All Comments on 'Mitzi Goes Wild at the Drive-In'

by Tcs1956

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
giggles

if it is true i love it ....my wife and i are also avid exhibitionist

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Omg

Wtf

When picking a place to set your erotic story in why the fuck would you choose one involving kids??? O_O

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Reading

Anonymous,

They weren't in front of "kids"...they were by two young couples, who old people call "kids." Teens, at a minimum, since they drove there by themselves.

Tcs1956Tcs1956about 5 years agoAuthor
No, not children!

I used the word “kids” because they were several years younger than me. They were not children. Truthfully, at the time, Mitzi was probably much younger those “kids.”

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I remember the drive in

We had one about 15 miles away in another town that actually showed X rated movies. I used to love going with my boyfriend. Sometimes we would go with another couple and watch each other fuck. The best times though we're when my boyfriend would invite his friend David to come with us. I definitely got my fill of cock on those nights. And you want to know what else? My awesome boyfriend would let me go there with other guys by myself. Then I would return home and tell him all about how they fucked me.

lbgjklbgjk6 months ago

Oh my, the good ol' Drive-in Theaters. I used to have so much fun at them, and we always parked in the back row or the next to last row depending if we wanted company or not. Company in those days usually consisted of watching each other suck and fuck, damn good memories, another 5 star story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTcs1956@Tcs1956
593 Followers
Very bi-submissive cuckold exhibitionist. I LOVE to be dominated and humiliated by a very strong intelligent woman. I love for my woman to be biggest nymphomaniac exhibitionist woman alive! I want her to flaunt her sexual escapades in my face. I love it when she constantly...