Mittens has Class Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cat-girl returned Chloe's gaze with a small nod of confirmation and then looked up at Master. "You make waffles possible, Master." She then shot him a great big, cheesy, grin.

There was a silent pause as both of them looked at her with a note of bewilderment, before breaking into laughter. "I think kitty is hungry." Master said.

"I think you're right, Master." Chloe giggled. "Can't say I disagree."

The three of them made their ways down to the dining room, where Chloe tended to her Master and his pet, preparing their plates and pouring them juice, before seating herself. Mittens dove into her waffles with extreme relish, chewing each bite with a large, contented, grin. The mix of blueberries and sweet strawberry syrup was heavenly.

She ate with an enlarged set of utensils, making it easier to hold with her paws on. While she did have different sets, some slimmer and more dexterous, she liked the big plush ones best. However, even these were custom made to allow increased ability. For one, they had actual working thumbs, which Mittens referred to as her 'dew-claws'. For another, they were specifically fitted with little 'pressure pads' that made it easier to grip and manipulate things. It had taken some practice to get used to it, but years of wearing the paws had made her very adept at functioning with them on. She was able to do things in them that often surprised people, such as playing video games with a normal controller.

Once her plate was empty of waffle, Mittens lifted it up and licked off all the strawberry syrup, ending up with a spot of it on the tip of her nose. She began struggling to reach the rogue sweetness with her tongue, but was having trouble. Her efforts apparently brought Chloe a bit of amusement, the submissive giggling loudly. Master seemed equally entertained, but after a moment, upped the ante by adding a small bit of whipped cream.

Eyes crossed and tongue straining, Mittens took up the challenge with all her worth for a couple of minutes before finally admitting defeat. Master reached over and took her pouting face in one hand, guided it over to him and kissed the sweetness from her nose tenderly. It returned her smile ten-fold and Chloe gave a little gushing sound at the cuteness of the scene.

"So, Master, what are this one's commands for the day?" Chloe asked brightly as she began gathering up the dishes. "Aside from her normal duties?"

Master took a moment to consider a few ideas, a playful look flitting about his face. "Once you are finished cleaning up, you are to insert your little remote bullet egg. I think I'd like to have fun randomly buzzing you every so often while you're taking care of your daily chores." He gave her a mischievous grin. "You are only allowed to pull it out with permission, which means you'll need to ask permission for the bathroom until I say you can remove it."

He paused, then turned his attention towards Mittens. "Same for you, kitty."

Mittens graced him with a faux 'oh the noes' look, though she loved wearing the little remote vibrator, getting surprise stimulations out of nowhere. She would have pouted if he hadn't included her in the play. Of course, she knew Master well enough to believe that if he hadn't included her, he would have come up with something just as fun for her to do.

Master was always careful to make sure that he considered both of his girls when he did anything, making sure neither of them felt neglected. Of course, both of his submissives really enjoyed watching him with the other one as well, delighting in seeing both of the people they loved happy. It was a large part of why the three of them worked so well, able to share one another so easily because they all three worked hard to make sure everyone felt loved in the relationship.

"Am I allowed to steal your phone and buzz myself?" Mittens asked after a moment, her face wearing a playfully furtive expression.

Master fixed her with a 'stern' look that was as exaggerated and fake as her previous look of dismay at being told to put her vibrator. "Get into too much trouble, kitty-cat, and I'll text the code to all the local sadists I know and let them spam the thing until you can't see straight."

Mittens paused a moment, imagining that idea. "Master, how is that supposed to dissuade me from making trouble? Sounds like a reward for being a bad kitty to me." She gave an innocent-seeming shrug of acceptance. "I mean, if I has ta die, death by orgasm is how I'd want ta go out." The remark caused Chloe to snort unexpectedly.

Master just shook his head, silently chuckling at his adorable cat-girl. "What am I going to do with you, kitty-cat?" He asked absently.

"I is open ta more spankin's." She offered brightly.

Master leaned back and gave a hearty laugh, before quickly jumping up with a devious grin on his face. Mittens leapt up too, laughing maniacally as he chased her out of the dining room and towards the den, Chloe wisely jumping out of the way to let them rush by. By the time the slave had caught up to them, Mittens was laid out across Master's lap, her butt bouncing excitedly and a massive cat-like grin plastered across her face.

Master had Chloe count off for him as he teasingly slapped one cheek after another, constantly altering timing, intensity, and placement, just to keep Mittens guessing between each one. She absolutely loved every moment of it. The warm throb of her rear felt invigorating and Master's playfulness with it made the whole exchange an act of love.

For a girl who had come from such a place of darkness as a child, she now felt like she was suffused in a world of light and love and laughter. It was a life far from ordinary, but that was how she liked it. It was a life where she got to be whomever and whatever she wanted. Where she felt safe and accepted. A life where her only responsibilities were to be cuddly, silly, and sexy.

It was a cat's life. And she loved being a cat.

After her spanking, which had also been followed by a not-so-brief interlude of the three of them sharing some far more intimate activities together, Mittens changed into her 'water-paws' and helped Chloe with cleaning up the dishes and tidying the kitchen. She made a point to repeatedly back into things, reminding herself of her wonderful spanking at Master's hands.

While the whole idea of Chloe taking most of the daily household tasks over had been to allow Mittens more freedom to just be a cat, Mittens had occasionally found herself feeling as though she wasn't doing enough anymore. It seemed strange to not help, at the very least. Before Chloe, she'd been the one taking care of much of the daily chores and had enjoyed doing for her Master as a submissive.

So, whether she was expected to or not, she still helped Chloe around the house with most things, not that the slave really needed much help. She was just as happy in her role as the house slave as Mittens was in hers and relished being the one who did most of the chores. However, she was always glad to have Mittens keeping her company.

"Oh, Mittens, I almost forgot to ask you." Chloe said at one point as she was putting a dish away. "Would you look over m-m-m..." She paused breathlessly, grabbing the side of the counter as a subtle buzzing sounded from her pelvic region. Mittens patiently waited, considering that she'd had several of these little pauses herself already.

After another few moments, Chloe finally relaxed and exhaled a steadying breath, picking up right where she left off, as if nothing had happened. "...my character? I made some changes to her with the character points I had saved up. I want to make sure I did it all correctly though."

Mittens had introduced her to role-playing games, bringing her into the group she played with at their friend's comics shop. It was a superhero-based game and Chloe had become surprisingly into it. Her character, The Golden Bombshell, was based on the World War II-era pin-up art she loved so much. For someone who wasn't normally all that geeky, Chloe had eaten up the chance to play a larger than life superhero.

"Sure!" Mittens replied. "You've gotten pretty good with the rules though, so I'm sure you-ou-oooohhhhhh...." Her own device went off at full power, stealing her thoughts for a minute as she struggled to stay standing. Once it passed, she cleared her throat and giggled, trying to remember what she was about to say.

"What was it you put together for her?" She asked, figuring it was easier to just start a new train of thought.

Chloe was quickly putting some of the rinsed dishes in the drainer before Master could switch back to her vibrator's frequency. "Well, one of them is a move I'm calling the 'The Bomber Strafe' where she flies down a straight line hitting everyone in the line of flight. Built it as a hand attack that has an area of effect, but has 'must move distance of effect' a-an-d..." Her eyes rolled upwards and her mouth slacked open as the expected hum of her device activated.

Of course, Mittens' own device had activated at the same time, slamming her with her own wave of mind-sapping sensation. Tricky Master must have pulled out a second phone to get them both at once. For a moment, the two girls just stood there in the kitchen, fidgeting and clinging to counters as their bodies were rocked by near-overwhelming stimulation.

Chloe managed to cross over to Mittens, gasping with each shaky step, and pull her into an embrace, the two of them basking in one another's orgasmic energy. Even once the buzzing ended, they clung to one another heaving and recovering. "I...I like it." Mittens muttered after a moment. "Sounds like a...good concept."

For a moment, the two just shared a look, then began laughing at the absurdity of their lives, standing around having a regular conversation together while being repeatedly stimulated remotely by someone in a whole other part of the house. Mittens kissed Chloe, first soft and tenderly, then much more ardently. When Chloe was hit with a fresh blast from Master a few moments later, she continued to kiss and caress her, adding to the effect.

"N-n-no f-f-fair." Chloe sputtered with a laugh.

"All's fair in love and remote toys." Mittens said, reciting directly from Master himself. Of course, a few moments later, it was Chloe's turn to get some revenge.

12