? She's gonna be back any time now and just the thought of her is making my cock leak...

StorieCap
StorieCap
305 Followers