Mitch's Discovery Pt. 02

Story Info
Mitch gets his proof.
4.7k words
3.44
13.5k
8

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 08/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mitch could hardly breathe as he looked at the picture on his computer.

Remi, his bride of 25 years, could be seen in a darkened photo getting hammered, pumped full of cum by the husband of her best friend.

The memory of Ricky's turgid cock flexing as he shot his genetic material into Remi's womb was seared into his brain as was the image of her squirting her female cum high into the air.

Now what was he going to do? He needed time to think about this.

He knew just one thing -- he didn't want to lose her.

They had been happy together for so many years. Remi had been the perfect wife. She always took care of Mitch. Together, they had raised 2 wonderful children who were now grown and out of the house.

While it was true that the children would survive the breakup without long-term damage, he still hated the idea of their family being split up with their kids possibly having to choose sides.

It was that he just didn't want to lose her. He was madly in love with her. It was not just about her beauty but her happy spirit and the feeling of being one. Through the years, they had always supported each other. They were a team.

He wanted to find a way to keep her.

"Maybe it was only the one time?" he thought hopefully.

Remi continued to favor Mitch in the bedroom. She did not deny him his pleasure between the sheets.

It had been a while since she had been the one to initiate their sexual encounters but she never denied Mitch or failed to satisfy him when asked.

For her part, Remi couldn't understand what had changed within her to bring her new behavior about. She had never strayed outside the marriage and now she was an alley-cat, moving from one tomcat to another to sate her sexual desires.

She couldn't understand her newfound insatiable desire for cock.

She still loved Mitch and didn't want to endanger her marriage but she had an irresistible urge to bed every attractive man she saw.

What she didn't know was that Eden was continuing to feed her aphrodisiacs from the other side of the border under the guise of "anti-aging vitamins".

"All the glamorous Hollywood stars use them to keep young and beautiful," Eden told her. "And they're ridiculously cheap over the border. No need for a prescription. I'll give them to you out of my supply."

Eden supplied her with several weeks' worth in a plain baggie. And Remi never questioned or doubted her long-time friend.

Remi continued to see Steve, the art gallery owner, on a regular basis for their secret liaisons.

When she first became curious about Steve, she had run into an old acquaintance from his son's prior school. This was shortly after the son had transferred over amid rumors of Steve's philandering with mothers in the women's guild.

She ran into her friend at the grocery store. After some initial small talk, both women paused their conversation to admire a good-looking man in tight shorts passing by the produce section. Remi and her friend shrugged and smiled at each other before continuing their gossip.

The friend told her, "You better watch out for that Steve, Remi. That one bedded so many mothers at our school that the principal asked them to transfer their son to a different school. That's why he's at your school now. He'll put the move on you, for sure."

"But what makes him so irresistible?" Remi asked. "He's cute, yeah, but..."

"He's got a huge cock," her friend interrupted. "It's long and thick and he knows how to use it."

Do you remember Leslie, that bitchy ice queen who thinks that she's Miss Universe? Steve got her inside that gallery of his and she was pregnant 2 months later and divorced 4 months after that," she added.

"Then, there was Laura," she continued in hushed tones so she wouldn't be overheard. "It was too bad about her. She was so nice, and pretty, too. Steve got his hooks into her. Now she and her husband are separated and getting a divorce, too."

"Just between you and me," she whispered as she moved closer, "not everyone who hooked up with Steve got caught. I'm so glad that his son got moved to your district. I couldn't resist checking out his package whenever I saw him around the campus. That cock of his felt so good. I never came so hard in my life. And I wasn't the only one, I know."

Could a guy really be that irresistible? Remi thought.

Her interest was piqued. She felt her pussy twitch.

Mitch continued to track Remi's movements in the weeks following his discovery.

He saw that she was in the vicinity of the art gallery every Wednesday for the next 3 weeks afterwards.

On her girls' nights with Eden and their friends, he slipped another small tracking chip into the lining of her favorite purse. Remi went to the club but shortly after, she would end up either in the parking lot or, more frequently, at a nearby hotel or apartment complex.

She would be at those locations for 2 hours or more.

Eventually, Mitch noticed that Remi was no longer going to the art gallery on Wednesdays. Now she was staying at home.

"Maybe the affair has run its course?" he thought hopefully.

That Wednesday, when he got home, he noticed that Remi had changed the bedsheets. The linen pattern was close but definitely different from the previous night.

He also found a shirt in his drawer that he had never seen before. It was a man's black polo shirt, like many of his other shirts but this shirt had the name of a Mexican restaurant on the right sleeve. It was a restaurant that he had never been to before nor had he ever heard of it.

The shirt was too large for Mitch. It was not his shirt.

"Where did this shirt come from?" Mitch asked. "I've never seen it before."

"Er-r," Remi had to think fast. "We got that a long time ago when we went to Puerto Vallarta with the kids. You haven't worn it for a long time, maybe only once or twice. I've been using it as a rag for dusting. I must have put it back in your drawer by mistake."

When Remi turned to walk away, Mitch shook his head and sat down. She's a good liar, he thought.

He was dubious and sure that it belonged to her lover.

Mitch felt his dick swelling. He admired her hourglass figure as she reached up into the closet to put the object of his suspicions away.

Mitch decided that it was time to install a security camera. If he was going to divorce her, he would need solid evidence of her infidelity.

That Friday night, the ladies had no plans to go out. Mitch talked Remi into having a "full-service" date night with him.

Over the years, "full service" meant that they would each take a shower (separately, not together. Remi thought the floor beneath their shower was too weak to hold them both.).

On those date nights, nothing was off-limits. Mitch would usually wear a string cock-sock and Remi would wear her flimsiest see-through nightgown. They would watch a porn movie of Mitch's choosing before getting down to the main event.

Mitch swallowed his Sildenafil tabs and put on a red cock sock. His dick was rock-hard as he emerged from the bathroom. But it wasn't from the medication. It takes 30-60 minutes for the erectile dysfunction medicine to work.

He was as horny as hell. He spent his time in the shower imagining his wife in the arms of another man.

He came to the realization that he was having to compete for his wife.

As he made way for Remi to enter the shower, she said, "Ooh! Nice, sweetie!" as she reached out to stroke his wood as she passed.

Mitch had a special surprise for Remi this evening: he had bought a dark red wig for her to wear for tonight.

Remi did not disappoint. She emerged from the shower wearing the wig and her sexiest nightgown.

Her voluptuous figure was on full display for Mitch's visual pleasure. The perfume she was wearing and the dark red wig made her look and smell like a total slut.

Remi played along and added a black slut choker around her neck.

She looked like she was made for sex.

The bed linens were woefully inadequate for hiding his huge boner now that the Sildenafil was taking full effect.

Mitch started the adult feature, "Girls' Night Out". It starred a well-known Asian porn actress who was getting dressed to go out to the night club. The woman kissed her husband goodbye before driving off to pick up her girlfriend.

Once away from their homes, both women removed an outer layer of clothes, revealing incredibly sexy outfits, sure to entice any man. The Asian wife put on a dark red wig, just like the one Remi was wearing. She also put on long, hanging earrings. As she adjusted her short dress, you could see that she was braless and wearing a thong.

Remi was planning on wearing a similar dress the next week to the club on K Street.

Mitch had seen this movie before and had purchased the red wig for Remi so he could gauge her reaction.

Remi stroked his hardon under the blanket as the plot of the movie unfolded.

The Asian wives danced with several attractive men. The studs quickly began to take liberties, grabbing their asses and pulling them tight to their bodies.

On the romantic numbers, the man with the main porn star kissed her on the nape of the neck and moved south from there, taking her breast into his mouth, uninhibited by the crowd of people around them.

One by one, the women began to drift off with the men they had just met, their bed partners for the night. One of them left with a man on each elbow.

The movie followed the main actress as she went willingly with the handsome stud to his bachelor apartment. It wasn't long before she had another glass of wine in her hands.

They stared at each other as she drank the liquid relaxant. As she finished her glass, he took the cup from her hand and drew her closer. As he pressed their lips together, he pulled down the spaghetti straps on her LBD.

He made liberal use of her juicy melons.

Soon, the Asian wife with the red wig was on her knees with the guy's cock in her hand. She looked deep into his eyes as she opened her mouth.

Soon, her tongue was covered with a white cream.

Mitch's cock was as hard as a rock. Remi could sense that he was beyond excited.

The fact that she was wearing the exact same wig didn't escape her.

"Honey," she said timidly, "you know, sometimes Eden and I meet men like that at the club when we go out. They always get a little fresh and try to pick us up."

Mitch's erection was pointing straight up in the cock sock. She took hold of his shaft. The flimsy red covering had a wet spot where the glans ended.

She stroked his cock over the sock gently as she said this, pulling his foreskin down just a touch further than normal. The additional tension on his glans created additional stimulation. It caused his loins to ache.

Mitch's eyes rolled back in his head. "Ah!.... Ah!.... Ah!..." he gasped with each tug of his cock.

Remi was an expert in her craft.

"With all those people around us, I don't really like making a scene when they get a little fresh," she whispered in his ear as they both watched the starlet having her clothes removed.

Remi gasped momentarily when she saw the size of the porn stud's cock.

"Mmm, men just start grabbing at my bottom and my suso (tits). They even lift up my dress and grab my puki (cunt)."

"O-oh," Mitch moaned as he enjoyed the manipulation of his engorged manhood and his bride's description of her seduction.

"I hope you don't mind but it feels so good when he pushes his fingers inside of me and starts rubbing my puki (pussy). It makes me so wet."

The red-haired girl on the screen was now riding, reverse cowgirl, up-and-down the stud's pole impaling herself, lost in lust.

Her tits were massive. Her head rolled back as she enjoyed the ride.

"Honey, it's not really cheating, is it, if I make him feel good, too, a little? I mean, I feel bad that he spent his money to buy me a drink and all. Sometimes, I start rubbing his titi (cock). Mmm, you like that?"

Mitch's hips rose as he groaned, "Oh-h-h, yeah!"

"Then he dances me to a dark corner of the room and I even take it out, like this."

Remi uncovered Mitch's cock as she said this. Now, she was stroking his bare pole.

She removed the cock sock which was soaked with precum.

Mitch's hips rose as Remi began to fondle his balls.

Now there were two red-headed sluts in action.

He watched the one on the screen take a cock into her ass, doggy-style, as the one in his bed moved down the bedspread.

He saw his bails disappear into her mouth.

"Oh, you're such a slut," Mitch whispered as she covered his clock in her saliva.

She continued stroking him slowly. His dick felt like a hard steel rod..

She continued, "Oh, yeah, baby. Make your cock big and hard for me. Look at the tv. That's you and me soon. I can feel your cock is so full of sperm for me. Mmm, I want you to fill me up."

She continued her dirty talk: "Then he takes me back to his place. I tell myself that we're just going to fool around a little, that it's okay. I'm not really cheating when he takes my clothes off. We're just going to rub each other."

"He tells me that he just wants to put in the tip."

Remi held the base of Mitch's cock with one hand and fondled his balls with the other as she bobbed her mouth up-and-down the length of his shaft.

Mitch rolled his head back on the pillow and moaned from the feeling of Remi's tongue rolling around his meat.

He was imagining his wife being taken on the couch of some stranger's apartment.

He fantasized that he was the guy seducing Remi.

"Pretty soon, I feel like he's pushing it in too far. But it feels so good and I can't stop him. Is it really my fault that his cock is so big and thick that he's making me cum like that?"

Remi reached into her nightstand and poured some baby oil on her chest. Mitch didn't remember her having baby oil in that drawer before.

She surrounded Mitch's cock with her jugs.

She ran her slick boobs up-and-down his pole, stopping to lick his precum from the slit each time.

"Oh, honey," she continued, "I can't stop him and I can feel him banging my cervix and pushing into my uterus. All I can think is, 'What if I get pregnant?'"

Mitch saw the redhaired porn star taking several ropes of cum on her tongue. He knew that he was also just moments away from the biggest ejaculation of his life.

Remi teased Mitch in a whisper, pretending to talk to her lover: "C'mon, I'll just tell my husband the baby is his. Fill me up from behind. My husband will never know."

Mitch stood behind her and pushed as deep into her cunt as he could. He held her by her ass cheeks and pumped away. He stuck the thumb of his right hand into her ass.

He liked the feeling of his knuckle on his cock through the thin membrane separating her pussy from her rectum. He pretended that he was double-penetrating the slut.

"I'm cumm-mm-ing!" he yelled.

Remi separated and knelt down quickly before him. She and opened her mouth wide, her tongue sticking out to receive his delivery of sperm into her mouth.

The first shot of cum flew high into the air as he threw his head back and roared. The next several ropes flew into her mouth and she sucked and pumped his cock with her fist. She sealed her lips around his manhood as his body shivered in delight.

When he finished, Remi did not hesitate to lick his still-turgid cock clean and suck his balls lovingly. She stared into his satisfied eyes, her tongue licking the length of his shaft.

"Ooh, baby, you like me going out on dates, don't you?"

Mitch collapsed on the bed from physical and emotional exhaustion.

Remi had seen to his needs and revealed her dark secret to him without repercussion.

Mitch had gotten his rocks off but he hadn't made Remi cum. She would have liked some cunnilingus.

Later that same night, Mitch was roused from his sleep by a shaking of their bed. He was sleeping on his side facing Remi. He opened one eye just a slit.

Remi was still naked in their bed. Through his half-closed eye, Mitch could see the bright light of the cell phone she was holding up with her left hand.

By squinting his eye, Mitch could see that Remi had zoomed in on a photo of a wrestler he recognized.

It looked like Ricky Steamboat!

Actually, it was a picture of the wrestler and Remi together. Remi was using the one hand to flip through different photos of the two of them.

Remi was in the red and white floral dress that she had worn to the luau in Waikiki. Was it Ricky Steamboat who got her pregnant?

Mitch did his best to maintain his breathing cadence so Remi would think that he was still asleep.

However, that rhythm was interrupted when Remi set the phone on the blanket, with the screen face up for illumination. She reached into the drawer beside her and pulled out a large black dildo. She took a moment to apply KY jelly over it.

She held her left breast with one hand and inserted the two middle fingers of her right into her cunt, lubricating her snatch as she did so.

She looked quickly at Mitch to make sure he was still asleep. Satisfied that he was, she picked up the black dildo and rubbed it along the length of her slit.

She grabbed the dildo by the balls and lifted them up to angle the rubber cock for entry into her body.

She pushed the large bulbous head into her twat and gasped.

The dildo was thick and maybe 10" long. She gasped and shuddered as she pushed almost all of it into her body.

She began to pump it in-and-out of her cunt. It advanced easily.

As it pistoned into and out of her body, it carried with it some white cream that was Mitch's pre-cum and her vaginal juices. It created a small stream which ran down her butt crack over her ass and onto the bed.

This didn't faze her. She often experienced one stud's cum rolling off her ass while another stud took sloppy seconds.

Remi picked the phone up again and stared at the image of her Ricky Steamboat look-alike. She remembered how he had pushed his cock into her crack. She stared at his rippling biceps and hard 6-pack abs.

Her left hand had been going in and out slowly but she began to pick up speed and her breathing rate increased. She laid her head back on the pillow and quickly looked out of the corner of her eye to see if Mitch was awake.

She couldn't have stopped, anyway. She was rapidly approaching her orgasm.

Mitch's own breathing increased, much as he tried to control it, as he watched his wife satisfy her lust. She was much too involved pleasuring herself to notice the change in Mitch's breathing or the boner that was now serving much like a bicycle kickstand.

Remi took in one last deep breath as she pushed her Mandingo dildo in to the max. Her body shuddered and shook. She tried to control it bearing in mind that Mitch was asleep in the bed right next to her.

"{Nng-g!} Ah-h! Oh, Rod!" she gasped. Her arms dropped to the side as her orgasm began to subside.

"Did she say Rod?" Mitch thought.

After a few moments, almost out of habit, she removed the silicone cock and placed it between her jugs, pushing her arms together to hold it snugly in place. She pushed it up toward her mouth with her elbow and cleaned it off, just like she would clean a lover's cock after spurting into her.

After a deep sigh, she returned her play toys to the nightstand drawer and quickly faded into a satisfied sleep.

Mitch thought about what Remi had told him tonight. "Maybe it was just dirty talk to get me excited?"

She slept beside him, still naked from her nighttime exertions. Mitch began to stroke his cock. He fell asleep only after beating his meat and cumming into an old sock he kept in his nightstand drawer.

******************************************************************************

The following Wednesday was Mitch's day to attend to paperwork in his private office at the clinic.

He checked the tracking chip periodically to see Remi's location. He was relieved to find that she was spending the day at home.

12