Mitch's Discovery Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, he remembered his suspicions from the previous week and that he had placed hidden cameras in their bedroom. He held his breath and opened the program that would allow him to see what was happening at home.

Because he needed solid evidence in the event he decided to divorce her, he had installed 3 cameras, all pointed at their bed.

One camera was concealed in a pen. Another was contained in an electric clock. The third was contained within a wall socket which powered the ceiling light. All provided excellent views and were high-fidelity.

Mitch had programmed the cameras to record to his home computer if any extended action took place in their bedroom. He would be able to see anything that transpired on the bed they shared.

Right now, though, he was looking at the live feed and what he saw on the computer screen was stunning.

Remi was in bed with two men: Steve, the art gallery owner, and another man that he didn't recognize. Later, he would learn that the second man was Steve's assistant coach.

She was on her back on their marital bed getting her snatch eaten by the second man while Steve had his cock down her throat. She would interrupt the blowjob only to emit moans of pleasure.

Mitch begrudgingly observed that Steve's cock was longer than his own, probably thicker, too. He estimated that he was about the same size as the second man, maybe 7.5 inches.

After a few minutes, Steve said, "Ken, let me get in there, dude." Undoubtedly, he was claiming his rightful spot as the slut's main guy.

Ironically, he was giving no thought that he himself was taking Mitch's place as Remi's rightful partner.

Mitch watched from all three camera angles simultaneously with split screen technology. He was listening to their sounds of lust with a set of earbuds he had plugged into the computer jack.

He heard Remi say, "Yeah, give it to me!"

Steve slipped into Remi's saliva-lubricated cunt. He held her feet high on his shoulders as he entered her balls-deep.

Ken feasted on Remi's jugs as Remi held his head at her breast with one hand and rubbed her clit with the other.

Soon Ken positioned himself on her torso, placing his cock between her large tits while Steve continued to pump away.

Remi continued to moan out loud confident that Mitch was still at the office, far away. She had checked his location using the Find-my-Phone app.

She didn't suspect that Mitch was aware of her location nor did she dream that he was watching her live as she gave pleasure to two lust-filled men.

Remi's knockers felt incredible wrapped around Ken's manhood. He didn't even mind that Steve was behind him and occasionally making contact with his ass while thrusting forward.

Steve was beginning to get close to cumming so he paused and moved aside to let Ken enjoy her tight cunt for awhile.

While he paused, he checked the angle of his cell phone which he had positioned previously to record their double-teaming of the Filipina slut.

Mitch watched from his office as Steve picked up the phone to record a close up of Ken's cock and balls as he slid deep into Remi's bald snatch. He bent down a bit to capture the Asian whore's face as Ken slammed deep into her body.

Remi gave no thought to the fact that Steve was recording their fuckfest. She was too busy getting her pussy pounded.

Steve placed the phone down once again, careful to keep Remi in the middle of the field of view.

"Let's make a Remi sandwich," Steve said as he helped Remi stand up. He took her place on the bed and pulled Remi on top of him, reverse cowgirl. He stood his pole straight up and lifted Remi's hips to position his cockhead at her ass.

He slid into her backdoor easily.

Remi slid up-and-down his rod a couple of times as Ken made his approach from the front. He lifted her legs up and pointed his cock at her inviting pink target.

Remi got so excited at the thought of taking two cocks into her body at the same time. It made her feel so nasty and naughty.

Mitch felt his turgid cock throb at the sight of his wife being double-penetrated. He had seen this in his porn films but never dreamed that he would be watching his wife take a strangers' cock, let alone two.

Although he didn't dare pull out his cock while at his place of business, Mitch stretched out his rod under his scrubs, pressing his length against his left leg. He massaged his cock with long, drawn-out strokes, pausing at the end to gently squeeze his cockhead.

He didn't want to overstimulate himself as he wouldn't want to have to explain a large wet spot on his scrubs.

The two lusty men continued to pump Remi in concert. She enjoyed the feeling of fullness.

Nature provides thousands of nerve endings in the clitoris and vagina to make the act of insemination pleasurable to the female.

Every one of them erupted at the same moment as Remi felt the turgid cocks inside her begin to swell, the sign that the delivery of millions of potent sperm was imminent.

The realization of her own possible impregnation at the hands of strangers always resulted in violent orgasms.

She had been overcome and conquered by two large-dicked males while her mate was away from their cave, out on a hunt.

Would her unsuspecting husband have to raise the strangers' offspring?

Remi arched her spine and threw her head back. Her entire body tensed as her loins squirted out a flood of female juices.

Both Ken and Steve ejaculated into the compliant Filipina slut. They released their load of long-tailed swimmers into her body.

Drenched in sweat, the two men presented their cum-covered dicks and Remi willingly sucked them both clean, licking their balls as she did so.

Miles away, Mitch switched off his computer monitor and stared at the blank screen.

He had his evidence, and he began to ponder his next steps.

Thoughts of divorce, violence and even murder entered into his mind.

His office phone buzzed and with a shaky hand, he reached out to answer it.

"Yeah," he said.

"Dr. Mitch?" a female voice responded. "There's a call for you on line 2. She said her name is Miss Eden?"

(To be continued)

12