Mitch

Story Info
Mitch's girl left him in a hard way and I was available.
2.6k words
4.42
21.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TAHammer
TAHammer
302 Followers

I had known Mitch for a long time, probably ten years. We worked closely together and were friendly, but not actual friends outside work. Well, Mitch eventually moved to another job, but was still in the same industry. We would bump into each other once in a while. Our two businesses starting working on a project together and our bosses thought Mitch and I could work well together, having been a team before.

Anyway, we had to spend several weeks in Orlando. To save money, our companies put us in a suite together, instead of springing for separate rooms -to save money and to keep the creativity flowing, they said. The suite was large and spacious...just like a really nice apartment. However, there was only one bedroom with two beds. But it was cool, we knew each other and had stayed together in hotel rooms before. The only problem is that I had this tremendous crush on Mitch and I had told him before he left to take his new job.

We had been on an overnight trip then and had had a few drinks. I had told him at the bar that I was gay. He was very cool with it. That's when I should have kept my mouth shut, but the drinks had made me brave. Knowing he would be leaving soon, I just blurted out that I had a crush on him and that he was definitely my type. He told me he was flattered but he was definitely straight and, of course, married at the time (he was now divorced). I was so embarrassed; however, Mitch never said another word about it and was gone the following week.

But here we were sharing a suite and a bedroom together for the few weeks and I was nervous. Mitch didn't seemed phased by the situation. He was pretty much an extrovert and nothing seemed to bother him. In business, he was pretty commanding and vocal; but outside work, he was generally easy-going.

As soon as we would get back to the room in the evenings, Mitch stripped down to his boxers and plopped on the couch. He would watch TV or go online until it was dinner time; then he'd throw something on. if we went out, or just eat in his boxers. It was driving me crazy. I would go to the bathroom and jerk off twice a day. If I didn't jack off, I'd have had a permanent hard-on watching him half-naked all the time.

Mitch wasn't a hot muscled model at all, but he didn't have a dad-bod either. He had a good shape -broad rounded shoulders, nice thick hairy chest, and some definite muscle. He definitely didn't have a six-pack; he had a slight tummy covered in hair. His blond hair was short on the sides and back, the top was always full of some hair product making it stick up stylishly. He had a Roman nose and crystal blue eyes.

As we each got busy with the project, we had more time apart and more time alone in the hotel suite. A few nights a week I worked much later than Mitch and he'd be winding down for bed or even in bed by the time I got in.

One night I finished early and was back earlier than usual. I carefully unlocked the door and slipped in. I walked down the short hallway, hearing the TV blasting some girl screaming. I peeked in the bedroom and saw Mitch completely naked, his boxers beside him, on his bed. He was jacking his rather large cock watching a porno of some guy roughly fucking some big-breasted chick. It was dark, except for the light coming from the television. The volume was turned up enough that he couldn't hear me.

He was on his bed on his back, a pillow behind his head so he could watch the porno. His big cock (it had to be a thick nine-inch cock) was shiny with spit and lube. One hand was pinching his left nipple, while the other stroked up and down his cock. Every once in awhile he would run his palm over his big, flared cockhead and groan.

Of course, I was instantly hard. It was risky, but I pulled my own dick out and started jacking it. I was in the dark hallway and the door was only cracked.

I spit in my hand quietly and rubbed it over the head of my prick as Mitch jerked his fat cock. I was mesmerized watching this hot hairy man pleasuring himself. I grabbed at my nip through my dress shirt, my body jerking as the pleasure on my nip ran down to my cock.

Mitch began to groan louder as his strokes got faster. It was too much for me and I cupped a hand over the head of my cock as cum shot out of me. I clenched my teeth as my hips jerked, filling my hand with cum. Mitch grunted and sprayed his own cum over his hairy belly and chest.

I grabbed a handkerchief from my pocket to clean up the mess I had made, and then snuck back to the door, opening and closing it loudly. The television went quiet. I walked back to the bedroom. I noticed a stained t-shirt on the floor beside Mitch's bed. He was sitting on the edge of his bed stretching.

"I fell asleep watching TV," he said as he kicked his t-shirt out of sight, a slight wet stain appearing on the front of the boxer shorts he was now wearing

The next Saturday we both went to a bar after dinner. Mitch had started up a conversation with a real busty chick who sat down beside us. I recognized her as being from the same hotel as we were. Mitch had pointed her out several times and would go on about how he really wanted to fuck her. It was kind of arousing the way he talked about planting his dick between her big titties and fucking them. I would laugh and tell him that his talk was doing nothing for me.

"Well, to be honest, you must actually like to hear me talking about it," he said as he pointed to my hard cock pushing against my trousers. "It's cool, man, entirely cool," he told me, pointing at his own hard cock snaking down his leg. He then waved his hand in front of his crotch and thrust his hips forward pretending to fuck.

Well, that Saturday he must have saw it as the time to make his move. I was getting tired and told him I wanted to just leave and go to bed.

"Don't wait up for me," he laughed. "I have a date with twins tonight." He mimed two breasts with his two hands at his chest. "Don't be jealous thinking about my big cock rockin' in that pussy later," he pretended to drunkenly slur and gave me a wink. He laughed as he pretended to jerk his cock and then pointed at me.

I gave him an exaggerated frown and shook my head. I told him to have fun and I left. I went back to the room and went right to bed.

I don't know how long I had been asleep when I started to wake back up. My eyes were closed, but I knew there was a lamp on in the bedroom. I could also her Mitch groaning. I figured he had struck out and was jacking off thinking I was sound asleep. I opened my eyes slightly, just enough that I could see Mitch's bed.

Mitch was propped up against a pile of pillows, naked, as the busty girl from the bar rode his cock. She was straddling him and cooing as she bounced p and down on his thick cock. Mitch was flicking at her nipples as her huge round breasts jiggled from her ride. Mitch leaned in and ran his tongue around her dark pink areolas.

"These fuckin' titties get me so fuckin' hard," he said as he leaned back, wiping his lips.

"Oh, daddy, that cock is so fucking big," she loudly whispered to him as she fucked his cock. She hesitated a second, his cock deep inside her. "Do think he's still asleep?"

"I don't give a fuck. Just ride daddy's fuckin' cock," Mitch growled at her. "Fuck I love that tight pussy, baby. Bounce, bitch. Bounce on daddy's fat love muscle, you big-tittied bitch," he commanded.

"Daddy, you so mean," she giggled, rubbing her hands around in his thick brown chest hair.

She began to bounce again, his hands cupping her boobs. She moaned as he lifted his hips to push his cock deeper into her. He was giving her a look I hadn't seen before - kind of mean and smirking. He was going to use that pussy up and he did not care that I was in the room.

Her phone beeped on the nightstand. She leaned over and grabbed it, his cock still in her. She continued to bounce as she read the message.

"Oh my god!" She yelled, pulling herself off Mitch's fat cock. "It's my roommate! My boyfriend's at the room wondering where I am! He was going to surprise me!" She jumped off the bed, gathered up her clothes, and started to get dressed. "Sorry, I gotta go!" In a few seconds she was dressed and out the door.

Mitch just laid there, his cock still jutting up stiff as a board. He pulled the condom off with a snap.

"How much did you see?" he said. "Don't pretend you're asleep."

"You knew I wasn't asleep?" I said back to him, opening my eyes.

"Your breathing changed, fool," he said, then laughed. He ran his hand over his cock. "It kinda turned me on. I bet you enjoyed it too."

"Nah, it really didn't do anything for me. I'm gay, remember? I just wanna sleep."

Mitch jumped out of bed and pulled my covers off. There I was with a massive hard-on lying against my stomach. I felt my face go red.

"Pretty hard cock there, Mr. Gay Dude," he told me, his own cock jutting straight out and dripping with precum. "You love looking at this big dick, don't you?" He said, shaking his cock, droplets of precum landing on my torso. "You were gonna jack off to it, weren't you?"

His cock was right above me, Mitch put his hands on his hips and his cock jerked. From his big round cockhead, a drop of precum began to drip suspended by a thin shiny strand. Mitch turned so the drop fell right right on my lips.

"Taste it. Lick your lips and taste me," he ordered.

I complied and licked my lips. He tasted so sweet. Mitch laughed as my eyes widened.

"Damn, you fuckin' loved that. Your cock bounced and your fuckin' nuts tightened," he said looking down on me. "You really want this fuckin' cock, don't you, you horny bastard?"

I wiped my mouth and grabbed at a pillow as I tried to roll over. Mitch grabbed my wrists, pinning my arms to the sheets. I was helpless on my back as he moved onto the bed. He knelt between my sprawled legs. He leaned in, his face hovering over mine. He looked a lot bigger and manly than he usually did.

"I asked you a question, fucker. You really want my cock, don't you?"

I just stared at him.

He let a bit of spit dibble out from between his lips and let it slowly fall to my lips. I felt it gather between my lips. Instinctively, my tongue cautiously slipped out, his saliva coating the tip.

"Yeah, I fuckin' thought so, you nasty pervert. You want my fuckin' cock so damn bad you'd eat my spit too. I'm surprised you didn't offer to suck on it the other night when you spooged watching me."

My eyes widened. I thought I was hidden from his view then.

"It's cool. I probably would have let you that night. I was so fucked up horny."

I tried to pull away. He was kinda frightening me; my heart was racing. But I was also turned on by his commanding lecherous talk. His big hairy body over me made my ass tighten. I wanted to shoot a load up onto his hairy belly. Hell, I wanted him to fuck me, to be honest. I wanted this rough hairy daddy filling my ass, rolling his hips deep into me. I wanted him to smash me into the bed. My ass rolled against the sheets under me without me thinking. Mitch looked down as my hips moved and laughed as his knees pushed forward, spreading my legs further.

"You want this big cock fucking you like I was fucking that pussy, don't you? You want my fat hog rooting into that round ass of yours, I see," he said, sneering at me. His eyes darted around the room. He gave a deep breath and stared back at me. He was thinking.

Mitch stretched my arms out above my head and moved forward until he was kneeling over my chest. He released my arms, commanding me not to move them. He grabbed his cock and fisted it a few times.

"You want this?"

I nodded my head.

He ran the head of his leaking cock over my lips. I licked my lips. He pressed his cock onto my tongue and I lapped at it. His head went back and he groaned. He sank his cock into my mouth, spearing my head. I choked as he pushed it into the back of my throat. He pulled back. He wiped a hand over his scruffy face and chin as he leaned in, forcing his cock into my throat again. I started to gag, but I controlled it. He sank a bit more into me as my tongue caressed his shaft.

"Fuck," he said, as he began to shallowly fuck my throat. "Yeah, take that cock, pussy boy."

He pulled back and I sucked in a breath just before he pushed forward again. My throat stretched to accommodate his fat prick. My eyes watered as spit ran down the sides of my mouth as he aggressively fucked my throat. He grabbed my head and ground his cock in and out of me.

"Ah, fuck, ah, fuck," Mitch growled repeatedly.

I groaned as I struggled for breaths between strokes of his long fat cock; the vibrations of my groans and ragged breaths exciting him as he pummeled my throat.

"You fuckin' perv taking my fat cock. Gonna use your throat like that pussy that left me. I'm fuckin' loving this throat pussy. Goddamn, fuckin' mouth...gonna nut some cream into that damn slutty boy mouth."

I could feel his shaft swell as cum coated the back of my throat, choking me. I gagged as his hips bucked with every spurt. He pulled out, spraying gobs of cum on my lips and nose. My tongue licked at my lips, while trying to lap at his spongy, cum-slicked cockhead. He pushed my head back and wiped his cock across my cheeks and chin.

"You cum-hungry slut," he laughed after sucking in some deep breaths. "I'd have never guessed you were such a cum-starved whore. That throat was some good hungry cunt." He reached down and grabbed my hair, pulling me slightly toward him. "Is your ass just as hungry?"

The only word I could manage from my sore, used throat was "Yes".


TAHammer
TAHammer
302 Followers