Mix and Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moment caught up to me. I was looking at Allison's naked pussy for the first time. Her body so exposed. As I'd figured out from before, Allison had left a triangle of thick, blonde pubic hair. Her vaginal lips were plump, almost pursed, like they were looking for a kiss.

And I had to accept that invitation. Gently, I teased at her opening with my fingers. And once I had her primed, I pressed my mouth to her opening.

Now it was Allison's turn to let out a low, wanting whimper. If our partners on the other side looked over, I don't know, because I was too busy buried between my crush girl's thighs. Her taste was subtle and slightly sweet. Different than I was used to, yet also very much the same.

The experience, however, was unique in all the best ways. There was no doubt, no mistaking, that I was pleasuring a woman who was not my wife. I didn't need to look to know that it was Allison under me, the girl I'd lusted after for so long.

It was more than her body, so tight and muscular. Her flexibility to hold her legs open. The power of her thighs around my ears.

It wasn't just the sounds she made, either. Despite her earlier exclamation, Melissa was usually a quiet lover. Allison was far more vocal. Not in the screaming pornstar way, so clearly for performance. Allison let out a little symphony of soft sighs, deep grunts, and cute little coos. Constantly reacting to each of my movements. Coaching me without a word.

No, it was all of it. Just the knowledge in my head that my wife was right there, with another man, while I was with Allison. The fact that this was the first time I'd been with another woman in so many years. All of it combined to leave me with this feeling that was a lot like dizziness mixed with desire. Drunk and high and horny all at once.

Allison gripped my head, her fingers pressing into my skull like it was a volleyball. Her legs closed around me. I focused my efforts on her little clit, then dipped a finger into her pussy. I'd barely even placed it there before she was gone.

"AHHHHHHH!" Allison screeched. Sharp like she'd been stabbed. Her body tightened, trying to wrap herself around me. She juddered. A little quake. Then another. The pressure on my head so bad, I felt like my head was about to pop like a grape. Finally, she stilled, then fell back languid. Puddled on the bench beneath me.

"Fuh-fuh-fuh." The breaths came out of her rambling. "Fuck me. That was. Fucking hell."

For the first time in a while, I was able to look over at my wife. I felt a strange relief as I saw that not much had changed. Kent was still between her legs, licking her with abandon.

"Oh. Oh. OH!" Melissa let out these cute little gasps.

"Come on 'Liss," Kent said, scolding. "Don't hold back. Let it out."

"Don't stop!" Melissa shouted, clearly upset that her lover was using his tongue for other activities.

Kent grinned, then went back to licking my wife. But he wasn't satisfied with just that. He wanted more.

"Tell me," Kent said, drawing her out. "Tell us. What you're feeling."

"Uhn, so good," Melissa said. Her legs gave a little kick, as if to punctuate what she was saying.

"You like my tongue on your twat?"

"Oh yes."

"Say it."

"Oh, Kent. You're licking me so good."

"You want me to keep going?" Kent asked.

"Oh yes. Please. Don't stop."

"If you want me to keep going, you've got to tell me."

"Uhn. Fuck. You're su--ugh--such an asshole."

Kent grinned as my wife said it, in a way that made it clear he was more than happy for her to think of him that way. In fact, it seemed like maybe he preferred it.

"Come on, Melissa," Kent said.

"Fuh-fuck. Don't stop," Melissa said, "Please don't stop. Keep... Keep doing that. Eating my pussy so good."

At first, I'd thought Kent had made a tactical error. Melissa didn't like to be expressive in bed, right? But now that she'd started, it seemed my wife couldn't stop. And with every word, her body drew tighter and tighter. Like a bow string pulled back and ready to fire.

"Getting close," Melissa said.

"You going to cum for me?" Kent asked.

"Yes."

"But 'Liss, I didn't say that you could cum," Kent said, sternly. I wasn't sure how he was talking and licking at the same time, but he was doing a damn good job of it.

"Puh. Please. Please let me cum."

"I don't know," Kent said, "I don't think you've earned it."

Melissa let out a long, anguished groan. I felt a hand on my arm and looked down at Allison. She was lying back on the bench. Her attention was the same place as mine: her husband pleasuring my wife. Both of us completely lost in it. Like it didn't even occur to us that we could be doing anything other than spectate at this ongoing spectacle.

"Beg me," Kent said. I could almost hear him cackling.

Melissa let out a frustrated snort. "Please Kent," she said, "Please let me cum. I've been such a good girl. Let you suck my tits. I swallowed your load. I need to cum so bad."

"You keep holding back," Kent said, knowingly, "Hiding it. You know you shouldn't do that. Let it out. Show me you've learned, and I'll let you cum."

"I don't..."

"Show me Melissa."

Kent stuck his head between her legs so far, I thought he was about to put his whole head through her vulva. Then he began really, truly, working my wife with his mouth and tongue. It was a command performance like I'd never seen.

"UHN. Ohhhhhh FUCK!" Melissa cried out. I knew she wasn't pretending. This was my quiet wife coming free. The words and thoughts she'd held back for so long.

"Yeah?" Kent asked.

"Feels so... so good. You're going to make me cum."

"Who's going to make you cum?"

"Kent," my wife said, "You are. My... my best friend's husband."

"You're going to cum on another man's tongue," Kent said.

"Uh huh."

"Say it."

"I love it," Melissa said, "I love your tongue on my twat. Your cock in my mouth. All of it."

"Say it, Melissa."

"Puh-please. Please Kent. Let me cum."

The cocky bastard leaned back. Took a deep breath. I swear I could see the smile playing on his lips. "OK."

Kent put his lips on my wife's pussy one last time. Melissa's legs shot out straight. Her toes curled. Her whole body stiffened. Then shook. She flushed from chest to cheek.

"OH! Oh, thank FUCK! Thank you I... I'm... AHHHHHHHhhhhhAAAAAAAAA!" Melissa cried out. Screamed her pleasure to the heavens. Then she fell back into the bench, panting. Deep heaving breaths that sounded so close to sobs.

Kent sat up on his haunches. Reveled in my wife's orgasmic ovation. He wiped his mouth with his arm. A long exhale escaped my lips. Watching that display had been incredible, yes, but harrowing. Almost frightening for all that it implied. But it was over.

Melissa reached up and grabbed Kent's shoulders, pulling him close. Wrapped her arms around him tight. The two of them melted into each other. Melissa lifted her head, meeting his eyes with hers.

My wife tilted her head. Leaned in. And kissed him. Hard.

My breath caught in my throat. I turned back to Allison. Because where else would my eyes go? They certainly weren't going to linger on the sight of my wife making out with another man. I needed reassurance from somewhere else. And I had the perfect source of it sitting right there.

Our eyes met. Allison's verdant orbs to my basic browns. Nothing needed to be said about the transgression we'd both witnessed. It had been Melissa's own rule, but there she was, breaking it. And all Allison and I could do was nod at each other with the same, shared expression -- a resigned sadness tempered heavily by exultant liberation.

I let the adorable blonde pull my lips down to hers. We met with a passion, a need, like I've never known. Allison slid her hands up my head. Ran her fingers through my hair. She wrapped her legs around my waist. I opened my eyes and found her staring at me with wonder. The way I imagined I was looking down at her. Were my eyes twinkling? I assumed that they were.

The kiss was bad enough. But Allison's movements created another opportunity. In pulling me on top of her, the cute blonde also aligned our bodies far too perfectly. Her mouth on mine. Her tits tickling my chest. My cock, right against her bare pussy.

Melissa and Kent continued kissing. I told myself that after what had happened, that I deserved this. I convinced my mind that since Mel had broken a rule, I could take one too. I rationalized that, with the two of them already so close, it was only a matter of time. I might as well be the first to move forward.

"It's OK," Allison said. As if she'd read my mind. "I want it, too."

I reached down for my dick. So impossibly, painfully stiff. Allison gave me another excited nod as I fit my cockhead into place.

The moment of truth. I paused. There was no turning back from this. Right on cue, I felt the devil and angel of my conscience arrive on my shoulders.

"What are you waiting for?!" the devil shouted in my left ear. "That's Allison, man. Do I really need to make another argument? Fuck her!"

Well, that wasn't a surprise. The devil gave me a little shrug, as if to ask what I'd expected from him. So, I turned to my right to hear what the angel had to say. Surely, he'd give me a good reason not to go forward.

"Actually, I'm down," the angel said, looking sheepish. "Give it to her good."

Well then, seemed like we were all aligned.

Back in the moment, not even a millisecond had passed. I didn't dare glance over to the other couple. I focused on what was in front of me. Allison. My Allie. The girl I'd wanted for so long. Smiling at me as we came so close to that oh-so-illicit connection.

I slipped, inexorably, into Allison's wet, wanting warmth.

Her eyes widened with every inch. My cock extending deeper than she'd ever experienced. Till I felt myself bottom out. Allison let out a little grunt as I hit the back of her channel. But then she smiled up at me, reverent.

"Oh yes," she said, "Fuck. I needed that."

One more piece slid into place. Allison felt so tight and warm. So slick and slippery. Because we weren't using a condom. For the first time, I was bareback in a woman. The fact that it wasn't my wife, sadly, only made the experience more explosive.

"Allie, we're... Fuck. I'm not wearing protection," I said. Whispered in her ear.

"It's fantastic," Allison said, "You're in me so deep. I feel you. Every fucking bit."

"I know, I feel it too. So good. But..."

"Don't stop," Allison said, an echo of my wife's earlier words. An intentional repetition, there was no doubt. I let it convince me.

"I'll be careful," I said, as if that had any meaning in this context.

Actually, that's not true. I knew exactly what careful was: it was pulling out, going up to the house, getting the condoms, and starting this again. It was stepping away from this whole situation and calling it a night.

But that wasn't what I was promising. Not when my gorgeous crush girl's pussy felt so spectacular pulsing around my dick. So, in this case, careful meant slowly drawing back, then filling Allison again. She grunted, that same pained noise, as my cockhead battered against the back of her pussy.

"Sorry," I said.

"Don't be," Allison said. Gasped. "I kinda like it. The pain the mixed with the pleasure. So good."

"Fuck, Allie," I said, sawing back and forth. "You feel so amazing."

"Uh huh."

We didn't really fit on the bench. Allison sitting back, legs splayed. Me half-squatting over her. I had no leverage. So, I reached down and lifted Allison by her tight little ass, pulling her with me to the ground. Our connection broke as we tumbled to the floor.

Allison giggled as we fell, the both of us entangled with each other. She spread her legs even wider than before. Fuck she looked so good. I realized I'd made a mistake before, ignoring some of her best features. Now that the barriers had been broken, I resolved to take my time.

Both of us were now soaking in sweat, in each other's juices. I kissed my slippery way down Allison's neck and found her breasts. I latched my lips around her nipple.

"Sensitive..." she said. Words coming out tight. "Careful."

I drifted my hand down to her clit while I suckled. Switched my attentions between her breasts. Her nipples wonderfully hard in my mouth, like little berries. Her tits just the right amount of flesh to hold. Allison seemed to startle even herself with her reaction. Like she didn't realize her body functioned this way.

It turned out that her nipples were a secret pathway straight to heaven. As I stimulated her tits and pussy, Allison went off.

"fffFUCK!" she cried out, after I applied the littlest bit of pressure. Again, Allison tried to collapse in on herself. Like her pussy was a black hole, sucking in all other matter. Instead, she ended up clinging to me. As if we'd stayed out in the rain and I was the only way she could survive the storm. Drowning in her own pleasure.

Allison didn't just tremor this time. She thrashed. Her back arched, like she was squeezing the pleasure out of herself. Then she fell back on the ground. Her blue eyes practically shining in the darkness.

"In. Me." Allison's words were so forceful. I couldn't help but obey her command.

I put my dick at her entrance, inching forward. I knew from before I shouldn't stab into her. Plus, I assumed she'd be sensitive after that massive cum. I was wrong.

Allison grabbed my ass and thrust me forward. "In ME!" she cried out, as my cock filled her, cruelly, with one forceful stroke.

"There. There it is," she said. She gave me a tired smile. Her blonde hair stuck over her eyes, wild. We shared in each other. Enjoying the feeling of being wrapped around each other.

"Go... slow..."

It had been no more than a whisper. Words so quiet, they could barely be defined as spoken. Yet I heard them so clearly, she might as well have shouted them.

I looked over and saw my Melissa right next to us on the floor. Up on all fours. Her tits hanging down. Ass pointed upwards. And Kent, sliding his unprotected dick right into her.

"Fuck. So thick," Melissa groaned.

Kent had a battering ram of a cock. The impossibly thick head didn't give my wife any moment to get used to it. There was no 'gentle accommodation.' It was all at once or nothing. Melissa's mouth and eyes widened as her pussy did the same to welcome this new invader.

For the first time in her life, Melissa was feeling a dick other than my own inside her. For the first time, she was feeling something thicker -- urgent, insistent -- thrust into her body. And for the first time, my wife felt a man's bare cock slide into her pussy. Skin-to-skin. Cock to cunt.

"Ohhhh ffffffFFFUCK!" Melissa cried out and from the look of her face I could tell it wasn't all pleasure.

"Take it," Kent said, grinning like a madman. "Feel me fill you up. You like that? You like that thick dick spreading you wide?"

"Oh fuck," Melissa said, gasping. "Feels so good."

"I know," Kent said, smirking once again as he squeezed my wife's ass.

I knew I shouldn't be upset by all this. After all, I'd started it. If I didn't want Kent fucking Melissa, I shouldn't have stuck my cock in his wife, right? But it didn't stop me from feeling sick inside as my wife's body adjusted to her new lover. As her brain slowly broke from all the fresh sensations

But then, I had my own new experiences to revel in. And focusing on that made all my other feelings fade away. I started moving in Allison with the same pace as we'd had before. Almost like making love. But Allison wasn't having it.

"Harder," she said, "Fuck me Matty. Break me."

I was more than happy to oblige. I started railing into my crush girl, exulting in all the delicious ways in which her body responded. The fantastic feeling of pure, unadulterated cunt dripping and squeezing on my cock.

"Uhn. Uhn. Uhn," Allison gasped with every thrust.

Next to us, the sex was getting equally enthusiastic. Kent rammed himself into Melissa, her body writhing in response. Like he was going to bust right through her. The physicality of the act -- just the look of it -- was already so wrong. But the words and noises he elicited from my wife made it all much worse. Now that he had Melissa talking, it seemed she couldn't stop.

"Oh! Uhn... uh... OhGOD... Fuck. Fuck me with that thick cock."

"Fuck yeah. Fucking Melissa." Kent said, clearly enjoying the realization of his own fantasy. "Fuck that pussy's tight! Squeezing on me. You love it, don't you? Love that dick."

"Oh yeah. Fuck yes. Feels so good. Splitting me apart."

"Tell me you want it," Kent said, "Tell me you want more."

"I do," Melissa said, "I want it. I want it allllllll."

Allison sensed my distraction. She pulled me close and kissed me. Grabbed my focus and centered it back on the two of us. Then she took things even further.

"You're fucking me so good," Allison whispered in my ear.

Something about the privacy of it, made it feel so much more intense. Shouting it aloud, well, that could be for performance's sake. You could argue that she was only playing along. But saying it quietly meant it was a secret. It was more than what she wanted her husband to know. And that made it so real, my heart ached.

"You feel so good, Allie," I said back. "Too good."

"That long dick is too big for my little pussy," Allison said, "I think I kind of love it."

"Your tight little body, I can't get over it," I said, "I never could."

"You're making me cum, Matt," she said.

"I know."

"NO," Allison said, with a vivid conviction. "You're making me cum, Matt."

Suddenly, I understood what she was saying. She didn't have to speak the words. She never would. But her communication was clear.

I thrust into my crush girl with a newfound abandon. I rubbed at her clit. Twisted her nipples. Played her body like a virtuoso. Bringing out an orchestral performance of soulful, sorrowful, ecstasy-filled cries.

Meanwhile, Kent and Melissa engaged in their own lewd tete-a-tete. Kent pounding into my wife. Her face a mask of total pleasure -- her hair and tits flying around like crazy. Percussive slaps met with sharp gasps and deep groans.

"Oh GOD, yes!" Melissa cried out. "Fuck me, Kent. Keep. Fucking. ME!"

I realized my wife was looking right at me. At us. As best she could, anyway, with everything Kent was doing to her body. But Melissa was watching Allison and me. The vision of me buried in her best friend was clearly turning her on even more.

"I'm almost there," Melissa said, "I'm gonna cum. Please Kent, can I cum? Let me cum, oh God. Pleeeaaaaaaaaase I need it so bad."

Kent chuckled to himself. He gave Melissa's butt a hard slap. A cruel grin floated onto his face. Like he had an idea. "Ask Matt. Ask your husband if you can cum."

He slowed his thrusts, allowing Melissa to settle. She reached out and grabbed my hand. The hunger in her eyes was almost frightening.

"Matt, is it OK?" she asked, "Can I?"

"You can do better than that," Kent said. It was supposed to be a generosity, him engaging me. But I knew what he was really fishing for.

"Kent's going to make me cum, baby," Melissa said, "Please. Tell me it's OK for me to cum."

I glanced down at Allison, still writhing beneath me, even though our own engagement had slowed. The blonde woman gave me a little shrug, as if to say she no longer cared. I suppose I should have done the same, just stopped playing the game. But something about it all. I couldn't stop.

"Please, baby," Melissa said, "Feels so fucking good. Please let your wife cum on Kent's cock."

I nodded. Almost imperceptible. It was all Melissa needed.

Her face flushed bright red. Her eyes crossed. Her head fell to rest in her arms. Ass arched upwards.

"OHHHHHHHH!" she shouted. Her legs tried to straighten. "Oh FUCK!" she cried out. Sobbed. "Oh fuck ME!"