Mitch's Discovery Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He still wasn't closer to a definitive answer.

The next day, after a long day at the clinic, Remi was preparing dinner and Mitch was watching the news and fiddling with his phone. He was scrolling through some old pictures, clearing space on his device by erasing pictures that he had no use for.

He paused to look at one photo that was very dark.

Suddenly, he realized that it was a photo of the couple that he had seen on his phone when he called Remi the night he was in Portland.

It was a very dark photo but the couple was perfectly centered in the screen. The woman had her left leg in the air and Mitch could clearly see that the guy had his dick in her. She had a big rack like his Remi. He remembered thinking at that moment a few nights ago that it could be her.

The woman's right hand was on her clit, rubbing furiously, as Mitch remembered, and her head was looking down, eyebrows furrowed, at the meat pistoning in and out of her.

Mitch, in his excitement, had lost control of the phone and had tried to grip the sides together to keep it from falling. He must have accidentally taken a screenshot.

At that moment, Remi called him to the kitchen for dinner. He quickly stored the photo into the "hidden photos" album.

At dinner, he complimented Remi on another great meal. She was a wonderful cook.

She had always been the perfect wife and mother. But he had to know the truth. Was it only his active imagination or had the mother of his children taken a lover?

It occurred to him that there must be a program that could enhance the clarity of the photo in his phone. That night, he transferred the photo from his phone to his laptop computer.

He found a program that advertised that it could make any picture clearer.

He listened carefully as Remi chatted on her phone to her family back home in the Philippines.

Using the program, he played with the brightness, the contrast, whitepoint and the saturation. He used every tool that the program offered.

When he made a mistake, the program allowed him to come back to the original image and try again.

In a few minutes, as he learned what worked and what didn't, the image on the screen began to clear.

Though, it was still rather dark, he could now make out the brownish skin of the female and the triangular tan lines on her generous milk jugs.

The guy had his left arm hooked around her left knee as he held the back of her neck with the same hand. His right hand on her shoulder held her on the couch and pulled her back toward him so he could pump deeper into her.

His cock was clearly in her snatch.

Mitch looked closely and could see there was a whitish cream on the bottom surface of the guy's bare tool. The cream was gathered in a pool near her clit.

Mitch recognized the wedding band on the female's left hand as it helped to hold her left leg back.

He remembered the day he bought the ring and promising his undying love when he slipped it on her finger.

The middle fingers of her right hand were blurred from their rapid movements over her clit.

The guy on the photo was Eden's husband and there could be no doubt now as Mitch stared at the face of the woman looking down at her impaled pussy, whose mouth was wide open as she moaned from pleasure:

It was Remi.

(To be continued)

12