Mix and Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What part?" I asked.

"All of it," Melissa said. She kissed me lightly on the cheek, then started to stretch as she got out of bed.

"Speaking of which," I said, "Yesterday." God, that word was so loaded.

Melissa looked back at me, already feeling the tension of what I was about to ask.

"Allison told me what happened on the boat," I said.

My wife's eyes widened, but she quickly recovered. "With my top, you mean?"

"She told me Kent touched your breast," I said.

"Oh, that was nothing," Melissa said, strangely calm. She reached into our suitcase and pulled out some clothes.

"Was it?" I asked.

Melissa turned back to me and shrugged her shoulders. "After I lost my top, he was playing around. Being flirty. I was teasing him back. I said something like 'you don't have the balls.' But I guess he did have them because he grabbed my boobs. It was less than a second."

"Oh," I said, thinking about it. "I guess that's OK. I mean, not OK, but. Why didn't you tell me before?"

"I didn't see the big deal," Melissa said, "And I didn't want to upset you over nothing. Kent is cute, sure, but he's an ass. And you're my husband. You don't have anything to worry about."

Melissa pulled on a silky robe that covered her from her shoulders to her knees and made her way down to the kitchen. I heard her talking and assumed that Kent or Allison was already awake. Maybe both.

Eventually, I managed to make my way out of bed and downstairs. All three of them were standing around the breakfast bar, drinking coffee. Allison was dressed in running gear -- mesh shorts and a tight tank. Kent was in long pajama bottoms, but his chest was bare again.

Kent gave me a wicked grin when he saw me, but Allison had the decency to look sheepish. "Last night," she began.

"We may have heard a few things," Melissa said, staring down at her coffee cup.

But if it was meant to be a reprimand, the other couple didn't take it that way.

"Us? What about you? 'Shush. Shush. Shush.'" Allison cackled. "What is that, your safe word?"

"Ha ha," Melissa said, but that was the end of her retort. For a moment, I thought she was about to bring up the name we'd heard Kent exclaim, but she didn't. The fact that no one said anything about it, in fact, made me wonder if I'd heard it at all.

"You have to admit, it was a lot of fun," Kent said. And to my shock, my wife nodded her agreement. "We should keep going."

"Within reason," Allison said.

"Of course," Kent said, "Wouldn't you agree, Matty?"

"Oh sure," I said. I assumed Kent meant that we should keep messing around with our spouses all week which seemed almost silly to have to say. But with Melissa's sex rules, I guess it was necessary.

Well, maybe I was in for a sex-crazed week at the cabin, after all. The whole thing made me sick with excitement. Thrilled with worry.

*

Despite what you might think (or hope) the rest of the day went like a normal couples' weekend without any of the implied shenanigans.

Allison went for a run while the rest of us lazed around the cabin. After she got back and showered, we had an easy lunch of pink cold cuts and orange cheese. That afternoon, we went down to the lake. I could almost forget about the constant undercurrent of arousal that seemed to slosh into everything we did.

Almost.

We kept having these little flirty moments. Between the couples, of course. But also, um, not between the couples. If you get my meaning.

Yes, I caught Allison and Kent in an impromptu makeout session in the kitchen. But Allison kept 'accidentally' brushing up against me, especially when we were down at the lake and less fully clothed.

When we were both in the lake, Melissa and I found a private moment to rub against each other. However, I also noticed that Kent kept finding excuses to put his hands on my wife's body -- her shoulders, arms, and legs. Once he dared to even slap her bikini-covered butt cheek. He got a strong scolding for that one.

In other words, even while nothing happened, everything did. While it seemed like we'd taken a break, we were actually only building up for the next encounter. Even as the day dragged along with naught to talk about, there was no doubt that we were headed for something naughty as the evening encroached.

Again, I broke out the grill for dinner, this time doing chicken. Afterwards, Kent and Melissa took their turn at the sink. I imagined that Allison and I had given the two of them less to discuss, as compared to the night before. But honestly, I couldn't be sure. Part of me desperately wanted to listen in, but I stayed out on the porch with Allison, instead.

"Today was tough," Allison said, suddenly, as she sipped her cup. We'd switched from wine to mixed drinks. Melissa made a mean pina colada.

"Was it?" I asked, "I thought everything was OK." Maybe things had been more awkward than I realized. Did Allison figure out we'd heard way more of her and Kent than them shushing each other?

"No, I've been horny as fuck," Allison said with a giggle.

I looked over at the blonde woman I'd lusted after for so long. This new open communication policy was doing wonders for my spank bank. We'd be able to open a new branch by the end of the week at this rate.

"It's like my hormones are on fire," Allison said, "Seriously, look at my arm. It's like I'm fucking vibrating with it."

Allison held up her petite forearm. I supposed it might be trembling a bit. Her little blonde hairs were certainly standing on end, like she'd just been shocked.

"I bet Melissa's feeling the same way," Allison said.

"You think we need to go check on the two of them?" I asked, hopefully. I knew I shouldn't snoop, but if my wife's friend wanted to, well, I had to agree, right?

"I think that's another reason we should stay right here," Allison said. She gave me an appraising look.

My brain was already halfway to the kitchen. I quickly pulled it back to Allison. She gave me that wonderful smile. Did she have any idea what it did to me? Well, maybe it was time to find out.

"You know, I never took your husband up on his offer," I said.

Allison tilted her head at me.

"About evening things up."

"Oh!" Allison said. Her cheeks pinked. She looked down at her own chest, and I could see she was starting to regret how forward she'd been a minute before. "You're not gonna want... there's nothing to see there."

"I strongly disagree," I said.

Despite herself, Allison grinned. She still couldn't meet my eye. Tentatively, she reached for the hem of her t-shirt. It was a simple thing, pale yellow and cut in a feminine way. She grabbed the bottom and raised it slowly upwards, once again revealing her tight tummy.

Despite the need for speed, our spouses could arrive at any time, Allison went slowly. The shirt went over her bra, a tiny blue one this time and, finally, over her head. She sat back, looking proud of herself.

I gestured that the bra needed to come off, as well. "He saw way more than that," I said.

Allison flushed even further. But she nodded. Again, like moving through molasses, she reached back and undid her bra. It was a single clasp, so it was quick. The little cups fell away.

Finally, I saw Allison's bare breasts. They were as amazing as I'd imagined. Maybe more. Small yes, but perfectly shaped and round with little pink nipples, already standing at full attention. There was something so suckable about them; my mouth began to water.

Allison looked down at her own chest with something like shame. Clearly, she couldn't read my expression. So, I said the only word that came to mind.

"Wow."

"Really?" Allison asked, "Aren't they too, you know?"

"Yes, seriously. Wow."

Allison finally met my eye. Seeing my crush staring at me, tits out, it was like a dream come true.

"Kent touched Mel's too," Allison said, a smirk playing on her lips.

I reached over to rest my fingers on Allison's perfect, little mounds.

"Hey guys!" Kent said. He threw open the glass door with a bang. My head snapped around so hard, it nearly cracked clean off. The look on his face showed nothing but innocent interest. "What's up?"

Heart thrumming in my throat, I swiveled my attention back to Allison. Somehow, she had her t-shirt back on. Like nothing had happened. Those were some serious reflexes. My heart continued to pound as I returned my gaze to Kent. I don't know why I felt so guilty. After all, we were only balancing things out, right?

"Melissa had a great idea," Kent said as he stepped out onto the porch. The slowly sinking sun cast everything bluish orange.

"It's been known to happen," Melissa said. She walked up behind Kent with a silly grin on her face. There was something oddly unfocused about her expression.

After being distracted for so long, my thoughts immediately raced to what might have been going on while the two of them were washing dishes. I didn't think anything happened, everyone agreed that the boat had been a mistake. But what Allison and I were doing on the couch suggested that maybe I was wrong. While she and I had been catching up, were Melissa and Kent racing further ahead?

"It's getting a little chilly tonight," Melissa said, bringing me back to the moment. "What do you say we fire up the sauna?"

*

Even in the hottest summers, the evenings in Vermont can be quite cold. So, long before I'd ever met Melissa, her grandfather had built his own little sauna by the side of the lake. It looked like a wooden shack, you might even confuse it for an outhouse. But it was well-built and, once you got it going, wonderful on a cold evening.

Melissa and I were the experts, so we worked together to get it set up. It was actually pretty simple, just getting a wood fire going and filling the water tank so we had steam. Once it was done, we let Allison and Kent know they could make the ten-minute walk from the cabin down to the lake.

The sun was nearly under the horizon when we were ready, but we all agreed that we should go for a quick dip in the water to amplify the effect of the sauna. So, we'd all gotten back into our bathing suits.

I had a pair of red trunks and Kent had green ones, both so similar we might have bought them in a two pack. With half of her purple bikini in the middle of the lake somewhere, Melissa put on a different two-piece, this one yellow. It was a bit less revealing than the one before, as well. Though her body did plenty to make it still look scandalous.

Best of all, though, Allison broke out her own bikini this time. It was sky blue and showed off her flat stomach and shapely legs. Yet much like with my wife, it was the woman, herself, that made the outfit truly tantalizing.

We dove into the water, excitedly, but we quickly regretted it. Barely a moment after we'd immersed ourselves, we retreated to shore. Shivering and screaming, we raced into the sauna, slamming the door behind us.

A few things you need to be aware of about our new situation. One, the little shack was hot. Not just warm or temperate. Downright sweaty. The heat slapped me in the face as soon as I stepped inside. Two, the shack was small. There was one long bench in the back, and it couldn't seat four comfortably at once, meaning we all had to press together to fit.

But of most significance, the shack was dark. There was a small window at the very top that let in a little bit of light, and ohe wood stove spit out some occasional flickering brightness. But the fire was mostly concealed for obvious safety reasons. And the sun was almost completely down for the day. So that even the little bit of sight that allowed us to sit safely soon melted away. The space was essentially pitch dark.

I felt Melissa settle into me. I heard a wet smacking noise, followed by a giggle from Allison. Her laugh so obviously recognizable to me.

"Be careful you two," my wife said. But I could tell she was smiling.

"Within reason," Allison said, her words now having almost the opposite meaning than this morning. After all, what kind of caution was truly needed when we were with our own spouses?

Even better, Melissa seemed to take that as permission, and began kissing me, as well. I felt her body press against mine. I let my hand drift down to her back, right above the waistband of her bottoms.

The situation in the sauna was awkward. There wasn't enough space and we kept bumping into each other. The lack of light didn't help. But we didn't stop doing things.

I had no idea what was going on with the other couple. I could hear the sounds of kissing but that was it. If clothing was on or off, I wasn't sure. Were Melissa and I keeping pace with our friends? Ahead? Behind? I couldn't know.

I wasn't able to see my wife, either. In some ways, that made our make out session far sexier. But I also wasn't able to read her. Only to slowly feel around and hope that she would keep letting me.

We were getting hot and heavy. I decided, my lips on Melissa's neck, that it was worth trying to get her top off. I slipped my fingers under the material and lifted it. Her amazing breasts bounced free.

I expected some level of protest. But Melissa only slid forward, hugging her arms around my neck. Letting her dark hair spill over my shoulder. Legs hanging lazily around my back. I quickly moved to heft her warm globes. Felt her nipples bite at my palms. She groaned into my mouth as I took hold of her tremendous tits.

There was nothing new about this, I'd held Melissa's breasts many times. But something about the situation made everything feel more. Kissing, fondling, all of it felt like the first time all over again. All because another couple was next to us, doing the same things.

Speaking of, I heard another feminine groan from the far side of the bench. That was part of it, too. Not only being with Melissa but wondering about Allison and Kent -- at what they were up to. I knew I should focus on the moment, but I couldn't stop thinking about where all of this was going. Was I about to fuck my wife right there in the sauna?

And, shit, I'd completely forgotten the condoms. They were all the way back at the house. So well, that was at least one extremely unlikely result off the table. It probably wasn't going to happen anyway.

So, what did I think would occur? We'd crossed that line where everything felt ludicrous, so therefore it all also seemed possible. Since there was no way I'd be kissing my topless wife while another couple was right next to us, it was also out of left field that she might give me a blowjob right there on the bench. Or any number of other possibilities.

And that thought made me bolder.

Keeping one hand perched on my wife's boob, I let the other drift down her stomach. I felt her flinch, but she didn't stop me. My hand caught the top of her bikini.

Out of nowhere, I touched another hand. I was so stunned, I ripped my fingers back like they'd been burned.

"Kent!" My wife exclaimed. She turned back. Even in the darkness, I could see the other man looked shamed.

"Crap," he said, "I got... Crap. I'm really sorry."

His excuse -- well, lack of excuse honestly -- was absurd for any number of reasons. Sure, we were all tight together in the sweaty darkness, but his wife was on the other side of the room. It didn't seem possible that he thought he was touching Allison.

On the other hand, why hadn't Melissa put it together before my hand touched his? She had to know that it wasn't me down there. Didn't she?

And how much did Kent feel, exactly? I hadn't explored enough in that moment to know if he'd just been resting on her thigh, or in a much riskier location. On top of the fabric or beneath it? Was he only rubbing the surface or had he achieved actual penetration?

I didn't want to think about it. It helped that Melissa acted sufficiently scandalized. So, once again, I convinced myself that I was probably imagining way more than what was actually happening.

Melissa further reassured me by immediately demanding that Allison and Kent switch spots, putting herself far out of reach.

"I'm really sorry," Kent said, again. He moved to the other side of the sauna without complaint.

But what was also notable about all that was that Melissa didn't do the one thing I thought she would, which was prevent us from proceeding. Once Kent had been put to the safe side of the bench, Melissa went right back to kissing me.

And now there was a new complication. Because Melissa's move had incidentally sat Allison right next to me. I could feel my crush girl's bare back against mine. I didn't notice a bikini rubbing against me, so I assumed the blonde was topless, as well. I heard her better, too. The little grunts and gasps she made as her husband pleasured her.

The moment passed. We settled into the new normal. Melissa sat close, letting me touch all over her body. For some reason, I felt like going for her sex was out of bounds, but I suckled at her nipples. That was no small consolation prize. She wrapped her arms around my neck.

Then out of nowhere, it all went sideways again. I felt a hand creep across my ribcage, slide down my stomach, and grab hold of my cloth-covered dick. When it happened, Allison let out a sweet little sigh.

I didn't need to be a math major to add it all up. Melissa's hands were up over my shoulders. Which meant that the woman gripping my cock was the one I'd lusted after for nearly a decade.

I couldn't imagine why. I didn't care, either. All I could do was focus on that fact. Enjoy it for what it was. And desperately wish there was some way I could return the favor.

Melissa started to move her own hands down my chest. I gripped them in mine, holding them tight. I didn't want to know what another discovery would do to us. I needed a way to get out of this. I couldn't say anything, obviously ('Hey Allie, that's my cock you've been holding this whole time' did not seem like a viable solution). So, instead, I decided to be even more overt.

I let go of Melissa's hands, lifted my butt and dragged my trunks down to my knees. My bare cock sprung forth, eager as could be.

The act of stripping down, naturally, pulled Allison's hand off my dick. Even more importantly, I knew there was no way she'd grab my cock now that it was naked. I had built the perfect escape.

Except for one variable I didn't see coming. As soon as I settled back down, the moment I went back to kissing Melissa, Allison's grip closed around my dick.

This time, I groaned into my wife's mouth.

"You like that huh?" Melissa asked. "Making out with your wife while another couple is in the same room?"

I would have loved the fact that she was getting playful, if it wasn't so far off the mark.

Allison wasn't being a shrinking violet either. She'd decided that holding my dick wasn't nearly enough. And now that we were skin-to-skin, she started stroking me up and down. The way she was moving, I had the sense that she was doing the same to her husband. Getting both boys off at once. There was something amazingly arousing about that idea.

I kept playing with my wife's tits, thinking about how hot this was, when she pulled back, suddenly. I was sure I'd been caught.

"I need to pee," Melissa said.

Almost immediately, Kent popped off the bench. "I'll go with you," he said.

Our respective spouses stumbled out the front door. I was too busy wondering about Allison to worry about what the two of them were up to. I assumed urinating, oddly enough. As soon as the door closed, I spun to look at my wife's best friend.

"What're you doing?" I whispered.

"Having fun," Allison replied. I didn't need to see her clearly to know she was giving me that heartbreakingly sexy smile of hers.

"We're going to get in trouble," I said.

Allison responded by grabbing my cock again. Oh GOD. It should have been the moment of my dreams. My crush girl holding my dick like it was the golden idol. Instead, it was a nightmare. Melissa, Kent -- they could come in at any second and while it was plenty dark, they were going to be able to figure out what was going on.