Mittens has Class Ch. 01

Story Info
Mittens enjoys life.
5.3k words
4.77
3.6k
6

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 03/18/2024
Created 05/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 - A Cat's Life

**Characters and text are protected under copyright law

The warm early morning smelled of dewy grass, faint chlorine from the pool, and the sweet undefinable aroma that could only be thought of as 'summer scent'. The sky above was a beautiful abstract of pink and gold over the faintest blush of blue, the first rays of dawn only moments away. In one of the birch trees at the back of the yard, just inside the tall privacy fence, a squirrel watched the strange young woman dancing and spinning, come to greet the sunrise.

Large fluffy ears where firmly fastened into her hair, largish fuzzy paws were on her hands and feet, and a long black cat's tail sprouted from a patch of flesh just above the top of her buttocks. Other than a black collar sporting a bell and 'D-rings' set into its leather, she was otherwise nude. Petite of build, barely over five feet, her raven-dark hair reaching almost halfway down her back.

Bright blue eyes sparkled as they took in the majesty of the morning, her smile featuring overlong canines, adding to her feline appearance. She loved waking up early to dance in the first light of dawn, communing with the world and nature. She was Mittens The Cat, pet of her Master, James Brooksend, and sister submissive of his personal slave, Chloe Ryan. They were the two true loves of her life. Her beloved family.

Chloe was most certainly already awake, making preparations for breakfast. The amazing young woman had come into Mittens' life a little less than a year ago, but the cat-girl felt as though she'd known Chloe forever. They'd clicked from the very first moment, Mittens falling in love with her nearly on sight. Since then, they had become beyond close, more than just lovers or best friends.

Most people dreamed of finding one person that they could consider their 'soul-mate'. Mittens had managed to get two, the other being her Master. James had helped her out when she'd been at her lowest point, asking nothing in return from her. As far as he'd been concerned, he was simply helping out a girl who'd been dealt a far worse hand than she'd deserved.

She'd fallen so deeply in love with him that she could not imagine being anything other than his for the rest of her life. She'd eventually pledged that love to him by accepting his collar, as a full time power exchange submissive to him. He became her owner and she became his official 'pet cat', a role that she'd relished far beyond anything he'd ever intended or expected of her.

What had begun as a sort of joke had evolved into her whole identity, not just in the terms of their relationship, but in all ways. She presented herself as a cat to everyone, having no desire to be anything else. She'd even convinced him to allow her to receive cosmetic surgery to give her proper 'cat-teeth' and a tail that could be attached directly to her body.

Some might consider it all pretty extreme, but for Mittens, it was simply becoming her true self. She was blessed to have plenty of people around her who accepted her for what she chose to be and allowed her to follow her heart. It was a good life and she was a happy kitty.

Dancing in chaotic circles, limbs swishing about with no real rhythm or reason, Mittens giggled as she felt the first shafts of dawn fall upon her. Warm and inviting, she wriggled and wobbled, shaking her tail and hair with vigor and excitement. She loved mornings like this, feeling energized by the tender kiss of daylight and the clean scent of the grass and trees.

Master's house was at the end of a cul-de-sac, set away from any other houses and surrounded by lush landscaping. Though the rear yard was fully encased in a tall fence for privacy, there really wasn't any neighbors to worry about seeing her naked and jiggling goofily. She could technically do her little dance in the front yard, where there was nothing blocking sight of her, and would still have no real chance of being seen.

Not that Mittens had any issues with being seen. An exhibitionist at heart, she would be perfectly comfortable walking right down through the middle of a crowded mall wearing nothing more than what she already had on. In fact, most days, she and Chloe spent the majority of their time fully exposed, only covering themselves when going out in public.

And, occasionally, only barely covered.

Though the three of them openly lived a BDSM lifestyle, proudly displaying signs of what they were, such as collars, leashes, and styles of dress that were obviously not vanilla, Master was always careful never to cross too far over lines of common decency. While some felt that just displaying any signs of BDSM was indecent, Master stood on the principle that they should not be made to feel as though their lifestyle was shameful or something that needed to be hidden.

There was a significant difference between showing they were proud of who they were and being obscene. They were always careful to avoid being publically obscene, but never shy to acknowledge their dynamics among one another.

Of course, that was often something that raised a lot of objections in some places. Luckily, the small town they lived in, Zucker's Mill, had become accustomed to 'Brooksend and his girls' by now. It didn't hurt that Master actually owned a very large part of the commercial property in town and was pretty well regarded as a person for being very fair, thoughtful, and polite. It helped to further ease matters, but there were still plenty of people who could not overcome their prejudices.

Ironically, some of the harshest criticism for their open state of lifestyle came from within their own lifestyle's community. Though Master was respected as a community leader in the area, there were plenty who disagreed with his views. Most of those cited decency concerns, but were really less worried about whether it was actually decent, than they were about just having their own lifestyle choices exposed. Their own fears of judgement by others making them nervous to be associated with them.

However, there were others who supported his right to be open with it, some even being inspired to become open with their own lifestyles. Many of these were other community leaders and helped calm any significant drama around it. Sadly, though, it always seemed that the negative voices tended to speak the loudest and most often.

So, their lives were often somewhat more reclusive than that of others, spending much of their time here at the large house at the end of the cul-de-sac. To Mittens though, that just meant more time she could be naked and free to dance around. And, with Chloe coming into their lives, she now had even more of that time.

Chloe, as an official slave to her Master, had essentially taken over almost all the general daily tasks of cooking and other chores. Prior to this, as a submissive to her Dominant, Master, Mittens had performed many of these tasks. Often, she still did help Chloe with a lot of things, but Chloe preferred to allow Mittens to just be the pet cat. So, Mittens had been working on further developing her 'appropriate cat behaviors' by occasionally jumping up and running out of a room for no reason, only to prance back a few minutes later with no explanation.

Or randomly coming up to someone and bumping or rubbing against them until she got pets.

Or chasing bugs around.

Or playing with cat toys. This one was a favorite of a lot of people, as they seemed to get a real kick out playing along with her.

For Mittens though, her favorite was just climbing into someone's lap and nuzzling them. She'd taught herself how to purr realistically and most people immediately reciprocated with nice belly rubs and scratches behind her ears. Chloe, in particular, loved sitting for a long time, stroking her beloved kitty's hair while Mittens dozed.

As Mittens bounced around in the yard, she spotted the squirrel that was still staring at her, as though she were a large nut. "Meowdy!" She said to it, waving her big stuffed paw at it. "I think it's gonna be a great day, how about you?"

The squirrel peered at her silently, probably deciding that he was definitely looking at a nut.

"How's the squirreling going?" She asked it, still making an attempt at being social. When it didn't respond, she lifted up her tail and tried shaking it, as though trying to translate what she was saying into 'squirrel speak'. When that failed, she blew a raspberry at it with a giggle.

That, at least, seemed to get a reaction, causing the little thing to scamper further up the tree. She shook her head at it and laughed, deciding to go seek out someone much more likely to actually reply back to her. Heading into the house, she padded into the kitchen where she knew she'd find Chloe working on a wonderful smelling breakfast.

As predicted, she found Chloe strutting about the kitchen in a lace apron, white underbust corset, arm-length lace gloves, thigh-highs, and a pair of T-strap heels. Her beaten-bronze hair framed a classically beautiful face, atop a shapely and lusciously curvy figure that harkened instantly to the golden era of beauty. Chloe often looked like she'd just stepped out of a pin-up picture, naturally glamorous and sensually inviting.

Master usually kept her dressed in things that accentuated that classic look, which Chloe wore both well and gladly. She was almost always in gloves and stockings, often wearing them even when she was given free rein to decide her own outfit. Amusingly, she actually had a love for old-fashioned pin-up art, but seemed completely unaware of just how much she embodied it.

"Herr-o!!" Mittens purred out to her beloved after taking a few moments to just quietly watch her love busily working on cooking.

"Good morning, Mittens." Chloe chirped, as bright-eyed and bushy-tailed as a proverbial squirrel. Mittens chuckled to herself at that thought, picturing Chloe with a giant fluffy tail.

"I smells -waffles-!" Mittens said excitedly as the scent of them wafted to her. She made several exaggerated sniffs of the air. "Blueberry waffles!" She amended, eyes widening with waffle-greed. "Ma favorite!"

Chloe gave a laugh. "I know. Blueberry waffles with strawberry syrup." She confirmed. "With a side of fresh cut peaches." She added, holding up one that she was just finishing washing.

Mittens clasped her paws together and cooed. "Oh, Chloe, ya gets me! Ya really gets me!"

Chloe gave another laugh. "If you want to go make sure Master is awake, I should have everything put out by the time you get back down."

Mittens stood up straight at attention and gave her sister submissive a corny salute with her plush paw before dashing away to her assigned mission. She bounded back through the dining room and solarium, into the back hall and up the stairs to the second floor. Here, she switched into 'stealth mode' and began quietly creeping along the hallway to Master's room.

When she'd slipped out of bed that morning, he'd still been asleep. However, she knew he was almost as much of an early bird as his two submissives. Somedays he'd stay in the bed, awake and waiting for one of them to come 'wake' him. Half the time, he'd snatch whomever it was and pull them into the bed with him, smothering them with affection and love.

Sometimes though, she'd manage to find him still sleeping. Those times, her cat-nature kicked in and she'd carefully climb onto the bed and softly bat his nose until he woke up. At which point, she'd pounce him.

It was fun being a cat.

As she slowly cracked open the door, she could hear his breathing, deep and rhythmic. He was tricky sometimes, but she thought maybe, this time, he really was still asleep. Carefully, she crept into the dimly lit room and padded silently over to the bed, peering at his face in the gloom. He looked asleep.

Moving around to the other side, she eased onto the mattress and inched closer to him, a little bit of her tongue sticking out in concentration and one paw extending out to make the first tap. She was almost to him when he suddenly sprung, grabbing her wrist and pulling her forward and across his lap. He gave her a loud smack across her rump, which produced a raucous laugh and squeal from her.

"Again, again!" She said, reveling in the feel of another couple swats to her derriere. "I's a bad kitty! Pussy needs a spanking!" She giggled.

"Oh, well, if that's the case." He replied, promptly rolling her over, spreading her legs, and landing a swift slap to her pubis. The sharp sting of it felt instantly exhilarating. The sweet mix of pain and pleasure from it mingling to leave her instantly aroused.

"More, pwease." She mewled, grabbing a hold of her chest with her paws and kneading her breasts as he repeated the slap a few times, careful to place each blow so that it was titillating, not simply painful. Mittens' eyes crossed from the wonderful feel of it, suddenly hungry for a lot more than waffles. In her mind, she quickly weighed her priorities.

"So, what's for breakfast this morning?" Master asked, teasingly, tracing small doodles in her pubic thatch with a finger.

"Chloe made waffles and fruit." Mittens purred back at him. "But, I think I'm in the mood for sausage."

She suddenly flipped back over and wriggled around to get at what she was wanting. Before Master could even comment, she had him popped into her mouth. Though he was already pretty well aroused, she could feel him further stiffening as she sucked loving away, running her tongue in circles around it. He emitted a wonderful-sounding sigh of pleasure which only helped to cheer her on.

"Shouldn't we be going down to breakfast, kitty-cat?" He asked, though he didn't sound all that committed to that idea at the moment.

"Mmmph, mmff mnm mmphm." Mittens replied wittily.

Master gave a breathy laugh. "Well, I guess that's a pretty convincing argument...whatever it was you said." With that, he relaxed back into his pillow and let himself enjoy the moment.

She worked diligently, lovingly worshiping her amazing Master with her efforts. After several minutes, she was rewarded with the feeling of his climax in her throat, swallowing every bit greedily. She could feel his whole body reacting with it, bucking slightly as he released. She took a little extra time to make sure that her Master was nice and licked clean before finally moving to climb up into his arms.

He snuggled her close, looking very pleased and relaxed. "Good morning, my pet." He said dreamily.

"Good morning, Master." She responded back, still savoring the flavor of him in her mouth. "I love you."

"I love you, too." He returned, but chuckled after a beat. "We should really get down to breakfast though. Those waffles are probably getting cold."

"I doubts it." Mittens yawned cutely. "Chloe always sends me up to get you long before its done. She knows me too well to assume I's gonna behave."

"I suppose that is a fair point." He laughed, knowing as well as Mittens that Chloe really did tend to account for such things. She had taken incredibly well to a polyamorous lifestyle, seeming to take as much joy in knowing that her two lovers were being allowed private time as when she got private time with one them herself. Yet, it was the first such relationship she'd even been in.

Mittens, however, had actually never known any other kind of relationship. James Brooksend, her owner and Master, had been the first person she'd ever been with, romantically or sexually. They built their relationship from the ground up as a poly one, each having playmates that they shared intimate activities with. However, until Chloe, Mittens had never really considered any of that 'true polyamory'.

While the people they engaged with were always people they had strong connections with emotionally, as well as physically, for a long time it had been only the two of them truly in a deep relationship. However, they'd both longed for someone else to craft a brand new bond with, this time as a threesome. Chloe had been that missing piece that both of them had completely fallen in love with. It was like the three of them had always been meant to find each other, drawn towards one another their whole lives.

The last year had been the happiest one Mittens had ever had, which was saying something, given how happy she'd been since first meeting James, even well before he was her Master. Before he'd come into it, she'd endured a pretty rough life, struggling both with an abusive, alcoholic mother and the challenges of living far below the poverty line. He'd saved her from a bleak future of having few chances to ever better herself.

He'd helped her get a GED, recover from some of the trauma of her mother, and learn what it meant to be truly cared for. Of course, that last one was something she already had at least some familiarity with, thanks to a very kind man who ran a local grocery store. Charles Whitman, known to most everyone as 'Mister Charles', had given her a safe place to go where she could briefly escape. He'd given her a job and shown her great kindness.

Most of all, it had been Mister Charles who'd introduced her to Master and vouched for him as a good man, despite all the rumors Mittens had heard about him. He'd also never shown any judgements for the life choices she'd made along the way, except, perhaps one. Mister Charles still called her 'Rachel', her old name.

He had once told her that it wasn't meant with any disrespect, just that it was the name he'd first met her as and it was hard to think of her by any other name. As far as she was concerned though, he had long earned the right to call her anything he wanted. She truly believed she owed him her soul, something she could have easily lost to the darkness of her childhood.

A knock came to the bedroom door, drawing both of their attention towards it. Poking her head in, Chloe gave the pair a knowing smile. "Just letting you know that I have breakfast put on the table now. Would Master like me to try keeping it warm for a bit, so that he can have more time with his pet?"

Mittens gave a little purr. "See. I tol' yew..."

Master chuckled at the both of them. "Thank you for letting me know, slave. There's no need to keep it warm, we're getting up. However, I would favor a kiss from the chef."

"Your wish is this one's command, Master." Chloe said happily, striding over on her heels and leaning down, arms clasped casually behind her back, to give him a soft and tender kiss on the lips. As he slid out of the bed past her, she turned to offer one to Mittens as well. The cat-girl climbed onto her knees and shuffled over to give her a far more passionate and lingering kiss.

Chloe seemed quite willing to return the gesture, unclasping her hands from behind her and wrapping them around her feline lover. The two continued to make out for several moments, the spell finally broken by Master bemusedly clearing his throat. "Now who's letting breakfast get cold?"

The two girls broke their embrace, giggling together, looking to their Master, standing there in a flannel housecoat, hair messy, and with a look of absolute love for his two submissives. They both seemed to have the same idea at once and moved over to him, kneeling down to either side of him, hands on knees, to show their devotion to their Dominant and their dynamics to him.

He smiled at the show of honor and affection, putting a hand on each of their heads, stroking their hair. "I love you." He said to them, a subtle note of emotion in his voice. "How did I get so lucky as to find you two?" He gently pulled them close, the two girls wrapping their arms about his lower torso in a warm hug.

"I, honestly, think we're the lucky ones to have been found by you, Master." Chloe said, looking first up at him, then over at Mittens. "I imagine Mittens would say the same."

12